Witch of Rutland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you're all hungry, but some of you will have to wait for your meal. Take turns like gentlemen. The longer you wait, the sweeter and more satisfying my blood will become. If you please me, there will be seconds. Five men on the bed at a time is reasonable, but we'll start with three. Do not waste your cum, or I'll be angry. Your first offerings go inside me. After that, you're welcome to leave it on my skin if you can't find an available hole. The closest three go first. Come and satisfy yourselves," I ordered.

Ren smiled and bared his hungry fangs before he shoved me onto the bed and climbed over me. I couldn't resist his seductive touch as his tongue went into my mouth, and his cock plowed into my swollen cunt. He fucked me like he was starving. I felt him shudder from the potent magic exchange flowing through our blushing skin. I also felt two more men climbing around us on the bed. Ren quickly rolled us both over, putting me on top of him as a hard cock appeared above my head. I raised up and pulled the thick meat into my mouth. I groaned as salty precum hit my tongue. Then I felt someone's hands squeezing my ass cheeks right before a hot tongue invaded my anus. I jumped from the strange sensation. Then my eyes rolled back as his tongue explored inside me. He was working pleasure and moisture into me. The tongue withdrew a few seconds later and was replaced by the tip of a swollen penis. I groaned as he pushed against me, stretching my tighter hole open with his tip. He went slow at first, giving me time to adjust to the intrusion. As soon as I relaxed, he proceeded to enter me with his throbbing shaft. I went shaky with pleasure to be stuffed with three hard cocks. The stimulation and the incubus magic flowing out of their skin sent my magic buzzing.

The vampires fucked, licked, bit, and massaged me into a horny daze. Ren was drinking his fill from my neck as his cum burst hot in my pussy. The heat of his orgasm sent pleasure racing through my cunt. I shook and tensed as the other cocks inside me grew harder. Hot semen poured inside my anus, followed by a juicy burst on my tongue. My mind turned to mush as I indulged in the magic the men were giving me. They found different places to feed on my blood before they exchanged places with a fellow vampire. I was shuffled between their horny bodies until I was lying on my back against someone's chest. A new cock quickly pushed into my slippery ass, making me gasp. My opened mouth was quickly filled with a new raging hard penis dripping with precum. I gave it a welcoming suck as another thick cock sank into my pussy.

My hands were guided to eager cocks on my right and left. I happily stroked them as the cock in my mouth began to thrust into my throat. The shafts in my ass and cunt were already working me towards another orgasm. I was brimming with magic as I enjoyed the multiple penetrations and the hot bodies around me. My muscles trembled, and my tits bounced as the men moved me with their passion and hunger. I groaned as another thick load of semen burst in my mouth. I swallowed it and promptly guided the cocks in my hands closer to my face. They knew what I wanted and took turns reaching orgasm against my tongue. I lovingly stroked and sucked their trembling shafts until they gave me every last drop. More cum flowed into my anus and pussy as men tensed and groaned around me.

My body soon hit a state of wet ecstasy. I was absorbing their salty passion with ease. The excess of magic added to the euphoric pleasure inside me, and I was craving more. New magic was awakening in my mind, and it needed to be fed. In the middle of the mad fucking, my own words to Glen came back to me. "You're stable from what I can tell, but that could change one day." My succubus ancestry wasn't as stable as I first thought. I also never had an orgy with a monastery full of hybrid vampires. My body was being saturated with their magic, and it was fueling my second nature. I needed to feed it, or I would go mad. I quickly sucked the last drops of cum out of the cock in my mouth and pushed it away so I could speak.

"I need more cocks and cum inside me. Six men on the bed, please. Two cocks in my pussy, one in my ass, and three over my face," I ordered.

The men obeyed me instantly. I was lifted and shuffled as new raging hard penises arrived on the bed to replace the spent ones. I groaned and tensed as an exceptionally thick cock thrust into my soaked anus while strong hangs squeezed my breasts. Then two more cocks took turns stretching my slippery vagina. The man on top of me strongly resembled Glen around his eyes. I pulled him down for a kiss as the third cock forced its way inside my stuffed vagina. I gasped and twitched as orgasmic tingles tightened my pussy on the meaty rods. I pushed the man on top of me away from my face so I could see the dripping cocks gathered over my head. I was trembling and panting as the men inside me began to thrust. My mouth was quickly filled with another thick penis, and my eyes rolled back as I enjoyed the overwhelming penetration. I grabbed the remaining two cocks and stroked them, enjoying their hard lengths in my grip.

That's when I felt it. Succubus power had completely awakened in my mind. It was a dominating force that I could push into the bodies around me through my skin. It had been hiding in the depths of my consciousness all my life. Being drenched in vampire magic and cum had awakened it, and I was ready to test it. I pulled the cocks in my hands closer to my face, then I used my new magic to force every vampire touching me to cum in unison. The men gasped, groaned, shook, and cursed as powerful orgasms raced through their bodies. Then semen exploded inside my cunt, anus, down my throat, and all over my face. I shuddered with pleasure as the hot milky flood dripped out of my various holes, down my face, and into my hair. Once I drained the men touching me, I literally shoved them back with my magic in spite of the void. They collapsed in an exhausted pile around me, allowing me to see my next victims. The men were crowded around the bed, seduced by the arousing magic pulsing through my skin. They desperately needed to give me their cum.

I beckoned six more men onto the bed to stuff my horny body. They scrambled over their exhausted brothers to shove their cocks into my pussy, ass, mouth, and hands. I encouraged them to fuck me harder and harder. The brutal stimulation satisfied the intense arousal pulsing inside me, but my thirst for cum was still strong. I pulled the cocks in my hands closer to my face, then I forced all the men to orgasm. I could control the pleasure as it spread through their groins and into their cocks, pulsing like hot water inside their muscles. I loved feeling them lose control inside me as they gasped, tensed, grunted, and cursed with each explosive burst of semen. The pleasure coursing through their veins was exhausting. I made sure of that. They soon fell away and collapsed next to their brothers on the bed.

My body was high on pleasure and magic as I stretched out in the middle of their sweaty pile. More men were eagerly waiting around the bed for their second summons. I knew what I wanted at that point. One by one, I touched the men that were resting around me, infusing their bodies with arousal and energy. They all jumped to their knees with their cocks standing at attention.

"Surround me and drown me," I ordered, prompting the rest of the men to climb onto the bed.

The men squeezed together in a circle around me, ten at a time, eagerly pumping their cocks. I guided one cock into my mouth and another into my cunt, and they pleasured themselves inside me as the rest of the men pumped their cocks over me. The men's shoulders and arms were touching, giving me a link through all their bodies. I pulsed my horny magic through them like a flash of light, and they tensed with orgasms. I groaned as milky streams of semen splashed onto my tits, face, stomach, and thighs. I shook with orgasm again as the men in my mouth and cunt pumped me full of more salty cream. Once the first group was spent, they backed away and made room for the second group.

"Wait, I want my pink trench flooded. My ass too," I panted as I spread my legs wide and pulled my knees to my chest.

The men gathered around my raised cunt and began pumping over me three at a time. I watched as milky white streams shot out of their tips, drenching my labia and dripping down my perineum and into my anus. I groaned and flexed my inner muscles, encouraging the thick white pool between my swollen lips to ooze into my birth canal. More men crawled forward to replace the spent cocks. They quickly pumped fresh jizz into the white puddle on my cunt and anus. I groaned as I used my fingers to massage the mess deeper inside my pussy and ass. I grabbed the cocks that were close to my elbows and encouraged them closer so I could stroke them over my tits and mouth. Soon, more streams of cum were pumped onto my tongue, soaking my tits and splattering my pussy. My body was drinking their semen, sating the cravings they had awakened. I was also exhausting them, and soon they were collapsing around me, unable to keep up with my demand.

My pale skin was glistening with spunk as I crawled over the pile of men, eager to drain anyone that had anything left. Ren was lying on the edge of the bed, trying to rub mist out of his eyes, when I crawled over him. He gasped when I grabbed his cock and forced arousal into it, making him stiff and half an inch thicker. I didn't know I could do that, but I was thrilled to discover it. He groaned as my hot pussy sank down on his altered cock. I smiled and shuddered to have his raging hard meat inside me. I pulled the mist from his eyes as I began to ride him. I wanted him to see what he and his brothers had created.

"Gilda... you're entrancing," he groaned and squeezed my tits as he admired my cum soaked skin.

"You stupidly fed a monster that could destroy you. Your brothers will be out for days. Be happy I didn't kill them," I grinned as I clamped onto his cock with my inner muscles.

He gasped and tensed to have his cock trapped in the death grip of a freshly awakened succubus. Succubus hybrids were often more powerful than incubus hybrids. Thanks to the vampire orgy, my power rivaled a demon at that moment. I watched Ren's eyes widen as I stroked his aching meat in the vice grip of my cunt. He tensed with every brutal stroke. He knew he was in trouble and completely at my mercy. Lucky for him, I wasn't evil.

"If you cooperate, I'm only going to hurt you a little, and you'll enjoy it," I purred as I laid down on him and scraped my new fangs over the nape of his neck. My mouth ached for a taste of blood.

He shuddered, and his cock flexed helplessly in the grip of my birth canal. He could feel what I was feeling, and it aroused and scared him.

"I'll give you anything. Just name it," he breathed.

His heart was pounding against my tits, reminding me of the copious amounts of blood flowing millimeters away from my teeth.

"How do I subdue the master? What is his weakness?" I whispered as I loosened my grip on his cock so I could massage him with loving strokes.

He groaned, and his eyelids drooped. He was enjoying my mercy as I drained his energy.

"I'm not sure," he breathed as he squirmed under me, rocking his hips as my pussy bounced against his base.

"Is Clarence a demon or a souped-up hybrid?"

"He's a demon. Direct sunlight will burn him, but it won't kill him. Please, let me cum," he groaned.

I could feel his swollen shaft throbbing inside me, needing release.

"Ah, that's what I thought. I'll need help dealing with him. Even in my awakened state, I can't overpower a living demon inside his nest. Thanks for the information, Ren. You can cum now," I purred before I sank my fangs into his neck.

Orgasms hit us both at that point. Ren cried out and tensed as his cum burst hot inside me. I groaned and sucked greedily on his neck, satisfying my new cravings. I bounced on his meat as the orgasm rocked through my cunt. I may have growled a little as pleasure rolled through my body. I was breathless and satisfied as I relaxed on top of him. Ren groaned on the edge of faint as I licked his neck, quickly healing the wound.

"Gilda, whatever you do, don't kill my brothers. We're slaves to our father. He'll be here soon," he whispered before he lost consciousness.

I stared at his handsome face in pity for a moment. I could almost imagine he was Glen. Glen was in danger of becoming a slave, too, if I couldn't stop Clarence from expanding the void. In spite of my new power, I needed help. Fighting an ancient demon alone in his nest of dark magic and death would only lead to more death.

Halloween Day:

I climbed off of Ren and slid off the sticky bed. Carefully stepping over unconscious vampires, I found Ren's discarded robe and his key ring. I unlocked the door that led into the outer chamber and quickly stepped out of the invisible void created by the catacombs. My senses buzzed as I reconnected with familiar magic channels in my new powerful state. I smiled and leaned on the cushioned table, absorbing the festive energy of Halloween.

"It's Halloween morning!" I gasped in realization.

I was seriously running out of time. I dashed to the main door of the chamber, ready to knock it down if I needed to, but I couldn't touch it. Ren had cast a void spell right in the center of it with Clarence's rune. I could see it glowing black against the wood. Only a rune-wielder could open it. If I tried to open it, I would receive a cold shock from the void and lose my magic for God knows how long.

"FUCK!" I huffed and kicked over the little gnome statue by the door. It fell to the stones with a satisfying thump.

I ran back to the outer chamber and locked myself inside the cell. Then I laid down on the black-cushioned table. I didn't know how long I had before Clarence arrived, so I needed to work fast. As a safety precaution and a sense of false security for Clarence, I locked my ankles into the leather straps and loosely looped the smaller leather straps around my wrists. It looked convincing enough and would hopefully buy me some time as Clarence tried to figure out what the fuck happened to his sons.

Taking a few deep breaths, I forced myself to relax and concentrate on my magic. Lacking potion supplies, I would have to attempt a dangerous spirit jump. Potions could strengthen my connection with the spirit channel and help my body stay alive while I was out of it. Without a potion, I would have to rely on the hoards of new magic flowing through me, and that was like running a marathon after downing five shots of mushroom-laced whiskey. If I survived it, I would have one hell of a hangover. I had to find Glen. He was the only person close enough and powerful enough to help the town before the void expanded.

Tapping the spirit channel with my mind, I let the erratic energy seep into my body and loosen my spirit's hold on my flesh. The jarring sensation was sickening without the smoothing effects of the potion. My body convulsed as my spirit fought against the magic. It felt like I was dying, and I honestly was. If I couldn't get back to my body in ten minutes, my residual magic wouldn't be able to keep me alive. The jump was worth the risk. My alternative was being locked in the catacombs for the rest of my life as part of Clarence's rune formation. The Witch Wardens wouldn't be able to safely enter the town to rescue anyone after Halloween night.

The spirit channel was loud and shifty around my soul as I tumbled through it, desperately searching for Glen's familiar aura. The jump was ten times harder without the potion. Finding Glen and latching onto his soul would keep me from flying into oblivion, I hoped.

Glen was fast asleep in his small bed at home when I crashed into him, knocking him across the room. We crashed into the wall together.

"What the hell?" he gasped as he scrambled to his feet, ready to fight whatever hit him.

"Glen, it's Gilda. I'm anchored to your soul," I spoke inside his head.

"WHAT? How? Are you dead?" he stammered as he rubbed his eyes.

"Not yet. Listen carefully, Glen. The fate of the village is in your hands. Abbot Ren led me into a trap in the catacombs under the monastery. He's a hybrid incubus like you. All the monks are vampires. Your father is hiding there. He's a demon incubus, and he's planning to expand a magic-eating void throughout the village. It will prevent the Witch Wardens from entering the town to help the humans. After tonight, Rutland will be overrun with vampires. You have to go to my cottage and find a spellbook called 'Spirit of Halloween' and follow the instructions within. It's in a hatbox under my bed, along with the supplies you'll need for the ritual. It will help summon the spirit into your body for tonight's festival. Go now!" I ordered.

"Wait! Gilda, how are you in my head? Are you safe?"

"No. I'm taking a big risk with my soul. I'll be at the demon's mercy until you contact the Spirit of Halloween. The spirit is the only one powerful enough to stop your father before he completes the spell tonight. Rutland is fucked if we can't stop him. Find the book and follow the instructions. I trust you. Glen. I..."

My parting wish was cut short by a rush of dark magic. It surged through the spirit channel from my body and wrapped around me like black tentacles. Then it yanked my spirit out of Glen. I screamed all the way back to my body. Reentry was painful. The kick in my chest was more like a boulder crushing my ribs. I sucked in an agonized breath as mist swirled through my eyes and thoughts. I coughed and sputtered the remnants of the dark magic out of my body so I could breathe again. Then I slumped against the cushioned table, fearing I might vomit.

"What the fuck have you done, Gilda?" growled an angry voice close to my ear.

I groaned as I forced my eyes open and looked to my right. Clarence's handsome face was scowling down at me.

"Not much. I was barely gone for a minute," I groaned.

"I wasn't asking about the spirit jump. I know you didn't get out of the village, thankfully. I caught your spirit on the edge of town. I want to know how you drained my sons?" he demanded.

"It was their fault. They fed me cum until my succubus magic emerged. I didn't know that would happen. My mother was a blood-drinker, but no one thought I would develop that trait. Then your vampire boys came along and fucked my brains out. Now here I am. A brand new succubus, strapped to a table for the rest of my life," I grumbled.

"Your new magic better not interfere with my spell," he hissed as he began unbuckling the leather straps on my ankles and wrists.

"Don't worry. I'm still a witch. What are you doing? Are you letting me go?"

"I'm letting you go back into your room so you can wash at the basin. Your skin is crusty with cum. I want to enjoy you while you're covered in my cum, not someone else's," he explained as he finished freeing me from my bonds and pointed at the door of the cage.

I grinned and hopped off the cushioned table. My head swam with vertigo a second later, causing me to stagger right into Clarence. He grabbed me before I hit the floor, scooping me into his arms like I weighed nothing.

"Fuck... that spirit jump was a bad idea," I whimpered.

"It was stupidly brave of you. Who were you trying to find?" Clarence asked as he carried me out of the chamber.

"Anybody that could help, but you dragged me back before I could blink."

"Sorry. Just trying to protect myself and my future kingdom," he grinned as he sat me in a cushioned chair beside the porcelain basin.

I watched the ancient demon use an ornate white pitcher to fill the basin with water. He grabbed a washcloth off the shelf and dropped it into the water. Then he set the basin on the floor next to my chair. He picked up the washcloth and squeezed out the excess water before using it to wipe down my right arm.

1...345678