Witch Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers

"Pardon our noise, Madam Gilda. We caught a peeping tom," Jack hissed as he narrowed his eyes at Drew.

"I see," she smiled, sending Drew's heart rate even higher. "What is your name, sir? Why were you spying on me?"

"I'm... I'm Drew, madam. I wasn't spying. I was looking for my friend, Alton. I was worried about him."

"Likely story," Jack hissed, causing chuckles from the other pumpkins.

"Behave, you three. Drew is an honest man that cares for his friend. Alton is fine, Drew. He's resting in front of the fire. He rescued me from the river earlier. I owe him my life."

"My goodness! How did that happen?"

"I attempted to free his stupid ox and got knocked unconscious in the water. Alton risked his life to save me. Now I'm rewarding him for his heroic deed," she grinned.

"Oh... that's wonderful. I wish I could have helped," Drew said with a gulp.

Gilda's smile grew more seductive as she stepped out of the doorway and into the moonlight. As the white light painted her skin, she gasped softly and closed her eyes. The moon pendant on her necklace flashed with magic as a shudder ran through her beautiful frame.

"Madam Gilda, are you alright? I sense strange magic about you," Jack purred as he circled the beautiful witch, caressing her skin with the leaves of his vines.

"I'm not sure what's happening. I feel wild with need. I think the Ruler of the Night Sky is seducing me," she declared and raised her hand to the moon. "I'm desperate for carnal satisfaction. Where is the Spirit of Halloween? He said he would meet me tonight for a horny frolic. Oh, wait. Silly me. I haven't summoned him yet. Halloween is still an hour away. Wait, who am I again? I know! My name is Alice. No, that's not right. Am I Gilda? No. I must be Glacia! Yes. Call me Glacia. Two minds in one. So silly," she giggled.

"What is she talking about? Has she gone mad, or is this babbling normal?" Drew whispered as he looked between the pumpkins in confusion.

"This is really fucking weird. I like it," Jack chuckled.

"Jack, something is wrong. We have to help Gilda," Tom whispered as he cowered behind Drew.

"I'm with Tom on this one," Dick agreed.

"Stop acting like thin-skinned yellow gourds. Halloween is almost here, and we have a new queen to worship. Gilda is still essentially there. We're still following her orders. How can we serve you, Lady Glacia?" Jack purred with a bow of his winding limbs.

"I must remain in the moonlight and feed myself. This will be a splendid Halloween celebration. Tom, bring Alton outside and tie him up so I can continue enjoying him. Dick, strip Drew and keep him restrained so I can enjoy him too. Jack, go to Rutland and call forth the fire spirits to animate your kinsmen along the road. Then assist my other half in finding men to satisfy her needs."

"Certainly, my queen!" Jack laughed and bolted into the woods like a gust of fall wind.

Tom hurried into the cottage to retrieve Alton as Dick untied Drew and began ripping off his clothes. Drew gasped as he was manhandled by an enchanted pumpkin. It wasn't something he ever expected to happen. Glacia noticed his distress and chuckled.

"What's wrong, Drew? Is this not your ideal way to welcome Halloween?" she purred as she sauntered over to him and ran her fingers through his dark hair.

Dick had finished stripping him and proceeded to pull his arms over his head and secure his feet against the ground with vines, leaving him bound and exposed to the cool night air.

"I uh... never imagined doing this, but I am open to new experiences," Drew stammered.

"I like your spirit, Drew, and I love your body," Glacia grinned as she slid her hand down his stomach and through the hair on his mound.

Drew's eyes widened as she grasped his cock and stroked it, making it extra hard.

"Mmm, you have plenty to offer. Allow me to increase your essence."

Drew gulped as she cupped his testicles and massaged them while whispering a poetic spell. His body felt warm and tingly as magic flowed through his groin and into his muscles. His arousal tripled as his balls swelled in the witch's hand. He groaned in delight from the erotic sensation. A second later, Tom marched out of the cottage carrying Alton in a bundle of vines. He looked at Drew in shock for a moment. Neither said a word to his friend as they were tied up, side by side, naked on a witch's front lawn by enchanted pumpkins.

"This is perfect," Glacia purred as she admired her prisoners. "I shall satisfy my cravings as the veil thins. My power will grow exponentially as Halloween dawns at midnight. The moon will glow pink with blush as she watches my indulgence. I shall start with Drew since I already spoiled Alton. Tom, Dick, rest until I need you," she ordered, putting the enchanted pumpkins to sleep.

