With One as A Familiar Ch. 05

Story Info
As a witchy woman, Celest, finds her first familiar.
862 words
4.44
941
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celest sat looking out the carriage window. She absently pet Morph as her sister and mother babbled on about the party they were just at. It had been fun. Celest and her sister both had their share of dance partners. She had been very surprised to have been approached at all. Having Morph with her usually kept others away from her. It wasn't meant maliciously. She was the first person in a good while to have a familiar. However after the first brave man came over to her and everyone saw that Morph wasn't going to react negatively, she was pulled into more dances and conversations. There wasn't any one man that caught her attention tonight. Her sister on the other hand had three men approach their father to arrange to see her again.

"Celest, darling, you looked like you had fun tonight as well." He mother stated, pulling her from her thoughts.

"Yes mother," She answered, "Tonight was a very nice night."

When her mother offered no other conversation, Celest turned to look back out the window. She opened her mind and searched for Morph.

-Are you awake lover?- Celest asked.

Morph purred in response, wriggling around her waist for a brief moment. Celest smiled and kept petting the tentacle.

-I'm looking forward to getting home and getting some alone time with you- Celest growled mentally.

Morph wriggled again -I need you too, my dear.-

-Oh?- Celest asked -Something turn you on tonight?-

-You of course. Watching you dancing and having a great time made me very happy- Morph answered.

-Having you around my waist while I did so made me very happy.- Celest chuckled, -I admit, however, that my thoughts have been no where near innocent.-

Morph chuckled and moved up her body to sit around her shoulders, -Show me-

Celest chuckled as she told Morph of the different fantasies she had of them fucking around the party. Sometimes with others that were at the party. Sometimes just blatantly in front of everyone. Those fantasies generally developed into orgies.

-You are so worked up tonight, my dear.- Morph commented when she was done.

-I really am, and this carriage ride is taking forever.- She answered trying to NOT pull at her dress, -I just want to be naked already.-

Morph chuckled -Oh? I look forward to that.-

By the time they got home it was pretty late into the night. She said goodnight to her parents and tried not to look too eager to leave their presence. Once she was in her room Morph moved down into her dress and the contact felt amazing. She pulled off her clothes and enjoyed the sight of Morph moving over her naked body.

"I need you so badly, Morph." Celest spoke out loud. "Please"

-Get in bed, my dear- Morph growled.

Celest moved to crawl up the bed. She moaned a little as Morph moved over her clit and thrust into her. She got to the middle of the bed, face down ass up, enjoying the rhythm Morph was in. She needed more tonight. She wanted to be made a mess. She wanted something to suck on.

-As you wish, my dear- Morph answered her thoughts.

Morph continued thrusting into Celest as the tentacle's other end moved up her chest. Morph was warm and soft and it turned her on even more. When She felt the tentacle on her face, she instinctively opened her mouth.

-That's my girl.- Morph growled and entered.

Morph filled her mouth and pussy, thrusting in such a rhythm she was nearly in subspace. Then Celest felt something moving up her backside and she tensed a little.

-It's just me- Morph calmed her, - I'd like to try something new if you're up for it-

Celest moaned a yes and Morph chuckled. Morph had grown another tentacle. It slid slowly up and into her ass. Celest cried out (as much as she could with a mouth full) and relaxed. Morph was gentle but persistent. When she noticed it didn't hurt, Celest noticed how good it felt. Her body was tingling all over. She never wanted it to stop. She opened herself up to Morph. She wanted her familiar to feel how amazing and sexy she felt. This amount of sharing made Morph swell in size, filling her even more. She couldn't hold herself up any longer so she let herself collapse on the bed. She was shaking with need. Feeling Morph writhe inside her was almost too much. Morph chose this moment to speed up. Thrusting deep and hard into her.

-I want your orgasm- Morph growled possessively

-Take it- She answered feeling herself tip over the edge -Rip it from my body and take it as your own....-

Celest's orgasm was strong enough to make her squirt. Morph removed the tentacle from her ass as she came so it wouldn't be so jarring. When they came completely apart Celest pulled Morph to her chest. They both calmed down and then Celest changed the sheets. They cuddled in a quick shower and then curled up in bed. The heavy blankets quickly pulled Celest down into a deep, comfortable sleep.