Witches in Bikinis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's getting harder and harder to find a virgin anymore master," Red replied calmly.

"It's been three hundred years." The mirror whined. "I deserve to walk the earth."

"We're trying master." Blonde cut in.

"Not hard enough!" The voice boomed.

Blonde rocked back as if struck. Brunette wrapped her arms around the other woman, comforting her.

"We can try again next year master." Red continued calmly. "Surely a single year means nothing to a being like you."

"Of course, it means nothing to me!" The voice was almost shouting. "Get it done. Don't fail me again."

With this last statement a dark shadow swirled across the mirror's surface announcing the departure of their master's spirit.

"How long do you think it will be before he realizes?" Brunette spoke over Blonde's head.

"Please," Red scoffed. "We've been facing virgins for fifty years. We'll give him a couple over the next few years, and he'll be satiated for the next several decades."

The other two woman smiled wickedly at her devious plan.

@@@@@

Sarah walked into Jessica's room of the apartment they shared with Parker. Jessica was sitting on her bed, her laptop perched on her crossed knees. A dark wine bottle, it's label depicting three witches sat on her end table.

"What are you up to?" Sarah crossed her arms under her breasts.

"Derek and I are planning on spending spring break at the cabin," Jessica looked up from her computer. "So, I was looking for some more of this wine. Apparently, you can only order it from online."

"Oh," Sarah replied.

"You think you and Parker might want to join us?" Jessica smirked knowingly at her friend.

"You might want to order a couple more of those bottles then," A returning smirk spread across Sarah's face.

12