All Comments on 'Witch of the Wild Woods Ch. 01'

by Autumn_Hughes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Proxy128Proxy128almost 2 years ago

Sorry to say I missed the original run of this tale, but I am looking forward to it now after that interesting start/restart.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

What witch? What woods? Made no sense to me at all.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

So you are rewriting the original story, just caught on to that fact. Yes, it sure does need rewriting after having just read it. You have a long way to go, redoing what’s done previously and the new chapters yet to be added.

Good luck with this endeavour l just keep an eye on it.

So far 3/5

Autumn_HughesAutumn_Hughesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Y'all thank you so much for the feed back. Yup. This is gonna be one tough hill to tackle. But, that's writing. Thank you for the follows and views. Much appreciated!

Autumn_HughesAutumn_Hughesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all so so much for your comments and views! After checking, it seams that LitErotica posted my rewrites OVER the original story... which in hind sight I guess would be easier? So, for those of you who missed the original run and its glorious dumpster fire, I do hope you enjoy the rewrite.

Stay Sexy,

Autumn

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

The Glorious Dumpster Fire 🔥!? Was the original version really that bad? I literally just fell out of my chair as I laughed my ass off at the Dumpster Fire comment. Truly hilarious!

So at this point, I'm guessing that Luna totally faked her brother's information on the camp counselor application. If he actually ever was a Coastie, then you should probably put something somewhere that will help the reader to accurately figure out what is real and what is Luna's sarcastic bullsnot. I gave you a 5/5 for now. I hope that you're successful with your rewrite and keep me interested.

Autumn_HughesAutumn_Hughesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much ScottishTexan! Yes, Lane was actually a Coastie. His backstory will be hinted at throughout the rewrite, perhaps we'll touch on the reason he was discharged... For now, truly appreciate the read. Enjoy the ride!

goo_neiggoo_neigover 1 year ago

Just started on chapter 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAutumn_Hughes@Autumn_Hughes
After a much needed break, I've returned. Soon, a new completed story shall arise from the jumbled mess of an old one. Looking to add a newly edited chapter every week at the least. Gonna work my finely toned ass off till this one thing gets done. Any feed back is welcomed. Th...