Witch Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy Halloween, Gilda, Alice," he announced as he stepped onto the porch.

They eagerly returned his greeting, then an awkward silence settled between them. Gilda rolled her eyes, grabbed Alton's hand, and pulled him over to the bench, making him sit next to Alice. They looked at each other for a moment, then they smiled in delight. The ice was broken. They had already made love and confessed their admiration for each other. It was time for them to simply enjoy each other's company, and dancing together at the Halloween festival was at the top of their list, after a quickie in the coat closet, of course.

"I'm sure you two have a lot to talk about. I'll leave you to it. Happy Halloween!" Gilda called as she stepped off the porch to look for Glen.

She found him sitting on a hay bail at the edge of the town square, watching children clad in monster masks chase each other around rows of dessert tables.

"Hmm, you're wearing your contemplative face. Should I be worried?" she asked as she sat down next to him.

"No. I'm just impressed with Smiley's mood," he noted.

"Um, who am I speaking to?"

"Glen," he chuckled and gave her a charming smile.

"Is Spirit gone already?"

"No. He diminished himself so Smiley could feel alive again through me. He was my father, after all. Our bodies are similar. My humanity is the only difference. Humans can feel the purest forms of love and appreciate the beauty in innocent things. It's something Smiley has never felt before. It flummoxed him," he whispered.

"Wow, that's kind of romantic. A demon learns to love on Halloween."

"He learned it by watching you, Gilda. Now he can finally feel it. God knows how things would have ended had he not become enamored of you."

Gilda's eyes widened at that revelation.

"Is he officially reformed?"

"God no," he laughed, shaking his head. "It just means he is less evil than before. He has learned to empathize with humans, but it doesn't mean he'll practice the new skill."

Gilda chuckled and nodded. Despite her misstep with Alice and almost getting them both killed along with a bunch of villagers, she felt proud of herself for helping a demon learn how to love, especially one that was really good at sex. It made her feel less guilty for keeping the cursed statue when she should have tossed it into a hell gate the first chance she got.

That year's Halloween festival was one of Rutland's best. Villagers danced themselves to exhaustion in between games and feasting. The food and drinks were delicious and invigorating. The smell of Rutland-made candy, cakes, and pies could still entice you even after you were stuffed. Gilda indulged in mead and beer until she was leaning on Glen for support. They arrived at the cottage as midnight approached. It was time for Spirit and Smiley to say goodnight and depart from Glen. Parting with the Spirit of Halloween was always bittersweet for Gilda. She admired him deeply after associating him with Glen. He gave her a soft kiss as the veil descended, pushing his soul out of the land of the living. He retreated like a warm breeze into the night, not to be seen again until next Halloween. Glen's expression became mischievous once Spirit left. Smiley was in control at that point. Gilda could feel him.

"You were a wonderful friend in my time of need, Smiley. But I must ask you to return to your statue so I can have Glen back."

"Awe, are you doubting my integrity after all we went through together?" he grinned.

"Yes."

"How wise of you. Fear not, sweet Gilda. I enjoy obeying you, and deep down in my black heart, I think I love you. Happy Halloween," he whispered.

He kissed her softly, sending her heart rate up, then he was gone, leaving her kissing Glen. They drew away from each other with surprised looks on their faces.

"Was he lying?" she asked.

"I don't think so. Then again, a demon will do anything to ensure its survival. He's probably using your cum addiction and your love of sweet talk against you."

Gilda smiled and rolled her eyes. She took Glen's hand and walked with him into the cottage. Smiley had returned to his statue, just like he promised. He was standing beside his chest on the mantle, waiting to be imprisoned. Gilda carefully placed him inside the chest and wished him a good night's sleep. Then she closed the lid and locked it.

"Well, I'm ready for a quickie and a good night's sleep myself. How about you, Glen?"

"Sounds like a plan," he yawned. "By the way, Smiley mentioned the Spirit's cum tastes like pumpkin pie. Is that true?"

Gilda grinned and nodded.

"Your cum tastes like it for days after he possesses you. You didn't notice my intense desire to suck your cock after Halloween last year?"

"Gilda, you always want to suck my cock. How was I supposed to tell the difference?"

Gilda thought for a moment and shrugged. She couldn't argue with that.

The end! Happy Halloween!