WMD Vol. 01 Ch. 08

Story Info
Andrea is still grateful for Mike's sudden kindness.
1.6k words
4.63
5.3k
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers

Chapter Eight: Rifle Check

The store kept a bell on the door to alert the clerk on duty that a customer entered, and today, Andrea checked the camera for Mike every time she heard the bell ring. They had still planned for him to cover the afternoon shift, and she had arranged for coverage for the night shift. She knew that he needed his sleep, but the early morning throat-fucking had only made her horny and the countless orgasms he has given her weighed heavily on her mind as she waited. She promised him that more would be waiting for him at work, but she was growing impatient.

Mike arrived early for his shift, entering the building with the chime of a bell and an unmistakable swagger. He looked tired for the first time since she hired him, and she could tell that his hair was a mess. He had woken up and come straight to work, and his giddiness and enthusiasm had invaded her, too. Her face lit up when she saw him.

She had gotten nothing done in his absence. Starting her day with his dick had only left her with thoughts filled with him. Then, the smell of his musky sex lingered in her office and continued to distract her with dizzying want. It took everything in her not to masturbate, and though she managed to get her orders done just before her arrival, she hadn't finalized them and would have to stay late to finish them.

For now, however, she felt that Mike deserved all of her attention. She smiled at him when he entered her office. "Sleep well?"

Mike shrugged and leaned over her to clock in on her computer. When he did, his body towered over her. His crotch was inches from her face. At this point, this was their new normal. Neither one was phased by it, except that Andrea wanted to kiss him through his pants. "I'll sleep like the dead tonight, though," he said with a yawn.

Andrea decided to do what she wanted to do, what she hungered to do. As he stood tall, she leaned forward, following him with her lips and kissing him on the crotch as she stared up at him. "It will help to have your balls drained again, I bet." She rubbed him through his pants and was glad to find him swelling.

Mike grinned and lifted his eyebrows as he stared down at her. "Already?" Holding him through his pants, Andrea chewed her bottom lip as she felt him. Then, she kissed him again, and Mike laughed. "Can't get enough of my big dick, can you, boss?"

Whining, Andrea shook her head. "No, Mike, I need it. I need you. All the time."

Mike grinned down at her. Taking her by the hair, he held her to his crotch and watched her pant and claw at his pants. "Well, I can't give it to you all the time, but I do have the time now, if you're willing to use it." Reaching over, Mike shut the office door and locked it while staring her in the eyes. Then, alone with her and staring her in the eyes, he spoke firmly. "Take me out and suck me hard so that I can fuck you, slut."

Andrea groaned. "Oh, God, yes! Please!!"

Mike released her, and Andrea was freed to open his pants. She yanked his zipper down without ceremony before bringing his pants down, too. Soon, she had his dick out and was stroking him to erection. Mike was swollen but not quite fully erect, and she shoved him into her mouth and sucked him dutifully to get the job done.

At this point, it was more than attraction for Andrea. His kindness the night before had been unexpected and had conjured feelings of gratitude and even affection for him. His return after only a short morning rest was even more impressive, and his clear interest in and attraction to her helped to fuel her continued and growing arousal. She didn't believe that Mike cared about the store or the job, but he clearly cared about her enough to impose discomfort on himself, and that was flattering.

She sucked him as she would suck a lover, and it was enhanced by his size and youth. Mike tasted young and fresh, and his big dick filled her mouth enough to force her to be sloppy. She took him with her eyes closed, running her hands along his muscular body and moaning as he hit her throat. She swallowed him on each downstroke, choking gleefully while holding him by the hips, showing him both her willingness and her gratitude with her body.

Though Mike enjoyed it, he did manage to remove her once erect. Stepping out of his pants, he watched her undress while stroking himself, using her saliva as lubricant as she revealed her supple flesh. Andrea was taller than him and built to last. She had wide hips and big breasts, and once naked, her weeping gash displayed her need to him. She turned to him and pulled him to the desk afterward. Seating herself on its edge, she guided him to her with her legs parted.

Both were surprised when their lips met as Mike entered her, but neither fought it. After parting, they smiled and met again, and this time their tongues danced as Mike continued to thrust into her. His movements were smooth and practiced, her body familiar to him now and opening readily for him. She gripped him tightly with her womanhood, her glistening want leaving a wet smear on the desk as they fucked. They moaned into each other and held each other as Mike picked up speed.

Mike fucked Andrea hard while they kiss, and she clung to him like a lover while drinking deeply of his saliva. Each forward thrust stabbed her depths, parting her cervix and hammering her womb. When they finally stop kissing, Andrea sat back to let her breasts bounce and to watch him enter her. She never imagined a man as fit as him would be fucking her. More than that, she never imagined a man could spread her so wide or touch her so deep. Sometimes, she struggled to believe he was real, but his length filling her was proof enough his existence.

Leaning back, Mike held her by the waist and fucked her with long strokes. He gave her a show to watch, and she stared at his muscular body flex as he moved. She watched his long shaft appear and disappear with his wide strokes and, lifting her hips, rolled into him like the tide. Hugging his shoulder, she whispered to him, begging him to fuck her before kissing him again. She sucked his tongue, wringing the saliva from it as she stared him in the eyes. "Oh, God, Mike! Fuck me! Fuck me with your huge cock!"

Grinning, Mike went deep and hard. "I think I already am," he growled and leaning into her, Mike held the table with his arms around her and flexed, hitting her harder. Andrea clutched him in return, clawed his shoulders as she was sent into another powerful orgasm. She bit his shoulder to keep from screaming and moaned through the pleasure, her face was red and her hair was sticky with sweat. Mike cursed. "Fuck!"

Fattening, Mike filled her, firing into her depths and unloading rope after rope of hot semen directly into her womb. Andrea swelled around him, wide-eyed and whimpering as she bit him harder. Holding him tight, she moaned into his shoulder. The moan was reduced to a subtle whimper as the pleasure subsided, and then she kissed him afterward as he stayed in her, long and thick inside of her.

Mike laughed. "Damn it, Andrea, I think you broke skin."

Andrea kissed him again. "Sorry. It was just so good!"

Mike laughed. "Next time, just scream and let the entire building know that I'm fucking you. It will be better for us both."

Holding him tight, Andrea moaned. "Oh, fuck, Mike, everyone already knows anyway. They can smell the sex on us every time we leave the office." Sitting back, Andrea swayed. The orgasm left her dizzy. Sitting forward, she held his shirt open at the neck to attend to and kiss his wound. "No blood," she said, "But you will have a small bruise on your shoulder, you poor thing." She gave him another kiss. "I'll make it up to you tomorrow with a blowjob." Another kiss. "Or a tit-fuck." A kiss. "Mm. Or I can ride you. Anything you want, really."

Squeezing her ass, Mike laughed again. "Shit, you really are dick drunk."

Andrea sat back to smile at him. "It's hard not to be when you give me so much dick, Mike!" They kissed, first on the lips, and then she kissed his shoulder again before letting him withdraw. She slid quickly from the desk to dress as a combination of their juices ran down her thighs. She was used to it at this point. Though her pussy seemed to recover every day after stretching for him, he still left her a leaking mess whenever they met. She slipped her panties up to begin soaking up the worst of it. By the time she got home, though, she would need to change before it bled through to her pants.

Mike watched her with his pants down, and Andrea kneeled to kiss his crown and his balls before pulling his pants up for him. Once he was tucked away, she kissed him one last time through his pants before standing. She smiled while staring him in the eyes. "Tomorrow," she said, and she patted him on the bulge.

"Of course," Mike said, and he swatted her ass before leaving the office.

kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers