Witch Juice Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna was already looking down to the side, straight at his cock, entranced, her eyes wide and focused. As Emmett looked at her and stopped stroking, she suddenly realized that she was caught.

"Uh," she started. She quickly jerked her head back to the wall.

"S-sorry-" Emmett suddenly babbled out.

"Why are you sorry? I should be sorry! I- I am sorry!"

"I- it's fine."

"Is... is everything okay?"

"Yeah- uh, I just..."

"I'm... sorry Emmett...I..."

"There's nothing to be sorry about! Really! I'm not mad or anything, really. Please, don't be-"

"Do you... need... help?" Jenna whispered.

"What?"

"Do... you want help?"

"I... can help."

Emmett's legs began to tremble. The pain welled up in his cock once more, but his face was unphased as he processed Jenna's words.

"H-how?"

"You can... look at my ass..." she offered with a quiet, gentle tone. Her eyes avertin from Emmett's.

"What?"

"I mean... nothing is..." her words wavered, but she still pressed through the sentence with a hearty resolve. "...nothing is... better than the real thing, right in front of you."

Emmett was dumbfounded, but his horniness was beginning to eclipse his shock. "The... real thing?"

"Compared to... you know..." she laughed nervously again, gulping down her words. "...like... porn?"

Emmett chortled out an awkward chuckle, clearly being crushed by Jenna's sudden offer.

"Wha- ye- I mean, that's-"

"Emmett... I remember... We were at the cafe once."

He quieted down, listening to Jenna's words. She spoke softly, her sweet voice continuing to give life to his raging cock.

She went on. "I was telling you a story about when I was at dance class... I was embarrassed because I forgot my dance clothes. I had to borrow them from a friend... but they were too small. Her tank top and spats were really tight on me... and all the guys were staring at me... I told you that story... remember?"

Emmett, hypnotized by her words, fell silent and simply nodded as he slowly began to realize her point.

"...and I noticed at the time...w-when I was telling you the story... you were wearing sweatpants" she softly giggled. "You got hard."

A surge of intense heat flushed through Emmett's face as he heard this. "I... was hard?" Although he remembered the time she told the story, he genuinely had not noticed at the time. "I-I'm sorry..."

Jenna let out another timid giggle. "It's nothing to be sorry about... it's natural, remember?"

Emmett gulped, his face burning as he recalled the story. However, his cock was still at full strength, as his mind could not help but wander to his imagined picture of Jenna in her tight dance clothes. He began stroking again, his eyes trained on Jenna's ass, focusing on the feeling of her butt squished against his hip. Small rushes of pleasure started to spark through him, though the pressure and numbness were still retarding his escalation towards climax.

"It's... cold in here... isn't it?" Jenna suddenly chimed in.

"Yeah... a li-little..." Emmett answered, in between huffs from his vigorous strokes.

"Th-then..." Jenna's voice got even quieter.

"What?"

"...may..be..." Her words came out like a trembling whimper.

"I can't hear you..."

Jenna paused. Emmett could see she was getting even more uncomfortable.

"Just..." She continued with a timid squeak.

"I don't understand, Jenna..."

"Use my ass!" She barked out of nowhere, her voice echoed throughout the small chamber, rattling around in Emmett's head.

"What!?" he shouted.

"Th-the body heat... should help!" she shouted back half-heartedly.

'You- you mean... what?" Emmett shook his head in disbelief.

"Rub your dick... on my... butt..." Jenna softly commanded with a wavering resolve. "The body heat... it should.... help you.. eja-jaculate.."

"I- I can't! That's crazy, I-"

"Just do it... it hurts, right?"

"I-"

"Do it!"

Jenna's hand suddenly lurched out and grasped Emmett's cock. As her warm fingers wrapped around his throbbing member, her gentle embrace sent a mind-numbing chill that rocketed up through his spine and crackled in his brain. His eyes crossed and his thoughts were shattered at the mere idea that Jenna was touching his penis, let alone the incredible sensation that came with the physical reality of it.

"J-Jenna, you're... touching it!"

He could see that Jenna was also breathing hard, her arm trembling, her mouth simply agape with awe.

"It's so hot!" She suddenly exclaimed. "I m-mean, warm! Oh... oh my god..." she panted out, her words stuttered with the heated erotic energy that pulsed in her palm, her sensual noises reverberating through Emmett's skull and causing his penis to throb in her hand.

Emmett's body suddenly turned towards Jenna again, his girthy cock breaking out of her grasp and landing on her ass once more. On instinct, he grabbed her hips and thrust his cock into her denim shorts, nestling it into her glorious mounds again, now with his dick bare.

"H-hup...," she yipped quietly, covering her mouth.

Emmett began to rub his cock up and down through the valley of her delicious ass cheeks with a moderate pace. Although the denim was coarse on his bare skin, her body heat provided more than enough motivation to cause her penis to throb between her cheeks.

"I-I can feel it twitching... does-does it feel g-good?" Jenna stuttered softly.

"Y-yeah," Emmett replied nervously. His mind was muddled, as maddening sexual thoughts of ravaging Jenna mixed turbulently with the reality that he was grinding against his best friend. Yet his hips seemed to move on their own, Jenna's searing aura beckoning his muscles to enjoy her sexy body. As he continued to press into her, he could feel the painful pressure begin to alleviate from his groin, now overtaken by a powerful, pulsing lust that was streaming through his cock. He would slowly push his cock right up her ass-valley, allowing the entire underside of his dick to enjoy the heat and pillowy feeling of her plump butt, strings of wet pre-cum slowly painting a lined stain on the inside of her cheeks. Jenna even cooed a small, short squeak as a small strand of jizz made its way down to the back of her thigh.

Although the very sensations were like living a dream, he still mainly relished the very fact that it was Jenna's ass that he was rubbing on, her sweet smell clouding his mind, her hot body warming his soul.

Yet he felt he was still at the base of the climactic mountain. The rough texture of her jean shorts still distracted him from climbing further, as he feared that grinding on the denim any faster would hurt the sensitive skin on his cock. As the eventual stagnation set in, sweat began to form all over his body. He felt the power in his pelvis begin to fade and his once-lively slowed down to a halt.

"What's wrong?" Jenna asked with a hushed, tired whisper, the act taking a toll on her as well.

"I... don't know... I just-"

"My shorts are too rough, aren't they?"

Emmett's heart began to pump furiously. The implications of Jenna's words boomed like atomic sparks within his neurons. Even his cock, with a seemingly independent sentience, twitched with excitement. He breathed hard, his words now just faint gasps of air feebly wafting out of mouth inaudibly.

Jenna turned her head back. Her eyelids were low, her mouth slightly agape with small sensual pants. Her cheeks were flushed. But finally, her sweet, luscious lips formed into a slight, sexy smile.

Time stood still for Emmett as Jenna's new erotic expression began to sear into his memory like a white-hot branding iron pressing the image into his brain. An icy-cold strain of energy bolted up through his spine, and then back through his groin and down to his toes. The icy jolt was quickly melted away by a swathing, sexual heat that overtook Emmett's muscles. As he stared into Jenna's hypnotic, shining eyes reflecting the cool light of her phone, the quick cold shock crackled through him again, followed by the eventual heat warming him over again, and this went back and forth as he absorbed her intimate gaze.

Finally, Jenna lowered her hands to the front of her waist.

"Je-Je....Jenna... you don't have to..."

"Shh..."

She slowly unbuttoned her shorts. Emmett's hips began to slowly move without his command, his muscles crying out with joy. Yet his brain was dizzied, his thoughts jumbled, his expression now dumb and nervous. He could not feel his toes or fingers, his vision blurred and sharpened continuously. Soon he heard the small snap of the button of Jenna's shorts come apart. His cock roared with a furious throb of raging energy. His torso gently rocked back and forth and his lips started to dry up as his jaw was hanging limp, his steamy breaths softly escaping his lungs.

He finally heard the "zzzip" of her zipper come down, the soft purr of the fastener synching up with the ever-growing stream of sexual heat in his cock.

As Jenna observed Emmett's excited state, feeling his dick joyfully quiver on her ass, her slight grin cracked into a gleaming smile, her high cheekbones giving devious life to her round, once-innocent face, her brown eyes now glistening with excitement. Though, Emmett could still sense a hint of timidity in her motions, as she was obviously attempting to play it up for his sake. Despite his consciousness of her not-so-subtle endeavors, her theatrics did not go unappreciated as Emmett's cock twitched with anticipation. In fact, her willingness and adorable shyness caused Emmett's chest to burn even hotter.

Jenna clasped her fingers around the waistline of her shorts, still looking straight at Emmett with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes, now biting her bottom lip. With a slow, heart-stopping pace, she finally gradually slipped her shorts down, the denim material curving and stretching down and around her shapely bottom. Emmett watched her red panties reveal themselves like some glorious art piece being unveiled. His dick plopped into her valley as her shorts brushed down against him.

Emmett froze as he witnessed something he had only dreamed about night after night.

"They're... cotton... it should be soft..." Jenna cooed.

"C-cotton..." Emmett nodded unconsciously, possessed by the image in front of him. The light within the chamber outlined the outer curves of her ass-cheeks. His head went fuzzy and light, wobbling freely on his neck like it was about to become detached, yet his eyes were still trained on the glorious sight before him.

"...come on..." Jenna urged with a hushed whisper.

Emmett was still caught in time, his eyes stuck on Jenna's ass, dick pulsing with enraged anticipation. Wordless breaths of air uselessly huffed out of his mouth.

"...Emmett..." she whispered, though it sounded like a piercing siren to Emmett's rattled mind. But finally, he regained enough control through his haze to rip his eyes away from her butt and look up at her. Jenna's eyes were low again, though now her expression was less soft and now hardened with erotic tension as her teeth dug into her bottom lip.

"...Emm-e-tt..." she pressed again with a quiet, alluring murmur.

It was her voice. Her sweet tones tingled down Emmett's ears and tickled the core of his dick. He knew what she wanted; he knew what she had transformed into now, as he watched her ass slowly waver side-to-side. He wanted to hear her beg- he wanted to hear her ask for it.

Her large, reflective eyes pierced him with her lustful wish. But Emmett's face went blank and cold as he wanted to hear her sing the words. Her brow furrowed and her lip quivered.

Finally, as if she knew what he wanted, the words spilled out of her mouth with a faint purr. "Please... Emmett... hump me."

"What?" Emmett snapped out of his stupor.

"Hump my ass... cum... on me."

Emmett grabbed her hips once more as Jenna let out a short, sharp yelp, suddenly feeling his hands on her again. He drove his dick into her panties, letting it dig in between her asscheeks. A surge of hot, powerful erotic electricity bolted up his torso and shot mad fireworks into his brain. His eyeballs jumbled and his jaw sprang open with dumb delight as the soft cotton fabric of Jenna's panties ran across the underside of his dick. He could feel each of Jenna's warm asscheeks caress him from underneath the thin cloth.

"Oh! Emmett! Emmett!!" she screeched. "I can feel it! It's h-h-hard!"

He began to hump her furiously, his hips working at her like a vigorous engine. His raging boner ran up and down her soft, clothed ass-crack, relishing her hot mounds massaging his bare, sensitive skin. On every stroke his pelvis would crash into her, causing her ass to quake and jiggle, the sight giving even more fuel to his onslaught.

"You're humping me, oh my god, Emmett! You're humping me!" she shrieked, possibly not knowing what exactly she was saying.

"It-it feels so good..." Emmett's words slipped out of his mouth in between labored breaths. "I-I love your ass so- so much... holy shit..." He continued to assail her pillowy cheeks with his cock as a stupid grin cut itself into his face. He squeezed her ass, allowing her plush body to wrap and nestle his cock within her ass, allowing the swathing body heat to engulf his whole dick.

"G-good, good..." she chanted as her voice trailed off. "...good... good... so good."

He kept grinding his cock on her ass, letting his pre-cum drizzle over and strain her once-clean panties. The image of her soiled underwear was so subconsciously exciting to him. On every pass, Jenna now began to yip: "Owh, oh, hmpff..!"

Up-and-down, up-and-down he rubbed his cock against Jenna's panties, his legs quivering with relief, the sexual sparks tingling throughout his body, the sensations strumming every fiber of every muscle in his body.

But why? Emmett was dizzied not only by the raw sexual pleasure but also about the fact that this was melting him even more madly than when he had fucked Lilith or even Sasha. Two of the most beautiful, heaven-sent bodies he had ever had the pleasure to even look at, he was allowed to rail with his cock. Yet it's Jenna's body that is razing him with the greatest pleasure out of three. He wondered if it was something stirring within him for all the time he had known Jenna, or maybe it was just his preferences he was discovering, and Jenna was simply the hidden pearl in his ocean of lust.

He quickly swatted these thoughts away, concentrating on fulfilling Jenna's newfound desires. However, as his focus was scattered, on one pass, Emmett's dick head aimed lower than expected on the return to the valley. It instead smashed against the outline of her now-soaking pussy.

"Uwaah!" she shrieked, followed by a low, surprised moan. "Em-Emmett! What- what are you doing?"

"I-I dunno! It was an accident!"

"I- I... do-do you have-"

"Wha-"

"A c-condom! Do you have one..."

The question caused Emmett's face to burn with a raging sexual fire. As 99% of Emmett's bodily resources had been sent elsewhere, his brain scrambled and his hands jerked down to scurry through his pockets in mad futility as if a condom that he had never owned would magically appear in his pocket.

"No... I-I don't...I-"

"Then... I-"

"W-why!?" Emmett, although horny, was still perplexed at Jenna's sudden curiosity.

"I..." Jenna's words were low and left her mouth like a slow, hot mist. "...I-I want to feel it, I-" She suddenly shook her head, as if trying to drive her lustful thoughts away. "I'm sorry!"

"Don't be!" he screamed back awkwardly, accidentally causing Jenna to wince. Emmett's mind wailed with excitement at Jenna's suggestion, yet in the same verse, he cursed himself for not at least keeping some kind of emergency condom- though he struggled to think of any use for it before this bizarre adventure occurred. "Then... if you want-" Emmett struggled to give suggestions of his own. At this point, he had let Jenna take the lead out of respect, and a bit out of fear.

"What?" Jenna perked up. Emmett was surprised that she was willing to listen to him through her erotic stupor, though this only revealed more of her inexperience in sexual matters. It put him at ease enough to ask something of her.

"I'll... stick it under your panties... you can feel it better then, right?" As the sentence left his mouth, he hadn't yet imagined the pure satisfaction that the act would bring him. At the last word, he finally envisioned his cock underneath the thin cloth of her panties, pressed against her butt's bare skin. His cock twitched again.

A small smile formed on Jenna's face. "If... if you want to..." Her cheeks turned rosy.

"I... do," Emmett gulped, still not quite sure how forward he should be.

"Then... do it..." She pinched away the base of her panties at the bottom of her right butt cheek, giving Emmett an opening to stick his penis inside.

His cock already pulsing with anticipation, the smeared canvas of Emmett's mind now splattered with erotic passions, he simply shoved his dick into Jenna's panties. The thin fabric closed around his dick and soon he could feel the hot, plushy flesh of Jenna's butt caress the underside of his penis. Emmett's knees quaked and his head wobbled with crazed pleasure as the very initial touchdown launched intense shockwaves of fiery pleasure to crackle up and down his tired frame. His mouth didn't know whether to drop his jaw in utter shock at the incredible satisfaction or simply grin like an idiot. Instead, his lips quivered as his mouth opened and closed like a deranged lunatic, teeth occasionally chattering. His eyeballs quaked within his skull as he slowly realized his penis was touching Jenna's flesh.

"Are you okay?" Jenna suddenly asked.

"I am!" he shouted back, way too loud.

"I- well, oh-okay," Jenna smiled nervously. "D-does it feel good?"

"Yes1" Emmett again screamed with a crazed expression.

"N-nice..."

Emmett stood there, relishing the searing heat that came with pressing his cock upon her flesh. Her pillowy butt-cheek squeezed around the outline of his dick as it was enwrapped by her panties, intensifying the feeling of her soft skin on his cock. He simply took in the hot, intense pleasure, frozen. The idea had finally begun to crash into him: that his dreams were coming true. How many nights had he thought about this ass? How many times had he fantasized about sleeping with her, caressing her, squeezing together underneath the bedsheets? He always imagined a time where he would be spooning her, then suddenly poking her in the butt with his boner. She would laugh, he would then crawl over her, and they would make love all night. They would cum together, fall to each other's sides, and stare at each other, thinking of only how much they loved each other before sleep overtook their weary bodies after the intense sex. Those were the images that accompanied him on lonely nights where it was just him and his right hand.

But now it was halfway to reality. His cock stuck into her panties. She was practically begging for his cock. He looked up at her face- but he was shocked to see her new expression. She was tense, her big shiny eyes casting waves of anxiety, brows furrowed with urgency, heavy pants of breath huffing from her mouth.

"I... want it, Emmett... please... pr-pretty please?"

"I-"

"It is big... it's so big- and hot!" she suddenly yelped with a half-moan. "Ugh, it's hot- on my body, it's so hot and I can feel the veins and the hardness and it's just- oh, it's just so big on my ass- but-but..." her words split from her mouth like a rapid river."...the cum, I can feel the cum t-t-touching me from the tip, it's so wet and hot and- you-your d-dick!" Her words were jumbled and crazed, her hanging jaw forming into a wide grin, her glistening eyes beginning to smile as her thoughts flowed out of her mouth.