Wolf in The Retail Trap Ch. 01

Story Info
Caught stealing, teen employee has to do favors for manager.
2.8k words
4.37
23.2k
25

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doctor33
Doctor33
56 Followers

I can't stop bouncing my knee. I'm nervous. I'm excited. This sweet, little dummy is going to suck my cock. Edie's cute lips stretched around my old pulsating dick will be a literal dream come true. I've been drooling over her perfect, little, 18-year-old ass for months, needing to squeeze those perky little tits pushing against the shitty polo shirts we make her wear. Soon as I saw her do it I knew I had her. She fucked up, and I was ready to pounce.

How did a 48-year-old, married, father of 3 like myself end up a manager at a failing big box retailer? I really don't know. Bad luck, and poor decision-making I guess. Why am I giddy with a raging hard-on in this cramped, cluttered office waiting for an employee about the same age as my youngest daughter to suck me off? Blessed. I should probably feel bad. But you know what? Fuck it. I want to take what's mine for a change. There are consequences for our actions. My choices put me in this boring dead-end shithole selling ugly blouses and tchotchkes to miserable menopausal women. Edie's actions are bringing a set of sagging, middle-aged balls right to her chin. Sorry, life can be rough like that.

About 10 more minutes until Edie finishes her shift. I unzip my khakis and pull out my hard cock just to admire it. Definitely my best feature. An 8-inch, thick, veiny shaft topped with swollen mushroom head. Damn, already leaking. I rub the clear fluid around the tip with my forefinger before bringing it up to lips for a taste. Love it. After giving myself a few strokes I stuff my cock back into my boxers and zip up my pants.

Eight o'clock, it's time. I hear people shuffling around with lockers opening and closing outside my office door. Edie and two others were closing tonight. I hear Carla and Megan say bye and head out the back. Both of them are fat and sad to look at. If I had caught them I might have called the cops. Not Edie though. She was saved by youth. All that teenage tightness and my needy balls bought her a way out. It's quiet now. She must be scared. I get it. Poor kid has no idea what kind of creep I am. I'm sure she's caught me sneaking looks, but that can't be anything new. She's probably been dealing with that since her twelfth birthday.

A few more minutes pass. Where is she? I poke my head out of my office, most the lights are off and no one is there. What the fuck? I come out and look around the employee area. No Edie. I march around the store, calling out, hello? Anyone here? All that lust and anticipation turns to anger. That little bitch bailed on me.

Back in my office I grab my phone and text Edie, "Where are you??"

A few minutes pass. I glare at the small screen gritting my teeth. Finally, Edie replies, "Sorry. I had to leave a little early."

"It is important we sort out your problem. There will be consequences if we don't."

"Ok"

"Ok? Are you coming back to work?" Again minutes pass. What the fuck is she doing? Does she think I'm fucking around? I send a follow up, "Keep in mind what you did was a felony. We had a deal. I get three favors or you get to talk to the police."

"I can't tonight"

"When?"

"Tomorrow"

"You left me waiting around here." I say as my rage subsides. It's been almost thirty years since a teenager sucked my dick. I guess I can wait a little longer. I smile, heart racing a bit. "I'm going to need something from you tonight."

"What?"

"Send me nudes. Now." I hit send. "Make sure I can see your pussy." I add. My dick swells with anticipation.

With a ding and the magic of technology there Edie's body glowing in my hand. She's holding up the hem of an oversized t-shirt. I can see one sweet little tit peaking out. Her panties pulled down to the middle of her slender thighs, revealing a hairless mound. Good god, I bet those lips are heartbreakingly soft.

My cock is throbbing against my thigh, poking out of the leg of my boxers. I rub it through my pants. I better deal with this before going home. Definitely not the first time I've jerked off in this shitty little office. I lean back in my chair, unzip my pants, and push them down just far enough to let my erection swing free. I start stroking while staring at the picture of Edie's sweet peach. That inviting gap between her legs makes me feel crazed. I just need some relief so I can sleep tonight. I stand up, pumping faster, breathing heavy, and with a deep groan and a thrust into my fist, I release a big spurt of jizz. It splatters on the concrete floor followed by a few more globs before I fall back into my chair prick still in hand. I squeeze the remaining semen out as I catch my breath.

---

The following afternoon I am ready. I wish I could close the store now and get Edie working on something more important. She's trying really hard to go unnoticed. She came in while I was getting lunch and tries to look busy in the shoe department. I hate it over there, and she knows it. God forbid you get stuck helping some fat bitch stuff her dry, old feet in some cheap shoes.

Just in case Edie forgot about our deal, I swing by while she's bent over putting some shoes away, and ask, "You're closing tonight, right?"

Edie flinches then answers without looking at me, "Yeah."

Seeing her scurry around the store with a fresh picture of her flesh burned into my mind is making it impossible to function. Alone in the women's apparel I pull out my dick and start stroking it with a big handful of panties. I start daydreaming about stuffing her mouth full of underwear while I pound her from behind, pushing against that cute little butt, balls slapping the sweet lips. I have to snap out of it. I'm getting carried away. I better save it for later.

Thirty minutes to go. Megan is already gone, and I send Carla home early. I can handle it from here I tell her with a smile. Edie is the only one here, laying low somewhere, probably filled with dread, hoping I forget about all of it. I'm usually bored and grumpy this time of day, dreading the drudgery of closing to go home to an exhausting family. Not today. I have a skip in my step. I'm practically whistling as I closeout registers and wrap things up. Almost time, Edie. This old man wants to play.

Doors locked. The store is officially closed. I shut off the lights and head to the lockers with a dumb grin on my face. There's Edie, sitting on a bench, looking at her shoes like a sad puppy. Poor kid. Unfortunately for her, I don't give a shit. After raising kids a lot like her, pouting isn't going to cut it. I want what she has.

I step right into Edie's personal space. She keeps looking down even though the bulging crotch of my khaki pants are six inches from her forehead. I like looking down at the top of her head. Seeing the part in her long, dark brown hair feels intimate. She starts to tremble.

Squatting down low I peak under the hair hanging around Edie's face. She's not sobbing, but a couple tears are running down her cheeks. She's really pretty when she's sad. I tiny part of me wants to give her a hug and tell her it's going to be ok. I wipe the tears away with the back of my fingers.

"Hey, Edie. It's ok," I say with my tender dad voice. "You made a mistake. You're not a bad person, we've all screwed up at some point." I give her a small knowing smile, and I can see a sparkle of hope bubbling up in her naive brain. "Remember, you're lucky. You get to choose. Most of us don't. But you have a pretty little mouth." I brush her bottom lip with my thumb as my smile gets bigger, darker. She jerks her head away. I stand up placing my hand on the firm bulge in my pants and squeeze it. "So what's it going to be, three special favors for me, or a criminal record for you?"

"I didn't do anything," Edie says, barely audible.

"We both know that's not true. Those fake returns and all that cash were very real. I have records and security footage. I showed you." Still squeezing the outline of cock with one hand, I reach out and turn her head to look up at me. "You're an adult now. A felony will follow you forever. I don't want that. You help me, and I'll help you. Ok?"

Edie nods and wipes her tears away.

"Good, girl. Now say it, I want to help you however I can Mr. Hanley."

She puts on brave face, and a sad smile and says, "I want to help you Mr. Hanley."

"That's nice, Edie. I want to help you, too," I say as I slowly unzip my pants. "I think we can take care of my first favor right now." I manage to get my hard cock out of the fly along with my big low-hanging balls. Her pretty eyes go wide and stare at the pinkish-purple mushroom wagging a few inches from her face. I like her looking at me. I don't care if she's scared and disgusted. I give myself a few slow strokes before saying, "Open your mouth. It won't hurt. Open up. There you go, little wider, tongue out. Just like you're at the doctor."

I place the tip of my cock right on Edie's tongue and rest it there, so warm and soft. I slide it in a little more, barely entering her mouth, then pulling back. Oh wow, this is even better than I imagined.

"You're doing great, honey. We're gonna go nice and slow. You ok?" I ask, with my sweet dad voice. Edie nods. "Good. Let's try a little bit more."

I smooth Edie's hair away from her face before placing my hand on the back of her head. With gentle pressure I guide her forward. I watch more of my shaft disappear, and as soon as I feel the back of her warm, wet mouth I pull back out, leaving the tip on her lips. Pause, then back in I go, a little faster, and a little deeper. In and out. She's handling about a third of my length without too much trouble, not bad. I pull out entirely and step back, stroking my saliva-slick dick, letting her catch her breath.

"Ok sweetie, let's get that shirt off. No reason to make a mess on your uniform."

Edie stands up, turns around, and pulls the polo shirt off over her head. After dropping the shirt onto the bench she hugs herself not turning around. Her thin frame is pale next to her dark hair and black bra strap.

"The bra, too," I say, still stroking.

Reaching back Edie unclasps the bra and slides the straps down her arms, dropping it on the shirt. She looks over her shoulder at the scary erection in my hand and quickly looks away, covering her b-cup breasts with her hands. She looks so small and vulnerable, making my balls ache.

"Turn around."

I take off my shirt as she turns around. I want Edie to see what a dirty, old, piece of shit looks like. I kick off my shoes, unbuckle my belt, and unfasten the button on my pants. I wrestle my dick through the fly of my boxers and drop my clothes on the floor. I stand tall, pasty and hairy, a few extra pounds sagging around the middle, black socks still on, stroking my big, swollen cock, staring at a frightened topless teenager.

"Let me see your tits," I say. No more tender dad shit. No more smiles. Looking down at the ground, Edie swallows and drops her arms revealing perky little tits with small bubblegum pink nipples, hard from the cold air-conditioned air filling the small room. "You're a beautiful girl. I need to see the rest."

Edie turns around again and starts fiddling with the button on her ill-fitting khaki pants. She wiggles the pants off her hips and bends to push them down her legs, pausing to pull her gray cotton panties back up, covering the little bit of ass sneaking out. I keep stroking, enjoying the show. Stepping out of the pants, she turns towards me, trying not to look at lascivious display in front of her.

"Keep going, Edie," I say. She shakes her head, gives me a confused look. I step close to her. The head of my dick wags an inch or two from her belly. I hook my finger on the waistband of her underwear and snap it. I whisper in her ear, "no panties." I step back and watch her slide them down. "Much better."

Nearby, in a pile of returned merchandise, I see a stupid throw pillow that has the word "Family" embroidered on it. I grab it and drop it in on the floor in front of her and point. Edie, it's time to worship. She starts to kneel down, looking at me for approval. I nod. I bend over and roughly palm her tits, squeezing her nipples until she yelps. She's watching my face now, trying to figure out how scared she should be. I hold her chin steady in my hand, stroking my cock with the other right next to her face. I push my thumb into her mouth and enjoy how delicate her tongue feels. Pulling her face forward I bring my ballsack up onto her lips. She gives my scrotum tentative lick. I nod approval. She licks a little more. I moan as she figures out what to do with a pair of big fleshy balls. Now holding onto a handful of her hair and I slowly pull her head back. She takes a deep breath, eyes locked on my cock. I bring her mouth back to the tip of my cock. It glistens with precum. I don't know if I've ever been this full of sexual energy. I want to drown her with semen.

"Taste it," I whisper. Edie sticks out tongue and licks the glistening drop of dew. A shiny, thin strand connects my prick to her lips. I push my throbbing cock into her mouth and start slowly fucking her pretty face. She holds onto my thighs for balance as I push a little deeper. The entry to her throat tugs on me, sending tremors of pleasure through my body as she whimpers. I grunt like fucking animal, picking up speed. Tears stream down her face as she gags on my cock. Saliva coats her chin and makes a mess on her chest.

I feel the wave forming in my balls. I'm so ready for this. My body tenses as I yank Edie's head back. She takes a big gasping breath as an orgasm crashes through me. With my free hand I pump a rope of cum across her face. She tries to dodge it, but my grip on her hair is too tight. The first shot splatters her cheek. I groan as the next shot goes into her nose and mouth. As she sputters I jam my pulsing cock back into her mouth and hold it there, pumping out the last globs of semen.

Spent, I stumble sideways to sit on a bench. Edie spits a stringy mess of semen and saliva on the floor. I'm light headed and panting, glowing with satisfaction. Dreams really do come true. She gets up and grabs some paper towels, looking like she just woke from a nightmare as she wipes off her face and chest.

Still a little out breath I say, "You made the right decision."

"We're even now?"

I smile, letting her look at my revolting, shriveling dick. "Nope. Three favors," I say, "Two more left."

Helpless, angry tears well up in Edies eyes. She pulls on her pants and hurriedly puts shirt. "You're a fucking asshole," says Edie, picking up her panties and bra before running out the back to drive off into the night. I hope I wasn't too rough on her. She's a sweet little doll.

I walk over to a slightly open locker to check the camera I setup earlier. As I stop the recording I'm already thinking about how tight Edie's pussy must be. I'm glad I didn't unwrap that gift yet.

Doctor33
Doctor33
56 Followers