With Strings Attached Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's incredible," I gasped as I looked out over the Pacific.

"Just wait until you see the main event," announced Clare. "Let's get started."

After putting on our backpacks, mine black to match my outfit, we walked to the edge of the beach and the Kalalau trail. After a short incline through dense forest we emerged at a small outlook and a line of cliffs of vivid green vegetation ending at the shoreline and extending what looked like forever.

"Welcome to Jurassic Park," stated Clare.

"Where!" I questioned, pulled out of my stupor.

"It's actually the Na Pali coast," laughed Clare "But this is where they filmed the movie and given the way you're dressed I thought it was fitting." Clare had me pose for several photos to send to her husband and Trish/Nicole before starting our hike

"Okay," announced Clare. "We need to follow this trail for two miles before we reach our first destination, and we need to make good time. You lead so I can admire that sweet ass."

I marched along the undulating trail as it followed the contour of the cliffs with Clare following close behind. After about an hour of hiking the trail started to descend to a small hidden beach. While not as beautiful as Ke'e Beach its remoteness gave it, it's charm. Clare once again had me pose for several photos before telling me to undo my phoney tail.

"Fantastic," announced Clare after redoing the photos with my new look. "Now I want you to stand on the beach with your back to the valley and the river. After taking position Clare had me ruffle my hair out as she looked for the best angle to capture me.

"Okay," Now I want you to unzip your top.

The concerned look on my face ignored as Clare was consumed with the idea of getting a video of me removing my top. "I want to see a naughty smile on your face as you slowly pull it down. And put some pressure on the zipper so I can get the sound."

On a remote beach with a woman I barely knew wearing only a bra and a pair of shorts with no money, phone, ID or keys I felt it best to just go along with her command as it was no worse than the videos Nicole made of me.

I stared into the lens of her phone as Clare held it in front of her face, her eyes focused on the screen's image. Taking a deep breath I started to pull the zipper down, the ratcheting sound mixing with the sound of the waves as the material of the sport bra pulled apart until it reached the bottom and my breasts popped free. Removing the garment Clare took several photos of me topless before walking over to my backpack and pulling out the next item and I understood her earlier dress up comment. I stood in amazement as Clare unfolded what was for all intents and purposes a green mermaids tail.

Why don't you wiggle out of those tight little shorts and we can get you ready for the next photo shoot," smiled Clare.

Removing my shorts I had to sit on a rock and slip my feet into the restrictive garment, all while being filmed by Clare. After several minutes of wiggling and pulling I got it over my hips and up to my natural waist. Paired with my plum bandeau bikini top Clare had me pose on the rock and around the beach before having me lay in the surf for several photos before posing topless. The photo shoot ending when we spotted a group of hikers coming over the ridge towards the beach. Clare gathered the backpacks and my clothes as I hopped towards the river and out of sight just in time to miss a young girl running onto the beach.

"That was close," breathed Clare as she dropped our backpacks and my clothes on the stream's edge. "Come let's get that tail off of you and let's get moving up the valley.

Clare's was literal when she said to take the tail off before we got started. Once I was naked she only gave me my socks and boots. It seemed she liked the idea of me walking through the jungle naked. After putting on the backpack Clare had one more surprise. Pulling out a length of rope Clare proceeded to tie my hands together leaving the length of rope to act as my lead.

"In one morning you went from Amber to Ariel to Eve," laughed Clare as she gave the rope a little tug and began leading me deeper into the rain forest.

I followed my captor up the Hanakapi'ai Valley. Given the scenery and my hands being bound I felt like a captive of an Amazon warrior being led to her village as some sort of prize. Even though we were alone in the rainforest I was still self-conscious walking outside naked and restrained not knowing exactly where we were going.

I first heard our destination as the sound of rushing water began to fill the valley and a break in the canopy revealed the feathery white ribbon of water cascading down the cliff. After a little more hiking we made it to the base of a 500-foot waterfall ending in a pool of water in a rocky grotto. Even being naked, bound and led by a woman couldn't keep me from being in awe of the natural wonder.

"Welcome to Hanakapi'ai falls," proclaimed Clare as we both took in the sight.

After a quick meal we went to work. Completely naked Clare had me pose for several pictures around the shoreline before ordering me to walk closer to the base of the waterfall and had me pose with the deluge of water falling around me. Even though it was not large, the shear height caused quite a bit of spray and the larger drops made their presence known. By the time Clare was satisfied I was soaking wet and she had me climb into the pool for a nude swim in the cold waters of the grotto. I once again donned the mermaid's tail and after a few more pictures Clare removed her clothes and joined me in the pool.

"Mark and I have always wanted to go skinny dipping here, but were never here alone. I guess I was just coming with the wrong person," stated Clare as she pulled me in for a kiss in one of the most romantic places imaginable. Thinking how Amber would feel I kissed her back enjoying the romantic moment. Swimming to a large rock at the edge of the pool Clare pulled herself up and sat opening her legs and a smirk on her face. Knowing what she wanted I swam towards her, my tail splashing the water as I approached my eyes scanning the trail worried I would see the young girl running out of the trees.

I don't know how you did it but you topped last night, stated Clare as we sat on the shore drying.

"Thank you," I replied mentally adding having sex with a woman in a tropical forest at the base of a waterfall while wearing a mermaid tail to my list of sexual activities.

Just then the sky opened up and it started to rain. We quickly pulled out our rain ponchos and huddled on the rock as the waterfall roared to life. With everything now wet we prepared for our return journey when Clare had another wicked idea. Clare looped the rope she used to lead me into the valley around my waist and after tying it at the small of my back pulled it down between my ass cheeks and up over my exposed pussy sliding it under the front of the rope and making a perverted harness and leash. After putting on shorts, socks and boots Clare kept me topless as I put on my backpack. With two zip ties she secured my hands to the front straps, with the backpack clipped effectively binding my hands to the straps just under my breasts. She then draped the rain poncho over my head hiding my breasts and bondage. Taking the rope peeking out of the front of my shorts she tied it to the back of her belt and led me out of the jungle like some sort of pack mule.

As it was later in the day the beach was now filled with hikers, and we passed a number of people on the trail all while I was bound topless and led by my captor. Not willing to make eye contact I just hoped none could see that I was topless or that the rope tethering me to my captor disappeared into my shorts and was not secured to it. Reaching the car Clare cut the zip ties and allowed me to put on my sports bra for what I thought was the return trip. But after driving up the road Clare turned at a sign reading Limahuli Garden.

"There used to be a woman with a unique roadside stall just ahead," explained Clare.

Thursday 4:00 PM HST

I carefully exited the car upon our return to the hotel, my Laura Croft style clothes exchanged for a bandeau top and Hawaiian skirt made entirely out of long green leaves. The woman who had the roadside stand wove the traditional item and Clare and her family stopped every year for her and her daughter, however this was the first time she dressed a naked woman. Clare even mastered the craft over the years and bought extra leaves for later.

Returning to the lobby Clare had me wait with the extra leaves and backpacks as she went to get a luggage cart. My adrenaline spiking again as I spotted Christie approaching.

"Look at you, princess," stated Christie in a husky voice as she slowly circled me. "You have certainly gone native today. Dressed like that you would fit right in with the luau cast."

"Yeah I guess," I replied nervously looking down at my bare feet.

"Don't be shy princess," purred Christie as she placed a finger under my chin and lifted my head.

"I think you look very sexy dressed in foliage," smirked Christie. "In fact I would bet that you have done completely native and aren't wearing anything under all those leaves."

I bit my nervously lip as I scanned the lobby looking for Clare. The large smile appearing on Christie's face made it clear she understood my unspoken reply.

"Why don't you stand by the garden and let me take your picture," commanded Christie.

Standing in front of the display Christie snapped a few pictures before Clare returned with the luggage cart. I was relieved once again as Clare saved me from Christie taking things any further but she kindly offered to collect the cart if Clare told her our room number. An offer Clare was happy to accept.

As we walked to the elevators we passed a young Polynesian woman and I could not help but notice her beauty as she looked at my outfit and smiled. As we passed she turned her head to watch me walk away, an action Christie took note of.

Friday 4:00 HST

"Ariel!" squealed a young girl as she ran towards me.

Given my similarities to the fictional princess I was used to this and dropped to my knees greeting the young fan. After sleeping in late and my first ever massage Clare and I spent most of the day doing touristy things, culminating in me dressed in my bandeau bikini and a short tight green swim skirt with a fish scale pattern in a play to the mermaid tail I wore yesterday.

"Leia!" Do not run off like that, scolded her mother as she hurried after her daughter.

Looking up I spotted a woman running towards us, my eyes scanning her body. Since Nicole required me to appraise every woman I met I was unaware I was even doing it now more a habit than a duty. Looking to be in her mid 30s the mother had an average body type, not overly thin, with curves in all the right places. Her black bikini was not as revealing as mine, covering her more like a bra and panty would. However, it matched her hair and complemented her figure nicely as it supported her lovely breasts and highlighted her hips, both no doubt enhanced from childbirth.

"I'm sure the pretty young lady is not Ariel," continued the woman as she stopped before me.

"Sadly that's true, I'm not a princess," I sighed as I looked up at the woman as a shiver ran through my body from her calling me pretty.

"I'm so sorry," the mother apologized. "She's a huge princess fan and you really look like her."

"It's okay," I responded, my eyes still studying the swell of her breasts. "I'm always happy to talk with a fellow fan."

"I actually saw a mermaid yesterday when we were hiking," boasted Leia. But she swam away before I got a picture."

"What a shame," I replied as the thought of being caught but young Leia topless on the beach ran through my mind. However, I didn't want to give her time to think about it. "Are you guys staying at the hotel?"

"Yes," the mother replied, her hand resting on her hip pulling my gaze to her bikini bottoms seeing how the black material contrasted with her pale skin and a noticeable bump where the form fitting fabric covered her mound. Caught up in the moment she was unaware I was gawking at her like a teenage boy. "But the two of us and Leia's dad are leaving tomorrow."

The mention of Leia's father, a male, threw me. Even though I was heterosexual I no longer thought of males as sexual partners and the idea of the potential mate standing before me paired with one felt unnatural. As a heterosexual being forced to flirt with women this news should have been a relief, but my subconscious was jealous that this woman was uninterested in me.

"Mom can I have a picture with her like at Disney?" asked Leia as she smiled at her mother.

"Oh, I do not think she would be happy taking pictures with strangers," replied her mother while looking at me questionably.

"I'd be happy too," I responded straightening up and pulling the young girl to my side.

"Thank you," responded the mother, pleased her daughter got her wish.

As the mother crouched down to take the photo my flirty smile was meant for her and I opened my legs a bit to ensure the crotch of my bikini bottoms would be visible.

"Thank you again," smiled the mom. "Come on Leia we took up enough of the young woman's time."

"My pleasure," I replied as she walked away with her daughter. I remained in place studying the woman's backside thinking how Leia's treasured mermaid photo would be of me staring at her mother's breasts.

"Making new friends," smiled Clare as she walked up carrying some towels.

"Some young girls just get excited when they see me," I stated now kneeling before Clare.

"Yes, and it seems some older women excite you when you see them," teased Clare. "She has a delicious butt. Very kissable. However, you should be lusting after my ass. Come, let's go for a swim."

Embarrassed, I was all too happy to follow Clare out into the ocean. My eyes wandered down to Clare's ass as she pulled me into the water. As we got waist deep Clare took several pictures of me with the ocean and then the hotel as backgrounds.

"So tell me did the MILF excite you," purred Clare as she stood next to me, her hand rubbing the crotch of my swimsuit.

Clare's question made me uncomfortable as I nervously looked around, it seemed no one could see where Clare's hand was. I didn't want to admit to myself let alone anyone else that I did become aroused thinking of the mother. "Her daughter ran up to me, and I was just being friendly," I gasped as Clare continued to slide her finger against my swimsuit.

"Yes, you certainly were friendly," continued Clare and the way she looked I don't blame you. "If I had the chance you may have been babysitting tonight, and we would have some mommy alone time. However, I have a fun game for us. I want you to take off your swimsuit."

"What!" I squealed. "Out here! Now!"

Clare only smiled and nodded as her hands made their way up to my hips and started to pull my bottoms down. Wanting to keep from causing a scene I quickly wiggle out of my swimsuit and unclasp the top and hesitantly handed them over to Clare dropping so my chest was below the water.

With a wink Clare headed towards the shore leaving me naked as I watched people enjoying the beach and pool beyond. Clare walked with a sway of her hips as she rose out of the water to where she left our towels and deposited my swimsuit. With a quick look over her shoulder she continued walking towards the side of the hotel, leaving me trapped in the water.

After what felt like an eternity I saw her reappear and enter the water.

"Miss me," stated Clare as she reached out and caressed my now naked body.

"Where did you go," I asked nervously?

Nowhere in particular," replied Clare casually. "I just wanted to check the menu at the bar. Now before I get your swimsuit I want you to move towards shore and when your waist-deep, stand up and place your hands behind your head with your back to the beach."

As Clare held all the cards I did as she asked and placed my hands behind my head as she took several photos of me topless before she let me drop back under the cover of the ocean. As I watched Clare return to the beach I spotted my stalker, Christie, standing by the pool. It seemed she was watching us and most likely saw I was not wearing a top as my wet hair clung to the middle of my back. Her doubts confirmed as Clare picked up my bathing suit and returned to the water. As Clare approached Christie gave me a waive and turned back to the hotel.

"Here you are princess," chirped Clare as she handed me my swimsuit.

"Where's the bottoms," I questioned as I held the top in one hand and the swim skirt in the other.

"I thought you should just wear the two pieces for dinner," smiled Clare.

Happy to have something I quickly put my top back on and slipped my legs into the short skirt. Taking my hand Clare led me to the beach and handed me a towel. With a naughty smile Clare grabbed her wrap around and covered her bikini bottoms teasing me about my lack of covering.

"Do you need to go to the bathroom," asked Clare as we left the beach.

"No," I replied hoping to just get to our hotel room.

However, it seemed Clare had other plans as she led me towards the bar. There I spotted a smiling Christie working as the hostess.

"Would you lovely ladies like a table," asked Christie.

"Yes a table for two please," responded Clare.

"It will be about fifteen minutes," stated Christie after looking at the list.

"In that case I'm going to go to the bathroom," replied Clare.

"I go with you," I responded not wanting to be alone with my stalker.

"No," ordered Clare. "You hold our place, I'll be back in a few minutes.

I stood in place as I nervously watched Clare walk towards the bathroom. When I glanced back at Christie she looked positively giddy as it was clear I was in her control for the moment. Feeling my ability to resist drain from me, I broke eye contact and looked submissively at the ground.

"So did you enjoy your little swim," purred Christie.

"It was fine," I mumbled.

"No, you were fine," growled Christie. "That is not your mother, is it princess?"

I nervously shook my head knowing what was implied.

Taking my hand, Christie pulled me into the little booth "I didn't think so," continued Christie seeming to enjoy my embarrassment. Her hand caressing the back of my swim skirt. "Is she your sugar mama?"

"No," I squeaked as her hand found its way to my inner thigh.

"So she's just a friend," laughed Christie as her hand disappeared under my swim skirt gently massaging up my thigh

"You could say that," I gulped, trying to look natural. My mind numb as my stalker's teasing hand got closer to discovering my lack of bottoms.

"I'd like to be your friend too," whispered Christie as her hand reached its apex and her fingers slid over my exposed labia before slipping into my channel.

Discovering my secret Christie pressed me against the counter. Without thinking, I arched my back and spread my legs offering no resistance to her advances.

"Please Christie, not here," I breathed as her finger pumped in and out.

"Why not princess," smiled Christie evilly. "Beg me to make you cum."

"Please, please, ahhhhh," I grunted as my body started to respond to her ministrations.

"Yes," purred Christie, "My princess likes being played with. "But I will have to take up your offer of somewhere else."

With that Christine pulled her finger from me. "Your tables ready," stated Christie as she grabbed two menus. "If you would follow me."

In a daze I looked at Christie's ass as Clare pulled me along towards our table.

Saturday 10:30 AM HST

"Come on this way," order Clare in a hushed tone.

We were walking along the hotel's footpath when Clare pulled me towards the rocky shore. Dressed in our bathing suits and not for rock climbing I carefully followed Clare down the rocky slope to a very small beach exposed in the low tide.