All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 26'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
not bad

if the boys did not want to know the out come then they never should have talked their girlfriends into doing it in the first place, this would have been a better part, if the word mistress was not used

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another great chapter

I love the way each new chapter shows another barrier being broken down. Alice quickly gets into character as a domme, and her dirty talk is really hot. She's been trained to act like a whore and now she's learning to talk like one. I bet her mother would love a strap on fucking. Thanks for this great series. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loving the new pace!

Please keep it up x

simonrodriguezsimonrodriguezabout 4 years ago

So happy to see another amazing chapter to my favorite story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This story is straining credibility

Every woman and girl that Alice is meets with is interested in the same sex. They're not just curious; they go full blown lesbian sex with a short time of meeting Alice. This includes the whole cheerleading squad. They're all acting like sluts without hesitation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Alice the porn star?

Thanks for another great chapter, this is definitely the best series on Literotica. You've shown Alice's sexuality change little by little, and now she's the horny, pussy-hungry lesbian slut Susan always wanted her to be. If you're looking for Alice's next career move, I think she'd make a perfect gonzo porn star. I'd love to see her streetwalking with Susan filming her as she picks up young girls and MILFs in public and takes them back to a motel room to film their first lesbian experience. Whatever you're planning I'm sure it will be excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Phenomenal storytelling

This series delivers in a way that very few erotic stories do. Take an innocent heterosexual virgin, blackmail her into physical and mental submission and watch her slowly transform into an insatiable lesbian whore. The fact that it's taken so many chapters to get Alice to this point makes it far more erotic than if the story was rushed. We've seen her weep with humiliation and try to put up a fight, we've seen her struggle to rationalise her attraction to big breasted women and now we're seeing her talking dirty, drooling over tits, ass and pussy and fucking one satisfied client after another like a real pro. I can't wait for the moment when this little slut finally admits how much she loves her new life.

pjw7326pjw7326about 4 years ago
hoping for more

with the unfortunate state of the world at the moment , hoping it will give time for max to write more , still waiting for Alice to find out her mom is also a lover to nicole and Nicole forcing incest between them . And alices reaction to her father cheating with another woman as well , alot of interesting drama could happen

Charlotte87Charlotte87about 4 years ago
Great chapter - more please!!!

I just read Chapter 19 again (loved it) and realised how cleverly maxout09 has shown Alice changing, step by step. In that chapter she was a slave to the cheerleaders, stripping for them, crawling on the floor for them, on her knees between their legs and begging them to let her cum. Now she's taking control with them, giving them a good fucking and clearly enjoying it. I love seeing her submit to Nicole and Susan like the good little lesbian whore she is, but seeing her get drunk and dildo-fuck the cheerleaders into submission is incredibly erotic. Alice has been my fantasy lover since I started reading this series. Now I can't decide if I'd prefer her on her knees licking my cunt or dildo-fucking me from behind. Either way, I think she'd enjoy getting her hands on my tits. Five stars every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Can’t wait to read more !!!!

JamieM82JamieM82about 4 years ago
This is shaping up for a great ending

I love what you've done with the story and the character of Alice, and I look forward to every chapter. I always thought she would end her journey either by realising that she loves Nicole and wants to stay with her, or realising that she loves being a promiscuous lesbian slut and enjoys being pimped out. After reading the last few chapters it's clear that she doesn't have to choose. She can be a loving, obedient girlfriend AND a raunchy whore. In fact, she already is. She just needs to admit how much she enjoys it. Thanks for this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

By far the best series on the website and this is probably my favourite chapter, because of the enjoyment Alice takes in fucking these girls and turning them out the way she's been turned out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous