WMD Vol. 01 Ch. 07

Story Info
Mike does something good.
1.6k words
4.69
4.2k
2

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers

Chapter Seven: A Simple Act

Andrea rushed to the store when she had heard what happened. She could still hardly believe it until she found Mike's car there when she pulled up. Mike had never been a very good worker, but she could not contain her pride when she entered the store and found him there. He looked tired and rugged, with bags under his eyes but a big grin on his face. Upon entering the store, she ran around the counter and gave him the biggest hug she had ever given a person. Her breasts crushed against him, she embraced him so tight, and it felt good to hold his muscular body to her.

Stepping back, but still holding him by the ribcage, Andrea stared up into his blue, blue eyes. "You didn't have to, Mike. Really, I wouldn't have asked you."

In full view of the door and the cameras, Mike reached around her and breathed in her while cupping her ass. She could feel his swollen dick poking against her belly through his slacks. "After that tit-fuck you gave me yesterday? I really did."

Andrea giggled and smacked his muscular chest lightly. She felt giddy and ridiculous around him, and in his arms the effect was made even stronger. Her heart hammered as she tucked her hair back, and when they parted she missed him. She felt safe and secure in his arms, and after his kindness the night before, she wanted to tit-fuck him again.

Last night, her night cashier had called in sick without much notice. Andrea was already in bed and would have come in if Mike had called her, but Mike didn't call her. Instead, he covered for the person and told the others not to call. So, Andrea didn't know about his good deed until this morning, when she found the text message on her phone. As a result, Andrea suddenly found her normal morning lust for Mike amplified by a newfound gratitude and admiration for him.

Biting her bottom lip, she took him by the belt and dragged him toward her office. "Well, at the very least, you've earned a small bonus."

"But what about the register?"

Andrea smiled. "It's early, Mike, and there won't be any customers for a while. Besides, if you take too long, you can just wait in my office and keep yourself hard while I ring them up. You deserve a break and a reward, and I know just what I am going to give you." Leading him through the doorway, Andrea stopped and turned him. Then, grabbing the office chair, she rolled it to the open doorway and seated herself in front of him. There, she undid his pants with his back to the storefront so that she could watch for customers while also pleasing him.

She looked up at him while undoing his belt and smiled. "You know, Mike, you were already a fucking cutie before you went and did something so sweet. Bryan never stood a chance at all, did he?"

Mike grinned back at her and took her by the hair to tug her head about just because he could. "Nope. Not after I got my dick in you, he didn't."

Andrea mewled as Mike's long dick sprang into view. She took him into her hands with a purr. "Mm, no, he certainly didn't." Holding him, stroking him, she took one last chance to look him in his crystalline blue eyes before leaning forward to smell him and kiss his crotch. She started with his pubic hair, tasting the sweat of him before moving her way to his testicles. Her kisses were wet and open-mouthed, partially sucking, partially kissing.

She licked his pubic hair again as she slurped her way to his balls. Nursing each, she wetted them before kissing her way back up his shaft, leaving wet spots as her tongue slithered out to taste him. At his crown, she stopped and stared at him with her lips pursed and her gaze fixed on his. She kissed his urethra while stroking him, working him to a full erection. Then, parting her lips, she took him into her mouth with a wet suck. She took him to the edge of her throat and then deeper, choking herself, gagging herself on him eagerly, and she closed her eyes to enjoy the feel of him inside of her.

From Andrea's perspective, Mike's kindness had been both undeserved and unexpected. Though she knew the deed was borne from their sexual union, it didn't bother her. Not enough to stop her, at least, and the act alone, regardless of its intentions, did affect her perception of him as well. It refined his already handsome features. She had enjoyed the sex, to be sure, and while she had come to accept Mike for who he is, she was now able to even enjoy or appreciate him. He was imperfect, but he had proven himself to be good to her, and it made her want to be good to him, too.

Looking back, it was funny how they fought like cats and dogs. For months, they hated each other, and it got them nowhere. Now, within a week's time, Mike had fucked her senseless and brought them closer together with each orgasm. Though it started with a reluctant tit-fuck, it evolved into something else with a far more eager tit-fuck given with gratitude and affection. Today, she came to work more to see Mike than she did to do her job and now gurgling around him, watching his head lull, she could see improved results from this new management style she was trying.

She couldn't be everyone's slut, but she could be his slut, and they both seemed to be better for it.

Mike groaned. Resting his hand on her head, he stretched his legs as she took him deeper. "Fuuuuuck!!"

Andrea smiled and choked on him. Cupping his balls, she held him by the root as she stared at the long-term goal of her efforts--his pubic hair. Mike was long, though, and it would take her time. For now, it felt good to have him in her throat, almost like he was fucking her. A light-headed, tingling pleasure made its way through her, spreading like a virus and infecting her good sense. She took another fraction of an inch and, from where she sat, thought she had half of him in her throat.

Mike's grip on her head tightened and, looking up into his eyes, Andrea found him staring. There was a primal pleasure on his face, something instinctual she had never seen on a man before. Choking on him, gagging and throating him, Andrea is offering herself to him in a way she had never done for a man before. More importantly, she enjoyed doing it, and she felt safe doing it with Mike, who was not only a powerful protector but a powerful man in his own right.

Mike grinned. "Fuck yeah, boss. Throat my dick. God, you've got it so fucking deep, Andrea." He slapped her breasts and watched them sway. "You really are made to be a slut for a big, fat cock like mine, huh?"

Purring around him while staring him in the eyes, Andrea removed his hand from her head gently and took to bobbing on him again. She held him by the thighs as she fucked her own throat with his incredible length, and Mike could only watch in silent awe as she did it. Her enthusiasm surprised even her as she closed her eyes to ride out the sudden and powerful orgasm that hit her.

She had a second orgasm before Mike managed his first and, as hot seed lined her throat and warmed her belly, she reached a third, smaller orgasm in the wake of it. When finished, she came up for air while Mike took over. He stroked himself onto her gasping face while grunting and cursing to himself. By the end, both were breathless and spent, but Mike was laughing.

"God damn, Andrea!"

Andrea smiled at him. Taking his manhood back into her hand, she fed on his leaking crown. "Mm. I'll take that as a compliment."

Mike smiled back at her and, using his dick, fed her semen from her face. Andrea giggled and sucked him clean. "It was a compliment."

Andrea released him with a wet pop. "Mm," she purred, hugging him by the shaft and kissing his crown. "Thank you, Mike, for all the hard work you do, and especially for last night."

Mike shrugged while staring at her. His dick was nestled between her breasts, and she was licking his glans idly while staring him in the eyes. It was far cry from how she used to treat him. "I did it for the pussy," he said, grinning.

Andrea laughed in response. "In that case, I'll have to fuck you later." She winked afterward, and she felt him twitch in her breasts. Falling into laughter again, she shoved him on his muscular chest. "Now shut up and get out of here. Jackson will be here soon, and you need your rest if you're going to come back for your normal shift."

Mike winked. "Oh, I won't be the only person coming when I'm back."

Andrea rolled her eyes but smiled. She felt giddy around him, and she felt silly for being so enamored. Tucking him away, she kissed his crotch one last time before walking him to the front. Afterward, she toweled herself off and returned to work, covering the register until Jackson arrived and then returning to her office. Though she was there earlier than usual, she would have less time to get her work done until Mike returned, so she would have to focus. Because, once Mike got in, Andrea wouldn't be getting anything done at all.

kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers