All Comments on 'Without Trust You Have Nothing'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 1 month ago

5 stars from Xluckylee for a good story and I plan to read more of your stories. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Awesome!!! 👍

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story. Needed more revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Perfect example of the entitled woman (in this case two) who believed that they could do and say what they liked, lie and deceive and get away with it. They both found out that real life and adults don't act like that. Well done to the husband for being principled and sticking to them. His wife and her sister stuck to theirs too. Unfortunately theirs were "I get to do what I want and when and I don't care about you" Good story BardnotBard

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

“Yes professor.” Perfect ending to a story about a fucked up wife.

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

GREAT story!!! 5 stars!

Let's hope Mark and Holly get soon their epiphany moment hahahaha

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The kids were old enough to handle knowing that their mother had an abortion and that could have been their sibling! How bad is that!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, more. Thanks for sharing.

5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A naughty schoolgirl at home huh?

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Short nd to the point!! Thanks for an entertaining read.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

liked it but wish you had made a stronger case for heartbreak when he found out... like bigger eureka moments. bigger shocks when his wife discovers he knows about the affair and clinic, shock the kids to know about the clinic... or made them appear more brain washed if they didn't have any reaction to that. It would have made the main character sink to greater depths and resulted in a stronger romance, which would make for a sweeter ending. The ending was pretty good though, that romance was a nice antidote to the lows.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There is no way she only cheated with one guy, five years ago. Heck the lumber salesmen moves in 6 months after the divorce. Sure it is her choice and she is no longer married but it shows the fallacy of her intent to reconcile. And the kids. Ok I can imagine some have a hard time coping at first. But after the crao hits the fan, the evidence is released and the lumber salesman moved in? Nah. Their willful ignorance and stubbornness was pretty surreal.

inka2222inka22227 months ago

4 stars, because I hate stories where the asswipe kids side with the cheater AND don't have any negative consequences. Otherwise, a good BTB with 5-star potential!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The husband acted with restraint until he got egged on. He is not narrow-minded, just principled. Hard to believe she only slept with one guy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He is NOT NARROW MINDED!!

WIFE AND SISTER ARE SKANKS

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5* to the MC and his 'investigator' dad

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mark and Holly are ungrateful bastards children, jyst like their skank mother and her family!!!

miket0422miket042211 months ago

Husband and wife seemed almost like stick figures. He was cold, hard and rigid. He was correct in his assessment of things but, his personality was not at all attractive.

She fucked up in a major way and all she can say is that it's in the past and they need to move on.

Nothing very believable or likable about either spouse.

slowhand21slowhand2111 months ago

Should have confronted her about the abortion.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit12 months ago

Oh, I loved it! Absolutely wonderful BTB reaffirmation tale of a stubbornly principled guy, who proved steadfast in his beliefs and principles, determinedly prevailing against a perfect storm of family pressure to ease-off and put-up with a culture of inertia, slack morals, just deal (actually meaning DON'T deal) with it, let sleeping dogs lie and don't rock the boat!.

Well done, 5* well earned!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really hit 5 stars But only registered 1 ??!!

Don't understand but sorry as loved story

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

Although he was somewhat harsh, it was a BTB by someone with a very high commitment to his own ethical & moral code. While he was unforgiving to the cheating spouse, unless I missed it, he never told the kids about her abortion, which would probably have changed their minds about who was responsible for the break-up of the family.

Credit to him for that... 5 stars for this morality tale.

usaretusaret12 months ago

For some unfathomable reason I did not care for hubby’s methods of revealing his “hate”. A bit too vitriolic .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Marital Fidelity is not selective, it's an absolute! If you don't believe that and live that, don't get married!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What is damning is the fact that the wife cheated and betrayed her foolishly devoted husband. The marriage counseling was crammed down everyone's throat, despite the wife's betrayal. Husband knew that if they reconciled, it would not be long before he would again be betrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If the MC's juvenile antics during the marital therapy sessions impressed the therapist so much she decided to bend her professional ethics nearly to their breaking point in order to fuck him, she has some significant psychological issues. It is sad the marriage was destined to receive no competent professional assistance despite the therapy time and expense having been paid. Of course, the abortion made the survival of the marriage nearly impossible despite the efforts of the most skilled and ethical therapist. How did thewwife know who had fathered the fetus she aborted? If she did not know, her decision to terminate the pregnancy without her husband's knowledge and consent is unforgivable. It is truly damning that she told the lover about the pregnancy but not her husband.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Autor, deberías subir más obras.

Eres muy bueno en estas satiras ...

Y consigues el objetivo que la gente "crea" que los personajes son reales... Es cosa de leer los comentarios.

Un aplauso para ti!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did I miss where he challenged Sandra about the abortion? Or informed his kids she had killed a sibling of theirs?

.

Otherwise…well done.

.

4 ****

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 1 year ago

I definitely second the idea from the anon below: "You should write a second chapter where their daughter becomes a divorced slut like her mother and their son is bemoaning his wife cuckolding him. You know, the moments when they finally realize they backed the wrong parent."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You should write a second chapter where their daughter becomes a divorced slut like her mother and their son is bemoaning his wife cuckolding him. You know, the moments when they finally realize they backed the wrong parent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read more than a few stories of infidelity and divorce, on this website. No matter how dirty or vindictive it gets, the authors all seem to be obsessed with making sure the ex wife does not suffer too badly. In this story, the husband might possibly have his relationship with his kids damaged forever, due to not wanting to be truthful and up front with them. As I have mentioned in the past, women are all about winning the “;spin”. A guy will brag he fucked 10 girls in the last month. That is where the multiplier comes in. Take it times .10, and you get the actual number, 1. A girl can say she dated 1 guy in the same time period. But she is not counting quickies at work, or blowjobs in club parking lot. Or guys fingering her on the dance floor. Or ANY sexual activity when she just needs a human dildo, or is drunk. Take HER number, and multiply it by 10, gets you 10 guys. When a guy finds out his wife is cheating on him, it’s pretty much assured to be way worse, than the evidence he uncovers. The other “ trend”, is for the husband to want revenge on the guy, but not the slut wife. Somehow, he led her astray? I call BS on that. Men have a hard time fighting off women who show interest, because it’s not a normal occurrence. Women , on the other hand, get this all the time. In fact, sometimes they just flirt to build up their ego, using men as a mental dildo. So when your wife decides to cheat, it isn’t because some scumbag started to pay attention to her. It’s because SHE decided to allow it to move forward. So, if we establish that women do not need to get married for sex, then what do they get out of a marriage? Stability, wealth, a safe place to raise a family. Trash HER reputation, and take away the spin. Guys will still want to fuck her, that won’t change. But win the spin, and nobody will want to risk marrying her, or even dating serious. She took away your one motivation to get married, steady pussy. And now, you are poorer than you started, so most women will not want to get serious with you. $$$ That, my friends, is the sad reality. Most guys do not have a business in a trust, that they can sell for millions. As the song says” You got no money, you got no car, then you got no woman, so there you are” Reality.... 5 stars.

sdc97230sdc97230over 1 year ago
Why would he soft-pedal her infidelity?

The kids might have understood his position better if they knew their mother had involved their aunt in her cheating and had aborted their potential little brother or sister who could have been their father's child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a good story . Keep up the good work

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

This story brings to mind all those women I have known who seem able to relate to men only through flirtation. It's a game and I suspect their egos are too weak to have a real friend-based relationship with a man. A man needs to avoid those women like the plague.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't believe one of the anonymous feedback idiots called the husband a dickhead. Yeah what a terrible human being for deciding he wasn't going to lay down for this cheating slut and let her walk all over him. Maybe he wasn't a great dad since his kids were also both morons, unable to tell right from wrong. At worst you could say he was a bit harsh in his tone, but he needed to make his point and he did! Nicely done!

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Without trust..................Is a wife a cheater going to bars without her husband even though she doesn't fuck somebody? I think so. You here many of the stories here where the wife wants to date other men or spend the night or weekend with other men. Is that all fiction? Probably not.

The last talk I had with my wife of thirteen years went like this: Why? she: I just fell out of love. I just want to go out there and see what's there. But if it doesn't work out, can I come back? me: I didn't say a thing just got up and walked out the door. End of marriage, end of family. Good story, 5 stars

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

The abortion was a deal breaker for me, nothing after that mattered. She was HISTORY. I had a hard time liking Noah. His rigidity got on my nerves. His kids will see her for what she is eventually, when they grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story of a real dickhead.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Love this one, way to go professor

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a different sort of cheating wife story than the usual LW template. Why weren't the kids told about how long the affair lasted? Or why they weren't told about the abortion? That was their sibling she had killed, just so she could keep up her cheating lifestyle. It might have also changed how the kids looked at their mom. Why wasn't the abortion brought up at the counseling meetings? His ex-wife might not have known he knew about it, and that was another reason for him not giving an inch on the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When his children get engaged, he should tell their intended about how they don’t think infidelity is a big deal.

ZK

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Don't like the story, don't like Noah! Having had 3 wives I've learned it's better to bend a little because if you don't bend - you break.

In the end, a man like Noah ends up a bitter, broken old loner with no contact with his kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My only comment is that this is a case where the infidelity and abortion should have been mentioned to the kids, to make them see the true heinousness of the wife. That was, after all, their sibling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done! Someone mentioned the abortion, and or were there more than one. Also, was DNA taken to determine if any of them were Noah's? Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never ever let anyone talk you out of your relationship deal breakers. Cheating, definitely a relationship deal breaker. Cheating and getting pregnant from your affair partner and than having an abortion...mega relationship deal breaker. As another commentator pointed out there's no statue of limitations for cheating as a relationship deal breaker.

Forgiveness is overrated. There are only two types of people who consistently promulgate the importance of forgiveness: abusers and their codependents. The concept of forgiveness is a recurring theme in any abusive relationship, and necessarily so, because without extensive value being placed upon that concept there wouldn’t be an abusive relationship. Taking back a cheater is like let a man-eating bear hang around long enough to eat another one of your children after they already eaten one. You know what they do, you’ve seen what they are, and you don’t let them do it anymore. Don't let yourself be lulled lulled into a state of in-activeness with hypnotic platitudes about forgiveness and how we’re all kinda fucked up and we all make mistakes and we’re all the same is just another psychologically abusive manipulation performed by the abusers and their codependents.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Loved the story (5 Stars)

I my opinion, we know what those are like, it's to bad the world is not just black and white in making dissensions. It would be so much easier in life.

However, your story was a great way to tell it. I have given a few of your stories 5 Stars and few 1 Star. But I am glad you keep on writing despite what we read give as Stars or comments. You have a good handle on telling stories your way. I like that.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah. He married a Narcissist bitch, who’s cheating was enabled by her family. The fact she had no remorse for anything, even the abortion, shows there was no way back. Narcissists always are looking for a new “ supply”. If they are female, most likely they use sex to try to control, a whole string of men. The only way to “ fix” a narcissist relationship, is get out of it, while you can. That’s what he did. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'll never understand how "It's in the past" is supposed to absolve or excuse the adultery.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

All during the counseling there was no mention of the abortion?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

With so many great M&M stories, how do you pick a favorite? This one is close for me.

EzrollinEzrollinover 2 years ago

Maybe if this had happened when they were dating he could have forgiven, but wedding vows were broken and trust betrayed. Was this the only time and could it happen again? This wasn't a one time thing but an ongoing affair. I can well understand his reluctance to forgive.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - I like this BTB story.

The wife got exactly what she deserved and so did all the 'enablers'. There really is no grey area around infidelity/cheating - either you did it, or you did not - there is no 'maybe'. What about STD's? The abortion especially did it for me - she killed a baby (or babies) purely for the convenience of her infidelity/cheating lifestyle. She should have gotten her tubes tied, or a complete hysterectomy - BEFORE she started cheating.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

A great read. Maybe a bit over-the-top in his punishment of Sandra, but still a good yarn. 5 stars.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

A very nice story. I could have saw them getting back together even with him being (rightfully) stubborn if she actually expressed remorse rather then the standard "it was a mistake" and if she managed to change her behavior. However the story wouldn't have been nearly as enjoyable if they reconciled. 5 star story.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

True Sandra deserves to be charred to a well done. Still 5 stars for me.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

I don’t think she was burned enough

Good story though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh "YES" professor!

I wonder how many times that line has been spoken. Entertaining story.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Good one, made me grin.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
5 Stars.

One of the best M&M offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 stars. But agree told all about abortion

Enjoyed

TRUST foundation of marriage

Gone how regain?!?

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
The situation?

Total clusterfuck.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Interesting

Having an affair was one thing, having an abortion was really a deal breaker, no way could you stay married, should have told the whole town about the unborn child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Guy is an asshole

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. Trust me, this is a great story. One of M&M's best.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
Reed R has lost his fucking mind

How do you compare his to he's slut EX-wife? She cheated and he had a one night stand after his divorce.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@ReedRichards Re: "One paragraph put the husband . . . ." - He was divorced, and made no promises to the co-ed, how does that put him in the same category as his ex-wife?

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

A clean cut story. He was absolutely right.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THOSE CHOOSINGS GET HARDER TO OVERCOME

especially those that don't interfere with his mind sets. TK U MLJ LV NV

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

After Noah asked his father in law about running a whorehoue, he should have followed up by asking whether his wife taught his daughters about abortion. Then he should have told his kids about the abortion. The talk about trust should have been after explaining that he could never be sure whether it was the only affair, the only affair ending with abortion, or even whether she might have aborted babies he fathered without telling him.

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 4 years ago
My LA wife

Calls them beaver shots.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Nuclear Option

Should have told the kids about the abortion.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Pretty good

He maintained his stance without being holier than though. Good one!

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
AGREE!!!

One and DONE concerning cheating. Glad the whore got some Karma. Kids are sometimes blind and dumb,,,

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 4 years ago
Excellent.

Good plot, good humor.

And using the classic pussy flash

was icing on the cake.

Top ratings from me.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed this one also, you are very talented and can come up with some interesting variations on the cheating genre. Well done here.

fifteen16fifteen16about 4 years ago
Strange

I remember a conversation many years past, i say conversation but mainly i listened and he talked. He discovered his wife was having affair, that's discreet language for shagging her boss for about a month. He had long drawn out discussions with her about the why and all that.Now i was getting the ear bashing,but what was eventually revealed was two points. One of course her having sex with another was hurtful but what upset him more was the deceit and the lies. Interesting i thought. Good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore the haters

Those hateful anon comments read like they are left by jealous authors. Too bad literotica.com doesn't print the iP address of the commentor so we can see who these spineless creatures are

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
Bravo!

A really good story! Convincingly told! The characters are understandable! And the end is unusual but still better than a BTB!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
so of these comments are so stupid

a woman wouldn't use getting a building permit as an excuse. Oh really, how about I'm getting my hair washed and coming home with the same hair. Women think men are stupid because most are like your comment. Underestimating a female's plots are why so many men are raising someone else kids.

Davidj001Davidj001over 4 years ago
Liked it!

Liked it a lot!

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

Black and white, wrong or right fits my life philosophy. Sarah's betrayal was too much to come back from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Since when does cheating have an expiry limit?

The ex wife must be totally nuts to expect any sensible husband to forgive and forget cheating. Be it 5 day, 5 weeks or, as in this case, 5 years. Lying and an abortion? Mr. Phd did exactly the right thing. All such stories should follow the same course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Liked It

I like the way this author writes. He cuts through the nebulous BS and the mindless chit-chat and gets to the heart of the story very succinctly. And I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks, moreandmore.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

PhD is just a degree level you attain with post grad studies. It can be in any field.

Philosophy is the fallback for people who cannot actually see other sides. They get a theory and that is that, so your character, if indeed has a PhD in Philosophy is well suited.

darthdaxdarthdaxover 4 years ago
Fuck the naysayers!

I liked it. Why? Because it entertained me. Was it completely believable? Mmmm more so so than a huge white whale going around biting legs off I'd say. But that entertained me also. Did I like every part of it? Well no beloved canine got shot at the end of it, thats a plus. But I enjoyed it. We don't have to like or agree with everything we read to be entertained by it. I'm just glad there are people out there who write em so I can read em. Whether I'm happy or extremly pissed off at the end, I was entertained.

THANKS FOR WRITING Sir M&M!!!

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryover 4 years ago
Ditto

What Harryin Va said.

What MightHorney said

Good story ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 4 years ago
WACKDOODLE OFF HIS MEDS AGAIN

What's most telling about whackdoodle ridiculous comments is that he doesn't post a single negative comment about anything that the wife has done

5 years ago the wife had a 6 months-long affair... NOT a 1 night stand

The wife got pregnant... and the father Might be the husband or the salesman

The wife had an abortion... that the salesman knew as about but the husband did not

The wife may have Killed the husbands fetus/ baby

Then there were the massive lies....

MOST IMPORTANTLY... while the affair may have been 5 years ago from the husbands perspective the affair only happened a few months ago.

Even if the wife is telling the truth that there's been nothing since that 6 month affair... the husband only recently found out about it so he is still living with fresh pain even though from the wife's perspective it was 5 years ago

ibbunkibbunkover 4 years ago

Good story overall, but at some point the "oh woe is me" turns into "wa wa wa" if continued too long. Thanks for your work.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: anon

"You believe there are smoking hot nubile teens out there waiting to have sex with fat, old ugly guys.."

I didn't write the story, dumbass. From page 2: "It wasn't long before I had a young naked lady in my bed."

So yeah, young women do get infatuated with their teachers... it happens all the time. When my wife was 18, her best friend had a big crush on their 35-year-old geography teacher. It's a well-known fact that authority figures are attractive to women.

As for the rest... Is your cock-cage too tight?

Squeal cum-slurping cuck... squeal!

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
People never cease to disappoint me...

Standard story expected by an author like moreandmore - which, in other words, means 'really good stuffs!'

What actually sadden me, with his latest effort, is the bizarre reactions and comments left in it by what I can only describe as some 'Soy Boy'-level readers.

Honestly, and apologies for my bluntness, but, if you feel the least bit sorry for Sandra here, and feel antipathy toward how Noah reacted to learning about her betrayal... you're defective. There's genuinely something terribly wrong with you.

Quick recap: five years ago, wife had a 6 months-long affair that MAY have resulted with her getting pregnant by her beau (could have been the husband's kid...), ending up with her having an abortion and her REPETITIVELY LYING to her husband to cover it up (funny how so many people seems to have forgot about the constant lies...); since it turns out she was an awful liar who only got away with it for so long, because of the undeserved trust her spouse had for her, the husband in question eventually caught her in one of those awful lies, and started to investigate what really happened, finally finding out the awful truth about his wife's past behavior; upon learning about his discovery, the wife, instead of showing true, genuine remorse for her actions, was only sorry that he discovered said actions, repetitively demanding that he just forget about it; worst, not only didn't she change her behavior at work, which was probably the cataclysm of her adultery, she also turned THEIR OWN CHILDREN against him, using them as weapon to force her husband to bow down and resume their relationship...

Yet this is the woman you want to defend? This is who you think Noah is not good enough for? This is the hill you want to plant your flag on top of, built by a thoroughly untrustworthy woman that would have spend the rest of her life lying to her husband, if she could haven gotten away with it? And, on top of that, you're unhappy about the MC being angry at her!? If you cannot be angry about your spouse making a complete mockery of your marriage, WHAT EXACTLY CAN YOU BE ANGRY ABOUT!?

As I said: you guys are defective. And a bunch of hypocrites, to boot

How high is the level of hypocrisy displayed by the defective bunch? The same people calling Noah 'a loser' for his reaction here would be the first ones cheering on Sandra, if it was him who was hiding a six months affair with a co-ed that resulted with her having an abortion. Don't even bother denying it - we all know your type...

Bottom line: I like the story just fine, but man didn't some of the comments it generate triggered me! I hate replying to other users' opinions, but I couldn't help myself here - how they saw this whole tale was so opposite to what actually happened in it, it's as if they read something else entirely. Contrary to popular belief, I don't mind reconciliation in LW, but it always had to be earn, to, at a bare minimum, seek... Nothing at all like that happened here - Sandra didn't want reconciliation, just blind acceptance. That's FUBAR, and, if you agree with such a stance, then you're FUBAR too.

Man, some of you sad muppets are even worst than willing cuckolds - at least, that's what those cretins asked for! Geezus...

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Re: Pretty funny stuff.

Ending up calling Noah a loser is revisionist history at his best.

Let's remember that Sandra did NOT only cheated; she got impregnated during her affair, end up aborting the child (who may or may not have been her husband's), and hide it / lied about it for years.

I'm a very 'gray zone' kind of guy myself, but there's certain moments where being COMPLETELY UNCOMPROMISING makes all the sense in the world. And this is definitely one of them.

He was indeed clueless. Which is why he walked away from a worthless slut of a wife. He hasn't lost his children (sure, they live with their mother, but they obviously still have a relationship with their father, otherwise he wouldn't be aware of their feelings towards Marsha) or his standing in the community - that's just wishful thinking on your part. Sure, he lost half of his assets, but big deal - didn't your parents ever taught you that money cannot buy you happiness and/or self-respect? He obviously welcomed the pastor's sermons - why would he be viewed as 'part of the problem' when he was the direct victim of said problem? If anything, the whole community showed, by doing less and less business with Morgan Hardware, to be siding with HIM! There's no such thing as being 'guilty by association' for having the bad luck of marrying a cheating spouse. And, as long as him sleeping with co-eds had no bearing with the grades he was giving, who cares about what gossipers may whispers? Plus, as you seems to have forgotten: all of his sleeping around with students is in the past. Reminder: Noah is A MARRIED MAN WHO DOESN'T CHEAT.

Bottom line: if all of this makes this MC a loser, in your book, I honestly have no interest in knowing what you may view as a winner. Your logical thinking is too faulty to be taken the least bit seriously.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Re: Wow

"The wife is better off without him."

Tell that to the wife that keeps hoping the man that now hates her guts would take her sorry ass back.

Just like Sandra, you're pathetic.

meucimeuciover 4 years ago

I was really glad that the husband stuck to his guns and got the divorce. It seems like maybe the father in law pimped out his daughters to salesman to get lower prices to me. I really enjoyed this story it was very simple and very effective at the same time, when it comes to fidelity in a marriage there is no gray area or do overs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Made me laugh

Good work. 5*

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
That was a good story

I don't think Noah was narrow minded, I think he was forthright, knew his own mind and could not tolerate liars and cheats.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...