All Comments on 'Within the Shadows Ep. 12'

by Happytimeshappy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SupportMain420SupportMain420over 6 years ago
Amazingly well written!

I will have the honor to be the first to comment on your end of Within the Shadows.

First of all you are an amazing writer. I had the luck to find you today as I was looking for something interesting to read and boy was I surprised to find more than I was expecting. Like seriously I just read all twelve of your Within the Shadows Ep. in like 3 hours straight. From the first episode I was hooked up and it was interesting and sexy till the very last. The story had just the right amount of spookiness and I am really grateful that writers like yourself exist. Favorite character has to be Kyle for me although I hoped that Gavin's strong love for Holly will make him an interesting part in the story (Rip Gavin). The end definitely took an unexpected turn of events ( was kinda hoping Kyle to take Holly's virginity ) but outside of that I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to Episode 2!

Much Love SupportMain420 <3

HappytimeshappyHappytimeshappyover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you Support

You have no idea how happy I am that you enjoyed the story. I had a lot of fun writing the first season and I'm looking forward to starting the second part, along with the Holly spinoff series I'm starting. When writing Kyle, I wanted to write a character who would act without regards to his own safety to begin with. That made the arc that he eventually takes a bit more interesting to me.

Again, I'm really happy you enjoyed it. (Makes it all worth writing) I hope you enjoy my future stories, both in continuation to the Within the Shadows along with new stories. :) Thank's again!

SaberySaberyover 6 years ago
Great story

I like very much how in the end the story finish i look forward to see how eliza and kyle gone build they home

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 5 years ago
Great story...

Will we see more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
interesting

I found myself hating that none of the characters escaped but realized that it can't always happen that way. I don't normally read fantasy stories erotic or otherwise but was pulled in with the first. Thanks for a good ride.

HappytimeshappyHappytimeshappyover 5 years agoAuthor
I have been working on it.

I've been busy with many aspects of my life recently, but can assure you that I have been working on the next chapter of this story(along with a spin off) and a whole new story all together. I'm really glad that you enjoyed this and hope you enjoy what's to come as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous