Witch Problems

Story Info
A Halloween moon trance leaves Gilda desperate for cum.
18.9k words
4.78
15.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers

This is my story for the Halloween Story Contest 2022. If you enjoy gratuitous, cum-drenched, magic-fueled sex from different perspectives, you'll probably enjoy this tale. All the characters are eighteen years old or older and may or may not be human, demon, pixie, vampire, garden gnome, jack-o-lantern, or spirit. Author not responsible for cum stains on upholstery. Please vote if you enjoy it!

--------

It was that time of year again. Halloween was a day away, and I needed a magic boost. Protecting Rutland from dark forces was my top priority. Rutland is a picturesque farming village close to the Eastern Wilds. I watch over it from my forest cottage on the outskirts of town. After barely avoiding a catastrophe last year, I needed to rejuvenate myself before the veil between the land of the living and the realm of the dead began to thin. My name is Gilda Sprig. I'm a powerful Witch Warden. I earned my credentials from the rigorous curriculum taught by the Witch Wardens of Igdon. Two years after graduation, I was dispatched to Rutland. Now my regional title is Witch of Rutland. My friend Tonya was assigned to the village before me, but she was enslaved by a demonic incubus last Halloween. I had to rescue her from the catacombs under the village. After discovering the magic-rich tombs, the Witch Wardens reassigned Tonya to a smaller village closer to Igdon, leaving me to monitor the sleeping supernatural threat. I knew I could handle it. I battled a monastery full of horny vampires last Halloween to escape the tombs. It was the wildest orgy of my life. It awakened my dormant succubus magic, making me the most powerful witch in the Eastern Midlands. Despite my new power, I still needed to feed myself to stay strong.

How do I maintain my power, you ask? Well, thanks to my succubus lineage, I crave sexual gratification. Sexual intimacy and cum fuel my magic like oil fuels fire. I admit I have a cum addiction. My mother was half succubus, making her more of a vampire. She runs a brothel in a coastal town and lives secretly among the humans, feeding on them and pleasuring them in return. My fangs appeared after the vampire orgy in the catacombs last Halloween. I wanted to keep them, but they scared the villagers. So, I cast a very complicated spell to keep them from appearing when I was aroused. I was better off without them since I didn't need blood, and I didn't want to scare the people I needed to protect. Good supernatural beings strive to live in harmony with humans. If we're caught hurting people, we'll be banished to the subterranean dungeons of Igdon by the local magic authorities.

Anyhow, going back to my energy problems, I found myself in an annoying predicament. My apprentice and lover, Glen, left town two weeks earlier to visit Igdon for a magic test with the High Sorcerer of the realm. Glen is a powerful incubus hybrid that I discovered in Rutland last year. I took it upon myself to teach him magic. I also use Glen to satisfy my sexual needs. He never complains. We feed on each other's magic through love and intimacy, and now he is two hundred miles away. He planned to arrive home by Halloween at the latest, but that wasn't soon enough. We talked about the problem before he left Rutland. We would both have to seek pleasure elsewhere to keep our magic strong for Halloween. Humans are vulnerable to evil forces when the veil thins on that sacred night. As magic users, it's our job to protect them from supernatural threats, so sexual deviance is called for when our lovers are away. I would have to lure some unsuspecting farmers to my cottage to fulfill my needs before Halloween. Don't take me wrong, it will be fun for everyone involved, but I plan to erase their memories afterward. It's hard to make friends when you have to protect a dangerous secret, like my source of power.

My plan to find cum donors is simple. I must humanely seduce a few available men and lure them to my cottage. I care for all the citizens of Rutland, so I take everyone's health and social situations into account before I choose my victims... I mean, my donors. My chosen men have to enjoy every aspect of the sex. That ensures a potent energy transfer. Besides, I won't be able to enjoy it if they don't. My heart yearns to please, not exploit. That's how I know I'm a good witch. My humanity is my anchor despite my supernatural nature. Still, my aggression has doubled since my succubus powers surfaced. My new powers are scary at times. I will have to step carefully this Halloween. I don't want any more surprises.

Down in the Village of Rutland...

"Drew, let's go. Are you going to help me look for Duke or not?" I called over the noise of the tavern.

"In a minute, Alton," Drew called in annoyance.

The sun had set, and I was dead tired. Duke, my stubborn ox, ran off with his yoke after chores that evening. He was probably stuck in some branches in the woods again, waiting for me to rescue him. The wolves were making a ruckus earlier in the evening, adding to my anxiety. Drew, my neighbor and best friend, said he would help me look for him, but he had to flirt with Mary Thatcher for at least an hour before we left the tavern. I couldn't blame him. Mary was gorgeous. Her smile was bright, and her breasts were bountiful. Her golden curls danced around her bright gray eyes every time she moved her head. Her younger sister, Alice, was just as enchanting and bashful as me. Alice's face looked different from Mary's, making me wonder if she had a different father. I would never ask her such a thing, of course. Alice worked in the tavern kitchen and only ventured into the dining room to bring folks their supper and clean. I would freeze when she spoke to me. I knew more about farming than women. The Thatcher sisters and their mom, Hanna, were well-loved and respected in Rutland. I knew Alice was out of my league. She could have any man she wanted. A poor farmer with a runaway ox would likely be her last choice. I was twenty and ready to explore the finer sex, but I didn't have the time or the skill.

Alice stepped out of the kitchen to collect the dirty dishes from the dining room tables, and I stiffened like I had seen a ghost. Thankfully, she passed me by and went over to John, Corbin, and Dustin's table. They were known in town as the Wolf Gang. At least, that's what Drew and I called them. They were the youngest and most obnoxious members of the town watch. They were also rich and handsome. They carried fancy swords and bows on their night patrols, and they claimed to use them to fight dire wolves in the streets to protect the citizens. I had personally never seen a dire wolf, and I doubted they had either.

"Good evening, Alice. You look stunning. Doesn't she, men?" Corbin asked as he tossed sandy blond locks out of his eyes and smiled at the young woman.

"Aye, she does," John agreed.

"A jewel if I ever saw one," Dustin added with a wink.

"Thank you, good sirs," Alice spoke in her gentle manner. An attractive blush had brightened her perfect cheeks. "Your words flatter me. Please be careful on your rounds tonight. The wolves seem restless under the full moon."

"Indeed," Corbin nodded. "A full moon on Hallows Eve is a troubling combination. Stay in and stay safe, sweet Alice. Call us if you need us," he winked.

Alice smiled and nodded as the men gathered their weapons and left the tavern to begin their rounds. Her eyes lingered after them, making my heart ache. I wished she would look at me like that. It would make my life complete. She finished cleaning the Wolf Gang's table and turned towards my table in the back corner. I nervously glanced at Drew for support. He and Mary were leaning close to each other over the bar counter, whispering and smiling. I was on my own as the cutest Thatcher sister approached me. Our eyes met, and she smiled bashfully. It sent my heart rate up and made my cheeks burn. I returned her smile as I admired her cute face and big blue eyes. Her golden curls shined in the lamplight. She was a forest fae if I had ever seen one. Her frame was slender, but her breasts were ample and peeking out of her leather bodice like warm dough. Her appearance excited my body in every way, and I couldn't make my stupid self speak to her. Alice kept glancing at my face as she stacked the dirty plates and mugs on her tray. She probably thought I was mentally lacking after freezing in her presence for the past three years. Her delicate brow creased as she searched my eyes.

"Alton, is something wrong?" she asked, barely above a whisper.

The beauty of her voice stirred something inside me, bringing me out of my frozen state.

"Um... Duke is lost," I stammered.

I looked at the table to avoid her daunting gaze. I was stunned I was able to speak to her.

"Oh no, not again," she sighed in sympathy. "He must be friends with the fairy folk. That would explain his fascination with the woods," she chuckled.

The whole village knew about Duke's many forest escapades. I nodded and bravely glanced at her enchanting face. Our eyes met again, and I couldn't look away.

"The fairy folk? Your relatives, you mean?" I asked, surprising myself.

I wasn't sure where that question came from or how I managed to get two complete sentences out. Alice's cheeks flushed pink as she stared at me with wide eyes for a moment. Then her gaze softened as her lips settled into a mischievous smile. The change sent my heart pounding.

"It's not wise to question the fae so close to Halloween. Their powers grow when the veil thins. It makes them wild. You don't want to draw them to you," she whispered.

Her words sent an excited shiver up my spine. Something strange was in the air, and I couldn't begin to explain it. The hair on the back of my neck stood up as she sat on the bench next to me, letting her left thigh rest against my right thigh. My heart raced as she studied my face. I hoped I didn't smell like dirt and sweat, but I probably did. I couldn't help thinking that Alice seemed different that night. Her scent invaded my nostrils like a seductive perfume, making me sleepy and aroused. Was this the same Alice I couldn't speak to the previous evening? I couldn't tell.

"Alton, do you like me?" she whispered.

Her large blue eyes sparkled as she spoke.

"I do," I gulped.

She smiled and touched the little silver pendant on her necklace. It was shaped like a half-moon with a ruby suspended from a little chain in the center.

"I like you too. You were in my dream last night," she whispered.

Her small hand touched the top of my thigh and gently squeezed the tense muscle, making my heart do a funny thump against my ribs.

"Oh?" was all I could muster.

My throat was dry as my heart raced. I felt dizzy and hot. It was wonderful and terrifying.

"Mmhmm," she hummed as her hand slid up my thigh.

I shuddered as she squeezed the bend of my leg, tugging at the fabric of my breeches. They had suddenly gotten tighter in the crotch. She looked down and smiled at the bulge in my pants. I fought the urge to cover myself out of shame.

"Did I cause that?" she whispered in amazement and met my eyes again.

I gulped and nodded, then I glanced around the room to make sure no one was looking. Everyone was focused on something else. It was too surreal.

"This was part of my dream. Do you want to know what I did next?" she whispered.

I hesitated as I admired her beautiful face. Then I nodded. I couldn't deny her anything. Her hand slid over my bulge and gently stroked it through the fabric of my pants. I shuddered and suppressed a groan, not wanting to draw attention.

"You're incredibly hard, and you smell wonderful. I love being close to you, Alton. Do you like being close to me?"

"I do," I breathed.

Her stroking was making me incredibly hot. I shifted in my seat and clutched at the backrest of the bench. I didn't understand what had gotten into Alice or where her new boldness came from, but I wasn't about to tell her to stop.

"You seem tense. Let me help you relax."

She stopped stroking me to unbutton my breeches. She leaned against my side to hide our activities from the room as she slid her hand into my underwear. I groaned under my breath as her fingers wrapped around my erection. She pulled it free of my clothes and stroked it, making it flex with excitement. She smiled and squeezed me harder while working her small hand up and down my shaft. My breathing was shaky as the woman of my dreams played with my cock in a public tavern. I looked at her blushing face and cleavage, wondering if she would enjoy a kiss. She was focused on the hard meat in her hand. Her pink lips were moving fast, as if she were whispering under her breath. Heat and tingles were about to overwhelm me. A second later, ecstasy tightened my groin. I gasped as an orgasm pulsed through my cock, sending multiple bursts of cum shooting out of my tip. I groaned and shook as Alice pumped me through it.

"Yes, Alton. That's perfect," she purred as cum dripped down her hand.

She massaged me through the tingly aftershocks, carefully squeezing every last drop out of me. Then she brought the shiny spunk to her cleavage and used her finger to trace a line of cum down the gully between her tits. I watched in disbelief as she proceeded to trace strange symbols across her tits with my semen. She smiled at my stunned expression. Then she raised her hand to her mouth and licked a glob of cum off her finger. She moaned in delight and quickly stuck her finger into her mouth to suck off the rest. My body reacted with tingles as I watched her.

"Thank you, Alton. The moon's blessing is upon you. It will help draw her to you. Duke's yoke is caught on a branch in the southern stream. Don't keep him or her waiting," she whispered.

I was about to ask what she was talking about, but she put her finger to her pink lips, urging me to stay silent. I watched as she raised her right hand and snapped her fingers. The room went black, then I felt like I was falling. I gasped and caught myself on the bench. My eyes flew open and darted around the room. I was alone at my and Drew's table in the back corner. The dirty dishes were gone. Drew and Mary were still flirting at the bar. I gulped and straightened up in my seat. There was a damp spot on the front of my breeches. I must have fallen asleep after supper and dreamed about Alice. Her warm hand on my cock had felt too real, but it was obviously a dream. I hoped I didn't make noises while I dozed. Then I remembered Duke. Dream Alice said he was caught in the stream.

"Damn it. Drew, I'm going to look for Duke. I think he's in trouble," I called as I pulled on my leather coat and headed for the tavern door.

"I'll be along in five!" he called after me.

The night was brisk and the moon was full as I hurried down the main road toward the southern field. Glowing jack-O-lanterns with toothy grins were placed randomly on the side of the road to greet travelers. I was looking forward to the Halloween Festival. I hoped I could muster the courage to ask Alice to dance with me in the town square, but it probably wouldn't happen. I bid the pumpkins goodnight as I turned into the woods close to where Duke had vanished earlier. The forest was strangely silent as I followed a rabbit path down to the stream. My mind was occupied with thoughts of Alice as I searched for my stubborn ox. I had never experienced an erotic dream before. I hoped it would happen again later that night when I was safe in my bed. I feared I wouldn't get to that point as I walked deeper into the woods where the stream connected to the Southern River. The river spilled over an outcrop, creating a spectacular waterfall that shimmered in the moonlight. The merging waterways created a treacherous area of swollen rapids and swirling pools that could drown an experienced swimmer, and that was where I found Duke. The idiot ox had waded into the shallow rapids and got his yoke caught in the fork of a low branch. I would have to wade into the frigid water to help him.

Mentally cursing Duke to hell, I reached down to remove my boots, but something unexpected caught my attention. A slender white arm reached up from behind the ox's broad shoulders and grasped his right horn. I straightened up and watched in astonishment as a gorgeous naked woman with dark flowing hair climbed onto Duke's back. I had never seen anything more entrancing. Her pale skin almost glowed in the moonlight. She didn't notice me as she struggled to free Duke's yoke from the branch. Her perfect breasts were round and inviting. Her slender frame was curvy in all the right places. I couldn't stop staring at her perfect ass to save my life. My body felt overly warm and aroused as I admired her. Her beauty was spellbinding.

Duke was getting fussy as the beautiful woman tickled his ear, trying to get him to move his head to the left fast enough to dislodge the yoke from the branch. The stupid ox eventually surged his whole body left, freeing his yoke and causing the branch to whip back and hit his rescuer in the head, knocking her off his back and into the turbulent water.

"Duke, you fucking moron!" I yelled in horror.

Duke was dumb, but he wasn't malicious. He looked at me in confusion as I scrambled down to the water, yanking off my boots and jacket as I ran. I plunged into the icy water with a hard gasp. My body ached and stiffened from the cold, but I trudged deeper, determined to save the angel that was trying to rescue my stupid ox. She was floating face down on the edge of a swirling pool, about to be swept into the rapids.

"Fuck..." I growled as I slid and stumbled over rocks, half swimming and half falling toward the drowning woman.

I reached her in the nick of time and grabbed her arm before she was swept away. I quickly flipped her over, getting her face out of the water. I held tight to her arm as the current continued to drag us over the slimy rocks toward the deadly rapids. I was fighting the cold and the current with everything I had, but it wasn't enough. I wasn't making any progress back to the bank. My body was shaking with cold and fatigue, and my legs were about to fail me. That's when an unlikely rescuer came to our aid. Duke carefully made his way over to us, breaking the current with his thick body. He nipped at my shirt, giving me a chance to grab the rope that was hanging from his yoke. I wrapped it around my wrist and held tight as he pulled us out of the stream. Duke wasn't a lost cause. He was just dumb as dirt, but he came through when I needed him the most. That kept him in the field and off the dinner table, and I think he knew it.

Duke wandered into the woods as I pulled the unconscious angel out of the icy water and lay her in the grass. Her face was as beautiful as her body, but I didn't have time to admire it. She wasn't breathing. Rolling her on her side, I struck three hard blows between her shoulder blades with the side of my fist. I watched my dad do the same thing to Drew when he almost drowned in the rapids when we were kids. A few seconds later, she coughed water out of her mouth and nose and gasped for air. I cursed in relief and held her shoulder as she cleared her lungs. Then she groaned and started shivering. I pulled her into my arms in an attempt to share some warmth. It worked after a few minutes, but what we really needed was a fire. Then I remembered my jacket. I started to lay her down so I could retrieve it, but she clutched at my arms and pulled me close again.

"Don't go," she whispered weakly.

"I'm not leaving you. You need clothes. I left my jacket up the hill."

"My cloak... over there," she stammered through chattering teeth and pointed to the right.

chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers