Witch of Rutland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want it everywhere," I groaned as I squirmed under him.

His breathing went shaky as he squeezed my tits and grunted. I opened my mouth for the impressive stream of cum that doused my face, hair, nose, and neck. I shuddered with tingles as it dripped into my eyes and splashed into my mouth. I swallowed the creamy mouthful and wiped my eyes so I could witness the rest of my cum bath. Glen groaned and shook as he slowly climbed down my body, pumping thick streams out of his cock as he went. He drenched my tits with three bursts each, sending it dripping down my sides and into the gully between them. I groaned and massaged the warm mess all over my tits, making them glisten. He smiled and chewed his lip as he continued downward, making a stream down the center of my ribs and an impressive white pool in my belly button. I spread my legs wide as he knelt between them and pumped another hot pool into my pink trench. I groaned and fingered his cum inside me. He pushed my hand aside and plunged his cock deep into my cunt. I was impressed to feel more cum spilling inside me as he fucked my horny pussy. I massaged my clit as he slowly rocked against my tight muscles. I could feel him shaking with little aftershocks of pleasure. I watched his face as I worked myself to orgasm. I gasped and cringed as my cunt squeezed his hard meat. He studiously fucked me through the spasms until I finally relaxed. My chest was heaving under my glistening tits. The thick puddle in my belly button was beginning to thin and drip. I was a perfect mess and finally free of the dark magic.

"Wow," Glen breathed as he looked me over. "Seeing you naked is wonderfully arousing, but seeing you naked and covered in cum is exceptionally arousing. I already want to fuck you again."

"Go for it. I'm really close to falling asleep, though," I chuckled.

"I'll wait then. Would you like for me to heat some water and fill the tub for you while you rest?"

"Please do," I yawned.

I took a short nap on the rug as Glen heated some water and filled the copper tub. Then he lifted me off the floor and gently placed me in it. I groaned as the hot water caressed my skin. I brightened up as Glen lathered up his hands and began scrubbing my back, shoulders, and breasts.

"What on earth happened, Gilda? One minute I was dreaming about my mother. The next minute I found you dead on the floor. Your skin was turning blue. It scared me half to death. I didn't know what to do, so I kissed you like I did by the pond. Did that bring you back?"

"It did. Thank you for that, Glen. You truly saved my life. I was using a spirit jumping spell to find Tonya, the previous Witch of Rutland. I was worried about her after seeing the blurry memory of your father. He knows how to protect himself from witches, and that's a red flag for a Witch Warden. He's going through great lengths to stay hidden. That implies he is up to something evil. I jumped into Tonya as he was feeding on her. I felt her pleasure, pain, and weakness. He's holding her prisoner somewhere. He sensed me there when I moved forward to catch a glimpse of him. That's when his seductive spell stuck to my soul. I thought I was a goner, but you pulled me back."

"Yikes... please wake me up before you do anything else like that."

"Sorry, I'm used to doing things on my own."

"I can tell. What do we do now?"

"Well, I need to test your magic, search for a spirit host for Halloween night, check with all the vendors in the village to make sure they're planning a spectacular Halloween festival, and search for evil energy throughout the village. All that needs to be done while I also desperately search for Tonya."

"Great. What a nightmare. Do you have any idea where Tonya is?" Glen asked as he began washing cum out of my hair.

"Not really. Grab my sketchbook and a quill for me, please."

He quickly dried his hands and retrieved the requested items. Then he watched curiously as I drew the strange symbol carved in the beam over the door in Tonya's stone cell. It was a circle with twisted vines running up each side and a dagger symbol at the center.

"Does this mean anything to you?" I asked and gave him the book.

"I've seen this symbol in town before. It's carved on a public well in front of the old Rutland Monastery."

"You have monks in this village?" I asked in surprise.

"We have for centuries as far as I know. They work with the church to feed the poor and help farmers when they're down on their luck. Abbot Ren often visited the farm after Mama disappeared to check on Papa and me. Ren tried to talk Papa into sending me to the monastery to become a monk's apprentice. Getting me out of the way would have helped Papa find another wife, but he refused. Papa knew he couldn't have children, and he wasn't about to abandon the closest thing he had to a real son. So, here I am, a witch's apprentice instead of a pious monk, and I'm not complaining," he grinned.

"Interesting... Witch Wardens and the church are at odds most of the time, but they know managing demonic forces without us is a fool's errand. I need to visit the church and the monastery to introduce myself. They need to know the mischief of Halloween will be successfully managed."

Glen graciously assisted with my bath while I tested his magic. He learned five basic spells within an hour. He was a natural, and his pull on energy was almost as strong as mine. I was already planning to make him Rutland's spirit host for the festival. I figured I would break the good news to him on Halloween. He was still adjusting to having magic and dealing with a horny witch. I didn't want to burn him out before the big night.

Glen and I dressed and headed into the village to get started on my Halloween festival checklist and to start my search for Tonya. We stopped by every bakery and candy shop to check their inventory and recipes. I gave everyone ingredient recommendations to help make their treats more potent for Halloween night. Certain spices revealed themselves to be favored by the Spirit of Halloween. The flavor shifted every year. Ginger root and caramel were glowing orange in my vision that fall. Adding small traces of those flavors into the festival foods would lure in the good spirit and increase its blessings. The chefs and bakers welcomed me with smiles of relief. They were getting nervous about food planning in the absence of a witch. Bad food combinations could repulse a good spirit and invite a bad one into the village. Getting the food and candy sorted out was a huge relief. Lousy candy would lead to disappointed children, and nothing repelled a good spirit more than disappointed children. Keeping the kids happy also made the parents happy. It was a win for the entire village.

Evening was approaching as we made our way to the monastery on the north side of the village. Glen led me to the well in front of the tall stone building and showed me the symbol from my drawing. It was carved into a step just below the fountain. I shuddered as I looked at it. I wanted to say I had seen it many years ago, but I hadn't. Negative energy was floating about the area, but I couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from.

"Glen, something isn't right here. I feel scattered negative energy. It's bizarre," I whispered as I stared at the simple gray stones of the monastery.

It looked like an old orthodox cathedral that had been stripped of its ornamental features. The domed roofs were covered in gray slate instead of the usual red tiles. It looked cold and ominous instead of inviting. The only colorful thing about the place was a little smiling statue standing to the right of the front door. It was a garden gnome with a blue jacket and a pointy red hat. The more I stared at him, the more sinister his little smile became.

"I can introduce you to Abbot Ren. He's friends with my father. He will happily help us if he can," Glen said as he walked up to the large wooden doors and knocked.

"If you say so. Witches are usually on their own in matters like this," I sighed and stepped up behind him, keeping a wary eye on the creepy gnome to my right.

I was considering knocking the thing over on its face when the door was pulled open. A man in a brown hood and cloak stepped outside and bowed low to us. Glen automatically bowed in return. Following his lead, I rolled my eyes and did the same. Silly formalities like bowing annoyed me. The ancient monk practice of always hiding their eyes under their cloaks annoyed me too. Holy men shouldn't have to hide anything. Demons often hid because they were up to no good. It wasn't an honorable tradition to follow.

"Glen Thomas, it's wonderful to see you," the man announced in a handsome voice before pulling Glen into his arms for a brotherly hug.

"Abbot Ren, it's wonderful to see you too. It's been months since you visited the farm. Have you been well?" Glen asked as he drew away from the man.

"I have. The holy brothers and I have been busy helping the villagers with the harvest. Is your father well?"

"He fell ill a few days ago, but he's well now, thanks to my new friend Gilda. Abbot Ren, I would like for you to meet Gilda Sprig, the new Witch of Rutland."

"How wonderful! A new witch has arrived just in time for Halloween. Welcome to Rutland, Miss Gilda Sprig," Ren said and offered me his hand.

"Thank you, Abbot Ren. It's a pleasure to meet a man of the Brown Robe Order," I grinned as I stepped forward and grabbed his hand.

A frigid shock of cold energy pierced my mind when I touched him. It scared me half to death and left me reeling. I yanked my hand back and stepped away from the abbot. My head was suddenly throbbing, and I couldn't see straight.

"Gilda, what's wrong?" Glen asked in concern.

"Oh no," Ren sighed as he stepped past Glen and touched my shoulders to steady me.

I wanted to dash away from him, but I was still stunned by the cold shock. All my efforts were focused on not falling down.

"I'm sorry, Gilda. I shouldn't have touched your skin after performing death rights for a funeral this morning. Members of the Brown Robe Order wield runes in their hands that stun magic and ward against energy channels. The markings are still on my palms. It protects us and the recently deceased from encountering magic channels that could trap their souls," he explained as he helped me over to the steps so I could sit down.

I groaned and propped my face in my hands. I couldn't catch a break that day.

"Will she be alright?" Glen asked worriedly as he sat next to me and held my shoulders.

"She should be fine in a few minutes. She got a dose of caustic energy from the rune markings. Witches have abundant stores of all kinds of energy. Order runes burn it away. I rarely encounter witches. I completely forgot to be careful about touching her skin. I'm terribly sorry for hurting you, Miss Sprig," Ren said.

"Don't mention it," I grumbled. "My head is clearing a little already. I was unaware that monks used such magic. May I see the rune markings?"

"Of course," he said and showed me his palms.

The circle and dagger symbol was painted across his palms with faded black ink. I was astonished that I had never encountered something like it before. A power that could stun a witch should have been well documented by the Witch Wardens.

"I've never seen this before. Do all monks use runes?" I asked as I looked up at Ren's face.

Most of it was hidden under the shadow of his hood. What I could see of his lips and jaw told me he was too young to be an abbot, but I didn't know enough about monks to question it. Witch Wardens thought of monks as weak and harmless. They weren't supposed to be a threat to witches or magic channels, but Abbot Ren almost knocked me on my ass with a handshake, and he smelled of a burnt herb that was stinging my nostrils.

"These runes are distinctive to our monastery. We're the only monks that use them that I know of. My predecessor, Abbot Clarence, taught me how to use them over twenty years ago. He recently crossed the veil to join the High Father in his heavenly realm. God give rest to his pious spirit," he whispered and used his hand to draw the symbol of the circle and dagger over his face and heart.

"I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your mentor. Please, tell me more about him. I'm still too tired to stand," I noted, playing up my weakness with a tired sigh.

"Abbot Clarence had a powerful soul. He was a blessed member of the Brown Robe Order. He was born with the ability to channel negative energy that negated any other energy he touched. Abbot Clarence studied under a wizard to discover what rune represented his unique power. That's where this symbol came from. It's the only rune capable of guiding the negative channel. With dedicated training, all the monks here have learned to use it."

"That's fascinating," I nodded. "I wish I could have met Abbot Clarence. He may have been a warlock as well."

"He was definitely something special. His body rests in a glass coffin in the catacombs below the monastery since he was a revered member of our order. You're welcome to visit him and pay your respects if you like, Miss Sprig."

"I'll have to do that later. I don't feel up for it at the moment."

We spoke with Abbot Ren on the monastery steps for a few more minutes, allowing me to recover my bearings. Glen informed the abbot that I had discovered his mother's remains in the pond by the woods, and he planned to place them in the catacombs with her next of kin.

"Well, It was wonderful meeting you, Abbot Ren," I announced and pushed myself back to my feet. "Glen and I need to get back to our errands before it gets dark. Take care."

Glen and I made a quick exit after that. My body still felt strange after touching Ren, and I didn't buy his story. Only witches and warlocks could channel power like that.

"Glen, how long have you known Abbot Ren?" I asked as we passed through the busy village square. The air smelled delicious as bakers and candy makers worked on their Halloween offerings.

"All my life. Papa and I consider him a family friend."

"Have you ever seen his face?"

"No. He's a monk. He always wears his hood. Even the times he helped Papa harvest the wheat."

"How weird," I grumbled.

"Gilda, he's a friend. I have no reason to doubt him."

"I trust you, Glen, but I don't trust the monks. I saw that rune carved in the beam over the door in the dungeon where Tonya was being feasted on by that monster incubus. I also felt negative energy below the monastery. It was scattered, but it was there."

"Well, we can investigate the catacomb tomorrow after Papa and I place Mama's bones there for her final rest. It's hallowed ground. I thought demons couldn't dwell in a place like that."

"Not all demons are alike. The scariest ones can do almost anything a human can do and wield catastrophic dark magic. I'll feel better after I have a look around. Glen, I hate to put this on you so soon, but I was hoping to offer you as the host for the Spirit of Halloween. I trust you not to offend him, and I'm running out of time to find someone else. You're the only person I've had the chance to get to know."

"Yikes... is it safe to be a spirit host?"

"Of course, Glen. It's an experience of a lifetime. You'll be inhabited by a powerful spirit for an entire night. Your mind will be opened across the veil. You can call on the spirit's magic and help guide its blessings throughout the village. I'll be by your side the entire time if I can. I would be the host if I could, but I'm new to Rutland. It's not a part of me yet. You've dwelt in the energy of this village all your life and lived off the food grown in its soil. It's literally in your flesh. That makes you an excellent host."

"Oh, okay. I'll do it," he nodded.

"Excellent. Thank you, Glen. I want you to head home now, check on your father, and get a good night's sleep. I'll meet you at the monastery in the morning for your mother's ceremony."

"Alright. Um, do you need my services before I go?" he smirked as we stopped at the edge of the woods.

"Hmm, maybe. Do you need mine?" I asked as I stepped closer to him and ran my fingers down the side of my neck.

"I'm not craving it yet, but if you're offering, I'll take it."

"I see. One good hit of blood a day may be all you need to stay sane. But, just in case, let's have a quick romp."

I pulled Glen into the shadows of the trees and laid down on a soft bed of moss. He watched me pull up my dress and spread my legs, revealing my lack of underwear. He licked his lips as he knelt between my thighs and pushed his breeches off his hips. He was already raging hard. He guided his cock into my cunt and crawled over me. He pushed hard inside me, filling me up with his girth as he slid his tongue into my mouth. I groaned as he settled down against my breasts and fucked me like a lover. The taste of his mouth and the smell of his breath washed away the strange feelings caused by the cold rune. His hard meat massaging my birth canal invigorated my magic. He was getting more aggressive as he kissed down my neck, often sucking on the skin. His fangs were extended and eager to stab their way to sustenance.

"I love how your pussy squeezes my cock," he groaned with hot breath against my neck.

"I love feeling it push through my muscles when I squeeze it. Fucking is a passionate struggle. Bite me as you cum," I panted.

"As you wish," he breathed and fucked me harder.

I felt his orgasm tense his groin as he pushed deeper inside me. My mind went blank when he sank his teeth into my neck. I cried out with an orgasm a second later. My hips bucked against the ground as hot cum gushed inside me. The sound of wet fucking accompanied Glen's shaky thrusts as orgasm wrecked his rhythm. He groaned in ecstasy as his carnal cravings were satisfied. We squirmed and shook as the pleasure subsided. Soon my ass was sitting in a warm cum puddle.

"I love potency spells," I grinned as Glen licked the wound on my neck, healing it in a matter of seconds.

"Me too, but I fear it will dehydrate me. I'm not drinking enough blood to restore it," he chuckled.

"Drink plenty of water tonight. Witch's orders."

"I will. Thank you, Gilda. I'm already looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow."

Glen eventually climbed off of me and returned his cock to his pants. Then he gave me a sweet kiss goodbye as we bid farewell for the night. I watched him from the edge of the woods as he disappeared over the hill in the southernmost meadow. Then I donned my purple cloak for my return visit to the village. I wanted to investigate the monastery while Glen was safely away from it. Glen trusted the powerful abbot too much for my comfort. I planned to write a detailed letter about their use of magic runes and send it to the head of the Witch Wardens. Any use of magic among humans needed to be monitored. Witches made good efforts to remain open about our magical practices. We had nothing to hide. The monks would have to do the same if they wanted the realm to trust them.

The stars and harvest moon were shining high overhead as I approached the monastery. The streets were less busy as folks sat down for supper with their families. Candles were burning in the monastery windows as I approached the front doors. I rolled my eyes at the little garden gnome's sinister grin before I knocked. Abbot Ren greeted me a minute later.

"Oh, Miss Sprig, I'm surprised to see you again so soon. Is something wrong?" he asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I sent Glen home so I could question you without distraction. Forgive me for not shaking your hand. It went poorly for me last time."

"I'm terribly sorry about that, Miss Sprig. It won't happen again. I simply feel awful for hurting you. Please, come in out of the cold. My brothers are just sitting down in the refectory for supper. I have an hour of free time to give you while they're occupied."

123456...8