Wolf Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
Eva wants to return to the woods at the next full moon.
1.5k words
4.36
5.5k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

The Second Moon

Eva woke from her dream again. It took her a few seconds to work out that it had been a dream. It was the one that she was having most nights. About being ravaged by the werewolf. About it having its lustful way with her, using her body for its own pleasure. In her dreams she unleashed what was inside her and fucked the werewolf in return. The dreams were vivid but were still nothing compared to the memory of the night of the full moon.

Then again, during the day she became unsure of herself. She felt disconnected from everyone in the village. She had stepped over a boundary and none of them could understand. In fact if they found out she was sure that they would cast her out of the village and there would be no-one who would stand up for her. Maybe that wasn't true. There was one person who had always understood her. Conor the blacksmith had known her for years - she loved to call in to see animals when she got her first job in the village. He had always treated her as a person, never talking down or judging her. When she was between jobs and was going to be evicted he had quietly arranged to cover the rent until she found a new job. He said no-one was to know about it. Yes, if she could confide in anyone it was Conor.

He smiled when he saw her arrive. He was 20 years her senior, with silver hair and green eyes, still trim and fit for his age. He had a quiet air of confidence and she had always felt that she could trust him. He wasn't especially handsome but nor had he gone to seed yet, and used to laughingly tell her that he was a silver fox and she had better watch out. She knew that he eyed her up sometimes but she didn't mind. It wasn't like those dirty old men in the village when they stared. Conor was always discrete when he looked down her top or when checking out her ass as she was walking away from him.

When they talked they always did so with honesty and without fear of having to say 'the right thing'. Despite the age difference they had shared their experiences and sometimes their fantasies. She still remembered the first time Eva had told him some of hers and he had accepted it with a smile and questions that made her blush.

Before she could even start to make small talk this time he put up his hand to stop her and said "I know what you really want to ask. Yes, they exist. And there are many different sorts. And like the devil they will give you great things but always at some stage will ask a price"

"What do you mean? What exist?" she answered, her mind racing and trying to figure out what he knew. "You say it" he replied. She could only manage one word. "Werewolves". He smiled again and nodded. Eva told him of her encounter with the werewolf and that she wanted to go to the woods again at the next full moon. When she asked if she should go or not he told her that it was up to her. He almost always said that. She knew he wouldn't find fault if she went, or criticise her for not going. Nevertheless he always asked questions that made her say out loud what was really in her head. "Do you think that Werewolves only exist at a full moon? Maybe in the form you saw they do, but what happens the rest of the time? How much do you want to find out about the werewolve? Do you think that he might have a plan for you? The light of the moon reveals things that will never be seen in the sunlight". Eva didn't speak. Had the werewolf been waiting for *her*? Had she even thought anything beyond having it on top of her, using her? "What sort of desire do you feel?" Conor asked.

She didn't know what sort of despite she felt but she was caught between the normal boring world and the animal passion and lust she had experienced with the werewolf. Conor smiled and said "You should read more poetry. It teaches you so much. William Blake said 'Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained; and the restrainer or reason usurps its place & governs the unwilling. And being restrain'd it by degrees becomes passive till it is only the shadow of desire.' I can't tell you to feed your desire or not, because only you know the true strength of it"

So it was that Eva was entering the woods just as the full moon rose in the sky. With every step she thought about turning and running, and at the same time she thought of the power of the werewolf as it held her down, of its breath so close to her skin. She remembered the fear and arousal that had almost overwhelmed her as she tried to work out if it would devour her or not.

She froze as she turned a corner and saw, silhouetted in the centre of the path, the object of both her fear and her desire. It stood waiting, on its hind legs, its silver fur shimmering in the bright moonlight. It covered the distance between them in a single bound and the power and grace of its movement made Eva fall backwards. She felt claws and teeth pulling at her clothes and she pulled her shirt open to prevent it being torn. The werewolf's teeth grabbed her bra and tore it off her. Her dress was pushed up by the creature's hind legs and already her hands were reaching down to feel its cock, which was already hard and pressing on to her. She heard a low growl from deep in its throat as she started to stroke the length of its shaft. The werewolf was taller than her but arched its back so that it could reach her breasts with its mouth while she could continue working its cock.

Eva could feel its teeth on her nipples, its jaws closing bit by bit as they hardened more and more. She gasped and as she did so the creature rose up and she found its cock at her open mouth. She took it in, using her tongue on the shaft while her lips sucked and the werewolf pushed its cock in and out, forcing her head against the ground. She thought that she had never spoken to the thing but her words came back to her now. 'Spare me and I'll do anything. Anything you want.' She knew that at this moment she would indeed do anything for it.

Now the animal moved down her body, its claws pulling her panties aside to reveal her glistening wet pussy. She felt its cock rammed into her and then withdrawn before slamming into her again. Reaching up her hands caught hold of the fur on its chest as it started fucking her in a frenzy. Faster and harder it went, and as it worked itself to a climax she could feel the animal noises in its chest. The creature's jaws again were running along the back of her head before they closed round her throat, holding her but not breaking the skin. She knew that it was going to cum inside her but she was helpless to resist. She felt the hot cum spurting inside her again and again as the werewolf's green eyes seemed to glow from within.

When it was over she once again found herself enfolded in its grasp, feeling safe from everything. Almost detached from everything. If she could stay here she would not have to worry about anything any more. "Can you speak? Where are you when there is no moon? Shall I come again?" she quietly asked. She could see both the human and the animal in the creature's eyes as it got ready to reply. "Find me in the sun" and then it left.

As Eva dressed she saw that it had scratched the inside of her thigh. She wondered if that was dangerous. She didn't want to go to a doctor in case it was obvious what it was. She could imagine the stories that would be whispered round the village and she didn't doubt that she would be forced to leave in no time if anyone found out what she had done. She knew that this time it was as much what she had done as what had happened to her. Who could she ask for advice? Would this scratch from the werewolf change her as a vampire's bite might? Although all these questions raced through her mind she also felt a satisfaction that she didn't want to disappear.

She hoped that whatever she did would make the werewolf want her more.