WMD Vol. 01 Ch. 09

Story Info
Andrea's world is changing.
2.5k words
4.67
3.6k
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
766 Followers

Chapter Nine: Armistice

Andrea has been looking at her body more often lately. She stopped this morning to stare at herself in the mirror, to cup her heavy breasts and feel her slender stomach, to trace and outline her broad hips, before dressing and leaving. She was hornier, too, and looked forward to seeing Mike every day just for the brief respite he gave her from her own arousal.

Wet on arrival, Andrea spent her morning distractedly waiting for Mike. She kept conversation with other employees there and spoke with customers in passing as she worked, but it all felt like it was happening underwater. Time seemed slow and muted without Mike around, and for her, he was increasingly becoming the only real thing in her world. She found that she wanted to spend more and more time with him, that she wanted to be around him even when he wasn't fucking her senseless in the office.

She considered changing his schedule so that they could enjoy each other in the early morning, when there was less chance of them getting caught, but she didn't think he would show up on time. No matter how good of a fuck she was, she reasoned, Mike wasn't the type to wake up early just for some pussy. He was not only a man, but he was THE man, and they both knew who had all the power in their relationship. Besides, with how much they did fuck, Andrea assumed that he could use the rest.

Today, she wore lingerie under her outfit, a special gift just for him. When she put it on, she imagined the look on his face and the tightness of his khakis when he saw her. It was a feminine pleasure to seduce a man many years her junior, and it was one she wanted to exploit. She was grateful to have his interest for any amount of time, and it brought her pride to have earned it in the first place. Now, she just had to keep it.

She had just finished stocking when the front door opened, and the bell announced Mike's arrival. Her eyes followed him across the store, and she moved quickly to return to her office. They met on the way, and she smiled, opening the door for him and following him in. "Well, good morning there, handsome," she said as she settled in the seat beside him. She eyed his crotch. "How are you today?"

Mike grinned at her, his crotch only inches from her face as he leaned over to sign in. "Fine," he said, and Andrea leaned closer to breathe him in. She could smell him through his pants, spicy and musky. Mike balanced himself on her head, holding her to his bulge as she stared up at him. "You mind moving, boss? I need to sign it, and you're in the way."

With a smile up at him, Andrea leaned in to nuzzle his dick. He was dense and heavy against her face, and his heat suffused her skin and flooded her mind. "Actually, Mike, it turns out your kindness has put you over on hours, so I'm going to have to keep you off the clock for a bit so you don't rack up too much overtime." She smiled up at him, holding him through his pants. "You understand, right?" Punctuating with a kiss, she winked at him. "You really DO understand, right?"

Mike grinned down at her and closed the door behind him. Moving around her, he seated himself on her desk. "I wonder what I'll do while I wait to clock in."

Andrea, now closer to the door, moved to lock it. "Oh, I can think of a few ways to pass the time." Still seated, she removed her blouse before wheeling back to him. Her lingerie was red in color and hugged her flesh, showing off her large breasts and her pink areola underneath the fabric. She adjusted her straps with a purr and on the way back, she notices Mike keying himself in on the timeclock, and she rolled her eyes. "Just couldn't play a long, could you?"

Mike, grinning, shrugged. "Why fuck off the clock when I can fuck you on the clock?"

Andrea laughed. "You're an asshole, you know that?" Standing, she shimmied out of her pants and revealed the matching red panties that go with the bra. Like the bra, the fabric is sheer enough to show off the shape of her pussy lips through it. Mike stared, tented already, and Andrea smiled as she settled in the chair again. "I'm not so sure you deserve to fuck me after that little stunt." She cupped him through his pants and cooed. "But don't worry, I won't let you leave the office like this. I mean, we wouldn't be able to get anything done, would we?"

Mike smile down at her. Gathering her hair, he held it out of her face, not as a form of control but to be kind to her. Andrea smiled up at him, and he said, "Oh, yeah? What are you going to do to help me out?"

Andrea purred. "Mm. I think I'll suck your balls and jerk you off." She undid his jeans and pulled him out after that. Mike was mostly erect, though she knew he could get bigger. Holding him, she moaned. "Oh yeah. A hand job. That's the least I can do after dressing up in this lingerie and making you so hard."

Grabbing him by the hips, she pulled him from the desk to drop his pants. Staring him in the eyes at first, she found his big, swinging cock drifted into view and stole her attention. Staring at it next, she smiled again. "Fuck, you really are impressive to look at."

Standing over her, Mike winked. "So are you."

Andrea smiled up at him. Leaning forward, and stroking him at an angle, she sucked his balls into her mouth while still staring him in the eyes. Mike was not excessively tall. When standing, she was taller, in fact, but when she was seated, he seemed to tower over her. His body was tight muscle, strong even after months away from boot camp. She imagined him at home working hard to keep himself fit, to keep all eyes on him, and she moaned around him.

She nursed his balls while stroking him slowly, a smile on her face. The scent and flavor of him were masculine, a bit salty, but she loved them. In fact, there was nothing about Mike that didn't impress her at this point. Every inch of his rock hard body was perfectly sculpted, and she felt grateful to be the woman he chose to service him daily at work. Even thinking about Bryan made her want to laugh, because he had never done and could never do anything worthy of the attention and affection she willingly gave to Mike.

Watching her, Mike sighed and rested a hand in her hair. He smiled down at her. "That's right," he said. "Be a good girl and suck those balls while you jerk me off." He laughed. "This is some employee perk."

Still smiling, Andrea switched between his testicles. Precum gathered on his crown, and she collected it with her fingers and spread it along his shaft. Mike groaned in response, the sound of his voice scratching its way into her ears, burrowing into her brain. It produced in her equal parts arousal and obedience. Sometimes, being with Mike made Andrea feel younger. She felt like a teenage girl when she thought of Mike, excited just to see him, even imagining her life with him. She assumed it would be a life spent orgasming, though she wasn't sure how anything else would work considering their age gap.

Even liking Mike, she had so very little in common with him. More than a decade separated them and, though Mike seemed interested in her body, he didn't seem at all interested in a relationship with her. Which made sense to her. What would they do together? Andrea had already built a life with Bryan, even if that life was increasingly unsatisfying. Mike, on the other hand, was young and well-endowed, and though Andrea was still sexy enough to hold his interest, she wasn't confident that she could hold his interest forever. A man like Mike would stray, and with his balls in her mouth, she couldn't blame him if he did.

At the moment, Andrea got to have sex with him at his discretion. She went home well-fucked and covered in semen. Her home was comfortable, and so was her life. Realistically, Mike was a small interruption, but he was an interruption with a profound impact. He may move on one day, and if he did she would be ready for it, and she would accept that she was just a piece of ass. For the moment, however, she was glad to enjoy the interruption.

Sitting up, Andrea angled his dick toward her mouth. She gathered saliva and spit it down his shaft, using both hands afterward to smooth it out. His manhood grew glossy from her effort, and she gathered his precum and added it to her saliva. Sliding her hands along his gleaming, wet flesh, she caught him staring down at her in awe, and she smiled.

"Damn! And when I thought you couldn't get any sexier," he said.

She licked her lips. Even just his voice made her dizzy with arousal. "What do you mean?"

Mike laughed. "That was some porn star shit right there. Where'd you learn that?"

Mirroring his laugh, Andrea shrugged. "I don't think I learned it anywhere." She stared down his hot length as her hands moved along him, increasing speed with growing urgency. Her breasts swayed with her movements, and her breathes came harder in her growing arousal. "You're just so damn big, and I wanted you to enjoy it more. We needed lubricant, so I gave you some lubricant." She lifted her eyebrows while meeting his gaze again. Her cheeks were burning, but she was proud. Smiling, she purred. "Mm. Did you like it, stud?"

"Fuck yeah, I did!" Mike watched her move, enjoyed the subtle undulation of her supple form. He was young, in his prime, but staring at Andrea, he couldn't believe her to be any different. She had at least ten years on him, but each year seemed to have refined her, made her better. He pulsed in her hands, precum leaking from his swollen crown and onto her gifted fingers. "God damn, you're so sexy!"

Still smiling, Andrea leaned forward and breathed in his pubic hair. Sighing, she kissed him. "And you're not so bad looking yourself, handsome." Kissing his cock root, she nuzzled his dick and moaned. "And God! What did your parents feed you? Your dick is huge!"

Mike laughed as Andrea parted her lips to nurse his balls. She sucked them gently while stroking him fast. Mike swelled subtly in her hands, growing sticky with arousal as his orgasm approached. Andrea, though hungry for his seed, wanted a show, too. The last time he had come for her hands had been magnificent. This time promised to be just as impressive.

He throbbed while watching her and, meeting his gaze, Andrea stroked him faster. She felt him quicken and licked his balls one last time, releasing them with a wet pop before sitting back. He was swelling fatter in her grasp, and she angled him toward her face with a purr. "Mm. Getting close, Mike? Are you about to come all over your pretty, older boss' face? Are you going to mark me as your woman? Leave me sticky with your cum while you earn money? You always tell me that I'm your slut. Then prove it! Come on me, Mike. Come. On. Me!"

Mike, gasping, squeezed the desk tight in his big strong hands while fucking her palms. He groaned. "Fuck! Coming!" Panting through his orgasm, Mike fired thick ribbons of hot semen across Andrea's pretty face. He got her on the forehead and in her long, dark hair. Andrea cooed and parted her lips, holding her tongue out to catch his cum as she stroked him through his climax. Mike gave her seven thick ropes before jamming himself into her mouth to let her swallow the rest. She did so dutifully while riding out her own climax as a reward.

As he settled, Mike released the desk and took Andrea by the hair. He guided her along his shaft as she sucked up his cum. She drank it obediently while staring him in the eyes, though he could tell from the distance in her stare that she was lost in her own pleasure. Still, her body knew, and she was dedicated in her efforts. She cleaned him while he moved her, even if she wasn't there mentally.

When finished, Mike held his spent, saliva-gleaming shaft to her cheek while she kissed him, and he sighed. "Fuck, that was a good one."

Andrea came back and purred against him. Kissing his cock root, she stroked him with idle affection. "Mm. I'll say it was." She licked his pubes and smiled. "You never disappoint."

Mike laughed. "And to think, only a week ago, I was fucking your tits while you complained about it."

Andrea laughed, too. "Well, as ice-breakers go, its unconventional, but..." She sat back and swept her hair over her shoulder. Staring down his shaft, she purred again. "Mm, maybe we can arrange a repeat performance?"

Mike grinned. "Maybe. After all, you are mine now." He cupped one of her breasts for emphasis, crushing it gently in his big, trained hands. "My woman," he said, and he gave her breast a light slap. Andrea giggled in response. "My slut."

Andrea kissed his cockhead and then licked around it. "Definitely yours," she purred. He released her, and she sat back with a sigh. "You should get to work, and I should clean up and get home." She thought about her boyfriend at home and grimaced.

Planting another kiss on his dick, Andrea watched as Mike shimmied back into his pants. He wore his pants too tight to show off his dick. Watching him stuff himself back inside, Andrea felt like anything but his boss. She tried hard to lead him, but she usually ended up following. She met his piercing blue eyes and felt herself moisten. "You go ahead and start stocking the cooler," she said. "And I'll get dressed and get your drawer ready."

"Thanks, boss." Mike took her hand and helped her stand, and Andrea blushed at the kindness he showed her. Staring her in the eyes, he winked, and her blush deepened.

"It's no problem," she said, and she cupped him through his pants. "Especially after you gave me the facial I wanted." She held him as he zipped himself up and then adjusted her own outfit. Mike unlocked the door while she adjusted her hair in a pocket mirror. She was still covered in cum, but there was no way to fix that. To keep Jackson from noticing, she would just have to work fast.

She drew a deep breath before opening the door. Sometimes, the real world was just a big disappointment.

kotochaos
kotochaos
766 Followers