With or Without You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened in surprise. She leaned forward and hugged her husband tightly.

"Welcome home my man. Now go back to the good things you were doing," she commanded in an admonishing but happy tone, at the same time pushing her husband's face down between her legs. He continued from where he had just left off and kept flicking his tongue over his wife's engorged clit. She arched her back, her nipples stiff with arousal. She felt a mini orgasm coming. "Oh Fred, yes do it, do it."

Just then they heard Jane shout out in happiness from the kitchen, "Dad, you're home!" They could hear her quickly running up the stairs towards their bedroom.

On hearing her daughter coming towards their room, Sharon's lust filled eyes turned steely blue in an instant. "Out," she hissed, "Go to the bathroom and stay there."

Fred was amazed at how quickly his hot, sexy wife had within seconds morphed into a protective mother. He immediately got up and made his way into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The next instant, their daughter opened their bedroom door and rushed in looking for him.

"Dad, I missed you, where are you?" she queried. She heard the shower running and went up to the bathroom door. "I am making coffee for all of us. Come down soon," she said happily.

She turned to look at her mom, who had by then covered up herself with the blanket, the vibrator safely hidden under her pillow. Jane could make out that her mother had nothing on underneath.

"Mom, get decent, Dad's back and taking a shower," she said admonishingly. "Then come down with Dad," she chirped happily and ran down the staircase to the kitchen.

"Yes, baby, I'll get decent... in a few moments," Sharon murmured, her hand finding its way down to her wet, sloppy pussy. If only her darling daughter had continued sleeping for another hour. She sighed and began to furiously rub herself. Meanwhile, Fred stood under the shower, masturbating. They hadn't fucked for over a week and his cock was throbbing. In this highly aroused condition, he knew he wouldn't be able to satisfy his wife as he would shoot in a very short time after entering her.

Maybe after Sharon returned from Milwaukee they could send their kids to their grandparents' home and fuck the weekend away.

...

It would be almost three weeks since her last trip to Milwaukee, and Sharon was looking forward to meeting Jim. She smiled on recollecting how Jim had outrageously flirted with her during her last visit. He had been bold, but she did not feel offended. It went with his extrovert nature, and she was determined to set up some blind dates for him. Hopefully, one of the girls would snag him. He was definitely a nice man and she felt sorry for him, bringing up his daughter all alone. That girl would definitely need a mother as she grows up.

Sharon had her meeting with the prospective clients in the morning. The client was an upcoming construction company, specializing in affordable apartments for the middle-income society. Obviously, their apartments were going to be rather compact in size, so every inch of free space mattered.

This was where Sharon's company came in. With Dave out in Fort Wayne, she had utilized her free time in the evening to build up a strong presentation around this critical point. That got the interest of the management. They might be new kids on the block, but they knew the right questions to ask. Sharon fielded the questions like a true professional. This went on for hours, and before they knew it, it was lunch time. Since she was to visit Jim's office in the afternoon, the client's management called for pizza and soda in the conference room while Sharon continued explaining the advantages of her company's products over their competitors.

By the time Sharon managed to drag herself out of their office, she was totally exhausted. The management appreciated her presentation and promised to send their team to Chicago soon. While on way to Jim's office, Sharon gave this good news to her office. They were delighted. "You'll lead the team from our side to negotiate with them," a happy Mr. Freidman said, "and a good mid-term bonus will be coming your way if we close this deal," he continued.

Sharon was thrilled, but for now she really needed all her strength to do the afternoon session at Jim's office. And no doubt Jim would be his flirty, witty self. She smiled inwards, recollecting his quick kiss to her cleavage on her last visit. Well, this evening she had plans to tease him. Two could play that game. She quickly checked for the two numbers she had for setting up some blind dates for Jim. One was a divorcee and the other had lost her husband in Afghanistan. They both had a kid each, were dutifully performing their role of a single parent and were lonely, and in search of a good man. She was sure Jim would be able to impress both of them.

The meeting at Jim's office dragged on for two hours. Jim was his usual friendly self. No one could imagine that within that happy exterior was a lonely man with a small daughter, grieving for his wife. Her company wanted more business, but at a higher price. Even with a price hike they would be better than most of their competitors, as their product's quality was far superior. Jim, like a true marketing guy, tried his level best to keep the price at the current level. Sharon had been ready for this and agreed for a discount, something she had already factored in for this meeting.

Finally, the meeting came to a close. Sharon had her way with the pricing, though Jim's company thought they had won the day by bringing down the prices. Sharon walked into the washroom. She needed a break. It had been a long day. As she bent down to wash her face, she let out a low groan. Her lower back was stiff and her feet were killing her.

Sharon freshened herself and quickly re-did her makeup, all along thinking of the surprise she had in store this evening for Mr. Flirty. Two could play that game.

...

That evening saw Jim waiting for Sharon at her hotel's restaurant. He liked her, she was a good combination of beauty and brains. To be honest, he had feelings for her and was looking forward to a nice evening.

He had already ordered himself a drink and was sipping contently, when Sharon walked in. His eyes opened in wonderment. Sharon was wearing a blue bare shoulder dress that came up to her thighs. The dress clung to her figure. For a mother of two, she looked outright sexy. She was not wearing a bra and there was a nice bounce to her breasts as she walked towards him. She smiled, leaned forward and kissed Jim on his cheek.

"Hi, Jim, I hope I didn't keep you waiting long," she said, flashing a smile. She had had shampooed and permed her black hair in a more stylish fashion and was pleased to see it was having its desired effect on Mr. Flirty Jim.

"It was worth it," he replied as he gathered himself, his eyes fixed on Sharon's breasts, admiring the nipples pressing against the fabric of her dress. "Then pour me a drink, my good friend," she replied with a chortle. The rest of the evening passed by with the usual banter and goofy talk, something she always looked forward to during her Milwaukee trips. Sharon could see that she had him totally mesmerized. Every now and then she would lean forward and watch his eyes going down to her open breasts and taut nipples. If, on the last visit Jim had been daring, then this evening she had definitely evened the score.

Sharon winced as the pain in her legs shot up again. It had been a very busy day and her feet were killing her. In spite of the many drinks she had had, the pain continued to make her feel uncomfortable.

Jim saw her feeling of discomfort, "You okay?" he asked in a genuinely concerned tone.

"My feet's are giving me a bad time today."

"I have just the solution for you," he shot back and immediately began calling up a number on his mobile.

Sharon looked at him half amused. "This is not some joke. Don't tell me you have some kind of a magical solution for me."

He gave her a cocky smile. "Magic no, magical yes, and it will be here in the next fifteen minutes."

Sharon sipped her wine, at the same time throwing a fake angry look. "I hope it is something good."

"By morning you will feel like going for a run," replied Jim in a self-assured tone. "But before that we need to make it to your room. What I have ordered will be delivered at your room."

Sharon wondered exactly what he had planned, but she was game. As it was, she had already taken one too many drinks and was ready to call it a day. Jim held her hand to steady her on their way to the elevator. They made their way to her room and Sharon quickly took off her sandals. She sat on the couch with her legs stretched out. Jim sat next to her outstretched feet and began caressing her foot. It felt nice.

"You had ordered something magical, Jim, when is it arriving?"

Just then the doorbell rang and he went to open the door. The waiter handed him a packet containing his called for items.

"The cavalry is here," he called out triumphantly, holding the packet high in his hand.

Sharon laughed. This guy could be so childish at times.

He opened the packet and took out a bottle of massage oil and showed it to Sharon. She took the bottle from his hand and read the label. It was a bottle of the expensive Jojoba Organic Oil.

"My, my," said Sharon with admiration in her voice, 'You indeed seem to have the solution for my problems. Thanks, Jim, maybe I will rub it on my legs later," she continued, smiling to herself. She just might have spoiled Jim's plan for flirting with her.

"Uh... umm... I think you should let me do this for you. It's a bit technical for getting the right effect."

Sharon laughed inwardly, teasing him was fun.

"Ohhh... it's technical, is it? Okay then, let me change and then we see how good a massage technician you are," she said, and made her way to the bathroom. She was enjoying being a tease. During dinner, she was sure Jim had got to see most of her ample boobs and nipples. Nothing left for imagination.

She stepped out of her evening dress and put on an outsized t-shirt in which she normally slept. It came up to her mid thighs, and she went back to the room, ready for the next round of teasing, and yes, she could really do with that massage. She was looking forward to feeling Jim's hands on her legs as she challenged him to new levels of flirting. Sharon was, by then, feeling a bit moist down there.

She sat half up on her bed with her legs straight out and motioned Jim to come over. He pressed the TV remote, started playing some relaxing music on the YouTube and dimmed the lights in the room.

"This is the perfect environment," he declared as he handed her another glass of wine. He sat cross-legged on the bed near her and placed her feet on his crossed legs.

Jim began with her toes. He rubbed oil on her feet and toes and moved his hands in a slow, circular motion across her feet, moving upwards ever so slowly till his hands were on her calf muscles. He poured some more oil on to his hands and started massaging her calves. He let his hands go up and down and then he would squeeze her calves and let go, only to squeeze again. Sharon was enjoying the warm sensation of the massage oil. Her eyes were closed and the light, soothing music playing on the YouTube lightened her senses. The empty glass of wine lay on the bed next to her.

Jim's hands were by now working their way above her knees. He began kneading her thighs. The T shirt rode higher and Jim could make out Sharon was sans panties. She sighed. The music was enchanting and the feel of those manly hands caressing her thighs, the warmth of the massage oil seeping in was soothing. She shivered involuntarily and slightly parted her legs as her vagina sent small electrical impulses in response to Jim's hands playing with her thighs.

She moaned as he bunched her t-shirt around her waist and began admiring her neatly trimmed bush. He parted her legs further and leaned close to inhale her musky fragrance. Before continuing further, Jim took off his clothes, and again leaned close to Sharon and buried his nose in her muff. Sharon was getting wetter as the man between her legs began running his tongue over her slit. At her subconscious level, she responded by moving her hands in slow circles on her breasts, pinching her nipples. As if on cue, Jim pushed a finger inside Sharon's wet pussy, then another and began rotating them. He took out his fingers and licked her juices on them. At the same time, he was playing with his cock with his other hand.

At that instant, Sharon's eyes snapped open. Her eyes fixed on the naked Jim between her open legs playing with his cock. It was thin and long, the knob a tomato red by now. She looked at his strong chest, his eyes that were focused on her body. With her eyes locked with Jim's, she pulled up her T shirt to expose her juicy boobs. She maneuvered her hand down to her exposed clit. Jim's eyes followed the movement, his hand moving up and down his strong rod. Sharon spread her swollen pussy and used her middle finger to rub her button.

They continued playing with themselves, watching each other. Jim let out a guttural moan as he saw Sharon arch her back, pushing her taut nipples in the air, her finger pressed on her clit, running her fingers back and forth desperately. Jim couldn't control himself any longer and he positioned himself between Sharon's open legs.

As Jim opened the condom packet, something hit Sharon. This had gone too far! In fact, it should not have been happening at all! Jim had rolled on the condom on his erection and he began moving forward for the final act of copulation between a man and woman.

"No," she said hoarsely, even as the warm feeling spreading in her belly screamed otherwise.

"Sharon, you want it as much as I do," he said softly. He leaned forward and kissed her, pulling her against him for entering her.

Sharon shook her head and continued, "This, this will not be right, Jim. I am not ready." There were voices in her head telling her to close her legs now, while her wet, engorged pussy was shouting at her to lift her legs and welcome home the strong cock, to copulate instantaneously.

Jim saw Sharon fighting with herself, but he could not wait any longer.

"Turn around," he said firmly.

Sharon nodded. She turned around with her ass now inches away from Jim's cock.

She positioned herself on the bed, adjusting her torso over the pillows Jim placed under her stomach with her head on her forearm. Jim knelt between her parted legs and began running his hand across her buttocks, enjoying their softness. She shivered as she felt his fingers probing her ass crack. He dipped his fingers in the massage oil and then began to play with the opening of her glory hole, then he came closer and began kissing her hole. He again put some oil on his finger and continued massaging her sphincter, loosening all resistance.

She then felt his cock pushing her sphincter. She raised her buttocks, encouraging him to move inside completely. She wriggled her buttocks as he placed his hands on her hips and began increasing his pace. He moved faster inside her ass, and she responded by maneuvering her hips. Finally, he could control no longer and shot out a load of cum into the condom.

They lay together on the bed getting their breath back, their bodies entwined.

"That was great," he said as he turned towards her and kissed her nipples.

Sharon bit her lip and remained silent.

After some more moments of post-sex kissing and fondling, he got dressed and left. It was getting time for his babysitter to leave.

Sharon remained in her bed, thinking about what they had just done. She had not planned on this. The flirting had gone out of control. She went to the bathroom and had a long, hot shower as though trying to clean away the day from her body and soul. To be honest, she really did enjoy the evening with all the wine, flirting and oil massage. The anal sex had been good, too, but that was wrong of her. For a long time, Sharon sat on the edge of her bed with her head in her hands before falling off to sleep.

...

While Sharon was being overcome with guilt, many miles away, Fred was rubbing his cock and watching a blue movie on his laptop. The kids had been put to sleep and all household duties finished.

He felt lonely. He missed his wife's company, and it was not just the sexual part. With the hectic life they had, he felt they were not getting much of "our time" with each other. They had almost become like two cohabitants with common children.

They needed a change; he was sure of that. They couldn't continue like this forever. Maybe that extra effort needed to come from his side, but changes had to happen. He stared at the laptop screen for some more moments, watching the hot Scandinavian woman playing with a dildo, then shut down the screen. Instead of shooting out his cum on a face on the screen, he would rather put his cock inside the loving hot love tunnel of his wife. He played with his cock a little longer, then stopped before shooting. Come tomorrow, there would be changes happening.

...

Next morning Fred arrived at the airport to pick up Sharon from her Milwaukee flight. As she walked out, Fred saw she was looking drawn out. When she saw him, there was something in her eyes.

"Hi, baby," he said as he hugged his wife. "I missed you, and so did the children."

Again, for a fleeting second, there was that look in her eyes. She hugged him back.

"Missed you guys, too," she replied.

Fred looked closely at her. It was as though there was something in her mind, something she wanted to say, but then for some reason holding back.

"You okay?"

"Just tired, Fred. It was a very busy schedule and I suppose it's taking its toll."

"Take a day off and relax in the bathtub," he replied.

"And maybe I will join you there," he continued, kissing her gently.

Sharon's face instantly lightened up. "That would be nice," she replied with a giggle. The very thought of having her husband in the bath tub with her made her feel nice between her legs.

Fred nodded. It had been sometime when they had some fun together. As far as he could remember, it had been some time since he had initiated something like this to his wife.

Suddenly, the pain in her leg shot up again and Sharon grabbed her husband's arm for support.

"My legs are hurting like hell," she said with a groan as her husband helped her into the car.

"We'll do something about it. I really think you should take the day off," he replied with concern.

"I need to submit my report on the new client in the morning. Perhaps I will leave early from the office," she replied as she adjusted her sitting position to ease her discomfort.

Fred nodded in agreement but he still could not get away from the look on his wife's face as she had walked towards him at the airport.

...

"Did my husband catch on to me?" Sharon wondered.

All during the flight home she had been having this internal turmoil. She felt guilty, very guilty. She couldn't understand what was happening to her with Jim. What was supposed to have been a nice quiet evening with Jim, perhaps with some flirting, had ended up as something else. She had had sex outside her marriage. Okay, maybe no vaginal penetration, but nevertheless, sex it definitely was.

She had not been able to look into Fred's eyes when he greeted her at the airport. Even her hug had been halfhearted, as though pressing close to Fred would somehow make him realize that she had had sex with another man just a few hours ago. She kept staring silently out of the car.

Fred glanced at his wife. She was biting her lower lip and staring out of the window. He knew this meant his wife's mind was singularly focused on something important. Normally, she would have asked him about the kids and about the latest neighborhood gossip. Not today. Today, she seemed pensive and fidgety.