With Friends Like These Ch. 04

Story Info
Friends fuck outdoors, some solo and a DP.
3.1k words
4.5
3.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Charles and I walked back out of the forest towards the tiny cabin, I was smiling and a quick glance sideways told me he was too. My body was tired from less sleep than normal but because of all of this sex, this completely satisfying physical exertion was making up for years of nothing worthwhile in my marriage, I could live with being tired.

We walked down the trail back to the cabin. When we got close I reached back and swatted his ass just for fun. I was in a good mood, happy and felt like he had given me his dick like he was doing it for my pleasure, not just his.

"Are there any wet naps or baby wipes inside? I need to clean up a little." I was sweaty and had evidence of his passion down below my waist.

"Go take a shower."

"There is no shower in there, I think I would have seen it," I said mocking him. The cabin was tiny.

"It's an outdoor shower in the back. Shit, we're not uncivilized here. Go on back there, get started and I will bring you some shampoo," Charles pretended to be angry with me.

I went behind the cabin and there was a three sided wood framed shower. It had what appeared to a solar powered water tank on top and a nozzle coming off of it. The doorway was open, no door, but the so called walls on three sides only covered where my torso was, my head and legs visible to the animals and trees. There was a bench outside next to it. I sat down and pulled off my boots and socks and as I stood up Charles walked up carrying a plastic basket containing mini bottles of body wash and shampoo. Some were manly, good smelling soap for him and a couple of more girly ones like I normally use. He had either planned this too or had had other female guests.

He walked away and I stepped inside the shower and began spraying myself. The water was warm but not hot and felt great on my body. Relaxing under the water my mind drifted off and I was thinking about feeling more alive than I had in years. Kind of basic but it was the sex, the fucking I had gotten and also given. Some women may enjoy only being on their back or their knees but I knew that I wanted to both give and receive. Plowing Charles' ass last night with the strap on dildo gave me such an incredible feeling of power and control. But I also wanted him, or someone, to bend me over, grab my hips and fuck me silly and that just happened over the tree!

I was aware that my hands had been washing my skin and were lingering on my boobs and nipples while my brain was wandering back to all of the sex so far. No sponge or wash cloth in the basket. I squirted some body wash into my hands and started to lather up. Rubbed soap on my legs, down by my feet, working my way up. I bypassed my pussy because the water falling on my tits felt wonderful so I massaged them again, this time with lots of soap. My nipples were very hard from the water, my massaging them and even the fucking I took a little bit ago. I think my nipples had been hard since we got to this cabin in the middle of nowhere.

Suddenly I had the weird sense that someone was close by and I was being watched. I turned around and looked through the doorway of the shower. Charles was sitting in a folding chair about ten week away, just watching me wash myself. He hadn't said a word. He now had a shirt and shorts on but I could clearly see his erection. I had an audience. I turned my back to him and continued washing myself but now I moved a little. There was suddenly music playing in my head, slow sexy music and my hips swayed. My hands moved up and down my tits and added more soap. To this point I had not gotten my hair wet but I threw my head back and turned back to face Charles. As my left hand was wetting down my hair, my right hand crept down my stomach and in between my legs. I was a bit concerned my pussy was going to become sore after all the use she'd gotten in the last day or so and maybe I should ease up a little. But with my biggest fan only a few feet away I knew I had to give him a good show.

I twirled around under the spray and kept my eyes closed as the soap was rinsed off my tits. My fingers had found my clit and I started an up and down rubbing motion. After rubbing for thirty seconds or so I would thrust a finger into my pussy, withdraw it and then jam two fingers back in. Clit, pussy, clit, pussy. An orgasm was building inside of me from rubbing my clit for sure, but I was really hyped up knowing that he was watching every move I made. I reached up and grabbed my tits with both hands and shook my ass a little more. I couldn't remember ever masturbating for someone like this. Maybe I just stop my little dance, call him into the shower and have him fuck me. No, my hands are going to finish what I started. I was enjoying this tremendously, it was sexy and felt slutty. I was very wet and not from the water and body wash.

I peeked out at Charles again and he hadn't moved, still transfixed to my naked dancing form. Still sporting a sizable hard on.

I wanted my orgasm. I brought two fingers from my right hand back to my pussy, curled them upward and went searching for that fun spot. It's not as easy to twirl with fingers inside of you so I stopped when I was facing him. I locked my eyes onto him and wiggled both fingers in and up. Almost there. A little more. Keeping my eyes open was getting difficult but I wanted to watch him as he saw me cum. The water spraying down on me made enough noise that I don't think he could hear me meowing and even grunting slightly. But as the waves of pleasure overpowered me I let out a series of increasingly louder "Yes, yes, YES" screams. Oh damn, that was hot, performing for him, and me.

When I could open my eyes I saw that the chair was empty and he was gone. I rubbed myself down under the water one last time to make sure I got all the soap off.

"Any chance I can get a towel over here?" I shouted.

He was already walking towards me holding two towels. I should have known he would have thought of that. He thinks of everything. When he got to the shower he whispered for me to turn around and then he proceeded to do the sexiest thing ever. He gently dried me off. First my hair, he patted it and squeezed it and in the end wrapped in up in the first towel. Next he softly dried the rest of me, from head to toe. Taking care to dab every inch of me, this wasn't sexual exactly, this was pampering. Caring. When he felt I was sufficiently dry he asked me if I was ready.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"Ready to relax," he replied.

"Hell yes, I would love to."

Charles wrapped the second towel around me, tucking it in above and between my boobs. He reached down and carefully picked me up and carried me in his arms back around to the front yard. Near the porch in the sunlight was a free standing hammock that had not been there earlier. He placed me in the hammock, propping my head on a pillow and bent down and kissed my forehead.

"Take a little snooze and I will see about something to eat."

As I drifted off to sleep with my freshly cleaned body being warmed by the sun, and the peaceful back and forth of the hammock, I thought maybe I was being rewarded for all the times my life had been awful. This was glorious.

"Janey. Janey. Come on sweet girl, wake up."

Charles was standing over me, nudging the hammock and smiling. I had been deep asleep, totally zonked out, way out. He held out his hands to pull me up and handed me a shirt and pair of shorts.

"What, no underwear?" I asked.

"Do you really think you are going to need them?" He quipped back at me.

I paused, grinning, "I hope not."

I dropped the towels, pulled on the shirt and shorts. Looking around still trying to wake up, I saw that the campfire was roaring and he was cooking something. We dined on hamburgers and beans, just like cowboys I imagined. We cleaned up from dinner as it was getting darker and he added more wood to the fire.

"It's our last night and I have something special in mind," he said. He nodded towards the cabin and gestured that I should follow him.

I was a little intrigued because I too wanted our final night of this getaway to be special. He tossed me a large, thick blanket and two pillows while he grabbed a lantern and something I couldn't see.

It was mostly dark now. We spread the blanket near the fire, arranged the pillows and laid on our backs staring up.

"Holy shit, this is unbelievable," I was looking straight up into the night sky and there had to be a million stars looking back at me. Maybe ten million. My brain was not comprehending how beautiful a sight this was.

"This is what I wanted you to see. This is why I brought you up here. Last night was a little too cloudy so I was betting it all on tonight!" There was pride and a sense of accomplishment in Charles' voice and happiness too. I looked over at him and saw that he was staring at me and not the stars. My heart began to race at the thought he wanted to look at me and not at the amazing sight above us.

He leaned over and kissed me, and that kiss became harder and deeper. His tongue shot into my mouth and I welcomed it with mine. We made out like that for a long time. His hands reached over and caressed my neck, my shoulder and down to my waist. He pulled me close to him. My hand went out to his hip and then around to his ass which I squeezed and rubbed. Now his hand went up under my shirt and sought out my tits which were free and out for the taking. I had not had a bra on for the last day and a half and it felt marvelous, refreshing. I was getting use to that and use to his mouth on my tits too! He was playing with my nipple as I reached into his shorts in search of his cock. It was pressed up against me so it was a tight fit but I was undeterred. He pulled my shirt up as I tugged his shorts down. We pulled apart long enough to ditch our clothes. He put me on my back and moved lower to my "lady parts" as my mom used to say.

"Enjoy the stars while I take care of a few things down here." It was so wide but he was right, I was looking up into the night sky overflowing with stars as his very skilled tongue began it's dance on my lips and clit. I couldn't think of anything better than this. Receiving mind blowing oral out in nature with an amazing view overhead. I was so wet and that tongue seemed to be everywhere at once. Curled up and fucking my hole and then flat and assaulting my throbbing clit. I put my hands on his head to pull him in even further and started to grind my mound on his face. He was humming, telling me that he was enjoying what he was doing. I know I was fucking enjoying it. Sex-perts in the field will tell you it usually takes a woman fifteen to twenty minutes to warm up and travel through an orgasm. Not tonight, as I was so worked up from this weekend of debauchery and almost nonstop pleasure that my release arrived in a hurry.

His tongue never stopped. Swipe. Swipe. Swipe. Suck. Curled tongue fucking.

He pulled his head up to look at me and said one word. "Mine."

Then once more. "Mine."

My brain was spinning but I didn't know what exactly he meant. As long as that tongue kept dancing on my clit I didn't necessarily care. 
"Right now this is mine. All mine!"

"Yes, yes it is! Fuck yeah, it's yours, that's it. Keep going! YEEEESSSSS! More, please!"

The dam burst and I came hard. I pounded the blanket with both fists. Yes. Yes. Holy shit yes. My hips bounced off the blanket and he was the only thing holding me down. There was a feeling of wetness all over between my legs, as if someone had spilled something all over me. He had drawn lots of my juices out of me, enough I almost thought I had peed.

I knew he had to be hard, was oh so very much hoping he was hard and going to finish up this night with a strong fucking. He would tell me later that he had looked through my little bag of naughty toys when I was showering. What he found was one of my favorite toys for self fun. Instead of crawling up and mounting me like I hoped and wanted, I felt a cold something being rubbed between my pussy lips.

"Whaaaat..What's going on? What are you doing," I asked.

"Shhh...give me a second." More rubbing and then he gently rolled me onto my left side. I was so spent he could have folded me up or hung me on the clothes line to dry. I was in such a state of well fucked relaxation. I did want his dick but I was cum drunk too. He bent my leg and pushed my right leg up towards my stomach. Within seconds there was a cold, wet pressure on my exposed asshole.

"Um, Charles..."

"It is important that you relax. I know you play with your ass when you masturbate. I know that sometimes this sliver bullet butt plug is in your lovely ass while you finger yourself. I know that once or twice you have gone about your day with this thing nestled in your puckered hole. I love this other hole."

Oh shit.

"But what you don't know is that I've always wondered what it would feel like to fuck a woman whose ass is full with a butt plug."

Oh shit, this was something I had wanted to try but never had, this would be a first.

The butt plug now was covered in my juices as he began to push it into me. There was some resistance because other than his finger earlier, it had been a long time since I had played back there. I love the sensations in my asshole, I love knowing all those nerve endings are waiting to be touched. One of the reasons I fucked Charles with my dildo was so he could have that feeling, so he could know what it is like to be so full. He pushed the plug and then pulled back, little by little opening me up and getting my muscle back there ready. The final push and I could feel my asshole almost grab it from him, almost suck it in. Amazing! I loved it. I shouted out a long Yes!

He left me on my side and scooted up over my left leg, pushing a little on my right. I had heard this was a position pregnant women used but I was quickly learning that it allowed him to get even closer to my ass and pussy. He thrust his dick in my pussy and I saw stars, not just the ones above but I was so full I was overwhelmed. He was jackhammering into me like I was his personal construction project. With his hands he held my right leg and moved in even closer. I looked at the sky as my body rocked back and forth. We went on like this for many more minutes. Charles now reached back to the butt plug and tapped the end with his fingers. This one from my collection had a pink plastic gem on the end of it and each tap sent an electric shock into my ass and pussy and up my spine. This plug was my medium size one, I had worked myself up from the smaller size. The large one in the set was a no go, never going to happen. But this medium one fit just right.

I was bucking on the ground underneath him as he continued his assault on both my holes. Thrust, thrust, tap, tap. I was starting to sweat and hump backwards towards the butt plug and I even reached around and pulled my ass cheeks apart a little more to give him more access.

"What should we do Janey? Keep going? Should I keep pounding your ass?" He tried to talk smooth but his breath was labored just like mine was. I wanted to talk dirty but I was focused on the raging storm between my legs. I was so full. I loved it. A double penetration may not be for everyone but I was loving it and already thinking that this activity needed to be added to my sexual menu.

"Cum, just cum please!" I begged him. My whole body shook and I came just before he did. Tensing up caused me to clamp down on the butt plug and the dick and I gasped at the feeling. Charles slowly pulled out of me and collapsed behind me into a spooning position. We stayed that way before we helped each other up and we went inside the cabin and promptly fell asleep. Wore out but happier then I can ever remember.

The next morning we closed up the cabin and drove back to get my car. The entire drive back we talked, joked and we were buddies again. I sat next to him with my head on his shoulder. I had never felt this satisfied and content but I had to return to the real world.