WMD Vol. 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
Andrea "punishes" Mike.
2.5k words
4.63
6k
5

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
765 Followers

Chapter Five: Return Fire

Andrea woke to the blaring of her alarm. She started her day by rinsing her face with cold water, and staring into her reflection, she was struck by how normal she felt and how well-rested she was. The first time Mike had fucked her, she had felt like he had nearly turned her inside out. This time, however, she felt ready for the day. He had already stretched her before, and so she knew what to expect. More than that, she was ready for him to do it again.

She dressed slowly after leaving the bathroom, pulling the fabric onto her body with a solid understanding of what Mike would see when he arrived at work. She cupped her breasts before fastening her bra, and she remembered Mike's continual praise for her figure. Her nipples grew hard at the memory and, as she stepped into her panties, she stopped to examine her plump backside. It has always seemed too large to her considering her otherwise slender frame, but Mike's promise to fuck her ass echoed inside of her and left her loins warm and moist.

Once dressed, Andrea pulled her uniform on over her clothes. Then, she returned to the bathroom to stare at herself in the mirror as she brushed her hair. She could understand Mike's attraction to her, and she was flattered by it. Mike was handsome in his own right, muscular and well-endowed, and she felt like she well-suited for him. Tall and buxom, she had a body that many men would admire but only a select few could ever deserve. She remembered Bryan sleeping in the bedroom and rolled her eyes. He has been a long-lasting mistake.

At work, she was electric, moving quickly and finishing every task she could before Mike's inevitable arrival. Her stomach was knotted with excitement all morning because of it. In many ways, Andrea continued to dislike Mike and had misgivings about their strange new relationship. What had her so excited, however, was his dick, which she had a very clear and heartfelt appreciation for. Having her cervix opened had taught her something--Mike had a lot of growing up to do, but his dick was already perfect. That alone gave him dominion over her and left her powerless to argue his interest or actions in any meaningful way. Regardless of how she felt about Mike, if he wanted to fuck her at work, then she would let him. So, if she wanted to get work done, she would have to do it before he arrived.

So, Andrea spent her morning working harder than she had ever worked before and with a single-minded focus on the reward fuck she expected to follow. Periodically, she stopped to check the clock for Mike's eventual arrival, and each time she smiled as the clock moved closer and closer toward noon. The morning passed quickly as she fantasized about him and, at the rate at which she was finishing her work, she thought it likely to have at least an hour cleared to spend with him before she had to go home.

When the paperwork was finished, Andrea hurried around the store to do her orders before checking the back. She took the time to do Mike's work for him, stocking the coolers and checking the gauges before excusing herself for an early lunch. While out, she forewent food and instead stopped by the store to buy herself lubricant. Her stomach was too twisted to eat, but she fully expected Mike to undo those knots with a hard, deep fucking, and she wanted to be ready for him just in case.

That said, Andrea also really wanted to see him come today. She had seen him swell and pulse, and she had felt him come in and on her, drowning her in cum and marking her like a liquid brand. Now, she wanted to see his semen jumping from his long, hard dick and reach apex before it rained down on her. Today, she decided, she wanted his climax to be her only focus.

Time passed quickly until noon, and then time grinded to a halt. Andrea watched the clock, counting the seconds as she waited for Mike. She took breaks to check the door when she heard it open, and each new customer coming or going left her more frustrated. Her stomach was knotted tight, and the butterflies inside of it were stirring her up. When Mike finally did arrive, her panties became a marsh against her weeping pussy.

Mike entered the office with a crooked grin that was dimpled on one side, and he stood over her. "Morning, bosslady."

Andrea smiled back at him on instinct. "It's one o'clock, and you're late."

Mike shrugged and keyed himself in at the time clock. "And you're my slut. What's your point?"

Andrea's smile turned to a frown. It was playful and entirely fake. Her eyes were fixed on his telling bulge. "I might be your slut, but you still work here, Mike, and I think you should be punished for your late arrival."

"Punished? What is this, grade school?" He laughed at her brazenly eying his crotch. She licked her hips absently, and he said, "How do you plan to punishment exactly?"

"Well," purred Andrea, cupping his manhood and rubbing him through his pants. "I thought that since you love fucking me so much, I'll just have to make sure you come before you get the chance to fuck me."

Leaning over her, Mike laughed even louder. He leaned back to close the door while playfully groaning. "What? Oh, no!"

Andrea laughed, too, and undid his pants. She pulled him out and drew in a deep breath at the sight of him. Mike was long and half-erect already, and she loved staring down his length. Taking hold of him in both hands, she measured him with her fingers. Mike was only partially erect, but already he dwarfed Bryan's proudest erection. At full-length, Andrea knew, Mike made Bryan look like a small child. This was partly because Bryan wasn't particularly well-endowed to begin with. Mostly, however, it was because Mike was just so. Damn. Large.

Mike cleared his throat to draw her attention. Staring down at her, he asked, "So, how is it you plan to make me come, Andrea?"

Holding him in both hands, Andrea smiled. He looked even bigger than she remembered and, examining him up close, she chewed her bottom lip as she stroked him. Her face felt warm, and her eyes sparkled when she turned them on him. "I'm going to jerk you off."

He swelled at that, and Andrea felt it with her fingers. She stared at his lengthening shaft and stroked him again. He was already throbbing, and his growth enthralled her. He looked so big to her to begin with, but to see him getting bigger was everything she wanted. It was the very reason she wanted to jerk him off to begin with, to see him swell, to watch him pulse and leak, and to see him erupt like a thick, fleshy volcano. It was her hunger. It was almost a need at this point.

Andrea purred, stroking him from crown to base. "Mm. I'm going to jerk off your big, hard dick, Michael, and hopefully you'll think twice about being late, because every time you are, you miss out on my tight, wet pussy."

Mike laughed and twitched in her hand. The game seemed to amuse him, and her hands certainly weren't hurting. He shrugged. "I don't know, boss. Your hands feel pretty good. As it stands, I don't think I would mind getting a hand job once in a while, especially when you stare at my dick like you love it."

Andrea grinned up at him, stroking him with full-bodied movements, kissing his shaft as she did. She panted in her arousal, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Laughing again, Mike reached out and cupped one of her swinging breasts. His touch extracted a moan from her, and she stroked him faster as he crushed her flesh in his big hand. "I'm sure you don't," he said, and he moved his hand to unbutton her blouse. Once her smock was open, he reached inside and cupped her breast underneath the bra cup. She moaned again, preferring his rough hands on her bare flesh. Her gaze became fixed, focused again entirely on his dick, and Mike, amused by her fascination, thrust absently into her eager hands. "So, this is a punishment, right?"

Andrea nodded, moaning.

"Then, I assume I don't get to decide where I come, do I?"

Andrea purred thoughtfully, slowing her hands to enjoy his rigidity. His precum was thick in her fingers now, and she licked her lips while remembering the taste of it. "Hmm, well, I suppose that wouldn't be right if you did, would it?"

Mike shrugged and, finding her nipple, gave it a pinch and a tug. Andrea moaned in response, her hands tightening on his steel hard shaft. "It's up to you, I guess. Where do you want my come?"

Andrea cooed breathlessly and picked up speed. She felt him swelling again, and she knew he would come soon. The game seemed to be working, and she was excited to see the results. "My face, Mike," she breathed. "I want you to come all over my face!"

Mike grinned. "Fine," he said. "That'll be a nice reminder as to who owns your pussy."

Staring longingly at Mike's throbbing, leaking shaft, Andrea moaned. His crown was a shiny red now as she worked her hands. "On, I don't need a reminder, Mike. I will never forget. Which is exactly why you need to start getting your ass, and your long, hard dick, here to work on time so you can fuck me, dammit!"

Mike squeezed her breast and panted through a laugh. "But if I did that, then I wouldn't get to come all over your pretty face."

Andrea growled, glaring in her arousal as she stroked him harder and faster. "Oh, don't be dense. Of course, you can! You can come wherever you want after you fuck me, you idiot!" She kissed his cockhead afterward, smearing precum along her lips and licking it up. She held him pointed at her face as he approached climax, and she moaned, "Are you getting close yet? Because, God, I need you to come!"

Mike grunted. Pulsing and swelling, he was near orgasm but was trying to resist it. This game had been fun, but he enjoyed the power he had over Andrea and wanted to keep it. Watching her ploy slowly devolve into her usual worship of his cock was sexy on its own, and it wasn't something he had intended to do. He was close, and he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

He gasped, "Fuck! You are a cum-hungry slut!"

Andrea flashed him a smile while directing him to her face. Her chin touched his cockhead, nearly cradling it, and when he finally came, she expected it to flood her mouth and fill her hair. Whatever happened, she knew that she was wearing his cum home at the end of her shift, and she was excited about it. She purred. "Mm, actually, stud, I'm pretty sure that I'm YOUR cum-hungry slut."

Mike grunted and swelled. "Fuck yeah you are, and you're about to prove it. I'm coming! Open your mouth!"

"Ahhh!" Andrea caught hot cum on her outstretched tongue. Mike moved her hands and stroked himself through his orgasm as he grunted and fired. Andrea, holding him by the root, ould feel each rope surge through him before she saw it erupt from his open urethra. It was a divine moment for her that changed her life, and it elevated the simple facial to a near baptism in the doing.

When finished, Mike breathlessly fed his spent manhood to Andrea's willing and sperm-soaked lips. She sucked him graciously while staring up at him from within a mask of hot, fresh semen. He covered her, and she had enjoyed every second of it. In her mind, Mike had lived up to his word and marked her as his woman. Andrea had never felt more possessed by him than right now, and Mike helped it further by taking hold of her by the hair and guiding her along his dick.

"Yeah, that's right," he grunted, moving her carefully on his shaft as she mewled around him. "Get me nice and clean. You're my slut now. I've done gone and ruined you, and your little cuck boyfriend just can't compare, can he?"

Andrea gagged on him absently. With her eyes closed, she purred around Mike, grateful for his thickness and his flavor. He had a great dick, and she enjoyed it thoroughly with her wet, dripping mouth. "Mm," she purred, "Mmhmm." Then, holding him by his root, she pulled him from her mouth to lick the underside of his shift and, staring him in the eyes, kissed and sucked each of his balls after.

Mike's head lulled back. "Fuck," he growled, and when he met her gaze again, he smacked her gently on the breasts. "You're a naughty girl, aren't you?"

Andrea grinned against him. Chewing her bottom lip, she stroked him. "I am for you, it seems."

Mike grunted again. "Fuck!" Then, lost in each other, they fell into a pattern of her stroking him as he fucked her hand until a knock at the door stirred them. Andrea remembered Nerissa, the morning shift working whom Mike was coming in to replace, and quickly kissed Mike's cockhead one last time before tucking him away. Then, they dressed together, arranging themselves quickly before opening the office door.

Nerissa entered the office with a sniff and a grimace. Mike's musky scent was thick in the air even when he hadn't just come. Andrea was certain that she absolutely reeked of him. She turned away from Nerissa and pretended to be buried in paperwork. Nerissa stopped and stared at them with her hands on her hips. "Everything okay in here?"

"Fine," Andrea said, back to her short, black employee. "I was just giving Mike a performance review."

Mike gave a nervous smile, and Nerissa continued to look before them. "Right...And what in the hell is that smell?"

Mike shrugged, wide-eyed. "What smell?"

Nerissa rolled her eyes. "Fine, whatever, can you go do the cooler so I can sign out? I'll set up your register for you."

Andrea cleared her throat. "No, I'll get his register. Mike, go do the cooler, please."

Mike, staring at Andrea's back, hesitated. Stammering, he said, "R-Right!" Then, he left Nerissa alone in the room with Andrea.

Nerissa stared at Andrea, too, and then shrugged. "Whatever," she said, but she drew another deep breath of that increasingly familiar musky scent that lingered in the air.

Andrea toweled her face off before setting up Mike's register and left immediately after that. She didn't trust herself alone with him. Her blouse stunk of him and, on the way home, Andrea could tell something had changed inside of her. It was different to watch him come and to feel it in her hand as he did. It was an experience unlike any other. She had always been attracted to Mike but today was the first time she started having any sort of feelings for him, and that frightened her most of all.

kotochaos
kotochaos
765 Followers