All Comments on 'Wishing At Christmas'

by cliffgirl08

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome Christmas story

5 stars for such a heartwarming holiday tale.

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

A sweet holiday story with pleasant people. Thank you for the gift.

buzzie1969buzzie1969over 11 years ago
great story

loved it, very well written and sweet, made me cry a bit :-)

danger8642danger8642over 11 years ago

I would love to know what happens on the return trip.

sinsayshnlsinsayshnlover 11 years ago

I second the call for a second part to the story so we can read more about Kane and Peter.

randaltrirandaltriover 11 years ago

Damn, where were all the cool frends like MJ and their hot brothers when I was growing up?

Cia81Cia81over 11 years ago
Cute holiday romance!

This was a cute story. The writing flowed well through most of it and the sex scene was great. I would have liked a better transition when Kane and Peter met and Kane went off about Sal. He left early because of the storm and then all of a stupid he comes out with 'stupid Sal'. I actually started to read backward to try and figure out if I missed a character.

Having him start off with a single sentence that he'd left early because 'of the storm and...'and then do a break to show him being angry/upset, the resume with him muttering, 'Stupid Sal' would have been better. As it was, I couldn't connect him leaving early because of Sal right away because you'd done such a long explanation about the storm.

Otherwise, this was a good story, and definitely fit the time of year. Good job Cliffgirl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I've read all your stories and when you write scenes and dialogue the story really lifts off the page. However, you have a tendency towards occasional lengthy explanations of background information which bog down your otherwise excellent writing. Trust your readers to be able to work things out from action and dialogue, rather than going into so much background detail about who's who, for example. And keep writing :)

lunamoonalunamoonaover 11 years ago

Nice little Christmas story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Return visit

Can't wait to read about the return visit, great start and I hope you keep the story going.

atheistinokietownatheistinokietownover 11 years ago
Soooo cute!

I absolutely adored your characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what happened?

where are your other stories? I love your stories.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 11 years agoAuthor
FYI Readers

MY STORIES AREN'T COMPLETELY GONE.

This is what's going on. I took most of my stories down. If you wish to read them, they are on my blog. You can check out my Lit profile and find the URL; I also listed my reasons for deleting them. BUT, Lit won't let me put a simple paragraph at the end of my stories directing people to my profile so they can find out this information for themselves. Even though there are many stories that have these 'please check out my Lit profile' blurbs, I've tried and they keep tossing them back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Calling for the next chapter!

Loved the story! Peter wondered if Kane had any hair on his chest? I'd hope so, but it wasn't included as a detail in the story. Why not give Kane some chest hair, and also, let him grow his pubic hair out again, maybe because Peter likes the feel of pubic hair and chest hair ion a muscular guy. Seems so fitting that they got together. The return trip in four weeks should be great sex! I see the love developing between them.

melonhead94melonhead94about 11 years ago
Sweet plot

This is another good story I'd love to read a sequel of. I loved how Kane's brother set this up between them, so cute for a younger non gay brother to be watching out for his sib and best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

daaamn, californians get a month of christmas break? South Carolina gets a week and a half :( GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
follow up

I really love this story and have read it multiple times. It would have been awesome if you did a follow up for this one as the story isn't complete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous