With Strings Attached Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting privacy Clare requested two tables in the back, not the best views but ensured we were alone. After Susan and Brooke were seated the hostess moved a few tables down and seated Brooke and I in a quiet romantic corner with only Clare and Susan in sight.

"I cannot believe I'm sitting here in a grass skirt and no underwear," whispered Brooke even though no one was around to hear.

I could only smile in response having been forbidden from wearing underwear for the past seven months. "As close to being naked as I want to be," I stated remembering my walk in the jungle and my swim in the ocean.

"I would love to see that, replied Brooke In a low husky voice.

Nervously I turned to see Clare watching me as she and Susan talked.

"Some other time," smiled Brooke as she saw where my eyes wondered. "You know I was wondering earlier today if I'm still technically a virgin. While I have not been penetrated, I tried giving my old boyfriend a blowjob but he shot his load as soon as my tongue touched his penis and when he went down on me he was terrible at it, nowhere as good as you.

Since taking the lead, Brooke had been very insistent on me going down on her, having me bring her to several orgasms since the Luau but not once reciprocating. "I guess it depends on how you look at it," I replied. "You've had an orgasm from another person."

"Oh, I definitely had orgasms by another person," boosted Brooke as she reached out and squeezed my hand. "But does that really count. I mean if a woman has a vibrator controlled by another person, and they orgasm would that count? It's a hard line to draw. People usually talk about getting fucked for the first time as losing your virginity."

"That's the benchmark normally used," I stated, thinking of the first time Nicole penetrated me with a strap-on. Nicole had purchased a special set of bridal lingerie and had filmed me proclaiming that I was about to give my virginity to my girlfriend. Nicole then filmed the pivotal event capturing my hymen in a small necklace so whoever wore it once again had their virginity. I even had the blood stained lingerie preserved in a bridal dress memory box.

"So technically I'm still a virgin," giggled Brooke. "Even after everything we did, simply because good girls historically didn't have oral sex."

Even though she didn't mean it, Brooks' statement hurt. While it was true I had gone down on Brooke many times she did not do so to me implying she was a good girl, and I was a slut. A lesbian slut who was no longer a virgin, while Brooke could still claim to be pure.

"I believe you are," I responded giving up the thought that since I did not have sex with a boy I might still be a virgin.

Tuesday 8:30 PM HST

I nervously stood by the wall after spotting Christie, my stalker, after avoiding her for the last several days or more the fact that Clare and Brooke had kept me busy the last several days. Months under Nicole's control had made it almost natural for me to act deferential to the wishes of other women, compounded from being so far from home and under the control of Clare and Brooke. I just didn't have the will power to escape Christie if she caught me.

"Hay, Amber right?" sang a voice from behind me. Turning I saw Maya with a friendly smile on her face.

"Yes," I breathed. Her presence calming my nerves and turning my fear into arousal. "And your Maya from the Luau. I loved your performance."

"Thank you," smiled Maya brushing her long silky hair from her beautiful face. " I'm glad you liked it."

"I did," I replied brushing my own hair from my face.

"Say would you like me to teach you," offered Maya.

Seeing it as my escape from Christie I gladly said yes. As she took my hand and led me to the Luau grounds and the now empty stage my eyes focused on her swaying ass as if hypnotized. I knew I should not be lusting after her but I knew the price I was going to pay for her rescuing me.

"According to legend the goddess Hi'iaka performed the first hula for the pleasure of her sister the goddess of fire, Pele to calm and appease her. So in a way the hula was a dance by a female for the pleasure of another," stated Maya. "Now the hula itself is made up of six basic moves."

I watched intently as Maya's body performed each with grace. The Koholo, a sort of side step. The Ka'o, the swaying of hips. The Kawelu, with one foot stepping forward and back. The Hela, standing on one hip and the other out at a 45-degree angle. The 'Uwehe was basically a step and bending of the knees out. The 'Ami was a rotation of the hips and Maya smiled as she spotted my me mesmerized by the sway of her ass. In truth, I thought she was the perfect mix of exotic and beauty. Her curves and looks could seduce anyone, especially a heterosexual girl primed for the female form.

After several minutes of practice Maya walked over and sat on the throne at the side of the stage. Left standing my eyes were immediately drawn to the two posts Maya had been secured to.

"I see you're thinking of my big scene," purred Maya. Where I'm the princess taken captive by the victorious king. Bound helpless and unable to stop them" With that Maya stood up and walked over to me. "Did you like seeing me tied up? Or did you picture yourself in my place?"

My heart pounded in my chest and I didn't want to respond. To admit that I became aroused seeing her tied up on stage and how I pictured myself in her place. Tied before Nicole, Clare and even Christie always the prisoner of a woman. Women I was required to obey.

Standing before me Maya looked into my eyes as she gently caressed my arm. "So am I to be your captive island princess or are you to be my captive sea princess?" inquired Maya.

Internally my mind was in turmoil and my heart was pounding. Physically, I wanted to be bound by Maya. To lose the ability to say no. Mentally I still knew it was wrong but the thought of being under the control of such a beauty drove up my arousal. "I...I....the captive princes," I stuttered.

"Mmmmmm, I enjoy that too," purred Maya, guiding me between the two pillars. Already accepting my predicament I stood passively as she pulled a rope disguised to look like a vine and tied it around my extended arm. "They purposely left this section clear so it could be tied in a knot," explained Maya as she secured the rope around my wrist. Walking to the other side she repeated the process and I found myself bound on the stage.

As Maya secured me between the posts a weight was lifted from my shoulders. The act of physically being bound freed my mind from the conflict of wanting a sapphic liaison. Under Maya's authority I simply had to follow her demands. As I tested the knots my submissive nature kicked in. I was a puppet on her strings and a wave of desire flooded my body, hardening my nipples and causing my sex to moisten as I mentally surrendered to Maya's complete control of my body.

"There, all nice and secure," proclaimed Maya as she stepped back and studied my bound form.

The lust in her eyes feeding my own arousal. With all the conditioning I had received from Nicole my sense of sensual triggers had developed in a perverse way. I gained a sense of erotic foreplay at being restrained and under the control of another female. Breathing heavily I did not respond, it was not my place to disagree.

"I could do anything I want with you," Maya half whispered as she moved in once again. The smell of arousal mixed with coconut filling my nose. Her hands caressing my sides as her hot breath teased my neck before she placed a soft kiss just below my ear followed by a trail down my neck. I let out a low moan informing her I liked what she was doing.

"I could touch you anywhere I want," continued Maya as she cupped my breasts before sliding her hands down to my ass grabbing and pulling me up against her body.

I shouldn't be sexually attracted to her but as I felt our bodies pressed together, the warm soft skin of her thigh rubbing on mine and her small firm breasts pushing against mine I wanted nothing more than to be hers.

"Kiss you anywhere I want," hissed Maya as she leaned in for a kiss. A kiss I eagerly accepted.

My arms pulled at the restraints as Maya's hands groped my ass. In complete control of my body I could only moan into her mouth as I tried to keep up with her assault, her probing tongue preventing any other sound. After breaking the kiss we were both panting.

"Have you ever been a girl before?" inquired Maya.

"Yes," I gasped.

"So you're not a virgin?" continued Maya.

I responded I wasn't. The argument of me being a heterosexual and never being with a man never entering my mind. I was rewarded with a kiss from my captor.

"Pity, the thought of your first time being bound on stage sounds pretty hot," teased Maya as she dropped to her knees before me.

The dilemma of her seeing my tattoo, not even entering my mind as she pulled my skirt down revealing my vagina.

"What a spot for a tattoo," laughed Maya as her fingers traced the wings before sliding between my lips making up its body.

"Does it say 'girls only'," asked Maya.

"Yes," I replied without a hint of embarrassment.

"So you have never been with a boy?" questioned Maya.

"Correct," I hissed. The fact that I freely admitted not being a virgin and never being with a boy causing no shame in me.

"Then it's a good thing I'm an island princess instead of a prince," stated Maya before leaning in and giving my clit a gentle kiss.

I let out a deep moan as Maya's tongue ran the length of my slit, lapping up my juices before pressing deep into my channel. It didn't matter that she was not the most experienced lover, I was ready and the orgasm that was building within me consumed my body. Closing my eyes, I rode the sexual release and enjoyed the endorphins that flooded my body.

"That was quite the performance," stated Christie. Opening my eyes and turning my head I spotted her standing at the base of the stage, "far more erotic than the usual."

Tied as I was, escape was impossible and Maya just stood wielded to the spot, both of us yielding control of the situation to Christie. I pulled at the ropes as she climbed onto the stage with the look of a predator about to capture its prey. Her lust filled eyes darting from Maya to my bound form. Seeing I was already secured, Christie approached Maya, pulling her out of the stupor as she pulled her against her body.

"Kidnapping a guest as pretty as princess is understandable," growled Christie as she held Maya tightly and forcing her to face me.

"We were just playing," replied Maya, her voice cracking with emotion.

"Playing," purred Christie. "Well this looks like a very fun game. Do you mind if I 'PLAY' as well?"

Christie did not wait for a response as she started to grop at Maya's breast while her eyes locked with mine. "Now as you have already captured my little princess I just need to keep control of my little hula dancer." With that Christie's hand slowly unbuttoned Maya's dress. Her fingers dancing down her flesh as it became exposed one button at a time.

Maya's sexy petite body, rooted in my brain from her performance, was exposed to me once again as her dress fell to the ground. From her long dark hair to her matching eyes, to her adorable button nose to her soft lips down to her black brassiere restraining her small breasts to her trim waist, to her black panties outlining her hips to her long lean legs.

Maya let out a small squeak as Christie pinched her nipple before moving her hand to Maya's back unhooking Maya's bra exposing her fantastic breasts to my view. While not as impressive as Vickie's, Stephanie's, or Brookes they were round and firm, perfect for her body.

"The two of you will make such lovely playmates," continued Christie as her hand slid down Maya's exposed body. My eyes followed as it slid over her tight waist pausing briefly at the top of her panties before descending and stroking her inner thigh causing Maya to squirm and making Christie pull her captive tighter to her body. Her fingers now caressing the front of Maya's panties, pressing against the dark fabric creating a pronounced camel toe. The gentle rubbing causing Maya to moan as her body relaxed.

Realizing Maya was now under her firm control. Christie pulled her over to the empty throne where she took her rightful place. Separating her legs she made the lovely island princess kennel before her new queen. Maya's thong digging into her crack and highlighting her delicious ass. Pulling her head forward Maya starting pleasuring her second pussy of the night.

"Oh, yes," laughed Christie. "Soon I will have the two of you worshiping my body."

With that statement Christie leaned her head back and closed her eyes as Maya continued to work. My endorphin rush now gone and the shock of Christie's appearance receding, I once again focused on my situation. I was on an island in the middle of the Pacific thousands of miles from home with a woman who purchased me for sex. No money or phone and April's ID, which was still in Clare's hotel room, tied on a stage, a captive to my stalker as she attempted to acquire another slave.

My current situation ran through my head. If I did not escape would Christie keep me? Would Clare just assume I left and leave me behind? Would Nicole look for me? Would my parents even know I was gone? If I did not return would Susan go through with her blackmail threat and have my parents arrested.

Not wanting to be owned by Christie I pulled at the ropes holding my arms. Maya's basic knot started to come loose, and I was able to pull my right-hand free. Quickly I untitled my left and grabbed my skirt before quietly leaving the stage. As I scurried out the door I heard Christie's cry of ecstasy.