Witch of Rutland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate to interrupt your supper. You're welcome to join your brothers while I explore the catacombs. I get along just fine with the dead," I smiled as he led me into the simple candlelit foyer of the old monastery.

"I'll be fine, thank you. I owe you my attention. I'm currently fasting in preparation for the Halloween festival. I'm a surprise judge for the pie baking contest this year. Don't tell my brothers," he grinned as if it were the scandal of the century.

"Oh, that sounds delicious."

"I'm counting on it. So, would you like a tour of the catacombs?"

"I would, thank you. Lead the way."

Abbot Ren was chatty and always ready to smile as he led me down the back corridor of the monastery and into a spiraling stairwell. Ren's friendly demeanor and Glen's trust in him put me at ease, but I didn't drop my guard. I was a young witch, but I wasn't stupid. The stone passage was cold and well used, judging by the wear on the steps. I noticed the circle and dagger rune carved into the beam above the entrance to the stairs. It worried me less since I understood how it worked. Besides, I began fortifying my skin with an energy spell while I was fucking Glen in the woods. If the abbot attempted to touch my skin, he wouldn't be able to penetrate the energy layer for a solid thirty seconds, giving me plenty of time to fight back. I kept him in my line of sight as we entered the candlelit corridors of the catacombs. At least twenty stone corridors branched out from the landing at the bottom of the stairs. To my dismay, another creepy gnome statue with a pointy red hat was standing against the wall, smiling like he was up to no good. I ignored it as I opened my mind and searched for the negative energy I felt earlier, but it was still scattered on the edges of my perception. The whole area felt calm and safe.

"Rutland is a small village, but you wouldn't guess it by the size of the catacombs," Ren said as he pointed to a map etched into the wall at the base of the stairs. "There are two main levels that expand in all directions from this point. Each level has its own map close to the stairs. I've gotten lost in here a few times over the years. Just keep wandering if that happens. You will eventually find your way back to the stairs."

"Good heavens... are all those little dots grave markers?" I asked as I ran my finger over the textured map.

"They are. I reckon about forty thousand graves are down here. Abbot Clarence once said an ancient battle to the north of Rutland helped create the first level of the catacombs. The village wasn't even established then."

"Why is there another staircase with an arrow pointing down? Is there a third level?"

"There is. It's a sacred chamber where we entomb revered abbots and bishops. Abbot Clarence was the most recent holy man to be laid to rest there. His body is well preserved in a glass coffin if you would like to pay your respects."

"I think I would like to visit such a well-respected abbot. Please, lead the way, Abbot Ren."

Ren smiled and retrieved a handful of ceremonial incense from a shelf for us to burn in memory of Abbot Clarence. Then we began our trek downward. Many more stone corridors branched out from the second landing where another smiling gnome statue stood sentinel. Ren counted four doors from the right of the stairs and waved for me to follow him into a dark hall. He was lighting candles as we walked, revealing shelves upon shelves of stone coffins to our right and left. Another staircase was at the end of the hall. Ren pulled a small torch off the wall for our last trip downward. The third landing was a single corridor that went on for another hundred steps. It ended with a locked door. Ren used a key on his belt to open it, revealing a long chamber that smelled of burnt spices.

Ren turned his attention to lighting more torches along the back wall, bringing a warm glow into the holy chamber. The floor was decorated with a soft burgundy rug. Cushioned benches lined the walls between the torches. Glass coffins on stone pedestals were ornately decorated with preserved flowers and golden hinges. Finely dressed corpses in different states of decay were eternally resting inside the fancy boxes. Each tomb was partitioned with stone walls, and a stone altar sat before the coffin for burning incense.

"Abbot Clarence is resting at the end of the chamber on the left. I'll join you as soon as I replace the torches that won't light. My understudy has been neglecting his chores again," Ren sighed as he gave me the bundle of incense and pointed to the left.

I watched him open a storage closet on the opposite corner to find some fresh torches. The energy in the holy chamber felt tranquil. I could easily recline on a bench and take a nap in the blissful silence, but I had investigating to do. So, I wandered to the left to catch a glimpse of the legendary Abbot Clarence. I couldn't see much of his face from behind the incense altar. I lit the herbs and dropped them in the copper bowl before peeking over my shoulder to check on Ren. He was busy wrapping the end of a new torch, so I crept over to the coffin and climbed the steps beside it. I leaned over the top to see the corpse's face, and my heart almost jumped into my throat. Abbot Clarence was the handsome incubus with caramel-colored hair. He was the one feeding on Tonya when I jumped into her body. He also looked like an angel when he slept.

I clapped my hand over my mouth to keep from blurting out a curse as I quickly backed away from the glass coffin. My heart was hammering against my ribs as I tried to understand what was happening. I sensed nothing from Clarence's body. He had no good or bad energy about him. He felt dead, but he didn't look dead. I glanced at Ren to see him busily wrapping a second torch. I wondered if the friendly monk knew his late mentor was actually a monster in hiding.

"What's wrong, Miss Sprig? Your breathing sounds upset," Ren called without looking up from his work.

"I uh... need to be leaving now," I stammered and hurried towards the door.

To my dismay, two more cloaked monks stepped through it at that point, blocking my exit.

"Ren, what the fuck is going on?" I demanded as I backed away from the men, preparing to release a torrent of psychic pain into the room.

"Master Clarence wanted to meet you in the flesh, Miss Sprig. It's a tremendous honor. You should be proud. He'll be awake soon, and he'll be hungry," Ren said as he lit the new torches and placed them in the empty holders on the wall.

I glared at him as he stepped around the new monks and approached me. He stopped a few steps away and smiled like a sneaky devil.

"I knew there was something off about you, Ren. Instead of serving the village, you harbor a monster in your basement that will ruin it. How long have you been lying to Glen and Micah? Did your master kill Glen's mother after spawning a demon in her womb?"

"He did. Glen's mother died an honorable death to serve Master Clarence. Micah was supposed to die as well. His death would have helped bring our powerful sister into the world, but you came along and killed her before she could leave the pond. Thanks to you, Glen's mother died for nothing. How do you think Glen will feel when he learns that? Had you not interfered, Micah would be dead, our sister would be with us, and our little brother would have finally joined us. Glen belongs here, not on a farm. I live to protect my family, Miss Sprig, and you seriously fucked up our reunion," Ren growled.

"Glen is your little brother?" I asked in astonishment.

"He's OUR little brother," he snapped and pulled his hood back.

The men behind him did the same. I stared open-mouthed as they revealed their familiar brown hair and bright gray eyes. They all had a striking resemblance to Glen. Ren could be his twin. They were all children of the monster sleeping behind me. Suddenly, an evil chuckled from the back of the room revealed that he wasn't sleeping anymore. My blood ran cold at the sound. To say I was in trouble was an understatement, and to say I was simply scared was a bigger understatement. I had walked into a hidden nest of evil that was a century in the making. No one would have seen it coming.

"Gilda, it's lovely to see you in your own flesh," purred a handsome voice from behind me.

I felt his breath on my neck, and my stomach dropped. He was way too fucking close to me, and I hadn't even sensed him yet. Evil energy should have been billowing out of him like smoke, but there was nothing.

"Why can't I sense you?" I whispered.

I jumped when strong hands grabbed my arms. He held me still as he ran his nose along the side of my neck, breathing me in and pushing through the protection spell on my skin. The spell fled at his touch. Then he dosed me with incubus magic. Tingles raced through my insides as moisture gathered between my legs.

"Mmm, you smell delicious," he breathed against my neck. "You're shaking like a leaf, Gilda. Relax. If you cooperate, I won't kill you or hurt you. As for your question, an old wizard trained me in the art of caustic flow and helped me develop my very own rune to wield it. All I have to do is think about the incantation, and it activates the rune in my hand. He also helped me collect the corpses I needed to widen the caustic void channel. It swirls through these catacombs like a hungry monster, ready to devour the energy I nudge into it. It also makes it impossible to sense me without touching me," he chuckled before he jerked me around to face him.

My heart sputtered at the sight of his brilliant gray-green eyes. He was wearing a simple white linen robe held closed by a red sash. Clarence was a beautiful monster that could slap magic aside like an insect, and he lured me right into his trap.

"Where is Tonya?" I demanded.

"She's safe. You eavesdropped on us at the best possible time. Did you enjoy it?" he whispered as he trailed his fingers into my hair.

I gulped and tensed, waiting for the cold shock I felt when Ren shook my hand earlier, but it never came. Seductive warmth radiated out of Clarence's hand as he massaged the back of my neck and kissed my forehead, intensifying the erotic tingles and growing wetness between my legs. I needed to act fast before he convinced me that I was enjoying my abduction. I released a psychic scream from my mind that should have sent every person in the room straight to the floor in agony, but it was met with chuckles. I gasped and looked at Clarence in disbelief.

"I was hoping you would try that. It tickled," he grinned.

"What the fuck? How are you doing this?" I demanded.

"It's not me. Well, not directly. The void vortex created by the catacombs disrupts spell casting channels. Any magic projected into the channels is absorbed into the void, but I can still seduce you with a touch. Our bodies aren't affected by the void. That's why I needed the rune. The rune on my palm can temporarily push the void right into a person's skin. Then it sucks the energy right out of them. My sons can do it too."

"Are all the monks your offspring?"

"They are. Male children are plentiful and often hybrids. Females are rare and more likely to be demons."

"So you built a supernatural army in the middle of a human village. Why?"

"Why not? I'm safe from the world down here. My family will soon purge the village of anyone that despises our kind. My sons have been expanding the catacombs for a century. We're ready to harvest thousands of new corpses to expand the vortex. Every dead body that I mark with my rune will strengthen the void. Soon, the entire village will be a part of it. Not even the Witch Wardens will be able to stop us then. Rutland will become a city led by vampires. Humans that want to serve us are welcome to stay. After all, being a vampire subjugate has its perks. Who doesn't enjoy mind-blowing sex?" he purred as he leaned in and kissed my mouth.

I shuddered as he pulled my lower lip between his teeth, scratching it with his fangs. His mouth tasted really good, and the erotic energy flowing out of his skin made my cunt drip. I needed to stay focused.

"I uh... like sex... but you would probably put a demon spawn in my womb," I countered.

"I could if you wanted me to. It's an unholy and intensely erotic experience. I would have to hold you down and pump you full of cum for days. It's the most exhausting and most rewarding ritual an incubus can perform. I've never done it with a witch before. Sacrificing a body as powerful as yours could open a proper gate to Hell."

"Is that what you're trying to do with Tonya?"

"No, I was using her to lure you here. She offered to be submissive if I would continue to torment her with wild sex. Witches are a cum-thirsty bunch. It's not surprising. Having a vampire hybrid for a parent predisposes a majority of witches to cum addiction," he whispered as he began untying the stays on my bodice.

"Why were you trying to lure me here?" I asked in confusion.

"I need two nature witches to help me expand the void on Halloween night. Do you see the vines on each side of my rune circle?" he asked as he showed me the tattoo on his palm. "They symbolize nature witches. Tonya draws power from the sun like you draw power from the moon. You both will be placed in chambers on the outer edges of the underground tunnel that make the new rune circle. The chamber we're currently in represents the dagger at the heart of the rune. When the veil is at its thinnest point tomorrow night, I will cast a spell to activate the new rune, and it will punch a hole in the veil and expand the void to the edges of town. The Witch Wardens will be defenseless if they enter my town after tomorrow night, and you're going to help me realize my dream. You owe me that after killing my daughter. I wanted her to be the first queen of Rutland."

"You built a subterranean rune circle that will negate magic from the entire village... that's fucking brilliant," I breathed as Clarence freed my breasts from my bodice and caressed them with his warm hands.

"Your breasts are fucking brilliant. They would feel amazing on my cock. Ren, are Gilda's bed chambers ready? I think it's time we christened the sheets."

"They are, Master."

"Excellent. Lock her in the inner chamber for now. I don't want her outside of the vortex where she can spirit-hop to find help. Gilda is more powerful than Tonya. We have to be extra careful with her. Once she's properly weakened, strap her to the table in the outer chamber and prepare her for the ritual. Halloween night is almost upon us," he smiled as he searched my eyes.

Ren and his brothers seized me at that point and dragged me through a door on the far right wall of the holy chamber. After a minute-long walk down a dark hallway, we passed through another door into a stately bedroom that was cut in half by a wall of bars. I rolled my eyes to discover another creepy gnome statue standing beside the door. An oversized round bed covered in red satin sheets sat in the middle of the room. It was a luxurious dungeon. Beyond the bars, standing alone in front of a stone wall, was a black-cushioned table covered in leather straps. I knew Tonya was in a similar room on the opposite side of the rune circle. I was able to jump into her when she was strapped to her table beyond the bars. The outer chamber was positioned just outside of the vortex so our magic could be used during the spell, but after Halloween night, the vortex would grow to encompass the entire village. Rutland was doomed to be ruled by vampires if I couldn't get out of the catacombs before the festival.

"Welcome to your new home, Gilda. Strip for us, please," Ren ordered and nudged me towards the large bed.

"Why should I strip for you, minions?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Because it will be easier for us to pleasure you if you're naked."

"I thought the master was going to fuck me, not you three. I'm sure he's better at it."

The men chuckled and exchanged amused looks.

"Gilda, did you enjoy fucking Glen? I can smell him all over you. You definitely fucked him more than once."

"I did. What does that have to do with anything?"

"Well, fucking us will be like fucking three of him at the same time. Our incubus powers are the same. Would you not enjoy that?"

I stared at Ren with my mouth open for a moment. I would definitely enjoy fucking three Glens.

"That's very tempting. Are you going to feed on me too?"

"Of course, we're starving, and witch blood will strengthen us for the Halloween ritual. It will also weaken you, so you can't hurt Master Clarence."

"Ha! It's going to take more than three hybrid vampires to weaken me," I laughed.

"I know," Ren smiled as the chamber door opened behind him.

I watched in disbelief as twenty more monks filed into the room and pulled their hoods back. They all resembled Glen in one way or another. I was shamefully wet and tingly as I admired the crowd of vampires that intended to fuck me. Little did they know, I would feast on them too. Clarence knew I was stronger than Tonya, but I doubted he knew how sex and cum excited my magic and sustained my physical form. Clarence and I were both getting our fantasies fulfilled for Halloween. Well, Clarence wouldn't get his if I could prevent it, but the next few hours were looking distracting for me.

"Gilda, strip for us, please," Ren ordered again, pulling my attention back to him.

"Certainly," I grinned.

I finished untying my dress and slowly peeled it off my tempting curves. The tension in the room was delicious as I stepped out of my clothes and proceeded to massage my tits, working my nipples into suckable peaks. Even without moonlight, my exposed flesh was a feast for the eyes and cast a spell of seduction. The vortex didn't interfere with vision spells. The men would have to be blind to avoid my tempting body. I could see the spell working in their curious expressions, and it gave me an idea. Making sure I had everyone's attention, I began concentrating my magic into my skin, enhancing the vision spell.

"Mmm, I love being the center of attention in a room full of horny men," I purred as I ran my hands down my smooth stomach and over my thighs, guiding their gazes.

My left hand cupped my tit as I slid my fingers through the little patch of hair on my mound. The men's eyes were sleepy and full of mist as they watched my fingers slide between my thighs. I groaned and shuddered as I massaged my clit and squeezed my left breast, provoking more arousal in them and myself.

"Everyone, strip for me," I ordered as I slid my fingers through my swollen labia and into the slippery arousal that had collected there.

I watched the men untie their robes and let them fall to the floor. My inner muscles twitched with want at the sight of their erect cocks. I groaned and slid my fingers into my cunt as I looked among their faces. I could tell their fangs were extended and just as eager to penetrate me as their cocks, but I was in control at that moment. They would have attacked me if I weren't. My cunt tightened on my fingers as I imagined what I would do to them. I was getting high on the sexual tension alone. Lining the men up and sucking them off one by one would have me buzzing with magic. I needed to keep them entranced. My fingers were soaked when I finally slid them out of myself and held them up for everyone to see. They glistened in the torchlight.

"Ren, would you like a taste?" I whispered and beckoned him forward with my wet fingers.

The handsome vampire stepped closer and took my fingers into his mouth, and gently sucked them. He moaned as he enjoyed my flavor and scraped his teeth over my skin. The touch of the incubus's lips intensified the arousal aching in my cunt, and my thoughts went a little blurry. The exchange of magic through our skin made the pull of the vision spell stronger. I could hear the excited breathing of the vampires as they slowly stepped closer to their entrancing feast. My feast was also about to begin. I could easily collect their copious amounts of sexual energy and use it to make my blood intoxicating.

1...345678