Witch Juice Ch. 11

Story Info
Things get hot and heavy while searching the archives...
16.4k words
4.85
3.8k
8

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soothing, cold feeling wrapped about Emmett's body as his vision was overtaken by a milky-white fog while he walked forward. The swathes of cool air that rushed past him were way more comfortable than the feeling of being warped, though it provided some soft resistance. However, it didn't last long as the resistance suddenly subsided, as he was spat out the other side of the slab.

Emmett stumbled into an incredibly large room that was completely covered in glossy hexagonal, sky-blue tiles that covered the floor and walls. Some hexagonal pillars also rose from the ground and protruded from the walls, and within each pillar were compartments that were filled with thick tomes, thick manuals, and rolled-up scrolls. The room seemed to continue infinitely upwards, the immense space causing Emmett to feel a surge of wonder and excitement well up in his chest. Upon closer inspection, Emmett could see magically projected reflections of clouds within each tile along with his own, even though there were no clouds to be seen.

"This is... amazing..." Emmett said with awe. He turned to Lilith, who surprisingly seemed to be filled with the same amount of shock and wonder.

"You've never seen anything like this?" Emmett asked, amazed.

"No..." Lilith answered unconsciously, still taking in the incredible sights.

Emmett gulped. "So we have to search this huge place? It doesn't even have cabinets or shelves-" He stepped forward, but as he did, a loud, low-pitched beep resonated through the space, as if rejecting his presence. A crisp red light outlined the tiles that he and Lilith were standing on.

"What did you do!?" Lilith barked at Emmett.

"I don't know!"

The red light quickly bled into the borders of all the hexagonal tiles, and soon the relaxing blues darkened into a harsh, terrifying scarlet hue that assaulted Lilith and Emmett's eyes.

A calm, robotic female voice echoed through the area: "Unauthorized personnel detected in the archive. Please promptly leave through the portal panel, or the Justicar authority on duty will be alerted. Thank you."

"Shit! Vincent didn't warn you about this?" Emmett shouted at Lilith.

"Uh... uh..." Lilith panicked as if trying to remember something.

"Anything? Did he give you anything other than the key?"

"Shut up! I'm thinking... oh!" Lilith perked up. "Admin override... passcode....X, R...0, 4, 0, 4!

"Override accepted," the robot voice responded.

Just as quickly as it appeared, the red tint of the archives mellowed into the relaxing blues once more. Emmett reeled over with relief, his heart pounding.

"What was that? An override code?"

"Yeah, Vincent gave it to me in case of anything like this. I remembered the numbers 'cuz it was the day we first..." she stopped herself.

Emmett raised his eyebrows. "Day you first..." he continued for her.

"Nothing," she turned red. "Let's find what we need and get out."

"Oh, hey, wait a minute! You can pry into my life, but I can't pry into yours?"

"Hmm..." Lilith pretended to think. "No." Lilith callously continued forward. Emmett simply shook his head and gave up. But as she stepped forward the voice boomed overhead again.

"Hello, Admin. Would you like to override access to archive materials for file owners?"

"Wait a minute... file owners?" Emmett wondered out loud.

"Huh? What is that?" Lilith nervously asked.

"Answer not accepted." The robotic voice repeated itself: "Hello, Admin. Would you like to override access to archive materials for file owners?"

Emmett was confused, but something seemed off about what the computer was saying. "I dunno, just say yes!"

"Yes!" Lilith answered.

"Accepted," the robotic voice continued. "Hello, Admin. Would you like to override access to archive materials for individual users?"

"Is it busted? Did it just ask the same question again?" Lilith looked around, looking for the source.

"No... last time it asked for owners, now it's asking for users. Say 'yes' again."

"Yes!" Lilith repeated.

"Accepted," the robotic voice continued. "Hello, Admin. Would you like to override access to archive materials for all user groups?"

"Now it's groups," Emmett observed.

"...Yes?" Lilith kept going.

"Accepted," the voice went again.

"How... long is this going to go on?" Lilith complained.

"Hmm..." Emmett continued to silently think to himself.

"Hello, Admin..."

"Hey, fuck you, computer!" Lilith exclaimed.

Emmett shook his head at her. "Wait, just listen," he urged.

"...Would you like to override file submission rights for file owners?"

"This thing is broken!" Lilith complained.

"No... this reminds me of an old operating system..."

Lilith scoffed, "Listen, Emmett, I know you think being a programmer is the same as being a wizard, but-"

"Okay, how's this for a wizard trick: say 'yes' again and I bet you anything that the next thing that it's going to ask is the same thing but for individual users, then all user groups."