They settled to the ground and looked like normal jack-o-lanterns again, but their vines stayed in place, holding Drew and Alton prisoner. Drew gulped as the beautiful witch turned her full attention on him. She stepped closer and pressed her soft body against his, encouraging an ache of arousal in his cock as it rested against her warm mound. She kissed him as she ran her fingers through his hair. Her lips tasted like blackberries and vanilla. Her touch, taste, and smell were a potent aphrodisiac. It created overwhelming desire in the person under her spell. It also affected anyone watching.

Alton's body ached with need as he watched the beautiful witch kiss down Drew's stomach. She slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of him, bringing her red lips close to his hard cock. She smiled up at him before she licked the underside of his tip. The simple touch made Drew tense and squirm against the vines holding his wrists and legs. He was feverishly aroused. Every little touch jolted him with erotic sensation, and the potency spell had him ready to explode. A glistening drop of cum appeared on his tip and swelled until it was ready to fall. Glacia caught it in her mouth as she playfully massaged the underside of his tip with her tongue, encouraging another drop to spread across her taste buds. She groaned in delight before she took Drew's cock into her mouth and sucked it hungrily. Drew groaned with his eyes rolling back as she gave him the stimulation he needed. He squirmed and twitched as she sucked his tip between the roof of her mouth and the back of her tongue, squeezing it through a fleshy vice.

Alton's heart was pounding and his cock was throbbing as he watched Glacia pleasure his friend. He wished his hands were free so he could stimulate himself to relieve the ache. Suddenly, Drew gasped and grunted as Glacia worked him to orgasm. He shook and panted as erotic spasms tightened his muscles again and again, sending a flood of semen down Glacia's throat. She groaned in delight and eagerly swallowed his salty offering. She released his cock to breathe a few seconds later, allowing his excess of cum to splash on her tits and drip down her stomach.

"Oh my. The first offering is always the heaviest. I love a creamy shower," she smiled.

Glacia quickly reclined on the grass and opened her white legs, exposing her swollen genitals to Drew's milky flow. He was shaking as he watched his cum splash on her inner thighs and mound. She reached down and used her fingers to spread open her pussy lips, eager to collect his abundance.

"Oh my God," Drew groaned as his cum splashed on her pussy, quickly filling her pink hole with a puddle of semen.

He didn't know he was capable of ejaculating that much.

"Yes," Glacia groaned as she plunged her fingers into the glistening puddle, working the thick spunk deep into her vagina as more splashed on her stomach.

Her eyes rolled back as she massaged the cum against the slippery walls of her hungry tunnel, bringing herself to orgasm. Drew and Alton looked on in wonder as she squeezed her thighs together on her hand and cried out. She squirmed on the ground as pleasure rolled through her body. Her breasts rapidly rose and fell as she panted. The cum dripping down her perfect melons sparkled in the moonlight.

"Gilda, I mean, Glacia. I ache for you. Please touch me," Alton begged.

His cock and balls were swollen and throbbing with need, thanks to the potency spell and watching Glacia masturbate Drew's cum into her pussy. She giggled at Alton's request as she relaxed in the grass, still trailing her fingers through the slippery mess between her legs.

"Don't worry, Alton. You'll be begging for me to stop before the night is over," she grinned.

"I'm looking forward to it," he confessed.

"That's a good boy," she purred.

She climbed onto her hands and knees and crawled over to Alton, bringing her lips to his penis tip for a wet kiss and a teasing suck. The drop of cum on his glans had been tempting her. His cock flexed from the gentle stimulation. Then she stuck out her tongue and flicked it against the underside of his tip, making him groan and squirm.

"Please suck me, Glacia. I need it," he begged.

His knuckles were white with tension as he strained against the vines. He desperately wished he could break free and penetrate the beautiful witch again. He felt dizzy with desire as she teased him.

"Mmm, that's a very good boy. I love it when you beg," she whispered, then she took his meat into her mouth and sucked it hungrily.

Alton groaned and panted as she relieved the horny ache with her skilled mouth. Drew admired her luscious body as she performed. His cock was aching again despite being relieved less than a minute earlier. Gilda's potency spell was amplified thanks to her connection with Alice, the thinning veil, and the glorious full moon shining overhead. The night was ripe with magic and erotic tension, and Halloween's dawn would add fuel to the fire.

"Fuck!" Alton gasped as orgasm raced through his cock.

"Mmm," Glacia purred as semen flooded her mouth.

She gulped it down as Alton tensed and shook with overwhelming pleasure.

"Oh God. That's too much. I can't take it," he groaned with his eyes rolling back.

Ecstasy was exhausting his body as Glacia greedily sucked the cum from his twitching meat. She backed off a second later, letting his excess splash on her swollen tits.

"Oh yes," she groaned as she leaned back and let it pour down her stomach.

Drew gulped as he watched the stream of cum drip between her breasts, into her belly button, and over her mound. She eagerly smeared it between her legs and fingered it into her pussy. Her eyes rolled back as she fingered herself to orgasm in the midst of her second cum bath. Alton could barely stay conscious as he swooned from the ecstasy. He bit his lip to keep himself awake as he watched Glacia's body convulse with pleasure. He admired the spunk glistening on her round tits. He wished he could get his cock between them. His horny thoughts surprised him, considering how spent he was. Thanks to the potency spell, his energy would return in less than a minute.

"I've never felt this wild before," Glacia groaned as she fingered herself faster.

She gasped as another orgasm rolled through her body. She cried out as her hips bucked and her back arched in a second fit of ecstasy.

"Fuck... I need more," she whimpered. "I need two men inside me. Tom, Dick, released them!"

Drew and Alton gasped and stumbled forward as the vines suddenly withdrew. They looked at each other in confusion for a moment. Then they looked at Glacia. Her shiny tits were heaving as she panted with need in the grass. Her fingers were still buried in her pussy as cum dripped down her crack and puddled under her.

"Fuck my ass, Drew. Then roll us over so Alton can fuck my pussy," she ordered.

The men watched as she raised up on her hands and knees and pointed her perfect ass at them. Drew hurried forward and knelt behind her. He dipped his cock into her soaked pussy to lube himself up. He groaned as he fucked her slippery warmth a few times. Her pussy grabbed at his meat like it was starving. He quickly pulled out and guided his tip against her tightest hole. She tensed and whimpered as he began to work himself inside her.

"Fuck yes. Do it fast. I need a little punishment," she panted.

Drew thrust hard against her dirty hole, forcing his tip inside her. She cried out as her body took him in.

"Oh fuck, yes. Push deeper. Give me everything," she begged.

Drew obeyed and plowed into her tight hole while squeezing her luscious thighs. She cried out again and fell forward onto her elbows, trembling with pleasure. Then she crawled forward, lowering her stomach to the cool grass so Drew could lie on top of her.

"Fuck me hard a few times, Drew. Then roll us over so Alton can join."

Drew reached under her and squeezed her perfect tits as he began pumping his cock into her anus. She gasped and whimpered as she enjoyed the dirty fucking. A few seconds later, Drew held tight to Glacia and rolled them onto their sides. He fucked her that way a few more times before grabbing her waist with both arms and pulling her on top of him. He kept his cock buried deep in her ass the entire time.

"Mmm, yes. Fuck my pussy, Alton," she begged as she spread her legs wide for him.

Alton smiled as he climbed over Glacia and quickly penetrated her swollen cunt. She cried out and twitched to be full of two meaty cocks. Then they began pumping inside her. She gasped and sank her nails into Alton's arms with her eyes rolling back. She loved having hard penises plowing into her abdomen, stimulating her internally and externally. It had been a while since she enjoyed double penetration.

"Oh God, yes. Pleasure your meat inside me. I need it," she begged.

Drew bent his knees and used his thighs to pump vigorously into Glacia's anus. He had never felt anything tighter or hotter encasing his shaft before. He squeezed Glacia's tits to keep her steady as he pounded faster and faster, jarring their bodies with his passion. Alton was panting as he plowed into Glacia's dripping cunt. It was extra tight, thanks to Drew's cock moving rapidly in and out of her ass. Alton pressed his chest against Glacia's warm tits and held her shoulders to keep her sandwiched between himself and Drew. Glacia had her head back on Drew's shoulder, panting opened-mouthed as they ravished her pussy and anus. Suddenly, Glacia gasped and convulsed with a wild orgasm. She cried out and sank her nails into Alton's arms as she squirmed helplessly under him. The men gasped when they felt her body tightening on their meat, squeezing them hungrily, forcing them to cum with her.

"Fuck!" Alton growled as ecstasy rocked through his groin.

Glacia's pussy had become a pulsing hot vice on his cock, squeezing and jerking him with erotic need.

"Holy fuuuck..." Drew groaned with his eyes rolling back.

Glacia's anus was gripping his shaft like a hot clamp, almost pulling him deeper as she continued to convulse with orgasm. Semen gushed from the men's cocks as their bodies tensed and shook, drenching Glacia's hungry holes. They held themselves deep inside the beautiful witch, enjoying the erotic pulsing as her body desperately clutched at their flesh.

"Your cum feeds me. Fuck me more," she demanded.

The men eagerly obeyed despite their raging sensitivity and pouring ejaculation. They groaned and panted as they continued to pump into her heated holes. Cum poured out of them and splashed on their thighs and soaked the ground beneath them. Glacia twitched and shook as her first orgasm rolled into a second one. She cried out again and again as they fucked her through the pleasure. Alton's arms were taking a beating as Glacia clutched at them for support. He liked it too much to complain. Drew and Alton fed her ravenous hunger until they were on the verge of fainting. They groaned and cried out as three more scorching orgasms exhausted their bodies and drained their semen. Glacia sensed their need to rest as midnight approached, but her hunger was still ravenous. It didn't make any sense. She should have been sated three times over after that much sucking and fucking. Her connection with Alice was distorting her magic. She needed to get out of the moonlight before she hurt someone. Drew and Alton fainted a few seconds later, leaving her sandwiched between their sticky bodies.

"Damn it. Tom, Dick, carry the men inside. I must get out of the moonlight. Halloween is minutes away. I want to greet it in my right mind."

Back in Rutland...

Jack crept into town to spy on Thatcher Tavern. He had collected a small army of jack-o-lanterns to help him cause mischief. He couldn't find Alice in or around the tavern, so he sent his kinsmen throughout the village to look for her. Magic was in the air as festive pumpkins marched over lawns and rolled through alleyways, trailing long vines and dropping roasted pumpkin seeds behind them. A nervous little pumpkin named Bob discovered Alice in the southern field just on the edge of town. She had used Gilda's magic to seduce the Wolf Gang during their night patrol. Bob hid his flames and crept through the wheat to observe her activities.

"Oh dear, Gilda was a bad influence on sweet Alice," Bob mumbled.

Alice was naked and sandwiched between John and Corbin while Dustin knelt over her head.

"Fuck..." Dustin groaned as Alice hungrily sucked the cum from his cock.

Corbin was on the bottom of the pile with his cock buried in Alice's ass. John was on top of her, vigorously pumping his meat into her dripping pussy. They were all sweaty from the heat of their passion. Bob wondered how long they had been going at it to look so spent.

"Oh well, better alert Jack," he sighed and turned to sneak away.

"Wait right there, little pumpkin. I need your help," Alice called, freezing Bob in place.

Her sweet voice was equal in authority to Gilda's at that point. The little pumpkin turned and watched as the men collapsed on the ground around Alice. She climbed to her feet and licked her lips before she sauntered over to Bob. Her pale skin and blonde hair glowed in the moonlight. Sweat and cum glistened on her round tits. More cum streamed in silver rivulets down her slender stomach and between her thighs.

"Uh... how can I help, madam?" Bob stammered.

"Just stay still for a moment. I can command the pumpkin army with a simple touch," she smiled as she knelt beside Bob and placed her hand on his stem.

Bob felt a jolt of commanding magic overpowering the will of his Halloween fire. Alice absorbed some of the energy and sent it out again, touching all the fire in town and gaining control over Gilda's jack-o-lanterns.

"That's perfect," she purred. "It's almost Halloween, my minions. Collect all the men on my list and bring them to the southern field for a special offering. Seek my thoughts, and I will show them to you."

Alice closed her eyes and pictured all the men she had wanted to seduce over the years. She sent the mental images to the pumpkin army so they could hunt them down. The man she wanted the most had his cock buried in Gilda's pussy at that moment. She would have to cleverly extract Alton and Drew from the cottage. She had drained a great deal of Gilda's magic through the moon pendant, but the Witch Warden was still a force to be reckoned with.

"Hmm, I have a perfect job for you, little Bob. How would you like to be a real demon for Halloween? With Gilda's magic, I can summon true hellfire into your heart and make you big as a house. Would you enjoy that?"

"Oh yes! I would love to be big and brave like a house!" Bob said excitedly.

"Of course you would," she chuckled. "Here is my plan. I'm going to order Tom and Dick to rescue Alton and Drew from Gilda's cottage, but I need you to distract Gilda so they can escape."

"How shall I do that?"

"Hmm, you'll need to lure Gilda outside. I know! Reach into the cottage with your vines and take that small locked chest off her mantle. She doesn't let anyone near that chest. She said she plans to have it buried with her when she dies. There must be something priceless in there. She'll definitely pursue it outside. Then you can eat her!"

chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers