With or Without You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the Milwaukee trip, with an earlier late evening flight available to take back to Chicago.

...

True to her word, Sharon went to her office for preparing and submitting her report on the new client and requested rest of the day off. Fred knew her wife was planning to return home early, so he called up his boss and requested to leave early, as he felt kinda sick.

His boss was not happy. He had been looking forward to seeing some reports on the progress happening on the Fort Wayne project.

"Can you finish that Fort Wayne report and then leave?' he asked with a frown.

Fred pondered for a while. If he did his very best, even then he couldn't see himself leaving before the normal evening time and he would have to face the crawling traffic and reach home late. No, he wanted to be home this evening before Sharon returned home.

"Boss, by midday tomorrow it will be in your email box, I promise that," he replied in a pleading tone.

Mr. Wheelman grudgingly nodded his head and waved him off. He was looking forward to finishing the Fort Wayne project before the scheduled timeline. The management had promised him a fat bonus for achieving that. He would have to prod and push Fred to ensure that happened. Maybe send him again to Fort Wayne for an onsite evaluation.

...

Fred rushed out of his office in a happy mood. He had some things to purchase and he hoped to make the most of the light traffic. He rushed from one shopping plaza to another till finally he had the things he wanted for the evening.

The children were delighted to see him home early and rushed to hug him. He hugged them back. It felt nice to see their happy faces. Most of the days he would be just reaching home to say hello to the kids, fool around a bit with them and it would be dinner time and bedtime.

Ms. Morrison was also happy to leave early. That didn't happen often.

The first thing Fred did after untangling himself from his kids was to go to their bedroom. He placed the glass on the bedside table and put one of his purchases in it. He pushed the packet with its remaining item underneath the bed.

As Sharon pulled into their driveway, she was happily surprised to see Fred's car. 'That guy cares for me, he remembered I was going to come home early.' The images of her sex with Jim flashed across her mind. She felt guilty, very guilty at the way her body had responded to Jim. That shouldn't have happened and she shouldn't have played the flirting game with him. In the end, she certainly wasn't the winner. She steeled herself and entered her home.

The children rushed over to her. They were having a wonderful afternoon. First Dad and now Mom were home early.

"Mom, look what Dad's making in the kitchen," shrieked Jane with a twinkle in her eyes.

Sharon groaned inwardly. Her husband's culinary skills, or rather the lack of them, were well known amongst their friends and relatives.

"I'm sure we all will remember to appreciate it after we finish our dinner, dear," she replied in a mock-serious tone.

Jane winked and smiled back.

"Can we also order some pizza, Mom, as a standby?" Jason asked with a serious look on his face.

"Jason!" Sharon replied admonishingly.

"Okay, whatever," her son replied with a shrug and went back to his video game.

Sharon was surprised to feel herself getting warm and moist. Just being with her family with no immediate call of duty from her office seemed to have activated her motherly feelings, something that Mother Nature bestows only upon women.

She moved into the kitchen where her husband was trying to do some magic with the food ingredients spread all over the kitchen island. She looked at his side profile, the near perfectly toned body, his sexy greying sideburns, his jawline and the serious look in his eyes as he went about creating his magical gourmet for his family.

Fred turned to greet his wife as she came near him, again witnessing that something in her eyes before she suddenly winced in pain. He grabbed her as she momentarily lost her balance, and then hugged her.

"Baby, I am here for you," he whispered into her ear, meaning much more than the words perhaps meant.

Sharon pressed herself to her husband.

Fred patted her ass, "Now go up and change. We are going to make the most of this family time."

Sharon smiled and walked up to their bedroom.

She stepped inside and her eyes fell upon the pink rose sitting in a glass by her bedside table. It looked so beautiful. All her pain seemed to have left her as though by magic.

"Fred!" she cried out in delight, her hands going to her mouth.

Fred put down his kitchen hardware, and quickly went to their room with a smile on his lips. Sharon had the pink rose in her hands and was gently caressing it.

"It's beautiful, Fred," she said in a soft tender voice, with a glow in her eyes he knew very well.

He pressed his wife against the wall and began kissing her. Sharon responded in equal enthusiasm, the rose still in her hands. For a moment, they were oblivious to everything else but themselves, just like college lovebirds snatching a kiss in a quiet hallway.

"Umm... Mom, Dad, sorry to interrupt you guys, but we kids are kind of hungry now," Jane said as she leaned against the bedroom door, a happy contented smile playing across her face.

Sharon immediately disengaged, self-consciously brushing down her dress, "Well, yes, sure, I'll... I mean, we'll be down in a second," she said, trying to sound momma like.

"Look, guys, I'm old enough to know all about the real stork story and how me and Jason came around to being," her daughter replied with a smirk, her eyes intently looking at the pink rose her mom was somehow trying to hide from her by twisting her wrist. "Just don't take too long," she continued before turning around and closing their door with a strong, meaningful push.

"Fred, enough, let's go," said Sharon who had by now turned pink with embarrassment. "These kids grow up fast, don't they?" she continued in an embarrassed tone.

She stopped as Fred caught her arm, drew her close once again and began kissing her passionately. She responded and their tongues began exploring each other before Sharon once again moved back.

"Fred, the kids are downstairs."

"Baby, you heard our daughter, didn't you? She said don't take too long. Now we shouldn't disappoint her by running down to the kitchen right behind her. For now, its shower time," he continued and began unbuttoning his wife's blouse. Her bra came down next, and soon her skirt and panties joined her blouse on the floor while she made sure her husband's clothing joined her clothes on the floor.

Dinner time was beautiful. Fred couldn't remember the last time he had felt so relaxed. Normally, it would be a quick thing with the next day's schedule being discussed or the out of town travel plans for one of them or both. It was amusing to see his wife looking a bit flustered and unable to keep eye contact for long with her daughter, who kept looking at both of them with that 'I know what you two just did upstairs

' look.

Later that evening, Fred decided it was time to surprise Sharon with the next delight for the evening. He picked up the wine bottle and two glasses, and gave his wife a knowing look with the bottle pointing towards their bedroom. Sharon saw the signal and wiped her hands as she had just finished washing the dishes.

"Let me check on the kids, honey, our girl will soon be a teenager and I don't want us to make a bad impression on..."

She couldn't get any further as Fred leaned close and kissed her lips.

"I think we're doing just fine, babe. She gets to see her parents in love with each other, and I'm sure that will be a positive influence on her, something that will help her in her adult life."

"I don't know, Fred," replied Sharon uncertainly, once again looking up in the direction of the children's room.

Fred gently kissed his wife, and said, "Jack is waiting for you upstairs."

"Jack! Who is Jack?" she asked in an astonished tone.

"Umm... let me introduce you to him."

She kept giving him funny looks as they mounted the stairs and walked into their bedroom.

"So what's this Jack? An hour back we were here and you never mentioned him."

"Close your eyes, honey," he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

He quickly retrieved the packet from beneath the bed and took out the dildo he had purchased that morning. It was a pink, suction-based eight-inch, thick phallus made of silicon that could easily bend and twist to adjust itself inside a woman's pussy as she used it. He fixed it on the floor.

"Sharon, meet Jack."

Sharon opened her eyes, looked around and her eyes fell upon the erect, pink-colored, silicon phallus fixed on the floor staring up at her. She looked at her husband with an impish smile.

"Sir, we seemed to have a handsome guest in our bedroom tonight," she said with a tingling sensation in her pussy slowly making its way across her body, her nipples becoming taut with the anticipated coupling with her man.

Once again they undressed, her eyes going to her man's hardening phallus; she took it in her hand and began playing with it even as his hands began caressing her naked body, his eyes feasting on her pink areolas. She let out a soft moan as he kissed her neck and shoulders, his hands roaming all over her full breasts. He began licking and kissing his way to her smooth-shaven mound, his tongue gently caressing her pink pussy lips. She moaned as her husband slipped one finger, then two inside her wet pussy and began rotating them with his thumb pressing her clitoris. Her breathing became shallow as her body responded to her husband's sexual foreplay.

After some more foreplay, he removed his fingers from her dripping pussy and stood up. "Jack's alone and waiting, it's time you started entertaining our guest for the night."

Sharon looked down on the silicon phallus, stuck on the floor on its suction pads, staring up at her. She tore open a packet of condom and rolled it over the phallus.

"I don't want Jack coming inside me," she said in a mock-serious tone.

She stepped into her stilettos and slowly sat on top of Jack, allowing the condom covered silicon phallus to move aside her wet folds and enter her moist love tunnel. She moaned as the thick dildo filled her vagina. Fred watched his wife settle herself comfortably on the dildo, all along playing with his cock, making it come to life. Sharon wriggled her ass, and the flexible silicon phallus moved to accommodate her. She looked at her husband's strong cock, proudly jutting out in front of her. With Jack inside her, she leaned forward, took his balls in her hand and began trailing her tongue all over the shaft, then she held the shaft with her other hand and began sucking on the knob. As her head bobbed to and fro her ass kept moving in tandem on the silicon dick that curved and filled her up in newer places with each movement. Every time she shoved down hard, the silicon phallus rode up to meet her in a slightly different direction, the silicon body twisting and bending in that slightly new direction, giving her increased pleasure with every thrust and move.

She felt his body tightening up, but she wanted him inside her, now. She withdrew her husband's cock and held it tightly at its base.

"I have screwed Jack to my heart's content for the night; now I need a real man to fill me up."

Fred made his wife go on all four on the edge of the bed. Sharon bent down, giving a good angle to Fred of her puffy slit. Sliding up and down the silicon dildo had given a good rubbing to her vaginal walls, and Sharon was excited as hell for the final onslaught. Fred maneuvered his thick, swollen, manhood into his wife's vagina and pushed inside. There was hardly any resistance, Jack had seen to that. He slid out and then moved in again, his wife's hot, sloppy cunt welcoming her man; he increased his pace, fucking her harder and harder, her pussy making the true sounds of pleasure.

"Fill me up, fill me up," she panted, her boobs juggling with each thrust into her from behind.

Finally, he exploded and let loose a stream of baby-making semen inside his wife's womb, before collapsing next to her, fully exhausted, their hands entwined into each other's.

"Honey, I think we make a lot of noise when doing it. We have a pre-teen daughter and I hope she doesn't get wrong ideas about us," Sharon said in a worried tone as she lay in her husband's arm.

"On the contrary, I'm sure we are setting a nice example of a loving couple, something she can emulate in her adulthood," he replied with a chuckle, at the same time playing with his wife's hair. Sharon didn't reply, she was already sound asleep after the fucking she had from her husband and Jack.

Fred gently caressed the sleeping form of his wife. He felt he had done the right thing by giving his home a priority over office projects; however, that look on his wife's face, filled with alarm at the airport lounge, continued to bother him. Maybe he was wrong; perhaps that discomfort in her leg was the cause for that funny look. He turned, spooned his wife and closed his eyes.

***

Next morning, Sharon was in a happy cheerful mood as she went about her work at her office. The previous evening at home had been great, as had been the sex that followed. She had been pleasantly surprised by her husband bringing in the dildo in their sex play as till now she had used her vibrator privately, though Fred knew about it. Most of all, it was the pink rose that really lifted her spirits and made her day. It was so thoughtful of her husband. She opened her purse and took out the pink rose and placed it on a small glass bowl. The fragrance was invigorating.

Then the guilt hit her. How could she have done it! Why the hell did she flirt with Jim? Why? If that had been not enough, she had invited him to her room for a massage. Was she so dumb? Did she not understand what a massage could lead to, especially when it involves a man and a woman, especially a woman who was drunk and stupid?

Worst, the sex had been good. She couldn't deny that. It was different from what she and her husband did, but then it would be different whenever a man and a woman got together. She had been drunk and didn't recollect all the details, but her anal penetration had been fantastic. No, she didn't recollect Jim's manhood being any different from Fred's, though it was more curved than Fred's. But whatever Jim had done, it had made her feel good and she was ashamed of herself.

No more flirting and definitely no more invitations to Jim to accompany her to her hotel room, she resolved. On many other occasions she had allowed Jim liberties which were inappropriate for a married woman. He would be resting his hand on her or on her thigh when they were spending the evening together at some restaurant. She had also allowed him to kiss her and feel her boobs. Hell, maybe the attention he was giving her made her feel good, but she was playing with fire.

During the flight home she had been in a pensive mood, and when she had seen her husband at the airport lounge, she almost expected him to go nuclear with her. But nothing like that happened, after all Fred did not know that she had fucked her office colleague some hours earlier.

Sharon spent the day at the office with these conflicting emotions running in her mind and by the time she reached home she was feeling more tired and fizzled out than normal. The guilt was taking its toll.

***

Dave observed his wife from the sitting room, where he was watching the TV. If she had looked happy in the morning, now she was looking distracted, seemingly detached. First the milk had boiled over, something that could happen under his captaincy, but definitely not when Sharon was in charge. Then, after peeling the potatoes, she seemed to endlessly slice them into smaller and smaller pieces. Something was bothering her.

"You feeling okay babe?" he asked in a concerned tone.

Her head snapped up to meet his face, and he saw that same hunted look in her eyes that he seen at the airport.

"No, nothing honey, just tired," she replied with an attempt to smile. Somehow that smile didn't quite reach up to her eyes which continued to have that look in them.

Dave didn't like what he was seeing and hearing. There was this something in the room with them. Was there somebody in Milwaukee? Were his initial instincts true? He tried to think when her next trip to Milwaukee was due. If he was correct then it should be happening next week.

Okay, he had time enough to do some planning.

***

Sharon continued feeling low the next day, also. Her feelings for Jim were creating a conflict within her, something that really should not be happening. After all, she was married to a great guy and had a family that loved her. So, what was there in Jim that was attracting her towards him?

The next time she was in Milwaukee, they really needed to speak.

Just then there was a knock on her cabin door and Mary, the receptionist, walked in with a parcel in her hand.

"This just came in for you from the courier," Mary said. She placed the parcel on her table and left.

Sharon picked up the parcel and read the sender's name. It was from her husband.

Now what is he up to, Sharon thought happily as she unwrapped the packet. Her eyes went up when she saw the nipple clamps. Then she opened the note attached to it.

"Hi, babe,

We have a date tonight. I'll pick you up from your place at 7 PM. We have a reservation at Tony's. Wear something nice and don't forget to put on those nipple clamps NOW."

Sharon began giggling like a school girl. A date! Her husband was going to take her out on a date... she the mother to his two kids! That, too, at Tony's restaurant which was known for its dance floor and good liquor.

Sharon scooped up the nipple clamps and swayed towards the washroom with a smile on her lips. This was going to be one fun evening.

As she walked, she began flirting with her husband on WhatsApp.

"Fred, I am a married woman."

"I am a married man," came back his reply.

"I am a mother; how can I stay out so late in the evening? What will my children think?"

"They will understand. They know their mama is one hot lady and she deserves some time to herself with her man."

"By the way, I have a hotel room booked for us for some late evening action after dinner at Tony's."

"You have a dirty mind, sir,"

"You are a sexy lady Mrs. Sharon Miller. Your husband is a lucky guy."

Sharon smiled before giving a sigh of pleasure as the clamps pressed on her already taut nipples.

This was going to be fun and she planned leaving early in the evening to prepare for her date.

***

The kids were pleasantly surprised to see their mom back home early.

"Hi Mom, nice to see you, "Jane said as her brother nodded his head in assent.

"Hi kids," Sharon replied and continued moving up the stairs at a brisk speed. She needed to shampoo her hair and then select a nice dress for her date with her husband. She planned on wearing one of her cocktail dresses with a low front that showed her cleavage without being vulgar.

Jane watched her mom selecting her dress and jewelry items.

"Where are we planning to go? I haven't finished my homework yet," she asked quizzically.

"Baby, I have a date tonight," Sharon replied in a busy tone.

"YOU WHAT!" Jane exclaimed in disbelief.

Sharon smiled to herself and decided to continue having some fun with her daughter.

"Yes babe, my date will be here by 7 PM."

"Mom, how can you go on a date?"

"Why not?" Sharon replied with a raised eyebrow, enjoying this little discussion.

"What will Dad think?" she countered in an angry tone.

"Umm..." Sharon didn't give any reply.

Jane rushed downstairs and called her Dad.