Witch Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm," Smiley hummed. "The soothing effect is strongest when the cum gets inside her. Focus on her holes, men."

Smiley shoved Alice's knees toward her shoulders, exposing her swollen red cunt to the sky. Drew's cock slipped out of her ass at that point, giving him a chance to rest.

"What are you doing?" Alice panted.

She watched as Smiley opened her pussy lips with his fingers and motioned four of the men closer. They eagerly pumped their cocks over her tempting slit until they ejaculated. Alice moaned in delight as their cum flooded her aching tunnel. Then Smiley shoved Alton's cock back inside her. She gasped as he pumped the cum deeper. She could feel every man's pleasure shared through their essence. It was wildly satisfying.

"Fuck, yes! I want more! Put it everywhere!"

She reached out and grabbed the closest cocks and pulled them to her mouth. She licked their tips and pumped their shafts until they filled her mouth with cum. Smiley chuckled at her wild need. Then he snapped his fingers, bringing more men forward. Four men focused on filling her mouth while the rest focused on filling her cunt. Once her pussy was full and ready to be fucked, Smiley lifted her ass higher and directed more men to cum in her anus. The tighter hole was finicky and didn't stay open well, so the men had to shove their tips inside her to finish. Alice groaned in approval as they flooded her dirtier hole, then Smiley guided Drew's cock back into her ass to fuck the slippery mess while he fucked her pussy. Alice convulsed with orgasm as cum flowed in and dripped out of her body. The semen bath satisfied her mind and body enough to prevent the magic from driving her insane.

"This is so much fun. I should have befriended a pixie while I was alive," Smiley chuckled.

Suddenly, a powerful presence stepped into the southern field. The hair on Alton's neck stood up, alerting Smiley that an ancient enemy had arrived.

"Hello, Clarence. Did you miss me?" spoke the Spirit of Halloween through Glen. He had successfully summoned him after putting Gilda to bed to rest.

Smiley sighed and pulled out of Alice to face his old enemy. He directed another man to take his place in her pussy. He didn't want to waste their brilliant efforts. Smiley thought Glen looked the same as he did the year before. His caramel-colored hair and skin were glowing with the Spirit's power. Glen was an annoying reminder of the beautiful living body Clarence had lost when he was cursed. Half of Glen's face was painted like a skull to represent the dead, while the normal half represented the living. He was dressed in a sharp tuxedo and a half-gallon hat. It was the same outfit he wore when he banished Clarence to the gnome statue last Halloween.

"I did not miss you, Spirit, but Gilda did. Have you come to banish me a second time?"

"No, you are not the troublemaker this year. That wild pixie behind you needs dealing with. She has seriously wounded Gilda. I'm impressed, Clarence. You surely saved these men's lives by intervening when you did. Has your banishment reformed you?"

"No, but my admiration for Gilda has grown as I watched her from my prison on the mantle. I promised her I would help save Rutland since she didn't cast me into hell. I know what's wrong with the pixie. She poisoned herself by absorbing most of Gilda's magic while indulging in a moon trance. The full moon on Halloween drives pixies crazy. Alice and Gilda were connected when it happened. The poisoning has hurt them both, but it's worse for Gilda because her power has been drained. Now Gilda is dying, and Alice's mind is about to be ripped apart by magic."

"Wow, excellent assessment, Clarence."

"Please, call me Smiley. I like that name better."

"Of course. After countless millennia, we finally share a common interest. We both admire Gilda. Now let us work together to save her. Your efforts with Alice kept the poisoning at bay, but her spirit needs cleansing to reverse the damage and purge the excess. No offense, but a demon isn't capable of doing that."

"None taken. I enjoyed helping, at least. Please, heal her with your pumpkin-spiced cum," he grinned and waved the Spirit toward Alice.

"How would you know its flavor?" Spirit asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Gilda talks in her sleep."

The Spirit smiled and stepped closer to Alice. With a wave of his hand, he doused the orgy with healing magic, putting the men to sleep and calming Alice's hunger. Then he expanded the spell over the entire village, putting everyone into a forgetful sleep. Once he was sure Rutland was safe and calm, he gently extracted the half pixie from the pile of bodies and laid her in the clean grass. She was glowing brighter than the moon as the magic warred inside her, unable to merge with her saturated being. The Spirit sighed in pity at her damaged state as he cleansed the excess cum from her skin and hair. Then he touched her cheek and called her spirit forth.

"Alice Thatcher, you are gravely ill. I need your permission to heal you. Can I make love to you?"

"Yes, please, I'm starving," she groaned.

Before Spirit could act, Alice raised up and shoved him backward, knocking him to the grass. She crawled over him and ripped the buttons off his pants so she could reach his cock. He was already hard for her. She took his meat into her mouth and sucked it hard, eager for more cum.

"That's a good girl. Take what you need," he groaned as he ran his fingers into her silky golden curls.

She sucked him wildly and pumped his shaft. She had him twitching in less than a minute. He groaned and tensed as he filled her mouth with cum. Alice groaned in delight when she tasted him. She shuddered from head to toe as she drank his heady cocktail. Her glow began to dim as she sucked him dry. Then she quickly climbed over him and guided his meat into her swollen pussy.

"Oh yes," she moaned as she sank down on him.

His cock felt like pure ecstasy as it eased her hunger and returned her sanity. His cum was already working its magic by chasing the excess magic out of her body.

"You are exquisite, Alice. When all this is over, you should make love to Alton to reward yourself and him. It will help you both forget the trauma of this Halloween morning."

"I will," she panted as she bounced on his cock.

Spirit groaned and squeezed her beautiful thighs as he thrust against her bouncing, making her gasp. Her skin returned to normal as she drew closer to orgasm. Spirit grunted and thrust hard into the beautiful pixie as he filled her with cum. She cried out as his pleasure pushed her over the edge. She squeezed her tits and shook with spasms as his hot semen sent a rush of healing magic throughout her body. She swooned a second later. Spirit caught her as she fell.

"Rest now, child of the moon. I must tend to Gilda."

Spirit laid Alice in the grass. Then he stood and used a spell to fix the buttons on his pants.

"You are very graceful, Spirit. Shall we gather at the cottage?" Smiley asked before he turned and headed south.

"We shall. Let's take Drew with us. We'll need a third cock to satisfy Gilda. Don't forget your statue, Smiley."

"Fine," he grumbled and backtracked to retrieve the little clay garden gnome.

Spirit summoned the pumpkin army to him and ordered them back to their normal posts. Then he roused Drew from his slumber and explained their mission as they walked back to Gilda's cottage. Drew gulped and nodded, unsure of his own sanity at that point. Glen claimed to be the Spirit of Halloween, while Alton claimed to be an ancient demon named Smiley. He thought it best to go with the flow until he woke up from the strange nightmare. They entered the cottage together to find Gilda unconscious in her bed, where Glen had left her earlier. Despite the dark circles under her eyes, she was still stunningly beautiful.

"It pains me to see her like this. How can we help her?" Smiley asked as he touched her pale cheek.

"Gilda's body is gifted when it comes to absorbing and channeling magic. The pixie magic amplified her natural ability and saturated her with too much magic, threatening to tear her mind apart. Her body tried to correct the problem by creating an overflow channel to expel the excess. In other words, it created a void channel inside her. The excess flow stopped, but the void remains. I have to close it before it drains her life energy and kills her," Spirit explained as he quickly removed his clothes.

"Can I help?" Smiley asked.

"I'm not sure how to help her yet. I understand what's wrong, but void channels are not my area of expertise."

"It's dark magic. Since I'm a demon, I'm quite familiar with it. Allow me to inhabit Glen with you, and we can fix the problem together. I know a void rune that can cancel the void inside of Gilda. I don't think Alton's body can wield it. He's just a human. Glen is a hybrid incubus, a sorcerer in training, the offspring of my corporeal form. I know he can wield it."

"Indeed. You are being very helpful this Halloween, Smiley. It's making me suspicious."

"Well, I am a demon. It's wise not to trust me. But, right now, I want to help Gilda. She guards my statue and keeps me out of hell. Keeping her safe ensures my future, even if it is spent watching her from the mantle. It's not a terrible fate. She is gorgeous, after all."

"Wisely spoken, Smiley. Join me, and teach me the rune that can save the Witch of Rutland."

Spirit and Smiley joined hands, allowing the demon to jump to Glen. Alton gasped and stumbled backward as the powerful entity abandoned his flesh. Drew quickly steadied his friend and pulled him away from Glen. Glen's aura sparked with black flames and static as a good spirit and a demon created balance inside him.

"Wow, this must be what Limbo feels like. It's rather addictive," Glen spoke in a strangely hypnotic voice. "Let's see. I need a knife to carve the rune into my hand," he whispered.

He stepped into the kitchen and picked up a paring knife. Drew and Alton watched as he carved a circle and dagger symbol into his palm. When he was finished, he returned to the bed to examine Gilda.

"Let's see. Where is the void?" he whispered as he trailed his unmarked hand over her chest, down her stomach, and over her abdomen. "Oh, that's an intriguing place for a void," he chuckled.

He placed the bloody rune against her abdomen and pressed it against her skin. Then a loud pop of static startled Alton and Drew. Suddenly, Gilda gasped and opened her eyes. Then she groaned and whimpered.

"Glen? Is that you? Why am I so weak?" she whispered.

"I am here, Gilda. So is Spirit and an unlikely ally. We will revive you and greet Halloween together."

Glen gently kissed Gilda's beautiful mouth, letting his smell and breath fill her lungs. She stirred and kissed him back with a soft moan.

"My love, I knew you would come," she whispered tiredly.

"I always do," he grinned.

Then he kissed down her neck and between her breasts, trailing his lips over her inviting skin. She smiled when he took her right nipple between his lips and sucked it. He squeezed her plump breasts as he enjoyed her hardening pebbles, sucking and pinching them until they were stiff and red. Alton and Drew's arousal returned as they watched Glen enjoying Gilda's tits. The men were still under the effects of potency spells. The slightest arousal would make them ache and swell with need, but after their terrifying night, they were afraid to draw attention to themselves.

Gilda's complexion brightened as the dark circles under her eyes faded. Her cheeks, lips, and breasts blushed as Glen kissed down her stomach. She chuckled when he licked into her bellybutton. He continued down her body until he found her sensitive bulb. He licked it once, making Gilda's body twitch, then he gently sucked it between his soft lips. She groaned and ran her fingers through his hair as he pleasured her with skill, waking up her body and restoring her magic. Glen pushed her knees apart so he could settle down between her legs, then he slid his tongue inside her pink slit, making her gasp.

"Mmm, I love your tongue inside me," she moaned and pulled his hair.

He lapped deep into her tight tunnel, encouraging a flow of sweet arousal. Her inner muscles grabbed at his tongue, eager for more stimulation. His cock ached as he indulged in her flavor.

"I crave your taste, Gilda. You're a delicacy and a feast," Glen moaned as he lapped up her juices.

"I crave everything about you. Especially your cum. Please put your meat inside me," she begged.

"As you wish," he smiled and quickly climbed over her.

Her deep blue eyes were finally awake and admiring his face as he guided his penis against her swollen warmth.

"Wow, Glen, you're rather crowded at the moment," she chuckled, sensing his many souls.

He smiled and penetrated her, making her gasp. She groaned as he moved inside her, stimulating her hungry body. Spirit's magic and Smiley's magic flowed out of his skin and into hers, restoring her energy.

"Oh my God, that's a rush," she groaned.

The magic flow pulsed with his thrusts, intensifying sensation where their bodies touched. The stimulation was electric, and it was shocking her clit in a perfect rhythm. She groaned and squeezed his ass cheeks, pulling him deeper. She gasped as an orgasm rushed through her groin, tensing her muscles and making her shake. Glen groaned as her pussy squeezed his cock, begging for cum. He happily gave it to her. He grunted and tensed as pleasure slowed his rhythm. The hot gush of semen that followed sharpened Gilda's orgasm. She squirmed against the bed and bucked her hips, absorbing the potent energy.

"Oh fuck, that's good. Give me more," she begged.

"Gladly, you deserve as much cum as you can handle. Allow me to share my power with my assistants. Alton, Drew, touch my hand," Glen ordered.

They nervously stepped forward and touched Glen's outstretched hand, and supernatural power rushed into them. They felt Smiley and Spirit sharing their consciousness, and they knew exactly what to do. Glen helped Gilda sit up as Drew and Alton climbed onto the bed. Drew took his favorite position underneath Gilda. He smiled as she relaxed against his chest. Alton knelt over Gilda's head, giving her mouth perfect access to his cock. Glen helped Drew lube up his cock in Gilda's pussy before guiding it into her anus. She groaned as Drew pushed hard against her, opening her tightest hole with his meat. He inhaled her delicious scent as he sank deep into her warmth. Glen guided his cock back into Gilda's pussy, and her body eagerly squeezed him. She reached up and grabbed Alton's cock and pulled it into her mouth, ready to taste his cum again.

"Calm down, Gilda. Let us spoil you," Glen purred.

Without another word, the men began fucking her at a feverish pace. She moaned in ecstasy as she indulged in the brutal penetration. Alton held her head and worked his cock deep into her throat in sync with the cocks in her ass and pussy. She convulsed with orgasm a second later, losing control of her body as horny meat massaged her inlets. The men indulged in her pleasure, absorbing it through their skin, easily bringing themselves to orgasm. They tensed and shuddered as they exploded inside Gilda, drenching her with potent semen. Alton groaned as he spilled down her throat. She reached up and shoved him back so she could taste his cum.

"Mmm, fuck..." he breathed as she hungrily drank from his tip.

Glen chuckled at her need as he continued to drench her pussy. Cum flowed from her tighter holes and puddled under Drew's ass as they studiously fucked the slippery mess deeper inside her.

"Let's see how long we can keep her cumming," Glen grinned and began pounding her wildly.

Alton and Drew followed his lead, plowing deeper into Gilda's slippery holes. She moaned in approval and squeezed her tits, ready to ride the pleasure until the end. One orgasm rolled into another as sweat and cum dripped from their bodies. It was the hottest and stickiest lovemaking session they had ever had in her bed. Thirty minutes later, Glen noticed light growing in the eastern sky and decided to wind the party down. The southern field was in desperate need of attention before the sun rose that Halloween morning. Three more cum-soaked orgasms later, the men finally pulled out of Gilda so they could get cleaned up.

Gilda was refreshed and smiling as she, Glen, Alton, and Drew left the cottage together. She was sure to place a bowl of candy on the front step in case trick-or-treaters showed up while she was gone. It was never too early for candy on Halloween. They rushed to the southern field and cast a sleep-walking spell over the collection of men, and directed them back to their homes. Alton lifted a dozing Alice in his arms and carried her back to the tavern. Gilda, Glen, Spirit, and Smiley all examined the half pixie to make sure she was normal after what happened. Gilda found Alice's moon pendant abandoned in the southern field. She stuck it in her pocket for safekeeping.

"She is well now. Her soul and magic are in harmony again," Spirit explained as he stepped out of the tavern.

"It's over then. Are you going to erase my and Drew's memories like you did with the other men?" Alton asked.

Glen and Gilda looked at each other for a moment. Then Gilda chuckled.

"We don't have to if you keep what happened a secret. You know the source of my power. That's dangerous information. You and Drew have shown good character tonight. I would like to remain friends. Alice will also remember what happened. She and I have been connected for a while. What happened was a misstep on my part. I don't want her to blame herself for it. You two go home and rest. You'll need your strength for the festival."

"Thank you for everything, Gilda," Alton said as he picked up her hand and kissed it.

"Yes, thank you," Drew agreed and gave her a hug.

Then they turned to Glen to offer him thanks and shake his hand.

"By the way," he began, "I ordered Duke to return to your stable, Alton. He promised to be better about his wandering."

"Oh, wow, thank you, uh... Glen, Spirit, or Smiley?"

"Yes, we're all here."

"That is so weird," Drew chuckled.

"It feels weird, too," Glen grinned.

Alton and Drew bid their new friends a happy Halloween before they retreated to their homes to rest. Gilda walked with Glen, Spirit, and Smiley to every corner of the village so Spirit could cast his blessings upon the land, animals, and people. It was an excellent way to decompress after the crazy events of the night.

"What are we to do about you, Smiley?" Gilda asked as they stopped in the town square.

"I had tremendous fun saving Rutland. I'm ready to return to my statue if I must," he sighed.

"Smiley saved many lives when he distracted Alice. I don't mind spending the day with him and Glen if he would like to spend Halloween with us," Spirit noted.

"Is that alright with you, Glen?" she asked.

"I don't mind if Spirit is okay with it."

"Yuck, you weirdos are making me feel... welcome," Smiley shuddered, making Gilda laugh.

Normalcy returned to Rutland as the sun rose. The villagers went to work preparing treats, food, and games for the Halloween festival. Alice sat on a bench with Gilda on the tavern porch for a needed conversation. She was blushing furiously as she apologized for her crazy behavior. Gilda assured her she was forgiven as long as she didn't let it happen again. Learning to control magic was a life-long commitment, and Gilda planned to help her every step of the way. Suddenly, Alice's face turned crimson when she spotted someone familiar walking up the street. Gilda followed her gaze and smiled to see Alton approaching them. His cheeks were also red as he looked between the beautiful women.