All Comments on 'Wolf Eve'

by TamLin01

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I almost gave up on this story. It was OK it got better in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow...

I really loved this story. the pacing was a bit off at the beginning but once the wolf showed up it evened out. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Started off a bit slow

then built up to quite a finish! At first, I didn't know where the story was going, but enjoyed how you built up Buchard's character. Although you didn't ignore Peter, you spent more time on Buchard and Eve, who are both interesting (in their own ways). And I liked the subplot about killing the previous priest and the explanation of why the chapel was empty. Nice that Eve went to the chapel instead of the town, where (I'm guessing) she would have been killed on the spot. You could write a sequel if you want (and I'd be interested in one) to see how Peter and Eve make out in the "other" world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incredible!

This story is one of my very favorites. You created a wonderful atmosphere and a gripping plot that left me emotionally invested. A sequel or epilogue would be awesome!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful!

This, like literally ALL of your other stories, was wonderful! You are truly one of my faves and I can't wait until you post your next tale because I've read (and 5 starred 😉) all of your works. You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
outstanding

Very enjoyable. Very well written.

jtaylor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous