Wishing to be a Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Virgin Rebecca's date ends with a 'first time'.
2.7k words
4.79
2.7k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca rose from her knees to stand up, wobbling a little as she did, not surprising really as she had been knelt between his legs sucking on his cock for quite a while and her five-inch stilettos didn't give the best support. She stood up straight, cupped his face with both hands and kissed him deeply using her tongue to prise his lips apart. It was a provocative gesture as she could still taste his cum in her mouth and she knew that he would taste it too, but it was a sign of her growing sexual confidence.

She broke off the kiss and began to undo the buttons on his shirt. Slowly and carefully, she didn't want him to know that she was still learning about the impracticalities of her long nail extensions. She pushed the open shirt from his chest and it fell to the floor. He had broad shoulders that were firm and strong. She ran a red fingernail across his hairless chest approving of his muscular shape, his strong dominating masculinity contrasting sharply with her soft, obedient and fragile girliness. She playfully teased one of his nipples with her finger while lowering her head to suck on the other. She needed to show him that she was a compliant but 'inventive' girl if she was not to join his list of one-nighters.

His trousers were already down by his ankles so once he stepped out of them he was completely naked.

Rebecca looked down at his cock. Despite her recent efforts it was still hard, how she would grow to love Viagra, but it now had the telltale sign of her Russian Red lipstick around the lower part of the shaft, what a slut she thought! Obeying his instructions, she grasped his cock in her hand and led him to her bedroom, leading the way and almost towing him along all the time slowly swinging her hips and tightly squeezing, then releasing her grip on his weapon, reminding herself of her growing power over his cock.

The first time she saw the bedroom she immediately decided to take the flat. It was quite large and on two walls had full length wardrobes, enough room to house her purchases from her almost constant shopping trips. All the doors were mirrored, making it virtually impossible to be in the room and not have a reflection in view. This had been where she learned to become Rebecca. Hours and hours of trying different looks and styles, matching dresses and shoes, tops and skirts, lingerie designs that flattered and enhanced, trying to find a style and look she was happy with. And then there was the posing, the pouting, the walks, the wiggles, the struts, different for each occasion and the reaction she was trying to provoke.

Tonight the mirrors would have the added benefit of allowing Rebecca to watch herself lose her virginity, so not only would she feel it but also see herself being taken for the very first time.

She stopped at the end of the bed, with him behind her seeing herself clearly, still fully clothed, still looking desirable. He moved her hand from his cock and slowly pulled down the zip at the back of her dress. He released the loose chiffon from her shoulders and it fell to her waist. Without being told she placed her thumbs into the open part of the dress and wriggled the clinging lycra over her girlie hips until the dress fell to her feet. She stepped forward and examined her reflection. Hair, a little wild following his eagerness to have her head in the best position to take his cock for most of the evening and her determination to put on a show for him, make up is still very good. bra, gstring, hold ups and shoes still in place and looking seductive, just waiting for him to disrobe her.

He kissed the back of her neck while examining her in the mirror. She felt so vulnerable and helpless and was determined to remain passive and follow his requests. Standing behind her he stroked her body lightly making her shudder. He carefully pushed her bra straps from her shoulders so they were loose on her arms, then he reached inside her bra to cup her breasts, one in each hand, squeezing and fondling them while his erect cock teased her bum cheeks. Her nipples were always sensitive and they were erect in no time, allowing him to tease them, she purred. He caressed her bum and carefully ran a finger down her bum crease stopping to play around the opening to her boy pussy, pushing gently but not invasively. She moaned, she wanted to leave him in no doubt that this is what she was waiting for, what she wanted, and what she needed.

Rebecca had made detailed preparations, purposefully leaving the lights low and placed condoms and lube on the side table to not interrupt the flow. The bed sheets were clean and crisp with enough pillows to support the variety of positions she was hoping to be in, she had been preparing for tonight for quite a while.

He laid her on her back in the middle of the bed and knelt by her head. Turning her to face him he fed his hard cock into her mouth then told her to play with herself while she sucked on his cock and he enjoyed the view. It wasn't what she was expecting but she obliged immediately. Pulling her semi erect tgirl cock to the side of her gstring she started to pleasure herself with one hand, the other frantically massaging her firm breasts. He began to talk to her, to tell her what a slut she was, how she wanted his cock deep inside her, how she had already sucked his prick and swallowed his cum, how she had already soiled her gstring just thinking about it and the more he said, the more she knew it was true and the more excited she became.

He took his cock from her mouth so that she could turn her head and see herself in the mirror. Still playing with her stiff girl cock she pinched her nipples playfully before she watched him roll a condom onto his middle finger and cover it in lube. Encouraging her to masturbate faster he moved his hand to her bum and lifted the elastic from her gstring to one side. Obeying his instructions to raise and then arch her back she felt his finger at the entrance to her pussy. The lube was cold and she was tense but without his cock in her mouth he was now demanding that she tell him how dirty she was, what a whore like her likes to do, and what she wanted. She was so caught up in this frantic scene that she barely noticed his finger enter her until it was inside and her little pussy was tightening around it.

And now he increased the pace, she was telling him how much she loved cock, how badly, and what she would do for it, she had lost all self control and become a hungry whore. A second finger was now thrusting inside her, stretching her pussy for him and she was writhing around on it, grinding herself into his hand and forcing it all the way inside her. At the same time those Russian Red nails of hers were now frantically working her nipples and girl clit just as he directed until it just became too much for her. Her body spasmed, she groaned loudly and her orgasm hit her with a bang, her own juice splattering across her smooth flat stomach.

She lay still, exhausted, awaiting his next instruction. He withdrew his finger from her pussy and she immediately felt a void, she felt open and incomplete. He sat back on his haunches and dipped a finger in the pool of cum that decorated her belly button then he pushed it towards her lips which she parted eagerly and began sucking her own cum from his finger. Before he could take it away she cupped the palm of her hand sweeping all the cum that remained on her body and then looking up at him rubbed it all on his stiff shaft, masturbating him slowly, her cum lubricating the movement. He groaned and congratulated her on being such a rude little slut.

Whatever plans he had now seemed to be injected with more urgency. He reached over to the table, took a condom and told her to put it on him. Her hands were shaking as she stretched it over his shaft rolling it to its base, she had waited too long for this. Picking up the lube, he ordered her on to all fours. In the emails they had exchanged she hinted that this was her preferred position. She had read all about how riding him cowgirl would be the best for her first time as she would be able to control the pace, the positioning, and the depth that his cock would force itself inside her. But this was more about her losing control and being denied any choices. She wanted a passionate, caring lover but also yearned to be used, her pussy to be forced wide open, she needed him to be brutal, to leave her aching and sore, for him to fuck her with his full length even if she couldn't take it all, for him to carry on drilling her deeply even if she begged him to stop, to treat her like a sex toy and use her for his own pleasure - so it had to be doggy.

She raised her bum and spread her knees wide so that he could kneel inside them and gathered some cushions for her elbows. She immediately felt his finger move her gstring to one side and more lube was being rubbed on the entrance to her pussy. She felt the head of his cock at her opening and moved her bum to give him a better position and angle for him to fully penetrate her. He pushed forward and stopped, she gasped, it was bigger than her dildo and this time she wasn't controlling the invasion. He was still, holding her tightly around the hips so she couldn't move allowing her to become used to the size and it being inside her. Then he forced it deeper, very slowly, her pussy's resistance slowly subsiding, she turned her head towards the mirror to see her semi naked body prone and vulnerable, his hands on her waist, his hips swaying back and forward as she felt his cock moving deep inside her. It hurt, her pussy was burning, alive, and at last she could feel a hot throbbing cock filling her completely, out of her control and she loved the feeling and loved seeing it happen to her

Purring, she started to push back wanting to feel its full length. It hurt more than when she had practiced with her dildo but it was a 'good' hurt, the pain a girl happily endures to keep her man happy. He went deeper, she was tight around his prick and could feel every move he made. Slow strokes from him teased her, almost taking his cock out before ploughing back into her, making her squirm and beg him to fill her up again. He reached down and squeezed her breast, roughly pinching her nipple as his previous gentleness disappeared, replaced by much more primitive grunts and powerful hard thrusts going all the way, filling her completely. And she looked at the scene in the mirror, everything she wanted from him was being delivered as she watched and felt it. Wanting to feel his balls slap against her, wanting her tight little pussy to be stretched and filled by cock, wanting to be fucked.

He was pounding her now unmercifully, calling her a cock loving slut, a cum whore, forcing her to agree and repeat it to him,

"Yes baby I am a cock lover................ I'll do anything to have my pussy filled,......oh yes drill me deeper please baby.............. your cum tasted so good,................. faster, have you got more cum for me to drink baby,................please please......................pound me with your magnificent cock.......I'm yours...........use me baby please use me............stretch me...........drill my pussy and make me sore..................all the way to the top baby..................take what you want you horny stud......................I'm a dirty slut............oh yes a dirty slut for your hard cock......."

As his tempo quickened it started to happen. She recognised the feeling as she had experienced it a couple of times when she had played with her vibrator and managed the most intense ogasms ever. His cock was hitting her g spot. She groaned and pushed back, writhing and grinding against him to keep the momentum, keep the repetitive contact on that spot and as her movements became wilder, so did her demands, harder, faster, goading him into screwing his cock into that spot again and again, pounding into her until she could feel herself cumming, loud and frenzied, her girl cock with no stimulation at all began to seep more cum on to her lacey gstring and she exploded with such a massive ogasm oozing cum from her semi hard shaft. She was like a ragdoll once it subsided, unable and unwilling to resist anything he wanted.

He wanted to cum, his thrusts became quicker as he told her how her tight pussy was going to make him shoot, how he was getting close. She knew how she wanted this to finish.

"Cum on my face, please, shoot it all over me, drench me baby, let me see it, please baby please."

Seconds later he pulled out his cock, and she spun around so that her mouth was under his crotch as he removed the condom. His face was flushed and contorted, his hand worked his cock faster as she stroked his balls and watched the scene in the mirror opening her mouth in true porn star style as she waited for the final confirmation of her true sluttishness. He moaned and she blinked as she watched him shoot. She felt the first spurt hit her forehead, the second on her cheek, the third almost up her nose and another trailing from her nose to her chin. It was hot, she was covered, and he was loud. Minutes later the final glob of his cum dropped from his cock and into her open mouth. She stuck out her tongue to show him that his cum was really there, then closed her mouth, grinned, and showed him her tongue again, only now it was clean, like a good girl who had swallowed what had been given her, and that Rebecca was a very good slut.

They lay together on the bed, his cock now soft, she was limp, tired, lifeless, ecstatic, and fulfilled. She thanked him for fucking her so nicely and letting her swallow his spunk and apologised for her deep throat performance. He accepted her apology and asked to see her again on the condition that she improve her technique. They laughed, he kissed her tenderly, and they dozed.

When they woke, she could barely move so she asked him to let himself out. She heard the door close and looked at herself in the mirror, cum was drying on her pretty little face, her thong was soiled with her own juices, her bra was nowhere in sight, her pussy tingled and ached a little, but it was hot and open as if his cock was still in there, probing her, stretching her, and she felt complete but empty at the same time.

This evening Rebecca had become a true slut and she knew it wouldn't be very long before she would be fucked again. Her nervousness and shyness gone forever.

As she relived the evening's dirtiest moments, and there were many, she went straight for her biggest vibrator. Lubing her pussy she was shocked to find it gaping. Two fingers went straight in with ease, he had made her a woman. She probed her opening, she needed it to be filled again and started to finger herself as her cock stiffened searching for that special spot and playing out the nights events.

*********