Lilith's face turned determined, taking up Emmett's challenge. "Fine... Yes."

"Accepted. Hello, Admin. Would you like to override file submission rights for individual users?"

Lilith scowled at Emmett. "Okay... lucky guess."

"This system..." Emmett thought out loud, "...even as crazy advanced as it is, it seems to be built on top of an old operating system called Genix. I used to play with something like this on an old computer back at the orphanage. If you forcefully enter the system with an override passcode, it starts being really annoying and asks you to override every single action one at a time. No one ever has to use the override, so they never fixed it, I guess."

"Alright, so how do we make it shut up?"

"Well, in Genix, the usual command is 'yes to all,' but I don't think-"

"Great! Yes to all!"

"No! Lilith!" Emmett suddenly warned.

"Accepted. Overriding all active protocols..." The voice paused for a few seconds as Lilith and Emmett waited in anticipation. "...Welcome to the archive. Please ensure to place all research materials back to where you had taken them from. Thank you."

"Why did you do that?" Emmett asked Lilith, exasperated.

"You said to say that!" she defended.

"I was about to say: I don't think that's a good idea because you don't know what else you're saying 'yes' to!"

"Oh, do you really think that the security of one of the oldest magic-balancing operations would be so stupid as to base it on some old computer shit? And not some actual... I dunno, magic?"

"I mean, clearly, so far, that seems to be the case!"

"Oh, whatever. You're just being paranoid. This is a secret archive hidden in the basement of a library that can only be accessed with a magic key: we're safe."

Emmett pondered to himself for a moment. "I guess... you have a point."

The two continued forward, observing the tall, hexagonal pillars. Lilith stood at the base of one, reaching into the compartment of materials, pulling out a tome.

"So how should we search for what we need here?" She opened the tome, only to be greeted by a cloud of dust, sending her into a short coughing fit. She shoved it back into the compartment.

"I guess we could... ask the computer?"

Lilith sighed, "God... I really don't want to."

"Just ask; what's the issue?"

"It's so weird..."

Emmett sighed. "End my suffering, just do it."

"Fine, fine, okay... so dramatic, jeez." Lilith cleared her throat, before pausing and turning towards Emmett once more. "Also, orphanage? We're going to have to unpack that later."

"Just fucking get your books," Emmett sneered.

"Okay, okay," Lilith giggled. "Computer... find me books on... potions."

"Accepted," the robotic voice answered. The rim of the tile that Lilith was standing on suddenly lit up with a bright blue. Then, another one in front, connected to the first lit-up tile, lit up as well. This continued until a trail of tiles lit up that led up the wall, finally stopping at one incredibly high up. With a slight hiss of air, the final tile began to protrude outward, revealing a new, horizontal pillar that shelved a myriad of research materials within its compartments.

"That is so cool..." Emmett observed with excitement.

"Okay, but... how do I get up-" In the next instant, the tile that Lilith stood on began to levitate up into the air, causing her expression to become panicked as her body wobbled for balance. As she rose, beams of energy formed around her, forming a magical support railing that she quickly grasped.

"I fucking hate this pla-a-ce!" she complained, her voice trailing off as the tile carried her to the horizontal pillar on the wall. Emmett grinned to himself as he watched Lilith suffer for once. However, he was on a different mission.

"Computer, show me materials on Magnus Brevil," he commanded.

"The subject, 'Magnus Brevil', is under a restricted category for higher-level users. This request cannot be processed."

"Weird... even though she overrode all the permissions..."

Emmett kneeled to observe each of the hexagonal tiles.

"SA-112-332-C...Ah..." Emmett observed letters and numbers printed on each tile. "Okay, let's try this old trick then: Computer, where are the files on Magnus Brevel located?"

"These files are located in directory slash root slash archive slash restricted slash demon war slash VIPs slash wizards."

Emmett huffed air out of his mouth in irritation. "Great, I have to figure out where that is... well at least I found one familiar hole in the security..." Emmett cracked his knuckles, though he subsequently realized that he didn't really need to use his hands for much at the moment. "If the system is taking in commands, this may be an entryway for arbitrary code execution..." he pondered out loud. "Time to do some testing."

***

Jenna sat at her desk by the window, where there was indeed a beautiful view of a serene fountain just outside. She was accompanied by another friend that sat across from her. They silently read from their textbooks, meticulously jotting down notes.

"Hey Ashe, for number fourteen I got this..." Jenna whispered as she presented her notes to Ashe.

"Uh..." Ashe squinted down at her answer. "I got a number."

"Are you looking at the right question?" Jenna asked back with confusion.

Ashe reversed her textbook towards Jenna, who squinted down at the text.

"How the hell did you get a number?" Jenna looked at her, amazed.

"I'm... not... sure," Ashe said with little confidence.

Jenna sighed to herself. "We are hopeless for this exam." She leaned back in her chair and ruffled her hair.

"Oh my god," Ashe started, rolling her eyes. "You always say that, and then what? You ace it."

Jenna playfully leered at Ashe. "I didn't ace the last one..."

"In this class, an 89 is an ace. I'm pretty sure you shot the curve into orbit with an 89."

"Okay, well, if we keep studying like this, then we'll be riding that curve, hard," Jenna chuckled.

Ashe laughed back, "Right, right, I getcha..."

The two of them paused and looked back down at their notes until Ashe broke the silence once again.

"Hey, Jenna," Ashe asked with a whisper, whilst chewing on the end of her pencil. "Was that Emmett just then?"

"Yeah... have I introduced you guys? I don't remember... "

"Nah, I'm just thinking, is it the same Emmett..."

"Same Emmett?"

"You know..." Ashe took her hands and spanned them out as if measuring something. "That Emmett."

"I don't follow," Jenna stated.

"You know!" Ashe reiterated. She shook her hands as she was measuring some imaginary object, then pointed down to her crotch.

"Oh, that's gross!" Jenna hissed, throwing a crumpled page towards Ashe as she snickered.

"Oh come on, you must've looked at it."

"No, I- Let's just focus, please?"

"I remember when we bumped into you guys at that cafe. I saw it-"

"Ugh, I can't believe you keep bringing this up."

"He was definitely pitching a tent then- no, wait, not a tent... it was like he was hiding a python in his pocket."

"Can. You. Stop," Jenna asked with a glare. "Plus, I don't think Marcel would like that you're staring at other guys'... you know..."

A young man walked up to their table, holding two cans of soda. "You guys talking about Emmett?" He placed the cans on the table, then spanned his hands out just as Ashe just had. "That Emmett?"

"See, Marcel knows," Ashe said assuredly.

"You guys are disgusting," Jenna shook her head.

"What took you so long to get two sodas from the vending machine?" Ashe asked.

"Oh, there was this dude over there. He's wearing like... you know those things that detectives wear?"

"A trenchcoat? In the summer?" Ashe added.

"Right?" Marcel agreed. "He was going around asking if anyone had seen a guy and a girl sneaking around. Looks like someone's getting in tro-o-uble."

"A cop? Do you know who they were looking for?" Jenna asked, her interest piqued as she started to feel like something was off.

"He said one of them was a girl with dark, black hair, that was like... this tall," he proceeded to stand up and hold his hand out to describe the height. Why? You know 'em?"

As Marcel showed off the height, Jenna felt her stomach drop. "Uh... maybe," Jenna's face tensed.

"Is everything okay?" Ashe asked worriedly.

"Just..." Jenna's eyes darted back and forth as her nervousness set in. "I'll be right back!" she said suddenly as she shot up from her seat.

"Jenna!" Ashe called after her, only to get hushed by some students scanning the bookshelves.

Jenna hurried past several students to the stairwell where Lilith and Emmett rushed off into. However, she suddenly felt the small hairs on the back of her neck rise and tingle shock up and down her spine. She turned slowly as she felt a vicious gaze set on her frame. As her head turned, she finally saw the source looming in the distance: a tall man wearing a trenchcoat with a wide-brimmed fedora that shadowed his face. Jenna's legs began to quiver a bit at the mere assertive presence of the man whose dark-shaded clothing stuck out amid the calm library. He slowly began to march towards her, and she was already frozen with fear as she was caught in the shadow of his towering frame.

"Girl," he started with a low, growl.

"Y-yes, sir?" she sputtered out.

"Have you seen a woman with dark, black hair, about yea height," he slowly took his arm out to portray the height.

"No s-sir," Jenna answered. The men continued to stare at Jenna, looking her up and down. He slowly bent down to look at her closer, causing Jenna to wince and start moving backward. She should hear him sniff with a long and hard huff of air.

"Uh... will that be all, sir?" she asked timidly. The man gradually receded back to his tall pose.

"Fine." Without another word, the man stalked past her, locking onto another student. As the tall man was out of sight, Jenna rushed down the stairs.

