Within the Shadows Pt. 02 Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle picked him up and lifted him into the air before growling and throwing him through the air. Adam landed into the side of a large tree, knocking his breath from him. Something collapsed within him and he knew that there was no way of surviving this battle.

Not much of a battle, Adam thought as he lied on his side and watched Kyle stomp toward him once more and swing his leg out into another kick. Adam flew further into the forest and heard something below him crack and groan. Kyle was stomping toward him again with a look of pure hatred on his face. The wound in the demon's neck had completely healed over.

Kyle had picked up a log from the ground and held it above his head. He swung it down and Adam felt the weight of it crash into him right before the ground he was lying on gave out and he fell into a dark pit. Mud splashed over him as he was swallowed by the shadows. A large hole shined a beam of light down on him and he watched as Kyle's head drifted into view from above. The demon snorted and then was gone.

Adam had done what he could to help Sheri. He tried to set up but the pain of movement was too much. He was broken in many places. His insides were ruptured and his head hurt with every pound of his heartbeat.

He knew he was going to die.

*******

Sheri ran as hard as she could. She didn't look back. That fool Adam had tried to attack Kyle. She knew he would have. She knew if she ran, Adam would try to be some kind of hero and buy her time. The fool deserved his fate but she had to stay alive. She had to discover the truth of this place.

That was Kyle! She didn't believe it at first. She thought maybe it was just a coincident that the demon shared the name of her ex-lover. She was wrong. She knew she was wrong as soon as she heard his booming voice. The accents were exactly the same. That excited her at the exact same time as it frightened her.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't see the strange nude man that had stepped in her path and crashed into him. Pushing herself back, Sheri got a better look at the man. He was pale and had a toothy grin and an expression that showed every possible emotion at once. He laughed a wheezing laugh at her as he stood up and walked toward her. He stroked his erection, seeming to not even notice what he was doing as he was totally fixated on her at the moment.

"My pretty Sheri," he said. Every word rising and falling as he spoke. She narrowed her eyes and recognized him.

"Sam," she asked, pushing herself up to her feet. "What in the fuck has happened to you?!"

Sam snorted and laughed as he continued his slow pace toward her. His free hand reaching out as if he were stroking her hair, though he was still too far to be able to touch her.

"You are mine," he said in that strange voice. "My pretty Sheri."

"Sam," Sheri said, her voice shaking more than she expected. "What's happening?"

Sam increased his steps and stood face to face with her before she was able to step back further. He hooked his arm around her back and pulled her close to him. She could feel his cock under her dress as he began rubbing it against her inner thigh. She placed a hand against his chest and tried to push him back but his strength was too much. Moisture from his pre-cum stuck to her thigh as he continued to push himself up and down her smooth flesh.

"My pretty Sheri," he whispered. His eyes flashed with pure delight as he leaned close and smelled her hair. "You will give yourself to me, yes?"

Sheri could hear a thunderous stomping behind her and looked back to see Kyle running toward them. She looked back to see Sam licking his lips as he lifted the bottom of her dress and looked down at her shaved pussy.

"I need more," Kyle shouted as he crashed through a tree with his shoulder so hard that the side of the tree exploded into splinters and it fell over, crashing onto the ground behind him.

Sam growled at Kyle just before he was sent flying through the air from the great demon's uppercut. Kyle pulled his hand back and Sheri noticed steam rising from his fist where he had punched the crazy man. The stun of his burn didn't last long though, for Kyle was staring directly into her eyes.

She felt a sudden need to please the man that she had pleased so many times before. Although he was much, much larger than he had been when he was human, Sheri could still see many similarities of the old Kyle in this demon's form. The way his eyebrows slowly narrowed was the same as the old Kyle. The way he stroked her cheeks. Did he remember her?

"Sheri," he asked, a brief moment of humanity drifted into his face just before he shook his head and was back to the crazed demon. "I need more."

Her stomach started to twist into knots as she anticipated having sex with her old lover. He was an excellent partner before and she just knew that he was going to be ten times better now. She felt her dress lift up as the soft flesh of his dick pressed against her stomach.

"I'll give you more," she promised as she rose on her toes and pressed her mouth to his. She gasped as one of his hands cupped her ass and lifted her in the air and plunged a finger in her wet pussy.

"She's my pretty," Sam's voice screamed from behind her.

Kyle released her and Sheri turned to see the crazed Sam leaping through the air. His leap took him over her as she ducked and he crashed into Kyle, sending the two rolling into the clearing, smoke rising from Kyle's chest where Sam had his hands.

"What are you," Kyle shouted as he backhanded the man so hard that he rolled away and crashed into the side of a house.

"I am Sam," Sam shouted in a high pitched screech as he ran on all fours like a rabid wolf. He leaped once more and dug his fingernails into Kyle's face. Kyle's flesh sizzled as smoke billowed up into the air causing the demon to scream in pain.

Sam fell from Kyle and turned to see Sheri, who hadn't moved from where she had been standing. She wanted to go to Kyle. She knew that would lead to her being drained of all that made her who she was but she didn't care. She wanted him. She began to step toward Kyle and felt Sam crash into her, knocking her onto her side. Sam pulled the bottom of her dress so hard that she heard it rip up the side.

"My pretty," Sam whispered quickly. "Don't worry, my pretty. Sam will make you his. Sam will make you only his."

She opened her mouth in a silent scream as Sam's cock plunged into her cunt all at once. Surging energy shot up her spine as the crazed man held his upper body up by pushing down on the side of her hip. He slid his dick in and out of her over and over again. She felt cold spreading, electricity jolting, and darkness rushing through her all at once.

"Get off of her," Kyle shouted as he covered half of his face with a hand. He ran toward them with his free hand outstretched. "I need more!"

Kyle dropped to his knees by her head, seeming afraid to touch Sam. He grabbed her face and pushed his cock into her mouth so hard and fast that he instantly slid down her throat, causing her to gag.

"Mine," Sam growled as his thrusts sped up.

"No," Kyle shouted back.

Sheri could feel a struggle within her as the two forces pulled and pushed in a fight to control her. Her heart pounded and her pussy twitched with the pleasure. She could feel something in her soul turning and twisting as the cold and electric flashes continued to cover those same swirls of her being.

Kyle's massive cock slid in and out of her throat harder and harder as Sam's dick pounded in and out rapidly. The two men stopped speaking at all, so locked in their internal battle as they were. Sheri found her body reaching close to its climax. She had never been so excited before in her life. She had never felt so great in her life.

Her body erupted in a series of jerks as her screams of pleasure were stopped by the massive cock in her throat. Sam was the first to scream as she felt his cum fill her womb but Kyle's scream followed soon after. She felt long hot jets of his cum blast down her throat as he held her head tightly. The two fell back from her and she coughed cum from her mouth as she felt more dripping down her thigh.

Her soul swirled within her in a struggle. It seemed confused. It didn't know where to go. There were places it could go, she knew. She knew that the two options held equal rights to her and therefore, her soul spun in confusion. Her body continued to jerk in her orgasm as her soul shifted and finally rose from her. She left her body for a moment and looked down at herself. She watched her body jerked and scream in pleasure just before vanishing. Now she was complete once more. Something began pulling at her. She rose higher and higher until Kyle and Sam were no longer visible. The entire island was within her view. Something above her caught her attention and she looked up to see a hole in the sky that she knew only she could see. It was pulling at her. There was no escape. Did she even want to escape?

She reached out and touched the hole. It pulled at her harder. It beckoned her. She smiled and slipped through.

*******

Adam coughed as warm blood ran down his cheek from the side of his mouth. This was it. The last moments of his life. He never would have guessed that this would have been how he died. It was almost enough to laugh.

"Down here," a voice echoed off the stone walls of the small pit and Adam opened his eyes to see a woman looking down at him from above. He thought he recognized her.

With the most difficult effort he had ever had in his entire life, Adam forced his lungs to work enough air to say a name.

"Rebecca?"

12