With One as A Familiar Ch. 01

Story Info
As a witchy woman, Celest finds her first familiar.
1k words
4.54
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a gloomy and stormy day. Perfect day for flight practice. Feeling the wind over her body and her wings stretched comfortably to their fullest was her favorite feeling. She had been told by the locals that it made most feel safer with a dragon in the air. As she flew she felt a gentle nudge at the edge of her mind.

~~Celest?~~

~~Yes mother?~~ She asked without speaking

~~Dinner time love, come down from there please~~ Her mother's voice whispered.

~~As you wish~~ Celest smiled and started her circle home.

She knew her mother would be starting dinner now. She always seemed to know just how long she had to get home because her mother shared her cooking thoughts with her. It was pasta night; which meant thirty minutes to get home. She found the perfect flight rhythm to get there. She was getting much better about pacing herself and had flown a decent ways today. Not quite her furthest, however she wasn't aiming to beat that today. It was also her fifth day in a row. Tomorrow might need to be a rest day. As Celest neared her landing pad she could smell her mothers meatball sauce.

As she got closer Celest slowly started shifting. She started shrinking in size; stopping when she could hover without damaging the flowers. Finally, smoothly shifted into her witch form. She was twenty-three years old, five foot five inches tall. Her long green dress sleeves billowed in the light wind that comes with living atop a forest hill. She picked three cherry tomatoes from the garden as she made her way inside.

"It smells amazing mum." She spoke as she ate her harvest.

"Indeed." Her father confirmed entering the kitchen.

"Oh you two!" Her mothered cooed.

Celest and her father grabbed plates as the others entered. An older sister and two younger brothers poured in and helped set the table. When it was ready Celest nudged her mother.

"My turn. You sit, I'll serve." Celest lovingly demanded.

She adored her mother and after cooking this deliciousness, there was no was she'd let her mother eat last. Soon the table was fed and everyone quiet. She reached out mentally.

~~I'd like to go to the library tonight and start a new book.~~

~~Absolutely, after dinner dear~~ He Mother answered.

Only her father caught the smile between them. Magick was available to all but only the woman in the family had interest in spell magick. She was learning high level spells now and these were secured to keep them from amateur hands. They finished dinner and the younger boys did the dishes. The three ladies adjourned to their library. Celest wandered through the books feeling for the one she wanted. She slowly walked past the rows of books. Suddenly there was a tug at her heartstrings. She headed down the row, dragging her fingertips lightly across the spines. There was a zapping feeling. She had found her book. She pulled it out without looking and brought it to meet her eye. It was purple with silver inlay around the edges. She felt a second book and retrieved it. Green with gold inlay of a leaf on the front. The purple one felt more personal so she waited to open it until she was in her own room.

She completed her nightly routine. Hair and teeth brushed, skincare and vitamins, silky nightgown and robe. She climbed into bed sitting up. Pillows piled against the headboard. She sleepily thumbed through the book until one finally caught her eye. The aura of the pages tinted purple ever so slightly. Touching the page warmed her from the inside out. She snuggled down into the bed and fell asleep reading the spell. The book's glow dimmed until it went out and tumbled out of her hand onto the bed...

She sat up and recognized her dream room within moments. There was a glow coming up from the floor. When she looked over the end of the be the spell was glowing on the floor. She found herself drawn to it as she tried to memorize it. Celest found herself removing her panties, leaving them on the bed as she got off of it. She slid off he robe and threw it on the bed. Gathering up her nightgown, she straddled the spell on the floor.

"Friendicle Please" She found herself saying...

The spell was warm between her legs. When it dissipated she felt suction on her inner thigh. Celest pulled off her nightgown to find a tentacle suctioned to her leg and inching its way up. She managed to get back up into bed before it got close enough to attach a suction cup to her clit. It started will a gentle suckling sensation. Celest felt her body warm and wetness between her legs. She felt a pull at her mind asking for permission and she gave it readily. The tentacle grew and entered her while still attached to her clit. It absolutely knew what it was doing. It quickly found a rhythm thrusting while rubbing her Gspot and clit at the same time.

~~I'm so not going to last long if this keeps up!~~ Celest moaned in pleasure.

The tentacle seemed spurred on by her reaction and sped up just enough to edge her.

~~ Oh fuck yes!~~ She both laughed and moaned.

She didn't hold back her reactions or comments. She knew they were understanding each other. She was getting fucked just the way she needed to and it was glorious. The best part? This, she knew was only the beginning. This was the tutorial. As her new familiar they would need to take the time to bond. Mostly mentally to start, but when they graduated to the physical realm... It will be an all encompassing pair bond. The pleasure was overwhelming and she reveled in her orgasm as she realized the amazing connection they were about to have.

What Celest failed to realize was she was about to experience things she never thought possible.....

The tentacle slowly pulled out as she calmed down. Releasing her clit, it traveled up and pooled on her stomach. As she fell asleep in her dream her body relaxed fully into the bed and she got the best nights sleep she's ever had...

~*~*~*~TBC~*~*~*~