With Great Power... Pt. 03

Story Info
Dave finds some fun at the mall.
2.4k words
3.67
18.6k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You ever read or write something and enjoy it, but think "Damn, what is wrong with me?" yeah, me neither. Here is David coming to grips with who he is. I hope you enjoy. As always please rate and leave a comment. I always am willing to listen to suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I had sent Kelly home with instructions to forget what happened after she dropped off my delivery. However, every so often she was going to dream vividly about what had happened after she came back, she would not see me in the dreams, just a shadowy male figure. Eventually she would "accidentally" come across the video on a porn site. Then she would come back and find me.

I watched the video a few times and was pleased to see that there were over 1k views while we had been streaming. Probably because it was such a long stream. Many of the comments were about a second video they wanted to come out and soon.

I went to bed, wondering whom I would have fun with this weekend and how. My dreams were filled with women, all shapes, sizes and colors, rich celebrities, cashiers in stores and exes. Depending on who they were and how they treated me determined how depraved the dreams got. When I woke in the morning I had the hardest morning wood I have ever woke up to.

It was going to be a long day. To say I was feeling evil would be a complete understatement. I decided to go for a drive, clear my head and try to reign in my more deviant impulses. I was listening to the radio and they announced that the Governor had approved the opening of the state's malls. What an idiot.

Next thing I know I am driving to the largest mall in the state. I pull into the parking lot and find a spot near the food court. I make my way into the food court and it is packed, I knew this was going to happen. The sheep, when they heard they could, ran to the malls to resume their normal lives. Fucking sheep.

There were many people here young and old wandering the mall. The excitement was palpable. It was like watching kids at an amusement park. They were looking for places to go and things to do. What could I do, hell what couldn't I do?

Then a family caught my eye. They were a Father, Mother and two daughters. Dad was wearing a collared shirt and khakis, Mom was in a short spring dress and the Daughters were wearing matching skirts and tops, some kind of school uniform.

I decided to do some poking around in Dad's brain pan. Seems they were out shopping for some clothes for the girls, they were getting ready to head back to college, as soon as it was safe to go back to classes. They were a strait-laced church going family.

Going deeper, Dad it seems was somewhat unsatisfied with his sex life. Seems mom was a bit of a cold fish. Although it seems Dad was just vanilla when it came to desires in the bedroom. Time to check on Mom.

Well, well, we have a winner. Mom want some excitement. A new dynamic is what we have here. Mom is the one watching porn on the internet, a friend of hers turned on to it. She is a faithful woman and would never cheat on her husband, but wants more than just missionary all the time. He wont relent, so she wont give out.

I will get back to the daughters later. I exercised my ability from the night before and tried to get the folks in the food court to ignore the table the family was at. There was a stabbing pain in my forehead, worse than any migraine I had ever had. I felt something running down my nose and when I touched it my hand came away bloody. Seems the movies may have had it right. Overexert yourself and pay the price.

Fuck it, I was already bleeding and dealing with pain, might as well finish what I started and then go home. I had the family stay at the table, no matter how badly they wanted to move. I found a young stud walking by. He had to be in his early 20s, 6' plus, muscular, either a wrestler or football player at a local college. His skin was dark, like ebony with hints of purple in the skin.

I took a quick peek into the family again, hoping against hope that they were closet racists. Yep, I am fucking evil. Turns out mom and dad were, and the daughters, well let's just say they loved their dark chocolate.

As a matter of fact, mom and dad were very vocal in their racism and had very unchurch like thoughts about things like BLM. Okay Mom, time to learn a good lesson.

It turns out I am a little bit racist too, when I found out Stud's name was William. I was expecting Leon or something. So, sue me. I had William walk over to the table. Mom's eyes bugged out of her head, Dad looked like he was going to choke and the daughters looked the stud up and down and looked hungry.

No one could say anything or move, until I settled into Mom's head. William smiled at her and moved around behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders he started rubbing them. All the while he was smiling at Dad.

Mom started moaning as the massage continued, Dad's face was turning red. The two girls were squirming in their seats. William ran his hands up and down Mom's upper arms and she moved her hands behind her. No one could miss the fact that she was reaching down and checking out William's equipment.

Her eyes widened again and her lips parted, her tongue coming out and licking them. William picked her up out of the chair and turned her around. He placed his hand on the back of her neck and drew her in for a passionate kiss. Now it may have looked, to those observing, that Mom was really into this, however that is far from the truth. You see she was horrified that she had no control over her reactions. This is all me, the puppet master, directing her actions, her body getting aroused though. That was all her, much to her humiliation.

She kissed him back and her arms went around his neck. His hands cupped her firm ass and squeezed it tightly, and no, once I set things up with William, I didn't have to guide him anymore, he was just fine on his own. He pulled up her dress and her respectable white panties were in view of everyone. Not granny panties though, just white and a little sexy.

The interesting thing was, they showed off how aroused she was. It was a fairly good-sized wet spot forming. William pushed a hand into her panties and rooted around in her vagina. More moans filled the air. Her family stared in amazement as she got down on her knees and unzipped William. Reaching into his pants she pulled out his semi-erect cock.

That fucker was hung. Had to be at least ten inches and it was not fully erect. So much for my self-esteem. Mom took his cock and brought it to her mouth. She licked the head slowly and then took it in. You could see her cheeks move as she sucked on the tip. William had his hands on her head, just holding her for now.

She slowly lowered her head down his growing member. Hell, from my vantage the farther she went down the less she seemed to swallow. This young man was growing larger faster than she could swallow. This was just fucking amazing. She stopped and pulled back until she was holding him in front of her face.

There was no way she was going to get that down her throat. Or so she thought. Seems she had never sucked on a cock in her life. Her husband thought it was a foul thing only whores did. Seriously, he was not a hypocrite, he truly believed a man and woman should only every do missionary. I am surprised he had any kids at all.

This woman was horrified at what she was doing, well, not what she was doing but who she was doing it to. She was going to need therapy after this.

She took him in her mouth again and pressed slowly down, feeling his cock pass across her tongue and press against the opening to her throat. She started breathing through her nose and as his cock went farther, she swallowed to help it along. Her daughters watched on in awe and envy as she slowly took more and more of him down her throat. She and everyone else, was surprised when her nose touched his abdomen. It was all in. You could see her throat was distended from the girth of his tool.

His fingers curled into her hair and he pulled his cock slowly out. When it made it back to the entrance of her throat, he shoved it back in. Slowly out, rammed back in. Over and over, you could hear her choking and gagging with drool spilling out of her mouth. It ran down her chin and pooled on her cleavage.

I decided to have Dad help out. Shit, the headache was getting worse and I had to wad a napkin up to stem the flow of blood. I WAS going to finish this though.

Dad walked over to their side of the table, all the while wondering what the heck was going on. William pulled his cock out of Mom's mouth and turned her around. He bent her over, arms resting on the table. Dad got under her and pulled her panties down and off. You could see him shaking with anger and frustration.

Then he reached up and took Williams' tool in his hand and guided it to Mom's pussy. He reached up and played with her clit with one hand while he pressed the tip of this stranger's cock into the lips of her cunt. Both Mom and Dad thought that this was going to rip her open. Dad was no where near that big and his was the only cock Mom had ever had.

The Daughters were breathing heavily, drooling slightly at the tableau before them. I didn't even have to make them rub their pussies; they were doing it on their own.

William pushed in slowly while Dad guided him in. Making sure he didn't slip out. Then Dad leaned in and started licking Mom's clit, and every so often William's shaft. I thought Dad was going to have a heart attack.

William was having a tougher time getting into her pussy than he did getting into her mouth. She wasn't just moaning this time; she was screaming too. Babbling incoherently and whimpering. Soon her eyes went wide and William tried to push farther in, but could make no headway. He had to be hitting her cervix. Grabbing her hips, he pulled back and slammed forward. Her shrieks filled the air, and not one person noticed anything. He pulled back slowly again and then slammed forward. This time the force made her body slam her husband's head and bounced it off of the table. He crawled out from under the table and got behind William.

He and his Daughters had no idea what he was doing there, until he knelt, parted William's ass cheeks with his hands and proceeded to tongue the fuck out of William's asshole. William picked up the pace then, slamming in and out of Mom. Moans, screams, whimpers and grunts were her only responses. Then it happened. She stiffened up, her whole body reacting like an electrical current had passed through her muscles. Her mouth wide open in a soundless cry and juices spurted from between her legs. You could hear the squelching all the way to where I was.

William was getting close, so I upped the ante and as he was slamming away, he slipped out and Dad grabbed his cock and lined it back up, but with the wrong hole. Yes, I am a dick, but it was fun to watch. Mom couldn't move her body but I let her shake her head, that was fun to watch too. Then William pushed, hard.

We all watched as his cock, covered in her juices, burst past her sphincter and buried a good eight inches of cock into her ass in one shot. That was also enough for William as he just held on while his ejaculation proceeded to fill her ass with his cum. It took about a minute for him to empty his balls into her ass and then he pulled out in one movement.

I released control of her body as he pulled out and she collapsed on the table. William tucked himself away and pulled up his pants. As he walked away, he forgot about the encounter. The daughters watched him go. Dad on the other hand, being a loving and caring husband, cleaned his wife's ass by sucking out all of William's cum and swallowing it. Then he licked her pussy clean and straightened out her clothes.

The Daughters were sitting there at the table with fingers buried in their cunts, trying to get off. I would let them get off, once I released everyone else in the food court first. So Mom and Dad are sitting back at the table, staring at their daughters', who are masturbating furiously, when someone screams and starts pointing at their table. The girls are more focused on cumming that on what is happening around them. The parents are trying to get them to stop and leave with them. Finally the girls hit it hard and end up squirting their orgasms, catching mom and dad in the process.

I allow them to get out of the mall before security shows up and I end up laughing my way to my car. The napkin is soaked in blood, my head feels like a hammer is hitting it constantly, but it was worth it, it was so worth it.