With Strings Attached Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching the sandy bottom Clare wrapped her arms around me and gave me a soft kiss as the waves lapped at our feet. "Mark and I snuck down here on our honeymoon," explained Clare as she pulled away and looked around the secluded spot before walking to a large rock tucked into the corner of the slope. "Mark sat on this very rock and I gave him his first blowjob as a married couple. Sex on the beach."

Taking a seat on the rock, Clare locked eyes with me a wicked smile on her face. "However a group of swimmers interrupted us before Mark could return the favor, so I thought we could correct that now."

Knowing what she wanted I knelt between Clare's legs and helped pull off her bathing suit bottoms. With my toes digging into the sand I leaned forward and gently kissed Clare's moist slit resulting in a slight moan. Knowing Clare was already primed in her fantasy, I started drilling my tongue into her drawing several more moans as we engaged in sex on the beach. While secluded we were at the bottom of a cliff in front of a large resort, the hotel balconies no more than a hundred yards away and the resort's beach not much farther down the coast. While hidden I couldn't help thinking we were out in the open and people would be walking by on the footpath above or playing on the beach as two women made love on the beach.

"That was fantastic," breathed Clare. "Much better than my husband could have done."

"Hello! Is anyone down there?" Came a shout from above. "You're not supposed to be climbing on the rocks.

"Sorry," replied Clare as she worked to get her swimsuit back on. "We thought there was a small beach down here."

"Well you can't be climbing on the rocks it can be dangerous so please come back up," replied the woman.

Nervously I followed Clare up the rocks and as we reached the top I saw a smiling Christie, her hand extended to help pull me up.

"Well you two," smiled Christie as she appraised the two of us standing before her like naughty schoolgirls. I was worried it was a couple of teens horsing around or newlyweds living out some fantasy."

"No just my daughter Amber and I," responded Clare. "We're sorry we just got a little too adventurous."

"Well I can understand that," laughed Christie. "You and your daughter have fun and no more climbing on rocks."

"Yes mam," responded Clare. "Come on Amber."

With that Clare took my hand and pulled me down the trail back to the beach. Turning my head I saw Christie holding up her phone and winking at me. She saw us and recorded our little adventure. Turning back I was at least glad she did not know my name, but she had pictures of me dressed in leaves and now a video of me going down on an older woman.

Saturday 6:30 PM HST

I had convinced Clare to stay away from hotel services until it was time to attend the hotel sponsored luau. Wanting to make a splash Clare dressed in an off the shoulder Hawaiian dress with white strappy heels while I wore my plum bikini, both the top and bottom, three inch wedge sandals and what could only be described as sheer green pants, that did more to highlight my body than cover it.

Getting to the front of the line I noticed they were taking photos of the guests with some of the performers and that's when I saw the young Polynesian woman from when we returned from our hike. This time it was her body on display in a leafy creation.

When it was our turn a smile lit up her face as she recognized me causing me to smile back. Following the photographer's directions we stepped forward the muscled young man at the end, followed by Clare, then the pretty Polynesian women and finally me. Once we were in place she wrapped her hand around my waist pulling me closer to her body than I suspect she did with other guests. Without thinking, I wrapped my hand around hers and bumping into Clare's arm dropped mine lower causing it to rest on her ass. Ashamed I quickly moved it up. After the photo the young woman led me by the hand to the side.

"Hi," whispered the young woman as we waited while Clare was photographed with the young man. "I love your outfit."

"Thank you," I responded. "I love yours as well."

"My name is Maya by the way," replied Maya.

"Alice," I whispered leaning towards her ear, her soft hair brushing my face and the smell of coconut filling my nose.

After a few moments Clare was done and Maya led me back in front of the photographer and I wrapped my hand around her once more as she did the same to me. Only this time Maya placed her hand on my ass and gave it a little squeeze as the picture was taken.

I still felt the tingle as we made our way to the table. The round table had seating for twelve and Clare took a chair next to a woman and I took the seat next to hers, with several empty chairs to my side.

"Aloha! I'm Clare and this is my lovely daughter Amber," announced Clare.

"Susan, and this is my daughter Brooke," replied the woman.

Resigned to the fact I was once again Amber, the tease from Clare's real daughter's cheer team I appraised the mother and daughter. With a drink in hand Susan looked like a woman ready to let loose. As her daughter was eighteen I guessed she was about fifty. Her blond hair, obviously dyed, fell in waves down her back and her face was done up in a sultry look. But what really caught my eye was her figure hugging top that showed off a generous amount of cleavage, the image she portrayed was of a cougar on the prowl.

Her daughter Brooke was the opposite, an attractive face with lovely cheekbones that really set off her smile. Her dark hair fell straight down her back and was a little heavier than her mother, no doubt leading to her shyness. The yellow tank top under a Hawaiian shirt left unbuttoned and tied in a knot to conceal her body yet her generous breasts still made their presence known. Seeing me as a potential friend moved to the empty seat opposite me as my eyes focused on her well-rounded hips.

After some small talk Susan revealed that she just finalized her divorce from Brooke's father, whom Susan jokingly stated traded her in for a younger model. This trip was intended to start their new life, Susan as a single woman and Brooke as an adult.

"We know all about younger models don't we Amber," laughed Clare as she caressed my leg. "My husband is also not with us."

"Well then to a clear picture," toasted Susan before she took a gulp.

"To the possibilities," replied Clare toasting with her water.

"I'm sorry, for our bashing" added Susan before taking another drink, "a beautiful girl like you probably has a lot of handsome young men fawning all over her."

"Actually my Amber is not interested in males," replied Clare informing them of my false sexuality.

"Really!" chirped Brooke, breaking into the conversation for the first time. "So you have, like a girlfriend?"

"Amber has had several girlfriends," laughed Clare filling in my sexual history. "A real love em and leave em type of girl."

Lucky the show started and while Clare and Susan continued to talk, the questioning of my sexuality stopped. The show progressed through a number of Hawaiian themes with the dancers changing into different costumes throughout the night.

"You're crushing on that little Hawaiian hottie," whispered Brooke when she noticed me checking out Maya. After looking back at the performers she leaned back towards me. "I think that she is interested in you well."

My face broke out in a bashful smile causing Brooke to smile back. "You're thinking about picking up some local talent," teased Brooke as Maya kept looking over at our table."

"No," I finally stated, and what makes you think she is not looking at you?"

"Please guys hardly check me out let alone a girl that looks that hot," responded Brooke.

"So you think I'm hot," I snapped back. Pushing Brooke on the defensive.

I continued watching the show conscious that Brooke would be monitoring if I started staring at the young performer again. However, that plan was abandoned after a battle scene when young male performers forcibly walked Maya across the stage, each holding an arm, the drum beating ominously. Positioning her between two poles they proceeded to tie her outstretched arms with vines in bondage before the victorious chief. I couldn't help but stare as she was restrained before my eyes in an exotic setting wearing an erotic costume similar to the one I wore. Her flawless skin with her small breasts and long legs on display. I imagined myself in her position tied and presented as a prize to some chieftess.

"Someone is excited," sang Brooke seeing how spellbound I was from the performance. "You want to take the little hottie captive and have your way with her.

"No," I growled through my teeth. Brooke taking the hint turned away smiling.

After the show Clare announced that she and Susan were heading to the late night bar and Brooke and I should chat and explore the grounds a bit. We were both quiet as we followed the crowd out of the theater turning to the side and down the path towards the chairs facing the ocean, now empty as the sun had already set.

"Sorry for teasing you during the show," apologized Brooke, hoping to break the silence.

"It's okay," I replied. "Maya is a very beautiful girl."

"Maya!" shouted Brooke. "You know her name!"

"We met before, and she complimented me on my Hawaiian outfit," I stated in defense.

"I take it back," stated Brooke, "you are crushing on Maya."

"Well she is very pretty," I replied. "But, it's kind of complicated.

"What? You have a girlfriend," inquired Brooke.

"Kinda," I replied. "Like I said. It's kind of complicated."

"It sounds like a lot of things are complicated with you. For me it's simple. I'm not dating anyone and no one wants to date me," responded Brooke.

"Hay, you are a very pretty woman," I announced turning in front of her and taking her hands in mine. "Anyone would be lucky to be with you."

"Yeah," whimper Brooke as tears started to form in her eyes. "Everyone says that but it doesn't make it true."

As a heterosexual I would've hugged Brooke telling her things would change once she gets to college and away from the issues of high school. However, Brooke knew me as Amber the flirty lesbian cheerleader, not Alice the kindred spirit. Looking into her eyes I did not want her to be down on herself and seeing her as a beautiful woman I had to make her see that as true and leaned in and gave her a soft kiss. Pulling back we stood facing each other, nervous and aroused.

"Wow," breathed Brooke. I think my life just got complicated.

"It's normal for girls to be curious," I stated in a soft tone as I untied her shirt exposing her tank top and ample breasts. "It's good to experience new things," and with that I leaned in for another kiss. One that she was prepared for and willingly accepted. With no resistance I pushed my tongue between her lips and her deep moan echoed in my mouth as your tongues danced together. Becoming more active Brooke pulled me tight causing our bodies to press against one another, our passion increasing as the kiss went on.

Breaking the kiss we both breathed heavily as we looked into each other eyes. Brooke's hands moving to rest on my hips. Her eyes dropping to where our breasts pressed against one another.

"It's okay to touch," I whispered. Taking the initiative, I moved my hands and cupped and caressed her breasts feeling the soft flesh confined within her bra. Brooke let out a long moan as we explored each other's bodies, building our arousal.

Dropping to my knees I placed soft kisses on her stomach. I could sense her hesitancy as I unbuttoned and started pulling down her shorts, kissing her bare flesh as I went. Her plan white panties were wet, very wet and as her shorts dropped to the ground Brooke fell back onto the recliner behind her. Sitting on the edge with her legs spread I kissed her inner thigh and licked my way down before working my way up the other leg back towards her womanhood. All the while my hand was caressing the front of her panties. Not forceful, just gentle rubbing. Brook lifted her hips trying to get me to apply more pressure. Seizing the opportunity I pulled her panties down revealing her vagina covered in a thick mate of curly black hair, wet from her secretions.

With the ocean waves in the background I leaned in, making contact with her vagina I tenderly kissed it as though I was kissing a lover. Brooke gasped as she fought to keep her body still letting out several high pitch squeaks that were almost whimpers as I lapped at her juices clearing a path through her pubic hairs.

As my tongue slipped inside her channel Brooke gasped loudly before grabbing her discarded shirt and pressing it into her face to muffle the sounds. Brooke's other hand was now in my hair pressing my head into her crotch making sure I completed my task. With a muffled scream Brooke came convulsing as she filled my mouth with her cum.

"That was amazing," breathed Brooke as she came back to her senses. "You are amazing."

Sunday 10:00 AM HST

"Oh, I like this one," chirped Brooke as she pulled a bikini off the rack.

Brooke was a completely different person than the one I met yesterday. The demure, self-conscious girl from the Luau was replaced with a vibrant confident woman. When we walked in the empty cabana section by the beach Brooke confessed her displeasure with her looks and romantic life. Understanding her low self-esteem I just wanted to help her but instead of offering my support as a normal heterosexual woman I kissed her as the flirty Amber. Which led me orally pleasuring her and the two of us laying romantically in a cabana until Brooke's mother texted her to find out where she was. It turned out that Clare seduced Susan into a lesbian tryst last night as well and this morning while the four of us had breakfast, Brooke stated she wanted to take up her mother's suggestion and buy her first bikini. It was decided that I would accompany Brooke while Susan and Clare 'relaxed' a little more.

"Come on let's go," Brooke commanded, taking my hand and pulling me into the changing room.

Once inside Brooke immediately started undressing, raising her arms and pulling the sundress, most likely the sexiest she brought with her. As the hem made its way up, her panties came into view pulled tightly over her curvy ass. Pulling the dress over her head Brooke playfully tossed it to the side. Her pale skin in sharp contrast to her black hair and black satin underwear.

"So what do you think," Brooke inquired playfully posing with her hands on her hips. "Do I have a body for a bikini?"

"You're gorgeous Brooke," I professed as I gazed at her body displayed before me. Her double D breasts cradled within her bra while her panties hugged her hips. Due to her position before the mirror I was able to appreciate both her front and back at the same time.

"So you think I'm gorgeous," laughed Brooke as she fluttered her eyelashes at me.

"Yes," I mumbled. "I think you'll look great in a bikini."

"And what do you think of my girls," purred Brooke as she cupped and squeezed her breasts.

"They're beautiful," I replied sensing the urge to caress the twin orbs.

"Then help me get them out," ordered Brooke as she turned around.

Reaching out I undid the clasp of her bra, and she pulled the supportive garment away exposing her hardened nipples. The bikini top was a halter style and after placing the strap around her neck she settled her breasts into the cups and presented her back to me again. Reaching up I tied two ends together and Brooke reached down to place the bikini bottoms over her panties per store policy but the wetness of her panties probably contaminated the bathing suit anyway.

"Well?" Asked Brooke as she stood in front of me in a black bikini with red Hawaiian flowers no doubt in reference to my red hair.

Like her underwear, the bikini complemented her skin color and highlighted her curves. The top pushed her breasts up letting any onlookers know exactly where their attention should be focused, exactly where my attention was focused. Succumbing to temptation I reached out to caress her breasts, my hands looking small compared to her ample cleavage.

"You really do think they're beautiful," laughed Brooke, a mischievous smile on her face. "I bet yours are gorgeous as well. When I saw you walking to our table yesterday I thought why couldn't I have a body like that." With that Clare started to caress my breasts. My hardened nipples pressing through the fabric of my shirt. As Nicole did not pack any bras or panties I was without underwear.

"You know what," purred Brooke. "You saw me naked. It's only fair I get to see you." With that Brooke pulled the side knot of my skirt removing the garment.

"Brooke, No!" I squealed as I tried to pull away but the act was complete before I could react. As my hand reached for my skirt Brooke reached for my thigh thinking my tattoo was a pair of panties.

"That's a tattoo," stated Brooke as her hand touched nothing but skin. "You have a butterfly tattooed over your crotch!"

My secret exposed I was now the demure self-conscious girl. Grabbing my hands Brooke pulled them away, so she could inspect the artwork that adorned my body.

"Does that say 'GIRLS ONLY!" asked Brooke before turning me around. Brooke became quite as she read the "Lesbian Sex Slave' over my ass.

"Oh wow," breathed Brooke as her finger traced the letters. "Does your mom know about this?"

"What! No!" I gasped thinking about my real mother Janet and not Clare.

"No wonder things are complicated." laughed Brooke. "So yesterday you weren't lusting over Maya tied to the posts you wanted to be her."

Unable to speak I just stared at the reflection of me standing naked below the waist, my butterfly tattoo completely visible, and my arms at my sides in a very subservient pose, while Brooke stood behind me in a position of dominance. Her arms wrapped around me as she undid the knot of my shirt exposing my A cup breasts. Our size difference making me look like a petite woman being manhandled by her larger lover. Her confident smile and my nervous stare highlighting that fact.

Removing my shirt I now stood naked as Brooke reached around and cupped my breasts and unlike my small hands on her large breast, her hands completely covered mine and I felt a chill run down my back as her palms pressed on my hardened nipples. As she continued to grope me I did nothing to dissuade her. The feeling of her breasts pressing into my back adding to my arousal.

Just yesterday our roles were reversed. Brooke was the shy sexual novice, and I was the confidant aggressor introducing her to the world of sapphic love. Now with her newly acquired confidence and the exposure of my secret our relationship went from me being the lead to Brooke taking the role of mistress.

"You like this, don't you?" asked Brooke, her voice steady and full of confidence.

Before I could answer Brooke pinched my nipples causing me to moan in response.

"So tell me Amber," whispered Brooke as I continued to watch her manhandle my breasts. "Do I have your sexy body? Are you MY lesbian sex slave?"

"Yes mistress," I hissed, surrendering to her.

"I like the sound of that," smiled Brooke.

"Is everything okay in there," inquired a sales lady. "Do you need anything?"

"No. No," everything is fine," responded Brooke releasing me. I found the perfect suit and will be out in a minute.

The mood broken, we quickly dressed.

Monday 5:30 PM HST

I could feel all eyes on us as the hostess led us to our tables. Not because Clare and Susan walked hand in hand or even Brooke and I doing the same. It was more of how we were dressed. While Susan and Clare's dresses made them both look sexy, Brooke and I were dressed in a more hula theme. Brooke wore her new bikini top with a Hawaiian grass skirt and flip-flops while Clare recreated the leaf dress I wore after our hiking trip. Here we were in a high-end restaurant with a gorgeous view, and I was dressed as some primitive in leaves. As this was Hawaii societal rules seemed to let us slide but it did not change the fact that we stood out.