With One as A Familiar Ch. 04

Story Info
As a witchy woman, Celest, finds her first familiar.
916 words
4.38
1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celest awoke to the soft pulsing of Morph. It had been a month since their first night together. Morph slept coiled at her side like a stuffed animal. The tentacle was almost thirty inches long now. Morph sat wrapped around her waist when they weren't in her bedroom. Sometimes Morph would settle across he back as well. Diagonally from one shoulder to the opposite hip. Celest pulled the covers over Morph, so as to keep the tentacle warm, as she got out of bed and went to her closet. She pulled out a long sleeved, forest green dress with silver trimmings. She also grabbed her grey overcoat. In a matching silk thread, the coat was embroidered with a dragon that covered the entire garment. She grabbed her boots, leggings and jewelry then head to the bathroom.

Celest turned on the shower. Once the water was hot enough she stripped out of her pajamas and got in under the water. She sat there for a good couple minutes letting the water just flow over her and the heat sink in. She jumped only slightly as a cooler sensation slid up and around her leg. It was Morph. She laughed as the tentacle moved over some of her ticklish spots.

"Good morning to you too" She spoke out loud.

~~You started without me~~

"I know but you were so peacefully asleep. Seemed a shame to ruin it."

~~Allow me to make this clear~~ Morph ran a few suction cups over her clit and a nipple, ~~You don't ruin anything for me~~

Celest moaned gently.

~~Do you understand me?~~

"Yes, I think so... " Celest gasped as Morph continued.

~~I don't want you to think~~ Morph growled playfully. ~~I want you to know it.~~

The tentacle slipped barely inside her. It wriggled as the suction cup continued to play with her clit. Every few minutes Morph would go deeper inside her. Celest moaned and moved so she was bent over with her hands on the wall. As the tentacle went deeper its thrusts became stronger. She let her mind go blank as she just let the pleasure wash over her. Morph had this way of finding the perfect rhythm to edge her and make her crazy. Celest opened her mind to morph so they could both feel how badly she wanted to be pushed into squirting again. Morph let suction cups rub gently over her G-spot as it thrust into her.

~~Fuck yes!!~~ Celest screamed mentally

Morph picked up speed and Celest slid down to her hands and knees. She felt the sensation start to build, her body tingling all over like she was floating in soda water. Her mind became almost fiendish with need. Their mental link meant Morph knew exactly what she needed. Everything was so perfect her orgasm was building fast.

~~That's my girl~~ Morph growled.

Celest's eyes rolled back as she clenched down on the tentacle. One of the larger suction cups latched on to her G-spot and she gasped into a moan. She was shaking from the intensity of the sensation. She screamed mentally. Her orgasm hit like a freight train. She started to squirt. She was happy to be in the shower so she didn't have to hold back from making a mess. Celest came for a couple minutes. As she did, Morph slowed to a stop, removed itself from her body. Morph rested on her back, as she caught her breath, conveying the feeling of love, comfort, and a gentle wanting. As Celest sat up, Morph slid into the tub.

The two separated mentally while Celest showered. When she was done she turned the water to the tub spout to keep Morph warm and stepped out onto the bath mat. She wrapped her hair up in a towel first. She then put on her bathrobe. It was made of a towel material that was super soft. After she was nice and warm she grabbed the bath sheet she had bought for Morph and coiled it loosely on the floor. The tentacle slid out of the tub and into the towel. Celest turned off the water as Morph dried off. She dried her hair, got dressed then picked up all the towels.

She left the bathroom with Morph wrapped around her hips like a belt. They both shivered a little as they entered the bedroom. Celest made quick work of her makeup and then it was time to head down for breakfast.

"Good morning, Sweetheart!" Celest's mother said first.

"Good morning." Celest replied.

She grabbed a mug of hot apple cider from off the stove and sat down while her father put the food on the table. They all chat while they ate. She still got some questions about Morph but she didn't mind them at all. None of her siblings had a familiar so they were naturally curious. Once breakfast was over and the table was cleared everyone went off to do their own thing.

Celest decided to go flying. As it was colder and a little rainy, Morph elected to stay home. Instead of going up to the bedroom, however, Morph curled up with Celest's mother who was reading in the living room by the fire. Celest stepped into the garden area and changed into her dragon form. She was careful to not destroy her mother's flowers as she took flight. She'd be flying for a few hours and knew her mother would take care of Morph while she was gone.