Witch of Rutland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you hide your fangs now?" I grinned.

"I can. Thank you," he whispered.

"We need to plan to see each other every week, so I can help you adjust to your new powers and take advantage of the potency spell. When will you have free time?"

"Now that Papa is well, I can probably visit you a few times a week. Is that good?"

"That will be perfect. I'll also visit the farm as often as I can. I have to keep my eyes on you. I don't want any demons trying to claim you while the veil is thin. A powerful creature buried your sick mother in mud ten years ago. It was obviously hoping to claim the demon this Halloween."

"Gilda, I know Halloween is special, but why does it determine when demons are claimed?"

"Halloween represents many different harvests. For humans, Halloween occurs during the peak of their food harvest. Thus, it's a time deserving of celebrations. It's also the one night of the year the air grows thick with all matters of magic, and supernatural beings can harvest it. My power will be at its strongest that night. I plan to guide the Spirit of Halloween into our village so it can bestow its blessings. If I'm successful, Rutland will be fortified against all matters of misfortune for an entire year."

"How, exactly?" Glen asked in confusion.

"The farmlands will be healthier and produce more food. Humans will be healthier and get sick less often. Your last witch did a fabulous job claiming the harvest blessings last year before she moved west. I plan to do it again."

"I understand that part, but how do you wrangle a spirit?"

"You offer it a human host to use for the night. I can channel the town's festive energy through a person until the spirit is drawn to it. If it likes the host, it will possess it for the night to join the festivities."

"Yikes... that sounds like demonic possession," he gulped.

"It's very similar, but the Spirit of Halloween is a fertility spirit that also delights in friendly mischief. Beneficial and harmful spirits can drift through the veil to visit the land of the living on Halloween. The village should focus on generating positive energy with merry-making to lure the good spirits in."

"So, I'm guessing the opposite can happen if we don't celebrate the harvest?"

"It can. Negative energy can draw dark spirits here. Demons and monsters delight in suffering and gain power from it. That's why I need to purge the dark energy from the pond and find who put it there in the first place. I have a lot of work to do. I'm really glad it started with you, Glen. It's good to have a new friend in a strange place."

"I'm glad, too. You saved my father's life and showed me what I am. I will happily give you a few weeks of my life in return. This entire village will benefit from your work. I'm honored to help."

"I was hoping you would say that. I'm officially making you my new apprentice. We can sustain each other as we work to prepare the village for Halloween."

"Speaking of sustenance, how often will the blood cravings hit me? In spite of my focus, they're hard to manage," he confessed.

"You'll have to wait and see. Don't worry, Glen. I'll help you manage it. Eating normal food can help with the cravings, but you will have to feed your second nature to keep it tame. Depriving yourself can make you weak and wild. I've been deprived of cock for weeks thanks to rural traveling and a busy harvest. It affected my magic and left me extremely weak after my fight with the fledgling. I should have taken the time to fuck you beforehand."

One day until Halloween:

Glen and I finished removing his mother's bones from the pond as the sun rose over the wheat field. Micah looked healthy and ready to catch up on neglected chores as we joined him for breakfast. Before I left Thomas Farm, Micah ordered Glen to be a gentleman and escort me home.

We strolled through the southern meadow on the edge of town until we entered Rutland Forest. A twenty-minute walk into the woods along the forest stream led us to my simple stone cottage. Glen stopped on the edge of the front lawn and gazed in wonder for a moment. My recently revived garden had caught his attention.

"How do you keep flowers and shrubs blooming so late in the season? Your yard looks like spring just arrived."

"Being a nature witch has its perks. I know many spells to keep herbs and spices fresh throughout the year, even when it snows," I smiled and plucked some fresh sage leaves for tea.

I led Glen into my home and tossed my cloak on the back of a chair. He smiled as he looked around the cozy cottage. It was well lit from the large inset windows on every wall. My bed was in the back corner, close to the open hearth. The kitchen took up most of the right wall and had many shelves packed with ingredients for potion-making. A copper tub sat next to the fireplace across from my oak desk. It was the prettiest cottage I had ever lived in. Tonya, the previous Witch of Rutland, had put a lot of work into it.

"Have a seat, Glen," I instructed and tapped one of the chairs next to my breakfast table. "Before we begin magic practice, I would like a glimpse into your memories."

"Why?" he asked as he sat in the chair and watched me retrieve my favorite yellow teapot from the stove.

"I'm hoping to see your father. It will be easier to track him down if I know what he looks like," I explained as I used a boiling spell on the water in the pot.

"That could be difficult. I can barely remember his face."

"The tea will make it easier to recall," I said and tossed a clove, one star anise, fresh sage, a dried hibiscus flower, condensed willow tree extract, dried poppy sap, dried star jasmine, and a special dried mushroom into the teapot.

"This is my favorite dream tea. It will allow me to see one of your memories. I want you to focus on your most vivid memory of the man that visited your mother while Micah was away. Think about him as you drink the tea. Then close your eyes and concentrate on the memory," I explained as I poured two cups full of the fragrant tea and sat down in a chair in front of Glen.

He took a deep breath and blew on his tea before he took a small sip. He smiled in approval of the delicious taste and continued drinking it. I did the same. Then he set the cup on the table and closed his eyes. I finished my tea as I watched him. I could feel his mind drifting on the edge of sleep, pulling the world of dreams and memories closer. I set my teacup down and climbed into his lap so I could hold our foreheads together. I breathed in his delicious breath and let our energy combine through our skin.

A few seconds later, I was gazing out the back window of Glen's home. The wheat was tall and beginning to bend. It was sunset. The sky was orange as the sun sank below the trees on the horizon. In the fading light, I could see a beautiful woman with long brown hair. She was sitting in the grass with a blurry figure of a man across from her. They were enjoying a picnic. I stepped through the memory and circled the man and woman. Glen's mother appeared in perfect detail, but the man was a blur at every angle. I couldn't even make out his hair color.

I sighed in frustration and leaned away to break the effects of the dream. I stared at Glen's handsome face as he rested in the spell. His father was smart and powerful. He knew how to protect himself from witches. That was a bad omen. He was likely an enemy of the Witch Wardens. I would have to deal with him fast or risk a disaster on Halloween, and I was suddenly worried about Tonya. Her departure from Rutland was sudden and ill-explained. We all assumed she fell in love and wanted a few years to enjoy her new mate, but now I felt an urgent need to check up on her.

"Shit... an evil, ancient incubus has to cause trouble when I have less than a day to prepare for Halloween," I groaned and climbed off of Glen.

It was time for a more dangerous memory spell to catch a glimpse of Tonya's life. I needed to know if she was alright before I did anything else. Leaving Glen asleep in the chair, I went about whipping up the most complicated potion I knew in my favorite cast iron pot. It required the essence of the witch I was trying to see. I went to the mirror over the mantle and found an old beeswax stick Tonya used to apply berry pigment to her lips. Every witch had at least three of them lying around at any given time, and it likely had a little bit of her essence on it. I melted the outer layer of the wax into the concoction and spoke an incantation through the steam billowing out of the stove pot. Then I crushed a handful of dried forget-me-nots into the mixture, instantly turning it blue and filling the room with a sweet fragrance. It was ready.

I filled a teacup with the potion and carried it over to the rug in front of the hearth. I sat in the middle of the rug and took a deep breath before I began to drink. I concentrated on old memories of Tonya from the Witch Warden Academy as I drank the sweet potion. She had platinum blond hair, a cute round face, bright green eyes, and a perfect pink smile over an abundance of eye-catching cleavage. I could feel the spell taking effect as I finished drinking the potion. I laid on my back on the rug and let my spirit be pulled towards Tonya.

Disconnecting from my body was always a shock and fairly dangerous. A witch could lose her soul in the ether and leave her body behind to die or get possessed by a demon. Certain spirit channels were safe to travel in over long distances, and a witch's magic effortlessly attracted the soft blue channels. I could see the rushing energy around me as I flew through it towards Tonya. I struggled to catch a glimpse of the corporeal world beyond the channel, but it was almost impossible without stepping out of it, and that could be deadly. My spirit could have gone two miles or a hundred as I rushed to the end of my journey. Blackness met me at that point, and then a flood of ecstasy.

My spirit had found its way into Tonya's body, giving me an exciting glimpse and feel of her being. Surprisingly, Tonya was blindfolded, gagged, and chained to what felt like a cushioned table as a thick cock pumped into her swollen cunt. A delicious-smelling man was lying on top of her as he worked his horny meat inside her. The shock of pleasure and the man's intoxicating scent jarred my spirit, sending waves of arousal back to my body. Tonya was panting and biting the gag as the sharp pleasure swelled her genitals. Her emotions were distressed. She wanted the man to stop while also wanting him to satisfy the horny burn in her abdomen. Then I felt it. Seductive magic was pouring out of the man's skin and into her body, teasing her senses with pungent arousal.

I loved and hated the wild tingles stabbing through Tonya's vagina. It felt like it was happening to me too. I wanted the man to hurt us with his cock to satisfy the horny itch. A normal man couldn't provoke that kind of violent arousal in a woman. The man suddenly groaned in ecstasy as a hot burst of cum flooded Tonya's vagina, then his fangs sank into her neck. We tensed with pain and pleasure. The bite helped us hit orgasm. Tonya cried out against the gag as she fought her bonds. Violent, unnatural pleasure raked every muscle in her body as the vampire drank her blood, magic, and life. Tonya was at the mercy of a powerful incubus, and I feared he had enslaved her. Her body and mind were exhausted. Her magic was stunned, and neither one of us could escape his bewitching seduction. Our minds were trapped by his spell. The leather straps weren't even needed at that point.

I was in serious trouble. My spirit couldn't escape Tonya's body while under the incubus's spell. I would be trapped there until my body died on the floor of the cottage, breaking my spirit's link to the land of the living. Then I would fade from existence, leaving behind a horrible mystery. It was hard to feel sorry for myself as Tonya and I writhed in ecstasy under the incubus. His meat was still rock hard as it throbbed and dripped inside us. It felt too good. I wanted him to pound us more. Suddenly, I felt a familiar tug on my spirit and then a soft yet powerful kiss against my corporeal lips. Someone was calling me back to the cottage.

"Glen," I groaned in relief as his magic pulled my consciousness free of the incubus's spell.

"Who the fuck is Glen?" growled the incubus against Tonya's neck.

Fuck. I had spoken through Tonya in my moment of relief. Her spirit must have been extremely weak to allow that to happen. I needed to get the fuck back to my body so I could find her, but I had no clue where she was. Glen's pull on my spirit was getting stronger as he kissed me passionately, waking up my bodily senses and strengthening my magic. Glen had just given Tonya and me a fighting chance. I could jump back to him and my body at that point, but I had to look outside of Tonya before I escaped. I needed to see who had enslaved my friend and fellow witch.

As Glen's magic surged into the spirit channel through my body, I pulled on it and lurched forward, bringing my eyes through the blindfold and face to face with the owner of the cock that was throbbing inside Tonya's vagina. He was absolutely beautiful. His eyes were a striking mix of silver and green. They were fierce gems adorning the face of an angel. His pale skin complimented the flowing caramel-colored locks that fell carelessly around his large eyes.

The room around us was made of gray stone and lit by torches. A wall of bars cut the room in half. It reminded me of a dungeon. There was a strange circular symbol carved into the beam over the door to the right. It was the only distinctive thing about the place. Suddenly, the magic in the vampire's breath saturated my spirit as he breathed on Tonya's face. My soul easily absorbed it without my body in the way. I could feel the arousing effect it had on my body through the spirit channel.

"Hmm, how did one witch become two witches? That's kinky," he purred as he thrust hard inside of Tonya, jarring us both with orgasmic tingles.

I released my hold on Tonya at that point. I was lingering too long outside of my body. If Glen decided to stop kissing me, I wouldn't be able to get back. The world rushed around me for a terrifying second, then I felt a kick in my chest as my soul reconnected with my body. I gasped against Glen's mouth as my flesh pulsed with pain, arousal, and cold, sleepy tingles. I shuddered to feel my blood pumping through my veins again.

"Thank God, Gilda. You scared me half to death. I thought you were dying," Glen breathed as he cradled my face between his hands.

"I was," I coughed as I reached up and pulled his warm body on top of me. "Fuck me, Glen. I need it," I groaned as I reached down and rubbed the bulge in his pants.

The only part of me that wasn't cold was my swollen cunt. I had pulled the ancient incubus's magic back to my body with my spirit, and the horny itch it caused was severe. I wanted to scream and stuff myself with every cock within a ten-mile radius. Glen could sense the strange magic pulsing inside me. He knew I wasn't joking. He quickly yanked my dress up and tore my underwear off before he pulled his cock free of his breeches. I cried out as he plunged his meat inside me, stretching my horny pussy around his girth. I squeezed his hard shaft with my inner muscles as he began to pump inside me.

"Fuck yes. Harder, Glen. Make it hurt, please," I whimpered as I clutched at his arms with my nails.

He laid down on me, stuck his hands under my ass cheeks, and squeezed them hard as he pumped inside me like a wild man.

"Oh fuck, yes!" I cried as I indulged in the frenzied penetration.

He was finally massaging the torturous erotic itch out of my vagina. I groaned in relief as pleasure radiated through my cunt with every stroke. Horny juices quickly dripped out of me and onto the rug.

"How the fuck do you smell like another incubus?" he groaned as he panted against my neck.

"A risky spell. I'll explain later. Cum in me, Glen. I need it," I begged as my legs twitched in anticipation.

He grunted and shook as an orgasm raced through his cock, sending a flood of hot cum gushing between my trembling inner muscles. I loved feeling him lose control inside me. The wet shock of it made my eyes roll back and helped an orgasm tightened my cunt. I gasped and cringed as I rode his hard meat through the pleasure. The potency spell increased his volume five fold. I quickly pushed him off of me and down on his back on the rug so I could get his twitching cock into my mouth. He groaned and cringed as I sucked two more satisfying mouthfuls out of him. His cum relieved the horny ache in my body like a soothing dip in the stream. The fact that he was an incubus hybrid helped. Glen wasn't as powerful as the monster that was feeding on Tonya, but his cum was more potent to me because it wasn't evil. Also, Glen's cum tasted like salted honey mixed with fresh cream.

"Ease off, Gilda. Most of it went in your cunt. I need a minute," he gasped as I sucked out the last drop.

"Sorry, I need more. I got caught in an ancient incubus's spell when I spirit jumped to check on Tonya. His magic clung to my soul like cobwebs. I feel dirty," I whimpered as I released his cock and quickly untied the corset stays on my dress.

He propped himself on his elbows to watch me strip like I had ants in my dress. My skin was itching like I did. I hadn't had a magic trip that bad since I accidentally jumped into a murderer that was being burned alive. This time was worse. I brought residual magic home with me and got it stuck inside my body. I needed to purge it before the incubus used it to do something terrible to me. He could easily rip my soul out of my body again if he knew what he was doing.

"Drench me with your magic, Glen. Flood his magic out of me, please," I begged as I quickly crawled over him and guided his cock back into my cunt.

"Of course, how?" he asked as he watched me frantically unbuttoning his shirt.

"Lot's of skin touching and fucking. You have to want me to want you. Your magic will make it happen. An incubus's touch is powerful and dangerous because of that," I explained as I used my legs to bounce on his cock.

"That's easy," he breathed as he sat up and tossed his shirt aside.

His arms went around me, crushing me against his warm chest. He pulled me down on top of him so he could easily pump his cock into my cunt while working his tongue into my mouth. Good magic flowed out of him like a tasty summer breeze. I groaned in relief and arousal. I took a deep breath just to fill my lungs with his scent as he exhaled. I was finally filling up on Glen's magic, pushing the evil magic out of my soul and into my skin where it could be washed away by sweat and cum.

"Mmm, I need you to cum on me, Glen. I have plenty inside me. Now I want it all over me," I panted as I ran my fingers through his soft hair and pulled our foreheads together.

"Gladly," he breathed and suddenly rolled us over, trapping me against the rug.

He fucked me hard a few more seconds, working up a proper sweat, then he quickly climbed off of me to finish removing his pants. I admired his handsome body as he crawled over me again and straddled my ribs. His thick, glistening cock was hovering over my blushing tits. He smiled as he lowered it between my soft hills, letting me feel the weight of his slippery cock on my chest. Then he grabbed my breasts and squeezed them around his shaft. He moaned softly as he began to pump between them. I groaned and helped him squeeze my tits on his throbbing meat. My cunt was tingling as I admired his muscles as he thrust vigorously towards my face. I rarely had my titties fucked. I definitely needed to do it more often.

"You are so beautiful, Gilda. I'm about to cum," he panted as he admired my face and tits.

123456...8