WMD Vol. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike lays claim to Andrea.
3.2k words
4.64
7.9k
10

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

Chapter Four: In God We Trust

Andrea dressed slowly, regarding her body in the near darkness of her bedroom and weighing her options. She was reluctant to go to work. For three days in a row Mike has raped her, and she felt sure that a fourth time was coming. While her pussy grew wet with anticipation, her heart and mind rebelled against her arousal. It would never be the same between herself at Bryan again, not after Mike's gargantuan length. Even still, Mike was repugnant to her and undeserving of her attraction or her arousal.

The drive to work was spent in a stupor. Thoughts and feeling flowed into her, unwelcome but unstoppable. The day before had been too good, too powerful a feeling to refuse. When he entered her womb, he changed her. She felt open down there, exposed, and unable to resist him. If she saw Mike again, she felt certain that she would fuck him or suck him or open herself to him at a word. That was the power he commanded over her, and she was most frightened of her inability to stop it.

She parked outside of the store and stared at its steel exterior as if it were a specter. She felt haunted. Even her car smelled vaguely of Mike, and her office still reeked of him after two thick facials. Sometimes, she could still smell him on her hair, and when she entered the building it would be an act of resignation and acceptance. There would be no resistance made in the face of him, not after the deep fucking her gave her the day before. No, the only escape she would ever be able to find would be by refusing to enter the building in the first place. That was her only recourse.

So, her stomach did a flipflop as she opened the car door and, locking it behind her, she entered knowingly, expecting the day to end as the last three had ended. She entered knowing that after today, she would never be able to refuse Mike again. She entered the building know that he would fuck her whenever he wanted for the rest of her life, and she imagined him fucking her in front of Bryan and nearly came from the fantasy alone. Among the fear and disgust were the seeds of arousal, which were nurtured in the moist garden between her loins and blossoming readily there, spreading throughout her being.

Her arousal disgusted her but grew stronger inside of her office. She breathed deeply on instinct, Mike's musk lingering in the walls and filling her nostrils with burning want. Standing in the doorway, she stares at the office interior and let the memories flood her. She could still remember the feel of his rigid prick pinned in the tight, pillow-vice of her breasts, and she could remember his throbbing shaft as hot seed spread across her face. She swallowed the tidal wave and, shivering in memory, goose pimples spread across her body as her panties moistened.

She seated herself at the desk and started work. Outside, Jackson was hard at work, talkative and even a touch flirtatious. Just as her office smelled of Mike now, so did Andrea. She felt like she was marked to be his woman and had noticed men giving her less attention lately. They knew who she belonged to and could smell it on her, and so they had no reason to interact with her anymore. Clearly, she would not show interest in them in return.

Andrea spent her morning watching her clock. She waited with longing for Mike's arrival. Last night, she hid herself from Bryan, not even allowing him to see her in her underwear as they prepared for bed. At the time, she felt like Mike owned her, and even now she couldn't make much of an argument against the notion. Her pussy grew wet for Mike and it opened for Mike. Mike's deep fucking had left her sore, but her arousal seemed to ease the pain. She remained hooded for Mike, and she swore that her cervix had already parted in preparation for his entry.

Mike's arrival left her breathless. He entered the same way he always did, cocky and arrogant, but the previous day's rough sex had eased her opinion of him. She watched his movements, mesmerized by him, and from the moment he stepped into her office, her eyes were glued to his dense manhood. He swelled at the sight of her. "Good morning," he said, leaning over her to clock in. His dick rested on her shoulder, and Andrea smiled at the contact. Mike lingered, grinning down at her. "I thought about you all night." Repositioning himself, he jammed his dick into her face, and Andrea smiled up at him.

She purred. "Mm. I can tell."

Cupping her head, he held her face to his crotch. Staring down at her, he growled, "I'm not waiting this time."

Andrea chewed her bottom lip while staring up at him. She felt giddy and young, like she was a college student again and not a woman in her thirties. Her nipples were so hard that they ached inside of her bra. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I own your pussy," Mike said, "And I am going to use it. Use you. Whatever. Just suck my cock."

Smiling, Andrea turned her chair and gave Mike a mock salute. "Sir, yes, sir," she laughed, and then she stared at his confined manhood. Even clothed, she could smell him. It could be a phantom scent born from her memories, or it could be his lingering musk soaked into the office. She didn't know, and she didn't care. All she really knew was that it was turning her on. She undid his pants reverently, excited to see him but making sure to pay him due respect.

Mike sprung out long and thick. His heavy manhood landed on her face with a loud smack. Andrea winced and laughed, and then she took hold of him by the root and stroked him idly while staring down his length. He wasn't fully erect, but he is well on his way. Seeing him close, and examining him intently, she took note of his trimmed pubic hair. He groomed himself and smelled clean, but even then his pants were thick with his natural musk. She breathed deeply of it as she worked him toward his full length.

Watching her, Mike moved his hand from her head down to cup one of her breasts. She moaned at his touch. "Do you like my big dick?"

Andrea, to keep from speaking, shrugged and stuffed him into her mouth. He was near enough to erection for her liking and her tongue brought him the rest of the way. Besides, as much as she liked his dick, she already felt he was arrogant and saw no reason to further inflate his considerable, dick-sized ego. He tasted good, though, and so the moan she sounded as he filled her mouth clearly went to his head anyway.

Holding by the breast with one hand, Mike took hold of her hair with his other hand. He guided her along his cock, feeding it to her gently and letting her enjoy him. She had liked having her face fucked two days before, but she also appreciated the chance to suck him at her own pace. It gave her time to really know his dick, to slide her lips wetly across every contour and vein as he throbbed in her mouth.

Andrea stared up at him as she sucked his cock, her eyes fixed on his. When her gaze would roam, it would be to appreciate his muscular physique. Mike wore his shirts tight and left little to the imagination. When showering, Andrea would finger herself to thoughts of tonguing his entire body, washing every hard edge of him with her saliva as she climaxed alone in the steamy shower.

Mike lifted her blouse and slipped his hand into her bra cup. Andrea moaned around him. It was an invasion of her privacy and of her body, but Andrea could find no reason to complain. His dick was in her mouth, after all, and so it was a logical conclusion to draw that he could touch her bare flesh. She drooled on him, bobbing her head slowly, letting him enjoy her wet mouth and setting an even pace. She hoped that he would fuck her, but remained entirely unwilling to confess that truth to him.

"Fat tits," Mike grunted, and he whistled as he stared down at her body. "And a fat ass. You sure that you ain't a black girl?"

Andrea shrugged and moaned around him. She kept her eyes opened to appreciate his body, afraid that if she closed them that she would know his dick more intimately and lose herself in another way to his depravity. Mike was a vulgar boy and not worth much more than his body and his dick. Besides, staring at him helped to make up for the stupid things he sometimes said.

She took hold of his steel shaft and stroked him again, marveling at his rigidity. She attributed it to his youth, though she didn't remember any of her exes feeling this solid in her hands before. Not only did Mike continue to impress her, but his tumescence made her feel erotic. His was, she decided as she sucked him, the first real erection she had ever had the joy of holding, and she stroked him in tandem with her mouth as Mike watched her with a grin.

Mike gathered her hair and held it out of her face so he could watch her, and Andrea stared back at him, her lips stretched thin and her jaw aching to accommodate him. "That's right," Mike groaned. "Suck my dick, Andrea. You might be my boss, but you're also my ghetto-bootied slut, aren't you?"

Andrea moaned. Blowing Mike was different than being throat-fucked by him. It gave her control and allowed her to control the depth and speed of her thrusts. Andrea had no preference between the two as both were pleasing and gave mutual pleasure, but she did notice that the longer she was allowed to stare at him, the more handsome she found him.

Then Mike unceremoniously removed her from his dick and held his slick shaft to her cheek. Whimpering, Andrea kissed him between pants while stroking him. She whined in her want and her hunger. "Why did you stop me?!"

Mike laughed. "Sorry, didn't mean to make you mad. I'm just done getting blown. Instead, I want to blow my load in you, if you know what I mean." Still holding her by the hair like reigns, Mike pulled her up from the chair and took her place in it. He sat bare-bottomed on the pleather and wagged his dick in her face as he settled. "Drop the pants and climb on board, and don't waste your time pretending you don't want it. We both know you do."

Andrea played out the argument in her head and saw where it was going. Then, she nodded and stripped naked. Her clothes were left pooled on the floor, and her naked breasts jiggled as she stepped out of them. Andrea was a tall woman, slender but curvy. She had fat only where fat belonged, clinging noticeably to her large breasts and round ass while the rest of her remained willowy and lithe. This gave her the appearance of a real hourglass, especially when her hips swayed with the movements of her body.

She held his shaft in both hands before turning to ease herself onto him. Her instincts told her to move slow, but Mike would not allow it. She inched herself onto him, and Mike in turn took hold of her hips and thrust up into her. Their combined efforts saw Andrea impaled on him and sent her into a loud, toe-curling orgasm from the start. As she settled, she had fallen back onto him, her plump rear crushed between their bodies as she came to rest on his lap.

Mike reached around and cupped her breasts, crushing them in his strong hands. Andrea moaned in response, her eyes closed until he kissed her. Then, wide-eyed, she kissed him back, surprised by how good his saliva tasted and how good his tongue felt snaking into her mouth. It stirred her and woke her, and when released she sat up and braced against the desk so that she could ride him properly.

Moving his hands again, Mike took hold of her by the ass. He sat back and watched her jiggle as she rode on him. Her moans filled the small room, competing with the sound of the wet slapping of their thighs. Drool gathered on her lips and ran down. She felt breathless and drunk on him, and her limbs shook under the weight of her pleasure. Another orgasm crept up into her and spread through her as he met her thrusts. He dragged her along his dick like he was using her and, as her legs grew weak, she appreciated it.

He swatted her ass as he drilled her hard. "Fuck! You were built to fuck, Andrea, and you're wasted on a cuck like your husband!"

Andrea gasped. "Not my husband," she whined. "No husband."

Grinning, Mike mauled her ass hard and gave another swat as she came on him. "I'm sorry, what was that?"

Lying flat on the desk, drooling and rolling her hips against him, Andrea responded with a grunt. "Bryan's not my husband! We're...not married!"

This gave Mike paused. He stopped moving and watched her take control, bouncing on him again in her maddening need to bring him to climax. She hung from the desk now, her arms like a bridge, suspending her as she grew weak and breathless. Her feet were flat to the ground while her breasts swayed. Ribbons of saliva left her mouth unattended, lost in her pleasure.

"But I thought you had kids."

Andrea moaned. "I do. His daughters from his first marriage. We...We never married."

Eyebrows lifted, Mike laughed. Squeezing her ass again, he growled, "So, you're telling me that this fat ass and those fat tits are from good genetics?"

Andre nodded and whined in her pleasure.

"Built for fucking then." Seizing her by the hips, Mike pulled her into him with a hard thrust up into her. Andrea came on him, gasping and wailing as she clawed at the desk. Her orgasms were torture for her. Each one was stronger than the last, and after last time she was afraid that she might soon black out. Mike was ruining her, if he hadn't ruined her already. Mike stood then, and he took hold of her by the hips. Holding her in place, he began thrusting, fucking her hard and hammering her womb as he did. "Then, I've gotta train you right, to want my dick only, cause it'd be a shame if I let this fine pussy go to waste on someone less deserving!"

Andrea whined. Curling back onto the desk, she laid against it, rolling her hips into him. She felt like a teen again, fucking inexpertly and with raw, animal passion. She was open for him, hungering for him, taking him to the root as he drilled her. He forced her into another orgasm before her last one fully ended, and each deep thrust sent echoes of pleasure into her womb and throughout her body. Even the tight grip of his fingers on her hips translated as pleasure to her. "Already trained," she groaned. "Already yours!"

Mike grinned. "Damn straight," he said, and he swatted her ass without slowing his movements. "I'm going to fuck your ass one of these days. Just rip this thick thing open!"

Andrea, an anal virgin, committed this statement to memory. She lifted her hips forward for him, welcoming each forward thrust into the root. Her cervix hugged him and held him; her body loved every inch of him. Even the heavy slap of his balls against her parted thighs felt good to her, and his fascination with her ass flattered her. Andrea was always slender, and so the size of her ass and breasts seemed a blemish to her. Her own willingness to give her ass to him, however, concerned her. That concern was washed away in the throes of another orgasm shortly after.

Mike grinned. Grabbing her by the hair, he leaned into her, crushing her body into the desk as he fucked her harder. Andrea whined, flexing around him, urging him to fuck her harder, deeper, and he swelled inside of her as he growled into her ear. "From now on you come to work for my dick, you got that? You suck me and fuck me whenever I want. I own your pussy, got it?"

Andrea nodded, and Mike smacked her ass hard while fucking her deep.

"Then you say, 'yes, sir,' slut!"

"Y-Yes!" Andre gasped as he swelled inside of her. A groan escaped her as her own orgasm swelled alongside him. "Yes, sir!"

Smiling, Mike stood up straight and held her by the hips as he swung into her. He hammered her depths with each thrust and felt her tightening around him. "I'm about to come, then. Where do you want it?"

Andrea shook. "In me. On me. Wherever you want, Mike. I'm yours. Come wherever you want. I'm all yours!"

"Damn straight you are," Mike grunted, and he withdrew to finish across her back. He came hard, gasping and panting like an animal as he unleashed his semen across her fat bottom and slender back. Andrea arched her back and caught his semen without thinking, lost in her own climax. She was slack-jawed and drooling on her desk as he painted her. When finished, Mike turned her carefully and helped her kneel so that she could suck him clean. She nursed him absently, her thoughts still fixed on pleasure.

Throbbing and pulsing, Mike watched her with a smile. She looked good sucking cock, and she seemed satisfied doing it for him. He held her by the back of the head and urged her deeper. Andrea, staring him in the eyes, followed his guidance and gurgled around him. She choked on him, but she never looked away, and when released, she stayed there. The power he had over her was the sexiest thing.

Pulling her from his shaft, he held her steady and slapped his spent, saliva-slick crown down against her cheek. She was breathing heavily, and she wasn't smiling. In her eyes, however, Mike could see the pure, animal satisfaction that only a fat cock could bring a woman like her. "It's not just your pussy or your breasts or your ass," he said, holding himself to her cheek as she stared him in the eyes. "It's all of you. Every inch. You are my woman. Got it?"

Mike dragged her into his pubic hair and held her there. She breathed in his musk and his sweat, and she nodded. "Yes, sir."

He smiled. "Good." Releasing her, he stepped away. His dick swayed, wagging in her face. Andrea watched it come to a stop before kissing his crown. She stared him in the eyes again, seeking his approval on an animal level and rewarding him for his clear superiority. Mike smiled down at her and then laughed. "Guess I should work," he sighed, and he tucked himself away and pulled his pants up. Andrea watched him from the floor, semen on her back in her hair, her pants around her thighs.

To her, he looked almost like a god.

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers