WMD Vol. 01 Ch. 06

Story Info
Andrea checks on Mike after a long weekend.
2.1k words
4.5
4.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

Chapter Six: A New Life

Andrea felt different in the morning, lighter, like the burden of her arousal had been eased in some way. She was still attracted to Mike, and she still very much favored him by comparison to her boyfriend. The difference was that she had come to accept her attraction to him. In fact, she embraced it, and she looked forward to seeing him not with unwilling acceptance but with eager excitement, intending to service him however he asked.

Having stroked Mike to orgasm had been life changing. As his load cascaded across her face and body, she came to realize the power he had over her and all the good it had done to her. Mike had given her the best sex of her life, some of that being as simple hand job. With ten inches and fat balls, he had made her into his woman, almost into his property. She was a slut, and she was powerless to be anything else. At this point, she didn't want to be. She was glad to be his, and she was glad to give him what he wanted, whenever he wanted it.

Andrea put on her only push-up bra today. With breasts as large as hers, she never found push-up bras necessary. It kept her bosom directly under her chin and tended to distract her just as much as it distracted everyone else. Mike, however, would love it, and she was excited to see him excited over it. That was why she wore a thong, too, so that when Mike pulled down her pants, he would be greeted by her ready and willing body. She wanted no confusion as to why she was there at work.

She stared at her plump backside as she prepared for work and smacked her bottom before pulling her pants on. Mike had talked about fucking her ass. Experimentally, she had tickled her asshole last night in the shower but went no further. It had tingled some but was unfamiliar. She could hardly imagine fitting her fingers inside, let alone Mike's big dick, but Mike wanted it, and she was willing to try.

The drive to work was dark and lonely. She fantasized on the way, imagining Mike's reaction to her bra or to her thong. These fantasies followed her inside at work and followed her to the office. She greeted Jackson inside, and he returned her greeting with a smile. She hardly noticed. Her thoughts were fixed on Mike.

One problem: Mike wouldn't be there until the afternoon, which gave Andrea time alone at work. She figured it at least gave her time to finish all of her work and, as she stepped into her office, she breathed deep of his stink that lingered there. It had smelled of Mike since the first tit-fuck, though each new encounter left the smell more pronounced and pervasive. Normally, she considered it a distraction. This morning, however, it was a comfort. It gave her something to remember him by while she waited on his arrival.

Mornings normally drift by lazily. Ever since Mike fucked her cleavage, they were a drag. This morning, however, went fast. Andrea made herself a whirlwind of productivity, doing paperwork, making orders, and smiling the entire time. She made absent small talk with Jackson but listened to nothing he said. Their conversation was empty and shallow, and her thoughts never strayed far from Mike--Mike's smile, his rough hands, his long, hard dick. She was on the floor stocking when Mike entered the store, and she stood tall to steal a glance at him over the shelves as he made his way to the office to sign in.

"Mike!"

Mike, now seeing her over the shelves, turned and smiled. She, meanwhile, hurried to his side. He watched her breasts bounce in open delight, and Andrea smiled at his scrutiny. "Boss?" Just the sound of his sandpaper voice made her wet.

Andrea stopped beside him holding a tote full of supplies. They walked together to the counter, and she left the tote beside an empty register before following him into the office. At the door, she stopped and looked back at Jackson. "Jackson, er, Mike and I have to have a private meeting privately." She felt giddy and shaky, and she was afraid that everyone could see her intentions in the way she moved and spoke. Her nipples ached in her bra. She pointed at the tote. "Could you stock that stuff?" She turned back to Mike and found herself struck by his handsome, chiseled face. "Thanks," she added absently, closing and locking the door behind her without waiting for a response.

Alone with Mike now, and with her back against the door, the musky scent of their past pleasures becomes more pronounced. Her nipples swelled against her bra, chaffing against the fabric as she bit her bottom lip. Mike, in return, clocked himself before turning to her with a cocky grin. "Well, hey there, bosslady. Can I help you?"

Andrea drew a deep breath. "It's been a whole weekend since we've seen each other..."

"And?"

"And...I figured you could use some relief." As she said this, Andrea lifted her blouse to reveal her slender stomach. Though not muscular, Andrea was fit. Her stomach was flat and soft and just above it, as she lifted her blouse up and over her head, she revealed her bra covered breasts. Even with the support of her bra, her breasts remained heavy and ponderous. While still quite perky, their weight showed in the way they strained the fabric of her underwear. Mike stared fixedly at them, at the way they moved with her movements, and at the deep cleavage between them.

Staring openly, he laughed. "You trying to sell me something, Andrea?"

Tossing her shirt onto the desk, Andrea purred. "Well, you are handsome, and I am your slut." Reaching back, and shoving her breasts out in the process, she undid her bra. Her pink nipples stood at attention like good little soldiers when her bra was removed, and she swore Mike's dick was about to break his pants. She laughed, tossing her bra onto the desk along with her shirt. "Don't tell me that you've gotten cold feet now."

"Not at all," Mike said. Swaggering toward her desk, Mike turned the chair and seated himself with his legs parted toward her. "Just surprised to see you so eager."

Andrea approached him, kneeling between his legs. Without a bra or blouse, she was free to rub her body up against his. She stroked his thighs through his pants, enjoying their musculature. Like the rest of him, his thighs and legs were hard, fit, perfect, and this close to him she could see his arousal clearly.

She smiled. "After that last facial you gave me on Friday...? You're all I can think about." She moaned, her hands hovering just inches from his manhood. His thighs were so strong, it was no wonder he could fuck her so well. "God, Mike, I need to see your dick again. I need to wear your cum. I just need it!"

"Well, that's good, cause I got plenty of dick and plenty of cum for you."

Laughing, Andrea rubbed his thighs through his pants. Gradually, her laughter turned into a moan. "Trust me," she crooned. "I know you do." Then, seizing him with both hands, she squeezed Mike through his pants before undoing his pants completely. It had only been a weekend, but to her it felt like a lifetime. Lifting his hips, Mike let her pull his brief down with his pants, and soon his dick came swinging into view. Andrea gasped and smiled when his steel hard shaft slapped loudly against his muscular stomach.

She took him in hand and purred, stroking him. "Damn, you're so fucking sexy!"

Stroking him with one hand, she cupped his balls and weight them. Mike took care of himself, groomed himself. He kept his pubic hair shaved and though already quite large, it made everything look even larger. She kissed his cockhead while staring down his length. He was already leaking precum, and she gave a long, lavish lick before cupping her breasts and slipping them around his dick. Holding him in the cleft of her bosom, she gathered saliva in her mouth and spit. "We'll have to start keeping lotion on hand," she said, pausing to lick his crown. "For now, try not to get grossed out."

Mike laughed as he watched her rub her saliva in with her cleavage. She gathered more and spit down his shaft again. "Grossed out? Fuck, you look like a fucking porn star right now."

Andrea flashed him a smile. "That's funny, because you're hung like one." Spitting a third time, she smeared her saliva along his shaft. Her breasts began to gleam with a mixture of precum and saliva and, satisfied, she began bouncing on his lap, using her breasts to stroke him. Mike gasped, enjoying the sight of her jiggling breasts almost as much as he enjoyed the feel of them. Andrea, meanwhile, leaned forward to kiss his abs and shower him with praises.

"Mm. God, Mike, your big dick doesn't hurt you, but the army did great things to your body. You're built like a fucking Adonis, you know that?"

Kissing his torso with his cock cupped between her breasts, Andrea falls into rhythm. She stroked him like they were fucking, throwing herself into each movement while staring down his shaft. Gathering her saliva gain, she spitted and licked it up, working his crown to a shine as more precum gathered. She tasted him, worshipped him, serviced him with her mouth on each downstroke.

Mike had a long dick, and it was harder than she had ever felt it. The warm rigidity of him brought a smile to her face. She wasn't entirely show how to feel about Mike, but she was definitely his slut, and she enjoyed being with him. Mike was much younger than her, though, and while his interest flattered her, she didn't know where it might end up. For the moment, however, she was contented to watch him swell, to feel him fatten in between her breasts as his tip grew steadily redder. She moved faster, with rising excitement as his orgasm approach.

Mike grunted and seized the arm rests on the chair tightly enough to turn his knuckles white. "Fuck! COMING!!"

Andrea smiled and caught it across the face. As she did, she sang, "Do it, Mike! Come all over me!!"

Mike did. He gave her rope after rope, and she stroked him through his orgasm. Most of it landed on her face, but she caught the tail end of it in her mouth, capturing his spewing cockhead between her lips and swallowing readily. His semen stuck to her throat and lingered there even as she swallowed. Andrea choked on it and thought how if anyone could get a woman's throat pregnant, it would be long dick mike and his thick, thick cum. She cradled him in her sticky cleavage when finished and stared him in the eyes as she licked his crown.

Mike stared back, breathless after soaking his beautiful boss in his sperm. "Damn," he gasped, "That was a good one."

Andrea smiled against him. "Definitely," she said, and she turned the smile down to the mess he had made of her. "It was thick, too." Staring down at him, and stroking him, she licked a pearl of cum from his open urethra before laughing. "Were you backed up, Mike?"

Mike shrugged. "It's been a long weekend."

Andrea cooed, kissing his gleaming cockhead. "Oh, my poor big man, had to go a whole weekend without a slut there to milk him." She stroked him again, stuffing her mouth with him while grinning. Slurping off of him, she winked. "Then, next Monday you bring it straight to me, and I'll suck you dry."

Still at rest against her cleavage, Mike twitched. "Fuck, you're dick-crazy," he said, and she licked her lips before laughing and licking him again. Then, standing, she rubbed his semen into her breasts while he watched. Licking her fingers clean afterward, she smiled and purred. Mike watched breathlessly, astonished by her devotion. "Fuck...!"

Laughing again, Andrea got a towel out of her purse and began wiping her face. "You need to be careful, Mike. You've got a pretty great dick there, and I'm sure that I won't be the last woman you make like this. Just keep in mind the kind of power you're packing between your legs."

Wagging his dick at her, Mike smiled when he caught her staring. When he stood, she continued watching the way his dick moved. "Oh, I remember," he said, and he squeezed one of her breasts with his strong fingers. "And I plan to take advantage of you for a long time to come."

Andrea smiled at that knowledge and leaned into his palm. She still didn't know how long this would all last, but she took comfort in knowing that it would end any time soon.

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers