With Each Repetition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he noticed a wetness on the floor beneath his captive. "Oh my, I guess we scared you a bit, eh?" he said, chuckling at the trickle still running down her legs. A small puddle had pooled on the ground between Liberty's dangling feet.

"Slave, your former friend made a mess. Come clean this up. I guess it's only fair, since you made her do this."

"Yes, Mas-ter," she replied, dropping to her hands and knees. She bent down and extended her silver tongue to lap up the puddle of piss.

Liberty looked away in embarrassment and revulsion, seeing what her friend had been reduced to. "What, you were expecting paper towels?" Cyberdominus laughed. He watched her lapping and slurping at the puddle on the floor for several moments, noting the look of pity and disgust on Liberty's face.

"Oh, don't worry, she loves doing this. How do you feel being made to clean up your friend's mess?"

"I feel a-roused and o-bed-i-ent, Mas-ter," she said, lifting up her head momentarily before resuming her licking.

"That's right, being made to do degrading things, being so controlled, turns her on. Doesn't it, slave?"

"Yes, Mas-ter, I am a-roused by be-ing con-trolled," she said, barely lifting her tongue from the puddle this time.

"After all of her programming, she's probably more perpetually turned on than she's ever been in her life. And she always feels that way. Soon you will too. What a gift I have given her," he mused, smiling fondly at her as he watched her lick and slurp up the puddle of urine from the floor.

After she had finished cleaning the floor, Slavebot-001 turned her attention to the wet trails still drying on Liberty's legs.

"NO! Make her stop!!" Liberty cried out desperately. Cyberdominus just laughed as he enjoyed the show.

Slavebot-001 licked Liberty's bare legs clean from the ankles, slowly tracing her tongue up her thighs, until she finally reached her urethra, and licked that completely clean as well. Liberty jerked and thrashed in her bonds, abashed at being on the receiving end of her friend's intimate attentions, but she could not move away from the tongue probing and tasting her flesh and her fluids.

"Lick her until she cums," Cyberdominus commanded.

"Yeth, Math-tah," Slavebot-001 replied, her tongue never leaving Liberty's flesh. It swirled around her clitoris, flicking and biting and licking, until Liberty moaned in pleasure. Liberty felt a deep shame at the pleasure she was feeling, but Melody knew what she was doing down there.

Liberty's body wracked in ecstasy as Slavebot-001 pleasured her, and she couldn't help but notice Cyberdominus's mocking grin as he watched his slave debase herself by pleasuring her former mentor against her will. At first her eyes darted away from his gaze in shame, but after what felt like an eternity of being licked, she glared daggers at him, a look that promised the most painful murder that would break every heroic moral code she had ever followed.

Finally, at long last, Liberty came, her body spasming in her bonds and she shook and shuddered as the pleasure cascaded through her in waves. She took care not to cry out—she did not want to give him the satisfaction of that. A low, reluctant moan was the only outward expression she gave, aside from her body's uncontrollable shaking.

When her body stopped shaking, Slavebot-001 stopped licking Liberty and remained kneeling, her face an inch away from Liberty's pussy until her Master commanded her to return to stand beside him.

"You seemed quite practiced at that, slave—have you done it before?"

"Yes, Mas-ter."

"With Liberty?" Cyberdominus asked excitedly.

"Not with Lib-er-ty, Mas-ter. With a girl in col-lege."

"So, what did you think, eating out the pussy of the famous and powerful Liberty?"

"I do not think, Mas-ter. I o-bey."

"Haha, very good, slave! Very good." He looked over at Liberty, who was slinking down as much as her bondage would allow—partly from exhaustion, and partly from shame.

"Come, slave, I think it's time we enslave your former mentor."

"Yes, Mas-ter."

12