Witch Juice Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmett simply looked on, wide-eyed. What was she turning into? Suddenly Emmett's mind broke. He felt a soft sensation begin to run all over his cock. His breathing stopped as the startling waves of pleasure jolted through him. He finally collected his thoughts to gather the image before him: Jenna, back arched, pressing her entire ass against Emmett, was moving her butt up and down, causing her ass and panties to rub his captured cock.

He could feel Jenna's soft skin rub underneath his penis, while the thin cloth ran over the top, gently pressing his cock into her skin to intensify the pleasure.

"It's rubbing me! Omigod, it's so hard! It's-it's twitching! This is incredible!" She moaned out with joy. "Hah, hah..." she chirped as her pace quickened.

Emmett jerked his head forward as the fervor of her service increased. His eyes nearly rolled into the back of his head as he felt the sleek texture of her skin rub fast against his cock.

"J-Jenna..." he coughed out in between waves of heat that rushed around his body. "You're... so good." Jenna's movements caused her ass to bounce against his penis, his plump mounds rippling against his hard flesh, adding more intensity to the act.

"It feels good?" she asked, almost sounding relieved. "Are-are you gonna cum?"

Emmett could sense her confidence rising. "M-maybe, yeah-" he huffed out a hot breath as his mind focused back on Jenna's plush body rubbing on his penis, the soft cotton also running over his dickhead, adding the occasionally sensitive spark to the experience. Her ass was now thoroughly slathered in his pre-cum, acting as lube for even more sensation for her service. Her panties were stained and darkened. As he looked on at his work, he knew he was near the peak of pleasure, he just had to reach out and grab the climax. "-I-I can-"

"No!" Jenna shouted, startling Emmett.

"Wha-why!?"

"I..." her movement slowed down. "Want to do more..." Although she asked timidly, the words came out clearer than ever before.

"M-more? But we don't have a condom."

Her bouncing stopped. She was panting. He

"My thighs," she stated. "Put your penis in between my thighs."

Jenna's words mixed his brain into a fine, fluid slush.

"Y-Yes!" Emmett obliged. Emmett popped his dick out of her panties and aimed the fleshy javelin at her plump thighs.

"Wait," Jenna said. "I want you to do something first."

"Shit-" Emmett caught himself in his lustful rage. "I mean... what?" he started again, softer.

"Tell me... do you always look at me like this? Be honest?" She spoke boldly.

Emmett's heart began to beat furiously as Jenna's tone changed. What was this? Was this a test? Did she just knock herself out of her erotic state? Was everything up to this point just some test or something? What was happening? Should he really be honest?

Then the thought struck Emmett like a planet-shattering meteor. What did he really think of Jenna? Was he always lusting after her looks like some mad dog? Did he just use her charm and humor as an excuse to just want to fuck her? Was this the real test?

"It's not a trick question," Jenna asserted.

"I mean... it feels like one." Was that the right thing to say?

However, Emmett's heartbeat calmed and tension relieved as he heard Jenna giggle. But this was no ordinary giggle from her. This was soft, nasally, a little high-pitched, and very flirty. It was sexy. Even as his dick was withdrawn from her hot flesh, her mere giggle caused it to pulse with strength.

"It's not... you stare at them right? My thighs, and my butt?"

Emmett gulped. Her attitude here seemed like it was the opportune time to go for it. "Of fucking course I do..."

"Really?"

"Yeah... you're so..." Hot air puffed from his nostrils as he struggled to get the words out.

"So...?" Jenna trailed.

"...curvy."

"Cu-u-rvy... huh?"

"Yeah..."

"You like my curves."

"Yeah," he repeated like he was entranced, but his words sang out with confidence now. He felt like he was finally in sync with her.

Jenna's hand suddenly sailed downwards and hit her ass, sending out a loud, ear-piercing "plap!" through the chamber. Her ass and thighs jiggled wildly.

"Oh fuck," Emmett moaned with a low whisper, his cock surging with power at the sight.

"Y-you like that?" Emmett knew she was experimenting now. Though her resolve was solid, she was still trying out something new.

"Yes."

"D-do you... think about them? My ass... and thighs?"

"I just told you I do," he chided playfully.

"No! I mean... when you're alone..."

"Well... yeah... I can think of them whenever I want."

"Oh my god," Jenna said, exasperated. "I mean like... when you're..."

Emmett absolutely knew what she was getting at. But she wanted her to say it.

"You know..." she continued.

"I don't," he lied.

Jenna sighed. She paused and recollected herself, possibly figuring out that Emmett was goading her into saying the whole thing.

She took a deep breath and looked Emmett square in the eyes. Her eyes were low and lusty again. "Do you think of my ass when you jerk off?"

Emmett smiled. She grinned her small grin back at him. "Yeah," he answered fearlessly.

Jenna, still cramped against the wall, began to turn, brushing against Emmett as she pivoted in place, but of course, he didn't mind at this point. In fact, Emmett already had a feeling this was coming.

She finally faced him. Jenna put her hands on Emmett's shoulders.

"Can I kiss you?" she asked in a low tone.

Her large, brown eyes glistened with lust as her face came close to his. Her eyelids hung low as she gazed into Emmett's eyes, entranced by her burning desires. Her erotic aura burned Emmett as she pressed up against him, his lungs swelling with her sweet, floral scent. His cock nestled up against her stomach, oozing with pre-cum, staining her blouse, pulsing with anticipation. Jenna gently lowered her hand to carefully wrap her fingers around his penis, Emmett wincing as the pleasure of her soft grasp shocked through him once more. Jenna huffed a sudden burst of hot air through her nostrils in response to the hotness of Emmett's cock within her palm. Her sexy, plush lips formed into a sultry smile as she began to stroke it, still focusing her gaze on Emmett's eyes.

As Emmett felt her smooth grip run up and down his penis, his breathing became heavy again. "Jenna..." he whispered.

"Kiss me," she demanded again.

Emmett began to lean in, and before he even got close, Jenna had already pressed forward, their lips meeting, finally touching. He felt the wet heat of her lips on his own, and soon the two began to softly suckle at each other's mouths. He felt her nose graze against his face, her small breaths on his skin. Soon her own breaths became fast as her thick lips continued to massage his own more fervently. Her tongue then suddenly slipped its way into Emmett's mouth, madly caressing the roof, single tingles down Emmett's spine. He in turn allowed his tongue to press into hers and swirl about in a crazed dance as their lips continued to rub and feel each other.

Emmett took the opportunity to run his hands down Jenna's back down to her butt, filling each of his hands with her delicious flesh. He dug his fingers into her ass cheeks and began to intensely knead and massage her ample mounds. Jenna moaned into Emmett's mouth as she feel his energetic hands on her butt, her own tireless service increasing in erotic vigor.

Jenna continued to jack Emmett off with more vigorous strokes as her sexual energy rose as she lapped at Emmett's face. He was climbing the peak, just below the top. The surge of sexual sparks was nearing the apex, building up in his cock as Jenna's soft grip was massaging his dick into an eventual, tingling, numbing climax that drew a crazed grin on Emmett's face that he struggled to hide.

But soon Emmett withdrew his mouth to Jenna's ear, his quiet words lost in a hazy mist that left his mouth. "If-f... you keep g-going... I'm gonna cum..."

"N-not yet..." she murmured back. She suddenly let go of his dick. "You said you'd... use my thighs..."

"Yeah..." The very mention of it again almost tore open the orgasmic floodgates, causing him to have to hold it back.

Jenna was shorter than him, so Emmett had to slightly squat down and gently press her against the chamber wall, pushing his hips into her.

"...hup..." she gave off a small whimper as Emmett moved her.

The underside of his cock brushed up against her as he went down, rubbing against her stomach down to her panties once more, causing Jenna to breathe heavily as she felt the hard member press against her. Soon his dick-tip touched down on her skin as it softly sprang out against her ample thighs.

"Anh!" Jenna chirped out as the head of his cock, thoroughly slathered in pre-cum, suddenly splat against her bare skin. The end of his penis was now nestled against her thighs, which were still timidly squished together. Jenna's chest rose and up and down in anticipation, her expression taking on the familiar sexual haze.

"D-do you still want to?..." Emmett asked.

"Y-yes!" she burst out. "B-but... I want you to..." she trailed off.

"What?"

"Push it in..."

"Push it in?"

"Yeah... it'll be like you're... fucking me..."

The dirty words leaving the one innocent mouth birthed a hurricane of mixed feelings within Emmett. But as his cock pulsed against her, and his sensitive tip oozed with excitement, grazing against her smooth skin, sending ripples of raw sexual sensation jolting through his frame, the dark clouds of his mind overtook him. He could think of nothing else than to ravage the girl he loved for so many years.

He suddenly thrust his pelvis into her, causing his dick to pierce her thighs, and soon they were engulfed in her ample mass, lost within her silky, bronze flesh.

"Owuh! Hugh!" Jenna yipped as she felt the hot, stiff rod force its way into her thighs. "Oh, fff-u-u-ck! It's big! It's so big, holy shit! Y-you're so big, Emmett- it's so hot, I can feel it on my pussy- mmph!" She was cut off as Emmett, now facing her eye-to-eye, kissed her hard on the mouth again. The two wrestled tongues as Emmett's hip began to hammer into Jenna, his hard cock razing the insides of her thighs. The smooth flesh felt radiant on his throbbing cock as it was lost within her plushy skin. His penis pierced her in and out, in and out, like a mad piston, churning her soft skin, causing her thighs to quake and waver as a constant "plap-plap-plap" roared through the room. Soon, Emmett's legs quivered, knees rattling, power draining from his muscles all through his lower body. He felt the pleasure build up rapidly in his cock and it moved in and out of Jenna's thighs. Even she could feel his cock pulse as it neared orgasm.

"Cum for me! Cum! Cum in my thighs!" she screeched. She tensed up her whole body, as did Emmett as Jenna clamped her thighs tightly around his pulsating cock.

Finally, Emmett felt his legs wobble as the strength of his muscles dissipated completely. With a sharp grunt, felt his cock finally explode inside her thighs, the cum rushing out in full force. The jizz burst and oozed out from behind her, rushing against her panties and painting her skin thoroughly.

"Fuck! Oh fuck, it's hot- oh shit, I can feel it-hunh!" Jenna moaned out. She spread her legs out, freeing Emmett's penis, strings of cum coming apart as the globules of jizz dripped down her leg. She looked down at the white, splattered mess between her thighs. Her hand shivered as she lowered them down to her legs, wanting to touch this new substance she had never seen in the flesh. However, as she reached down, Emmett's weakened body suddenly fell forward, dropping against her.

"Emmett!" she shouted with worry, catching him in her arms as his head plopped into her shoulder. His legs were still shaking.

"Don't worry... just... that was a lot..." he murmured.

"I... I know... I'm sorry-"

"Don't be- w-why are you even..." Emmett, drained, didn't have the strength to even continue the thought. His cock was light and tingling with pleasure, but the soreness from his eruption lingered. However, it was nothing near the strain he had felt before. He had nearly forgotten that getting rid of that pain was the whole purpose of this strange exercise in the first place.

"I just... maybe I went overboard..." she replied timidly.

"No... it's fine..." he chuckled.

"D-did you... enjoy it?"

"Yeah, Jenna," he chuckled harder.

"So..." Jenna trailed off.

"Jenna," Emmett interjected. He pulled his head from her shoulder and leaned back against the wall, facing her. "...we don't need to over-complicate this."

"Emmett..."

"Wait, just let me-"

"You're still hard..."

Emmett's eyes widened as his eyes jolted downwards to witness his beast still jutting out at its greatest strength, still brimming with pride, veins pronounced and its tip still bubbling with cum.

"I-"

Jenna's hand suddenly cast out, gripping his cock.

"Hunh!" Emmett grunted. "What are you-"

"Shh..." Jenna urged. She began to stroke his cock again.

"J-Jenna..."

She leaned against him, pressing her face into his neck. He could feel her lips begin to nip at his skin. She began to massage his cock faster as Emmett's breathing quickened.

"You didn't let me have any fun..." she whispered. Although Emmett had just blasted out what he thought were all his reserves, he suddenly felt like he could easily gush out again as Jenna's erotic tone flowed through his ears and her lips kissed at his neck. She let go of Emmett's cock and withdrew her head from his neck as she observed her fingers. They were sticky and some fingers were lightly glazed by the jizz that was left on his dickhead.

"What are you doing?"

She curiously gazed at her fingers, observing the cum strands as she opened and closed her sticky index fingers and middle finger. Then, much to Emmett's surprise, she suddenly stuck her two fingers into her mouth as she clamped her eyes shut, making a tensed, strained face as she anticipated the taste of the new substance.

"What the fuck!?" Emmett exclaimed in awe.

Jenna's eyes slowly opened as she slipped her fingers out of her mouth. She swallowed.

"Jenna!"

"It... tastes good... I didn't realize it would taste good. I heard all the time that it would taste salty, or bitter... or even metallic... But yours is... sweet and tingly." She smiled.

Emmett knew this had something to do with him being the descendant of Magnus Brevil. Even Lilith had an eerily strong reaction to his cum that seemed beyond a simple orgasm. "Maybe it's my diet," he laughed nervously.

Jenna shook her head. "It doesn't matter," she said with a snicker. Suddenly Emmett saw her head disappear as she dropped down to her knees, startling him. Since the space was tight, she had to rub against Emmett as she went down.

"You-you're gonna-"

Soon, she was able to crouch down enough to look at Emmett's dick eye-to-eye. As the two were cramped together, Jenna's head had to hover over it as she held it upwards. Grasping it carefully, she put on a determined face.

Breathing hard in anticipation, his legs already about to give out again, Emmett wobbled in his weak frame, anticipating what was about to come next. However, even he could not convince himself that he really wanted it, especially after experiencing it in his dream. "Jenna- don't you-"

"Shut up!" Jenna interrupted. She stared at his cock like it was a puzzle to be solved. Her face came in close, causing Emmett's cock to perk up with excitement again as he readied himself mentally to be deeper within her flesh. She licked her lips as her resolute eyes trained on the girthy rod.

Emmett's breathing became erratic and another cracked grin grew on his face as he was about to literally live his wet dream. He looked down at Jenna, who was now closing her eyes. Her hard huffs of air from her nostrils ran across his dickhead, causing sensual shocks through his being. The anticipation was dissolving him from the inside; he felt like he was going to break apart or disintegrate as Jenna simply sat there and breathed on his cock.

The excitement had built up so immensely within him that he had suddenly burst out, "J-Jenna, are you going to-"

"Yes!" she instantly retorted, "Just- this is my...first time... so just gimme a sec!"

"But, why this all of a sudden..."

"I told you... I want to have some fun... and..." her words wandered away.

"What?"

"If I... clean it off..." Jenna said slowly in a low, sensual tone. "Then I can stick it in, right?"

"Huh!?" Emmett coughed out. But as soon as he reacted, Jenna suddenly thrust her head down, her lips wrapping around his shaft.