Witch Juice Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ochus grinned, intrigued by Vincent's weapon. He suddenly hunched over flexing his arms. He grunted, exerting out some kind of force on his body. Soon, his shoulders began to bubble and boil, red sparks dancing about them.

"I thought you said he did magic spears," Vincent whispered back to Emmett.

"Wha- I don't know! We've been fighting him for like ten minutes," he chirped back.

Vincent suddenly stabbed his sword into a tile, piercing it effortlessly. He pulled on the sword, with only the top of the pillar coming up with it. He hastily grabbed most of the materials within the compartment and threw them outside, letting them spill out on the floor.

"What are you doing-" Emmett was grabbed by the shoulder by Vincent, who hoisted him towards the compartment. He stumbled inside as Vincent grabbed Jenna as well.

"Wait, what's going on?"

"No time, get inside!" Vincent commanded frantically, pulling Jenna towards him.

However, Jenna quickly spun around to face him, pointing out towards Lilith, "But what about the other girl!?"

"I'll take care of it, just get in!"

He pushed Jenna inside, her backside smushing up against Emmett, stuffing the two into the compartment. The two were squeezed together tightly inside the space within the pillar. "Uh, tight fit... no worries, I'll make this quick."

"Vincent!" Emmett called out to him angrily.

"Buh-bye!" Vincent replied, pushing the pillar down. With a strained mechanical hum, the pillar plunged, Emmett and Jenna safely stored within it.

Meanwhile, the thick ropes wound about Ochus' shoulders widened, and from each side, two arms made of red, fiery energy burst out. With a fizzling, crackling hum, the scarlet hue of the arms tensed and deepened, until they seemed to catch and refract the light around them. The arms began to harden and form into a blood-red crystal-like material, the musculature jagged and rocky. Ochus moved his four new arms about, the crystalline skin giving off soft, sharp chimes as the glassy fibers rubbed about.

"Justicars may be immune to magical strikes..." Ochus sneered, flexing his crystal muscles. "...But you are not immune to being torn limb from limb."

"We'll see about that," Vincent pointed his sword towards Ochus.

Emmett and Jenna were cramped, stuck together tightly within the pillar's compartment, their vision filled with nothing but darkness.

"I- I can barely move..." Jenna huffed out as she wriggled in place, attempting to find a comfortable position. She was pressed up against a hard, black wall that enclosed the compartment they were stuck in. "Here... I'll use my phone light so we can at least see..." She drew her phone from her pocket and activated the flashlight, flooding the small space with sudden dizzying brightness.

"Oops... that's really bright," Jenna continued, her eyes squinting, adjusting to the light. "Should've warned you... Emmett? You're being awfully quiet..." She turned her head to the side to find Emmett behind her. He was looking down, breathing hard. "Are- are you okay!? Are you claustrophobic or something? Emmett?"

"I.... I'm f-fine..." Emmett's chest was pounding as his body was rubbed up against Jenna. Her rosy scent assaulted his lungs and he could already feel the raging surge of blood rush down to his penis, which was growing harder and harder. His hard-on was nestling into the valley of her pillowy butt; he could feel the soft texture of her jeans rub on his cock as it grew against her. However, as pleasurable as the experience was, he also felt a soreness begin to strain within his dick; the many powerful orgasms he had just gone through in the last 24 hours now taking a toll on him. The intense mixing of pleasure and pain elevated his heartbeat and breathing, sweat beginning to form at his brow.

"You sure... you don't... look..." Jenna's words trailed off. Emmett's heart sank and a rush of heat swelled over his face as the eventual realization came to her, her eyes widening and quickly looking away.

Emmett's thoughts swirled around with hurricane-force speeds, feeling as if they were eroding the inside of his skull. His throat felt dry and coarse, he pathetically choked on the meaningless excuses that scrambled through his esophagus. He was devastated at his lack of self-control which had thought was honed after years of knowing Jenna. And yet still, through the aching of his cock and the weirdness of the situation, his boner would not subside, even through the silent minute that followed. The air felt too heavy to breathe as it pressed down on Emmett's shoulders, crushing his weary frame.

Finally, Emmett's body sprang back into control after the tense air became too much to handle. "Uh- so-sorry, I'll- I'll m-move..." He squirmed to the right, his pitched tent forcing itself out of Jenna's butt, the dickhead running around her curved bottom. His cock twitched with delight as it rubbed against her, as insatiable, terrible thoughts blasted in the far back, dark spaces of Emmett's mind, yet he still maintained control.

"Does... does it hurt?" Jenna asked with a soft, nervous chime.

"N-no, well... kinda, yes- but it's okay!" He stammered back, almost a little too loud for the small space, startling Jenna a bit. "I'll just... turn around." Emmett continued to slide against Jenna, rotating to his right, his hard-on now rubbing against the underside of her curvy butt cheek, now pulsing slightly as the dark thoughts once again sang out from his mental crevices. Soon, his bulge was free of the embrace of Jenna's warm body, it instead grazing against the wall. Emmett, however, could still feel Jenna's hot mounds squeezed against his hip. He shuddered as Jenna's floral aroma suffocated him, her searing body heat burning him alive as he was crushed by her sizable backside.

"Emmett..." Jenna started with a worried whisper. "This... this all is so crazy... I just can't wrap my mind around it."

"Y-yeah... I only got into all this shit yesterday... I'm still trying to figure all this out, too." He strained to get the words out, the pressure from his dick building up, the boner still raging, as if his penis was trying to become larger somehow.

"Really? Seems like... you were like... an expert out there..."

If Emmett could blush more, he would have. "I- uh- no, that? That was, just- you know, it was luck."

"But, like, are we alright in here? What even was that thing? Was that... a demon?"

"Yeah, that detective guy out there was... a super... demon-fighter-sorta dude..." Emmett shrugged like this was all no big deal. "Pfft, he'll handle this easily."

"Really? He's that good?"

"Sure- I mean, yeah, of course. I... know him..."

"Wow... so he's really strong, then? We're all good?"

"Yep, just a matter of time. That demon up there? He's pretty much fucked," Emmett scoffed, covering up an anxious gulp of uncertainty.

"Wow... so, you fought a demon like that, too, right?"

"Y-yeah, kinda. I think the witch did most of the work," Emmett rolled his eyes at his own words as he strained to give credit to Lilith's sloppy work.

"Wait! So that explosion at the Academic Hub really was you guys!" Jenna exclaimed.

"Right..."

"That's amazing.... This is all so-"

"Crazy? Psychotic?"

"No! It's so interesting... so magic and all that you read in stories and movies and video games; it's all real..." Jenna pondered to herself. "I'm getting all hyped up just thinking about it..."

"Honestly, it's not all it's cracked up to be."

"No fucking way. Magic!? Not what it's cracked up to be? You're kidding."

"Well, I mean- it's kinda cool, I guess-"

"So, wait, how did you get caught up in all of this?"

Emmett froze. He absolutely could not tell his crush that he was providing magical semen to a witch.

"I- I just... stumbled upon all of this."

"So then... this all started when you went to check on Aidan-"

"Right!" Emmett interjected through her train of thought, preventing any attempt on her part to get close to the truth. "There was a demon that was going after Aidan..."

"Why him?" Jenna perked up.

"He's like, special, I think," Emmett gulped again, heating up under the pressure. He was worried that anything Lilith might say after this could easily contradict his story. "-or maybe not, but-"

"Maybe... not? I don't follow."

"It's, uh, weird," Emmett began talking fast. "Like, I don't know all the details, it's complex, you know? I just got into this whole mess myself: witches, demons, magic, it's all crazy. I'm just- I'm just, you know, in the middle of all this."

"Hmm... okay, okay, I think I get it, sorta-kinda," Jenna nodded. "Why are you guys in this... magical library place?"

"The witch... needs to find, like, research on... a potion that'll make her magic powers stronger."

"Woah... straight out of a quest-log from Champions of the Abyss..."

"Believe me, it's much more boring than that."

"Holy shit, I still can't believe you're not impressed by all of this," she squinted at him.

"I mean, I was at some point."

"But if you're not, then why are you doing all of this?"

Emmett paused again, wondering how to answer her. He remembered the speech he gave Lilith before. But now staring into Jenna's eyes, even with a stiff, sore member raging in his pants, he realized that he was fighting for so much more than his own place in the world.

"I-"

"Is it... for that girl? The witch?"

"Huh? What? What do you mean, like, 'cuz I like her, or something?"

"Well, you seemed pretty buddy-buddy with her. I mean, it's not out of the ordinary-"

"No! No, no way. That's not it at all!" Emmett shook his head vigorously.

Jenna snickered at Emmett's annoyance.

His face turned red, Emmett grit his teeth in defiance. "This- this is beside the point... I mean... I-"

"Oh," Jenna interrupted in playful disapproval. "Calm down, jeez. I know why you're doing all this."

Emmett was taken aback. "Really?"

"Because you're a good person, Emmett."

The heat flaring up through Emmett's face burned intensely. "Wha- that's- wait, what?"

"... You saved me- you, you saved us..."

He paused, thinking about Jenna's sentiment. However, through the small silence, he felt the pain scorch through his cock once more, though Jenna hadn't noticed.

"Really, it was nothing-" he winced as the pain from his dick strengthened.

"Seriously... thanks, Emmett... I mean, I don't think I get to say it enough..."

"En-enough?" His breathing hastened as the strain in his crotch increased.

"Yeah... you're always... saving me... kinda... you know?"

"I... what?"

Jenna turned her head to the side to get a better look at Emmett. Feeling her gaze, Emmett turned his head to face her as well. The light from her phone sparkled against her large, round doll eyes, her worried look tearing into Emmett's heartstrings.

"Emmett..." she said, her charming voice echoing through Emmett's head, the sound of his name passing through her lips making his head light with joy. "...this... is what I was talking about before... drive. You seem to have this adventurous soul, always pursuing the things you love with this awesome passion..."

"Jenna... it's really nothing-"

"No... you... have this spark in you... sometimes..." she smiled with a slight laugh. "... I get jealous of you."

"Oh come on... there's nothing to be jealous about... I just get obsessed with stupid stuff. It's a problem more than anything, I should probably see a shrink-"

"I'm serious!" she urged, her usual pouty face emerging, which always warmed Emmett's heart. "You're so, like... free!"

"Don't mix up 'free' with 'lazy' or 'dangerously ambivalent.'"

"Oh, don't look at it like that. At least you're not like me."

"Yeah, not smart or hard-working-"

"I'm not any of those things!"

"Oh come on. Highest GPA in our high school, valedictorian, great sense of humor, the most beautiful-" Emmett's heart almost exploded out of his chest as the words subconsciously dribbled from his mouth, about to end his stream of gushing nonsense with the word "smile," or "face."

"Beautiful?" Her eyes widened, her glistening crystalline-esque eyes shooting rays of bliss into Emmett's being.

"A beautiful... work ethic."

"That's... oh... well..." Jenna sighed and paused. The two were caught in another moment of silence that only served to remind Emmett of the throbbing pressure in his pants, mentally cursing his penis for not calming down.

"I mean..." Jenna suddenly started again. "None of those things mean anything when... you don't even want to do them."

Emmett frowned as he hadn't expected her to say that. He had always thought the reason that Jenna was so jolly all the time was because she enjoyed what she did. "Doesn't that make it more impressive?"

"Well- maybe. I dunno." She looked back down. "I just feel like... it's burning me out."

Her words struck a chord with Emmett. He had felt the same kind of feeling before he was kicked out of the Computer Science program. "Jenna, I-" However, his soft words were cut short as the throbbing in his cock reached a peak, causing a strong pinching feeling to emanate from the base. He reeled over, putting his hands over his crotch, starting to pant furiously.

"Emmett!" Jenna cried out. "What's happening? Are you okay?"

"I- I don't know- I- just..." he stammered out.

Jenna looked down at Emmett's crotch, which was sporting a massive bulge lining down his pants leg. She unconsciously huffed air out of her nose as she began to blush. Her eyes darted away from the sight of Emmett's hard-on, yet, out of pure curiosity, could not help but find her eyes periodically sticking back to the impressive view, as if her pupils were tethered to the image.

Again, Jenna breathed hard through her nose, which Emmett read as her irritation. "Ah, s-sorry, it'll go away soon, I- I think."

"No! Well, I mean-"

"Wha- it's just- this happens, sometimes, it's a whole thing, I have a-"

"I understand, really it's- it's-"

"Natural!" Emmett finished her thought.

"Right, right: natural! I get it, I get it- I've taken a... taken a health-ed class before," Jenna gulped, her eyes wandering down again.

"A health-ed class?" Emmett paused.

"You know, uh... birds and the bees and all that," Jenna laughed nervously.

"O-oh, right," Emmett was stunned at how nervous Jenna was as well. It was almost calming to know that they were both feeling the same way.

"Well-" Jenna gulped down again. "Like we said, it's all natural."

"Yeah, natural."

"Nothing to be afraid of."

"Afraid?"

"I mean- like, it's-" Jenna sputtered out. "You know, it's not, well, scary."

"Why would it be-" Emmett was starting to put together Jenna's lack of experience.

"No, not like, 'scary,' but like-" Jenna struggled to maintain composure. "-I don't know, that's the wrong word."

Emmett smiled. "Uh, Jenna, it's okay-"

"No, really, it's like-"

"I get what you mean, Jenna," Emmett chuckled. Jenna snickered back as the air seemed more loose and breathable.

"So, uh..."

"I really don't want to keep talking about this thing," Emmett said, though he was still visibly wincing.

"Why not? We just said it's all natural, right?"

Emmett scoffed. "I think the more we say the word 'natural,' the less meaning it has-"

Jenna, pouting again, playfully teased Emmett, bumping her butt into Emmett's thigh to shut him up.

"Oof! It's not cramped enough in here?" Emmett shoved his hip-side into her in retaliation.

"Hey!" She bumped him back, though this time the soft pillowy feeling of her ass being pressed into Emmett caused his dick to twitch again, sending more pinching shocks to shutter through his pelvis.

"Ergh!" he grunted.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Did I hit it?"

"N-no, it's just, your ass-" Emmett stopped himself, his subconscious dribbling out of his mouth.

"My ass?"

He felt like his heart stopped and his lungs shriveled up. "N-no I meant you bumped me and-"

"Is it... my ass...?" Jenna asked softly.

"Wh-wha..." His dick felt like it was trying to get even impossibly harder, the pressure building up with every word Jenna spoke.

"My ass... is it... making you... hard?"

Emmett's toes went cold. The soreness in his dick turned into a chilling numbness. He could once again feel his erratic heartbeat begin to quake his weak frame. So many thoughts swirled in a violent vortex in the sea of his mind. But out of all of them, one question continued to surface over and over: "What if he just said 'yes'?" What would happen? How would she react? Emmett was enslaved by his own dark curiosity, his sound logic failing him as the painful pressure in his cock took hold of his body. Finally, his lips moved on their own, his vocal cords dancing to the tune of some vile force in the deepest parts of his mind.

"Yes," he said. Though it sounded cold and emotionless, Jenna's head quickly jerked back to face Emmett, but he was surprised to see that her expression was friendly and inviting, rather than stunned or disgusted as he expected.

"Do... you need to..."

"I'm fine, it'll go away-"

"It doesn't... look like it though," she said softly. "D-do... you need to... rub one out?" Her last words quickly shot out of her mouth as if she was ripping off a bandage.

Emmett's breathing hastened. Although he knew what she was getting at, hearing her song-like voice seeth out those harsh words stirred something within him. However, the idea made perfect sense to him; naturally, it seemed like the only thing that would relieve him.

"I... maybe, but-"

"It's okay!" Jenna suddenly burst out cheerfully. "It's like- like a medical procedure!" She turned back towards the wall and covered her ears. "Just... do it and I won't watch or hear." She even pressed her face against the wall.

Emmett looked on, not sure if he should actually proceed. Yet as he thought, a sudden build-up of pinching pain caused him to reel over again, causing him to grit his teeth.

"F-fine..." Emmett slowly unzipped his pants and awkwardly pulled his penis out, flopping out and grazing the wall. "Oof," he grunted.

"Everything ok-" Jenna stirred up.

"Don't look!" Emmett shouted.

"Okay, okay! I won't!"

Emmett struggled to find a good position, twisting and fidgeting around until he could comfortably hold his dick in his hand with enough room to jerk off without putting his arm in a weird angle that would irritate his shoulder. He was careful to keep Jenna to his side, so no cum would get on her as he finished. He finally settled on standing on his toes and angling his dick down and stroking it; partly because it provided the room while not disturbing Jenna too much, and partly because he had never masturbated in this position before, and it seemed new and exciting despite the strange circumstance. Yet he felt was getting used to cumming in weird places, but she quickly shook that sentiment away.

He grasped his cock and began to stroke it. As he massaged it, he could feel some of the pain begin to subside, yet it was still strangely erect with a bursting pressure, almost like it would explode. He had never felt this before. Even as some small percentage of the pain was replaced with pleasure, he felt no closer to climaxing. In fact, his dick felt like it was numb; like it was no longer part of his body and just some object. Only small swathes of sensation pulsed through him on the occasional stroke, with only a few giving him any substantial pleasure. He felt like he was staring up at the peak of the mountain from a field miles away.

He shut his eyes, hard, thinking of everything he's been through thus far. He thought of Sasha's sweet, succulent mouth around his cock. He remembered the hot, tight embrace of Lilith's pussy engulfing his dick. He imagined their sexy bodies again, convulsing with pleasure as his dick pierced them, their erotic moans singing for him. Yet, it felt stale. It felt like the eroticism of each of those situations was undercut by some tense danger. That caused his mind to race further as he was stunned at himself for thinking less of these once-in-a-lifetime sexual experiences with incredibly beautiful women. He felt like an alien to himself; like some kind of monster that just fucks and doesn't care anymore. But deep down, he knew the piece that was missing. He always knew, but never had the chance to grasp at it. Realizing this, he opened his eyes and looked to his side.