***

For about an hour, Lilith scanned several books, scrolls, and schematics as she sat in her hexagonal platform. More pillars would emerge from all around the room as Lilith's platform readily floated over, with her collecting more materials to scan. Meanwhile, Emmett scoured the floor level, investigating each tile, while occasionally speaking out to the computer, with it giving several answers back.

"LICOA, try this for me: dot, forward-slash, execute dash on, space, dash dash, capital A, lowercase t-"

"What the hell are you going on about?" Lilith shouted down from her platform. "You and that fucking fucking voice are driving me insane! I'm trying to read!"

"Command unavailable," the computer responded.

Emmett groaned. "I'm trying to figure this system out!"

"Well, I'm trying to actually do the thing I came here to do!"

"Okay, well, it's been like... an hour? Did you find anything?"

"I'd find what I need to find faster if you stopped playing with the computer and let me concentrate!"

"I'm almost at a breakthrough, I just need to figure out-"

"Just stay quiet and let me read! I'm the one that needs a breakthrough, not you!"

"Urgh! Fine," Emmett submitted. "LICOA, archive the last script we wrote in the backup folder-"

"Who is LICOA?" Lilith asked, peeking down from her platform again.

"It's the AI's name: it stands for Librarian In Charge of Archives... it's not really imaginative at all."

"God, you're already falling in love with it, calling it by its name."

"Can you just get back to your research?"

"Fine, make sure you use a condom before you shove your stick into its USB port. Wouldn't want you to contract a computer virus"

"Very funny, that's really creative coming from you."

"Coming from me? My friends happen to think I'm really funny, thank you very much."

"I'm surprised to hear you have friends," Emmett taunted back.

"I'm not surprised that you made friends with a computer, you fucking nerd. Now let me get back to my work!"

"You're the one that- urgh!" Emmett cut himself off as Lilith receded onto the platform, snickering to herself. Emmett sighed and began to pace the room as Lilith zipped back and forth from one new pillar to the next, muttering something to herself now and again.

"I think... I get it now," she announced.

"You got something?"

"Kinda, but... it may be risky-"

Suddenly a low hum resonated throughout the area.

"What is that?" Emmett asked in a panic.

Lilith stood up on her platform. "Did you do that? Did you break something?"

"No! It's coming from the entrance!"

The wall that they entered from began to ripple, just as the white slab had when they first entered. Lilith's platform sank back down to the floor, the magical beams coming apart allowing her to exit and observe the rippling wall.

"Get the cum jar ready," Lilith commanded.

"Stop calling it that- And yeah," Emmett retrieved the jar and handed it to Lilith. She produced a vial of the activation fluid from her pocket as well.

"Get ready," Emmett said, getting behind her.

"Yeah, that's what I'm doing," Lilith unscrewed the jar and prepared to mix the activator in, but she suddenly stopped as a familiar body phased and stumbled through the wall.

"Jenna!?" Lilith exclaimed.

"What?" Emmett shouted, coming out from behind her.

Jenna regained her balance as she wobbled back into place. "Wh-what the fuck?" she stuttered out as she looked around, her round eyes pronounced, wide with fear. "Holy shit, where am I? Is- is this a dream? Wha-what is this?"

"Uh..." Lilith was dumbfounded.

"I told you that 'yes to all' was a bad idea," Emmett buried his face in his hand.

Jenna began to breathe out deeply in a panic as she struggled to compose herself. "Emmett!? I knew there was some crazy shit going on; what is this!?"

He gulped as his mind raced to think of another saving play. "It's... uh..."

"And who is this girl? Why did she take Aidan away?"

"Shit, I thought you hadn't recognized me," Lilith said in disgrace. "I thought I was sneakier than that."

"Lilith," Emmett said disappointingly. "You just gave yourself away."

"What?"

"We could've just played it off, you idiot," he quietly seethed at her.

"What the hell is going on!?" Jenna urged.

Emmett finally walked forward and placed his hands on Jenna's shoulders looking into her eyes. "Listen, Jenna... there's a lot to unpack here-"

"Uh, duh! I knew there was something weird going on ever since you came here with this..." she turned towards Lilith, looking her up and down. "...weird girl!"

"Hey!" Lilith called out, offended. "And here I thought we'd be good friends..."

"I don't even- what is.... You want to be friends!?" Jenna's words were shaken by her frazzled demeanor. "And- and just where are we?" She stomped her feet and straightened her tensed arms to her side in distress.

"Okay... let me try to sum it up..." Emmett started. "So first of all, magic is real."