With My Fiancé at the Gym

Story Info
A wealthy woman has purchased a male-only gymnasium.
2.1k words
4.77
9.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SMStride
SMStride
172 Followers

Scene: A wealthy woman has purchased a male-only gymnasium and secretly re-fitted each room with cameras and secret observation portals. She enjoys watching the men there before, during, and after their workouts. Especially when her new boyfriend-turned-fiancé moves to her city and joins the gym.

* *

I bought a gymnasium in a big old building and then spent $500,000 to renovate it to my particular needs. Every mirror in the place became a two-way mirror, reflective from one side and see-through from the other. False walls created corridors allowing secret access to all workout areas, the locker room, the hot tub, and the sauna unobserved. Discreet cameras with hi-resolution zoom were installed to cover every angle. They linked wirelessly to the several large-monitor displays in my office and to my cell phone.

A large trust fund has its uses. Especially when you have some imagination and know what you want.

What I also wanted was for it to be a men-only gym. Yes, I am a woman, but I am the only woman allowed on the premises, and the men never see me anyway. I have my own private entrance at the rear of the building that leads along a short hidden corridor to my office. The day manager and the night manager leave their messages and accounts there for me, and I work on them when I feel like it.

But mostly I like watching everything that goes on in the gym. I keep an eye on the large-screen monitors and, when it looks like something interesting is developing, I can zoom in. Or I can walk along the secret corridors to watch directly through the two-way mirrors.

I like watching men do things. I like watching them work out. I like that a men-only gym attracts a disproportionate number of men who like men. And I like when in such an atmosphere hot men start to do hot things with each other. More often than you'd think.

But I especially like watching one hot man in particular. My fiancé Steven.

* *

When we'd met six month ago, my renovated gym had been operating successfully for a year. Steven's work was flexible, so he relocated to my city when we got engaged.

You might be wondering why a woman with my special needs would be doing something so traditional as getting engaged. The answer is simple: I like everything. I like sex with men. That's a big checkmark. I like watching men have sex with other men. Unusual for a woman, perhaps, but checkmark again. What attracted me to Steven was the whole package, of course--smart, funny, deliciously good looking, plus whatever goes into that feeling of deep compatibility. But part of that deep compatibility, I sensed, was this certainty that he checked both sex boxes for me.

Well, we would find out.

* *

Steven and I walked into the lobby, and right away he was impressed.

"Wow, this place is huge!"

I had already told him my investment story about the business--good location in a busy market. And I'd told him that it was a men-only gym so I'd be leaving him to explore the place on his own while I went off to do some errands. I handed him his membership card with the magnetic strip giving him 24-hour access, gave him a quick kiss, and said I'd see him at home later.

I would be doing some errands that day, but first I would be going around to the rear of the building, going in through my private entrance to my office where I would watch everything Steven did on his first day at the gym.

You say that people in relationships shouldn't have secrets from each other? I say it depends. Sometimes both parties having their own secrets is exactly what makes their relationship special.

* *

By the time I got back to my office and turned on the master switch for the monitors, Steven had found the locker room.

I counted six guys in the locker area, all in various states of undress. On another monitor I couldn't tell if anyone was in the sauna--the camera and microphone installed there only worked half the time, it seemed, due to the extreme heat and moisture they were exposed to. But on another monitor I saw there were two guys in the gang shower area. Both had dark hair and were nicely muscled. They seemed to be sharing the same shower nozzle, and one was soaping the other's back. The camera angle was not perfect for me, but both seemed to have semi hard-ons. That reminded me of a super-hot scene I'd seen in the showers the week before.

As he walked through the locker room Steven kept looking around as if he didn't know what to focus on. Each new member was assigned a numbered locker, and eventually Steven found his along the last row of lockers. Of course I'd chosen that row for him as it gave the most privacy but also the best views into the shower room.

(And I'll bet you can guess what locker number I'd given him.)

I can't take credit for the timing, but sometimes the gods really do smile upon one.

By the time Steven arrived at his locker and had stripped down to change into his gym clothes, the two men in the shower were just coming out. Probably they'd already worked out and would be changing back into their street clothes. They froze when they saw Steven mostly undressed, wearing only his jockstrap, and hanging his shirt and pants in his locker.

Steven glanced over at the two men as they came down the row toward him. One had his towel wrapped around his waist while the other was naked and casually using his towel to dry his hair as he walked along. They were both obviously still in a state of semi-arousal.

I saw Steven stare, briefly, before he averted his eyes to his locker and sat down on the bench to put on his socks and shoes. Remotely, I turned up the volume of the microphone so I wouldn't miss anything.

"Excuse me, hot stuff," the man who had been toweling his hair said as he came up to Steven. "I'm locker 68," he said pointing to the locker just past Steven's.

"Ah, no problem," Steven said, closing his locker door to give the man room to squeeze through the narrow space. He realized the space was still tight and moved to stand up.

"Hey don't get up, it's fine. You need to get your shoes on," the guy said as he placed a hand on Steven's shoulder to keep Steven from standing up and to steady himself as he stepped over Steven's shoes and gym bag on the floor. Naturally this meant that the guy's semi-hard cock was right at Steven's eye level and waving back and forth as he moved in front of my fiancé.

I zoomed the camera in to get a better look at the expression of raw lust that flashed across Steven's face when the thick shaft glided just a few inches from his face. Incredibly erotic. I clicked a key on my computer to capture an image of that moment.

The other guy went to his locker, number 70 on the other side of Steven's, and seemed to be amused at the reaction his buddy had caused in Steven.

Steven slowly put on his socks and then his shoes, careful to not miss a moment of the show he was getting. The guy at 68 was still standing very close to Steven and absent-mindedly playing with his cock while rummaging through his locker with his other hand.

Meanwhile, the guy at number 70 had his back to Steven, with one leg up on the bench. He was bending over while drying off his foot and calf. Steven had a clear view of the guy's ass and his large balls. I saw the guy clench his ass muscles a few times and flex his opening. The camera angle couldn't have been more perfect for me. I clicked another screen-capture of Steven staring, mouth partly open. I wasn't sure, but maybe Steven's tongue had been touching his lower lip as he stared.

Both men were clearly putting on a show for Steven since he was so obviously captivated. I could already see that my fiancé's cock had become hard and was straining in his jockstrap.

"I haven't seen you here before, buddy," the guy standing at 68 said, turning to face Steven directly. "You just sign up?" His cock and balls were no more than two inches from Steven's nose. I wondered if Steven could smell him, his clean male scent fresh from the shower.

"Yes," Steven said, looking up to the man's face after a moment, "I came here with my--" He cut himself off mid-sentence. I suspected that he did not want to tell the men about me.

The man raised an eyebrow, and when Steven didn't complete his sentence said,

"Well, it's a great place. Lots of equipment and lots of action."

"Yeah, it seems... special already," said Steven slowly.

The guy then turned back toward his locker. As he did, the round reddish-purple head of his substantial cock brushed across Steven's cheek and lower lip. His mouth had been slightly open and he moved his lip slightly to follow the man's cock as it moved away. I saw Steven's chest contract as he inhaled sharply, and even in the camera it looked like his lips and face became redder as blood rushed to them.

The guy's voice got a little bit lower as he took a shirt out of his locker, "I'm sure we'll all enjoy watching you work out that body as hard as you can. Maybe we'll help you develop some new skills..." He then turned back so that his cockhead swung into position right at Steven's mouth. The lower ridge of it glided across Steven's lower lip and the top of it was touching his upper lip.

That was my fiancé, captivated.

Steven, looking up, right into the guy's eyes, opened his mouth a little wider. I saw his tongue move forward and touch the man's dickhead right at the pee slit. I clicked the key--perfect screen capture. The guy took his free hand and traced Steven's jawline with his thumb and forefinger as a little more of his cockhead slipped inside his mouth.

"Mmmm," he whispered, "I'll be looking forward to the next time I see you, guy." At that moment he moved his hand away from Steven's face and touched it to his engorged penis, careful not to move its head away from my fiancé's wet tongue. He squeezed it slightly about halfway up the shaft and then moved his hand down toward the tip.

My pussy started to leak as I saw the precum ooze out of this stud's slit and onto Steven's tongue and lower lip.

After the man's hand reached the flare of his cockhead and a good amount of the clear fluid was on my man's lip, he moved it from side to slide slowly to spread it around. Then he stepped back slightly. A wet rope of the sticky substance stretched from Steven's mouth to the stud's cock. He slowly stepped further away until the rope of precum broke--and then turned back to his locker.

"Unfortunately," he said, "I have places to be. Tight schedule today."

He started to put on his shirt, ending the erotic moment that had been playing out in front of me.

Steven licked his lips and closed his eyes, exhaling and sitting up straight. He opened his eyes and seemed to look right at me through the hidden camera, but of course he didn't know it was there.

A few moments later, the two men had finished dressing and were heading out of the locker. "See you next time, buddy," they said.

My pussy was on fire, and I could see that Steven was still hard in his jockstrap from the brief encounter.

I could get myself off with my fingers in the privacy of my office, and I wondered what Steven would do next. Would he find a toilet stall where he could close the door and masturbate? Would he approach some of the other men in the locker room and see what developed?

But he sat there for a few minutes, apparently waiting for his hardness to subside. Eventually he slipped on his gym shorts, finished tying his shoes, and found his way out to the main gym area to work out.

I wasn't disappointed. It was an excellent beginning.

* *

SMStride
SMStride
172 Followers