With Life Cums Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coop mercifully let me rest before he pulled himself up my body, kissed me, and freed his awesome member. He straddled my face, and I inhaled the scent of his aroused maleness. I licked across the head of his cock, tracing a circle around his leaking cockhead. I licked him gently up and down his hardening cockshaft as my hand slowly stroked him from the base of his cock to the tip of his crown. I continued to lick the underside of his cock, finally opening my mouth and inserting his cock. Coop began to groan and grunt as he swayed his hips, making his cock go further and further into my mouth until he shuttered and abruptly pulled it out.

"You okay with this, Bethy?"

"Yes... I want you to cum in my mouth, Coop," I said.

Coop looked down at me as if trying to make a decision and then resumed stroking into my mouth. He slowly but assertively worked his cock deeper into my mouth until I could feel his bulbous cockhead against the back of my throat. Then in one... two... three hard, deep thrusts, he came spewing his load down my throat faster than I could swallow it.

That was the beginning of a very satisfying sexual relationship. I found myself in a constant state of sexual arousal that I am sure was brought on by my rampant hormones and pheromones, as well as Coop's desire for pregnancy sex that he seemed to fantasize about endlessly. He had found someone he desired, with whom he could fulfill his old fetish of having sex with a girl ripening with her first pregnancy.

We were both continually at each other and couldn't get enough sex. You would have thought that because Coop was fifteen, maybe even twenty years my senior, he would have been more circumspect and cautious, but he wasn't, and I loved his impulsiveness and lust. He'd drop what he was doing when the desire came over him, and he'd come looking for me, wanting to, needing to fuck. We'd do it anytime, anywhere we could. His house, our house, sometimes even in my room with my parents elsewhere in the house. The bigger I got, the more sexually aroused Coop seemed to become, taking particular enjoyment in jerking himself to orgasm, cumming, and then lovingly massaging it on my belly as I masturbated for him.

*****

I remember once when my car was in for repairs, and Coop offered to drive me into town for my regular checkup with my gynecologist, Dr. Jefferson. We got into his huge F-450, and he turned onto the highway heading toward downtown.

"Why are you sitting way over there?" he asked.

I felt Coop's hand when he casually reached over and caressed my thigh. I looked at him and moved closer when he said, "Come on, Bethy," as he patted a place on the passenger seat next to him. I did as he asked and, leaning back, closed my eyes and began listening to the music playing on the radio.

I sat next to him as Coop opened my legs wider, and I submissively let him ease his hand up my thigh and effortlessly inch his fingers under the elastic of my panties. My eyes slowly opened, and my lips formed a faint smile when he began rubbing my clit and slipped his fingers inside my now soaking wet pussy.

I swear, sometimes all I wanted was to fulfill that primal instinct to fuck him

I groaned loudly and shifted in my seat. "Feels good, doesn't it?" He asked.

"Oh, yesssss," I replied in a soft, whispery voice.

I closed my eyes again, forgetting for a moment where we were and what he was doing.

"Coop, I have to get to my appointment," I said anxiously.

"Don't worry, you'll get there on time," he replied.

"But... but we can't do this now, Dr. Jefferson will know," I protested with yet another reason why this was not a good time.

He only looked at me and smiled, his eyes twinkling with playful lust.

I sat there quietly as he drove and let him play. Every so often, a soft moan would escape my lips.

Coop turned off the highway onto a seldom used narrow dirt road. After driving for perhaps another 1/2 mile, he pulled to the side of the road in a place that was secluded and sheltered by a bank of trees. He took my arm and pulled me over onto his lap, so my legs were spread, one leg on each side of him. Coop hiked up my skirt, pulled the crotch of my panties to the side, and positioned me before he pressed his semi-hard cock inside me.

"Oh my god, Coop," I began...

"Ride me, Bethy... ride me," is all he said as he pushed my t-shirt up over my naked swollen breasts. He licked his tongue across the hard erect nipple sending shivers racing down my stomach to my clit, and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Now into my seventh month, my areolas were dark and wide, covering the lower portion of my breasts, and my nipples were now constantly long, hard, sensitive, and increasingly milky.

Coop was huge; even when his cock was soft, it was long and thick, but in his aroused condition, he was monstrous. Once he was inside me, I could feel the thick ropy veins that ran up and down its length. Feeling him inside me, I could see him smile and groan with pleasure when I encircled his neck with my arms as I nestled my weight in his lap, my belly and breast rubbing against his chest. When his cock throbbed inside me, I moaned as my body stretched around it, trying to accommodate his girth. Coop groaned long and deep as he stroked in and out, and I could feel every inch of his big, hard cock as my pussy muscles instinctively squeezed and released around his cock. I felt my legs begin to quiver, and I could feel my orgasm building. I knew I was about to cum, but I was trying to wait for him until he gently bit my nipple, sending hot sizzling waves through me, forcing me to explode.

"Oh, my god Beth, your pussy's so tight."

As I sat in his lap, enjoying the aftermath of my orgasm, Coop began to thrust with increasing depth, speed, and force.

"Oh my god, Coop... the baby," I said nervously.

I don't think he could have even controlled himself at that point. He was ready to cum. I could see it in his face and feel how his body had tensed. With my arms around his neck, he started thrusting upward into me, and I trembled when he forcefully, gloriously sprayed his hot cum inside me, filling my pussy with each hard thrust as I milked his dick until it was drained.

When we had finished, after perhaps a minute or so, I raised myself off his softening cock and, sitting beside him, leaned over and cleaned him with my mouth. Because he had ripped my panties away, I was left bare-assed as his cum seeped from my pussy and slowly accumulated between my inner thighs.

Adjusting my clothing as he drove, we proceeded on to my appointment. When I entered the doctor's office and sat in the waiting room chair, I thought, "What will Dr. Jefferson think?"

*****

Coop always provided the comfort, strength, and security that I needed at that time. With Coop's attention and desire to help me recover the use of my legs, I began to see and experience a measured but steady improvement. I was on my way to a full recovery. I will always be grateful to Coop for his belief in me and what I could accomplish.

I celebrated my nineteenth birthday within a few weeks of my baby's birth. It was also around that time that I began seriously considering moving out of my parent's home. With Coop's help, monetarily and otherwise, I found and rented a small three bedroom cottage for myself and the baby in a quiet, safe neighborhood where Coop and I could be together whenever we wanted without prying eyes or the worry of being discovered. The few neighbors I became friendly with believed Coop was my father and so didn't question his frequent comings and goings, his car routinely parked in my driveway or seeing him taking the baby out for a walk in his stroller occasionally.

Sexually, being with Coop was an experience that I will never forget, a time of exploration and learning from a mature, knowledgeable man who wanted to share and teach me to appreciate my sexuality.

Coop had always been a considerate lover and partner, and in my gratitude for all he had done for me, I willingly gave myself to him whenever and wherever he desired me.

After the baby's birth, I discovered how much Coop enjoyed watching me while I breastfed. He would watch as the baby latched onto a nipple and began to suck. Coop would sit anxiously waiting for the baby to finish and sigh with relief when he had his fill. Coop, who had patiently waited while I nursed the baby, would rise, remove his clothes and slip into bed as I prepared the baby for the night. My teats were his now, and Coop would stretch out beside me and select a nipple to nurse on. As he sucked, I would take his cock in my hand and masturbate him until he erupted in a forceful, thrusting ejaculation. Once we could again have intercourse, another of his favorite positions would be for me to mount him. Leaning over him so he could suck my tit, I would slowly ride his cock; deliberately contracting and releasing my pussy muscles so that he felt the subtle changes and varying friction to his cock as I fucked him.

This position would always give him an intense orgasm. As he lay enjoying the after effect of his orgasm, he would whisper, "the student becomes the teacher."

*****.

Our relationship went well until the last six months or so before I moved away. Everything was going fine until I told Coop that I would be moving away. Though he didn't say or do anything at the time to discourage me, Coop was not thrilled about my decision. Eventually, despite our friendship and previous "no strings" attached relationship, Coop seemed to become more demanding of my time, sexually and otherwise. I sometimes felt as if he were stalking me. Coop began to call me when I got home, regardless of the time, asking questions about what I had done or where I had been. I mean, personal questions like, did I have sex with someone else, what kind of sex did I have, did I like having sex with other men?

I had always been able to talk to Coop about anything, but now he was becoming overly intrusive and a little scary at times. At one point, in a fit of anger, he actually threatened to tell my parents what had been happening between us and to post a video (what video?) of our having sex on the internet.

Coop had typically been such a warm, caring person, and I was surprised and frightened when he began to act so out of character in such a dramatic way. Spurred on by his animosity, he had become possessive, dominating, and controlling.

I'll never forget very early one morning when Coop had come over after a night out with his friends, playing poker or whatever they did.

He came through the kitchen door, issuing orders, "Fix me something to eat, Beth... maybe I'll feel better," he said, his words slurring.

"You know Coop, I don't have to..." I began before being cut off.

"Damn it, Beth, just do it... would you please just do it?" He said and walked down the hallway to the bathroom, closing the bathroom door behind him.

I could hear the water running as he showered.

I stood with my back to the hallway, putting his breakfast on the table, when he came up behind me. Coop was naked, and I could feel his hot cock getting hard and pressing against my hip; only the fabric of my thin robe separated us. I felt him lifting my robe and shifting a little so that his cock was pressed between my ass cheeks. His breathing was heavy and labored as he pulled down my panties and began maneuvering his already engorged cock between my legs, his helmeted cockhead rubbing against my pussy with each thrust.

His hold on my hips tightened, and he started thrusting harder. I slipped my hand between my legs and was surprised at how wet I was. He still seemed angry, and as he mercilessly fucked into me, I put my fingers around his cock, trying to keep him from going too deep.

"Coop... Coop, stop... stop," I said. "You're hurting me, please."

The friction of his cock enveloped by my fingers excited him, and he plowed into me even harder.

"Move your goddamn hand, Beth!" He growled as he snatched my hand away.

We struggled for a brief moment more until I relented. As Coop fucked me, he groaned and began to talk, perhaps more to himself than to me.

"You know, I wanted to fuck you for a long time before you finally let me (we'd been having sex for the last year). Going back to when I first moved here and saw you on the porch. I knew it would happen, and I knew it would be good between us," Coop said.

Coop paused and pulled his cock out of me.

"Everything's changing now, and there's nothing I can do to stop it."

"I know you like sex. Like a little slut you can't go too long without a hard dick up your pussy, can you, Bethy? Whoever you're seeing, you've been letting him fuck you, haven't you? Does he fuck you better than me? Does he? He demanded to know. You think I'm too old to fuck you the way you want?" He asked, sounding pathetic and sad.

Before I could respond, he pushed his hard knob into me again, forcing my pussy lips to open for him, sucking him into my wet warmth. Maybe I was just a slut, his slut, because I could feel myself involuntarily tightening around his hard cock, and as he stroked into me, I began to shake. Despite my efforts not to, I found myself cumming hard on his impaling cock.

I don't know how to describe that orgasm, but it washed over me, making my knees buckle with its intensity. I found myself on my hands and knees trying to crawl away from Coop when he grabbed me and shoved his cock into me again. Even though I was very wet and my pussy relaxed, he was so big I felt as if I would split as his cock filled me.

With one arm around my chest and the other holding my hips tightly against his groin, we lay curled on the floor, screwing like animals. Coop fucking me from behind, reached around me, and, cupping my tits in his hands, pulled me over onto my side. Driven by sexual need, anger, and desperation, Coop rough fucked me until he suddenly began to shoot his cum inside me.

"Oh Coop... yes... yes, that's what I want," I said breathlessly.

"Get on top of me," he said. Slowly, carefully, unsure of how well I could control my trembling legs, I straddled him. With my legs on either side of his hips, I could see his cock between my legs. I pressed his cock flat and slid my wet pussy along its length up and down. With each slide, it would rub against my clit. After a few minutes, he rolled me onto my back. Now on top of me, his cock touching the entrance to my pussy, he pressed it in, and I could feel my pussy as it began to open for him, and I watched as the entire length of his cock disappeared inside me.

For several minutes, he fucked me the way he used to in the beginning... slowly, thoroughly, and lovingly.

Coop let me roll him onto his back, and after mounting him, I rode him and used him until I came again. I slumped forward onto his chest, my juices and his spent cum leaking out and pooling around the base of his cock. We kissed and held each other for a long time. Nothing will ever match the excitement and lust of that morning on the kitchen floor.

Coop eventually reconciled himself to the fact that I would be leaving, and we continued to have sex, hard, wet nasty sex many more times before I drove away to my new life.

*****

That was almost ten years ago. I got married and have a wonderful husband and two children, a boy and a girl. Nearly every year, I go back to Cottonwood for a visit... without my husband. As handsome as he was when we first met back then, Coop is now in his mid-fifties and, unfortunately, can't always get it up as hard as he used to. Sure, he can use the little blue pill, which he does sometimes, but as far as I am concerned, he can still eat pussy and make me cum better and harder than anyone I've ever been with, including my husband.

Even now, I enjoy pleasuring him, crawling naked between his legs, listening to him moan with pleasure, sucking him to hardness and being rewarded with the sensation of him growing big and hard in my mouth, and the warm, sweet/salty taste of my Coop feeding me.

That's how it was and is with Cooper Reynolds. I truly believe our meeting and sexual intimacy over the years was inevitable, a relationship I will always remember and think about with good feelings and happy memories.

12