All Comments on 'Within the Shadows Ep. 12'

by Happytimeshappy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HappytimeshappyHappytimeshappyover 5 years agoAuthor
I have been working on it.

I've been busy with many aspects of my life recently, but can assure you that I have been working on the next chapter of this story(along with a spin off) and a whole new story all together. I'm really glad that you enjoyed this and hope you enjoy what's to come as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
interesting

I found myself hating that none of the characters escaped but realized that it can't always happen that way. I don't normally read fantasy stories erotic or otherwise but was pulled in with the first. Thanks for a good ride.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 5 years ago
Great story...

Will we see more?

SaberySaberyover 6 years ago
Great story

I like very much how in the end the story finish i look forward to see how eliza and kyle gone build they home

HappytimeshappyHappytimeshappyover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you Support

You have no idea how happy I am that you enjoyed the story. I had a lot of fun writing the first season and I'm looking forward to starting the second part, along with the Holly spinoff series I'm starting. When writing Kyle, I wanted to write a character who would act without regards to his own safety to begin with. That made the arc that he eventually takes a bit more interesting to me.

Again, I'm really happy you enjoyed it. (Makes it all worth writing) I hope you enjoy my future stories, both in continuation to the Within the Shadows along with new stories. :) Thank's again!

SupportMain420SupportMain420over 6 years ago
Amazingly well written!

I will have the honor to be the first to comment on your end of Within the Shadows.

First of all you are an amazing writer. I had the luck to find you today as I was looking for something interesting to read and boy was I surprised to find more than I was expecting. Like seriously I just read all twelve of your Within the Shadows Ep. in like 3 hours straight. From the first episode I was hooked up and it was interesting and sexy till the very last. The story had just the right amount of spookiness and I am really grateful that writers like yourself exist. Favorite character has to be Kyle for me although I hoped that Gavin's strong love for Holly will make him an interesting part in the story (Rip Gavin). The end definitely took an unexpected turn of events ( was kinda hoping Kyle to take Holly's virginity ) but outside of that I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to Episode 2!

Much Love SupportMain420 <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous