Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy can't resist his little princess.
2.7k words
3.95
8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exelia
Exelia
1 Followers

Nervous, she swung her legs back and forth on the stone wall, waiting with her head facing toward the ground. If she dared look up he might be there. It was quarter past six; fifteen minutes off the agreed time.

Outside the train station littered with pedestrians in this strange new town, there was a wall fountain. She occasionally glimpsed over at the little trails of water squirting down the stone wall. Her mind wandered for a bit, but the nerves kept the wander back in check. Then her phone buzzed.

She answered it, her hands shaking.

"I'm sat outside by the fountain." it read.

Her eyes darted up once more towards the water. Where?

"I'm here..." She text back while starting to head over to the fountain.

Like clockwork, he emerged - they both slowly met in the centre. There was an uncomfortable silence. Nothing out of the ordinary for a first encounter, but still uncomfortable enough to linger a little more than usual.

"Hey." He said.

She barely found words.

He smiled,

"Hi..." She shyly replied.

"You nervous?"

She looked toward the ground, no words to affirm the overwhelming sensation of fear she felt near him. His presence loomed, though she shakily reached for his hand to hold in her own.

There, not so bad, is it? His hands are big and strong, just as you'd hoped.

"I can tell you're nervous," he said.

"Wh-what?.."

"It's cute."

She flushed with emotion, feeling light and woozy, childlike with glee. This is what she wanted.

He squeezed her small hand, cupped in the grasp of his big one. The little beads of sweat felt from their hands touching and her nerves trickling into him, didn't bother him at all.

They reached the hotel after walking for twenty minutes, partially in silence. When they got out of the elevator, she looked at the number 503 on the door and realised what was waiting for her on the other side. He swiped the key card, smiling wickedly, which made her heart sink and her knees wobble a little more.

"This is us," he said, walking towards the window as the door carefully slammed to a close behind her entering.

He turned away from the window and looked her dead in the eyes from right across the room. Only the bed stand between them now. Their eyes locked in a dynamic of hunter and prey...

"I'm so nervous." She finally admitted in a rather hush, meek tone.

"I'll go easy on you," he smiled.

Her eyes flickered over towards the desk. There were papers on it.

"Are those?"

"Yeah," he said. "Read and sign them whenever you're ready."

She went over to the desk and pulled up a chair. There were three pieces of paper, all one form. She read the terms and conditions carefully and began to pick up the pen before he got there first.

"I may as well sign my end of the deal," he drew a cascade of ticks down the paper and squiggled a signature on the final page.

She reluctantly ticked a few boxes, then happily ticked all the rest before signing.

"This is probably one of the craziest things that I've ever done," she admitted nervously.

"Oh, yeah?" He reached for her little hands and lifted her onto her feet before placing her facing away from the bed. Their eyes met once more, entranced in the green orbs of wonder that looked captively into the dark orbs of her own.

"D...d.."

He hushed her before moving in towards the parting of her agape lips. Their mouths melded in lust, tongues encircling each other in hot ecstasy.

She bit his bottom lip gently then sucked on it like a baby clung to its nursing mothers nipple.

He grabbed and pulled her head back by the hair, then smiled darkly as he stared right through her soul.

"Mm such a perfect baby girl."

"Dada?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I need you." She replied.

"I know baby girl, daddy's here for you now."

He released her hair from his firm grasp, then allowed her to fall feverishly to her back onto the bed. He hurriedly pulled down her undies, kissing from her soft thighs up to her supple little slit. His eyes, wide with desire, looked so entranced by his once imaginary girl now laid bare and exposed before him. "Oh, baby..." He kissed his little princess' pinkish parts and gave it a tender lick.

She squealed to herself, smiling that daddy had finally touched her in ways she had only dreamt of.

He buried his face deep in to her rosy little parts and began to suck and slurp and kiss, before ushering a finger in to her tiny hole.

Another little whimper.

He adored her cute little sighs of passion. His cock began to throb beneath the tightness of his trousers. He slid his finger further in, fucking his princess' tight hole to rapture. He slid another finger in, now slamming into her slippery wetness which flooded his fingers with her sticky juices.

Her face was hot and flushed. She could barely bring herself to look him in the eyes as he buried more of his fingers inside her tight little hole.

"Mm look at me baby... I want to see you squirm."

Her eyes flickered open and there he was. She could feel his hot breath hovering over her flushed forehead.

"Good girl." He assured her. His tone was always so deep, so dark.

"Da...daddy?"

"God, you're soaked. My little whore, aren't you?" He smirked.

She nodded, closing her eyes nervously now.

"I need your little cunt."

He removed his fingers and stood up, staring over his prey. She was perfect. Immeasurably small, tight, a ripe peach just waiting to be plucked and used. He would suck the life out of her. No more cheer; only pleasure at the disposable of his needs and desires. She was - in his mind - the perfect young girl to do all of the sick and sadistic things that he pleased with.

He removed his pants, then off fell his boxers. Her eyes roamed his body; half tatted in dark symbols and half painted in strokes of varying scars. His gold chain gave him the touch of a degeneracy that she had never known. He was slightly bulky. Strong arms, big hands. His lips full and voluptuous and toxic green eyes that held back many secrets. To her, he was an enigma. But he was still her daddy.

"You're so perfect, my little angel." He cooed as he climbed ontop of her and forced his lips to hers once more. He rubbed his hard, big shaft against her small slippery slit.

She bit his lip once more, never wanting to let go of the grasp his lips had on her.

Then he pushed it in.

"Ah-hhh.." she closed her eyes. Feelings of shame and unworthiness draped over her.

"Mm that's good baby."

She felt every inch of his manhood now. Pulsating, rippling her parts with pleasure that of poison.

"God, you're so tight."

"I am dada. I have to be tight for you, you made me this way..."

He groaned, beast like. He fucked her slowly at first; feeling every inch of her warm cunt. Every time he moved in more, the tightness of her pussy muscles contracted and pushed him back out.

"Fuck. I can't even fit inside your tight little hole." He groaned more, eager to have his way. "Get onto your belly now, baby. Daddy's gonna fuck you in his favourite position."

She turned herself slowly, his hungry dick slipping out of her wet parts.

He grabbed a hold of his princess and flung her face down with ease. She was so easy to pick up and toss about. His perfect little rag doll.

"That's good baby," he held her arched back forcefully down into the bed. The weight of his manliness had her crushed into the sheets, screaming into the pillows.

He forced his shaft into her tight cunt again and again, pounding her over and over, manhandling her little body as if she was nothing more than a cheap toy.

"Use me," she whined.

He groaned. Her words were like butter on his ears. He moved in closer until his face was beside hers - his hard cock still pounding his princess into a pathetic pulp. "Oh baby, such a good girl."

She bit her lip, gasping for breath at how ferociously hot his fucking was.

He picked her up by the waist and slammed into her more. She moaned over and over, wondering when it would end but finding herself hungry for more.

"Fuck baby!" He grabbed her by the hair and pulled on it, pounding her ripe peach from behind. He then threw her aside, had got up and dragged her by the hair and slapped her across the face with his strong, manly hands.

"Such a fucking whore for your daddy, aren't you?"

She did not expect this.

She imagined it vaguely, but the reality of it scared her. She quivered with fear under the grasp of his tight clutch. He slapped her again, then threw her to the floor of the hotel room.

He pushed her face into the ground, forcing himself back where he belonged. "Such a good girl," he reassured her; though his movements gestured otherwise.

She could feel the cold, harshness of his full rapture now. The burns on her body from the friction of the carpet made her feel like a worthless, little prey at the hands of her predator.

Abruptly, she felt a naughty sensation.

He accidentally went for her tightest hole, making her pussy muscles contract intensely.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to do that..." He rubbed his slippery cock against her dripping cunt. "Unless you want me to?" He hoped.

She wanted that more than anything. But she was scared that he'd completely and utterly own her at that point.

"I need you in my pussy, dada."

"Okay, baby," he picked her up off the floor and grabbed her by the arm. His grasp was so tight that she swore he could break her in a single tug.

"I'm not done with you yet!" He threw her onto the bed, so much so that the bed slid a couple inches out of place.

Before she could look up and scream, he had already pushed her face down into the bed again with rage. He was fiercely dominant. His little princess made him feel like a god, a weapon. He used his cock with vengeance and penetrated her parts until her sticky juices oozed out of her and down her tender thighs.

"I want your cum, dada" she breathed silently.

"Mm what's that?" He asked. "Tell me again princess."

"I want your cum daddy!!" She cried, embarrassed that he'd made her beg for it.

"Good fucking girl."

He removed his shaft and let her get up and rest on her knees. He pulled at her hair again, jolting her head back as she waited for the reward that she thought she'd longingly deserved.

"Open your mouth, princess."

She slowly opened her mouth and then he forced his adult cock deep inside it. She giggled, choking on it between intervals of girlish glee and moaned as she felt all of daddy's skin melt in her mouth. He fucked her a little longer, before injecting her throat with the hot load that he'd been saving up for her since their first virtual encounter.

He groaned, shivered, contracted, as though having a seizure from all of the lust. He fell to his knees, then collapsed on the bed, drained.

She smiled rather smugly.

"Daddy..." She giggled.

He continued to pant and sigh.

She kissed him on the forehead, his sweat tasting of lotion and salt. The dark circles around his eyes made her want to soothe his weary soul and put him into a coma with her girlish charm. Instead, she nestled into his big arms and put them around her tightly.

"Will you be able to go again later?" She kissed beneath his chin. He was lost for words.

After an hour or so, she found herself in the toilet again with a violent urge to pee. Nothing came out.

She realised then that daddys big cock was so intense that it made her feel like she was about to burst. Silly, silly... She thought.

He made her feel so small, so puny in the presence of his darkness. She always wondered what kind of person daddy was outside the realm of their sexting. They knew nothing about each other. It was purely physical, an unspoken bond of subservience and dominance.

The mystery that befall the hotel room made her curious now that she had her first taste of daddy's cock. She wondered whether he was really a predator, or if he was even guilty of the things that she so worryingly thought he'd done.

Yet the murmurs of fear, silenced themselves in the face of their meet. She could see somebody troubled but she knew that she was just as, perhaps even more troubled herself.

"Was I everything you ever imagined?" She asked sheepishly.

"Huh?" He looked over at her; those big, doe eyes doing things to him.

She maintained eye contact.

"Better than I expected." He said, trying to look away.

She smiled to herself.

They ended up talking for an hour or so, before she instigated that her little pussy was red and raw, which set him off on jumping all over her again. She licked his salty face, then kissed his lips over and over, like that of a child showing affection to a parent.

He grabbed her below the chin, held her face close to his and pushed his tongue into her mouth once more. She submitted to his force - allowing her tongue to dance over his with eroticism that shouldn't be felt between two people of their stance. She was spellbound by his degrading ways. And he was held by her petite, picturesque features of what he longed for in the perfect slave.

Then, he let her have it, again.

She was tired. Used up, hot, breathless, a mess. The sweat that coursed between the intensity of their fucking and the sound of the bed creaking into the walls, made her feel like this was life now.

They fell to their backs once more, her hogging the covers like a naughty little child causing mischief.

He smiled at her cheeky glare when she'd perceptibly done something wrong. It made her even more weak to know that she had caused daddy, in his big, angsty and foreboding ways, to relax and feel endeared by her presence.

She flicked his nose, then kissed him on his cheek over and over. She bounced up and down on his leg and would snatch his phone away from him and demand his utmost attention.

He stared right through her eyes. Cold and silently.

"What cha thinking?" She said.

"I'm thinking of how perfect you are."

She shivered, repelled by his grossly incorrect words. "Yeah, riiight."

He got to his feet, unable to finish this second time round. She watched his tush. Then looked up to see that he had started to pour himself a drink.

"Dada?" She said.

"Yea, baby girl."

She watched him relinquish a part of his madness. The real handsome stranger that stood before her, downing his drink with a visceral repulsion before chasing it down with water, appeared. And he was surprisingly the same person..

Her little parts ached with such lust. At first, when she had sex with someone, she would always crave it more and more. She loved the attention. Being manhandled and cooed with all her childlike wonder. Though, now a can of worms had been opened in all of this. She wanted to be dragged and railed and slapped more often.

"Daddy?" She looked out of the hotel window, aware that there are endings. She tried to close the curtains, but he forced them back open. It made her a little sad inside. She grew needier.

"Dada!" She stomped.

He couldn't help but call her a little bratty.

She clung to him. His arms, welcoming her in to his world of darkness. There was only the raw, unprecedented sexual chemistry of two strangers in the room.

...

Exelia
Exelia
1 Followers