All Comments on 'Wolf's Kiss Ch. 06'

by TemptedAngel

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
ladygrey1255ladygrey1255about 13 years ago
Love your writing.

Such a great story. I wish I had the talent to write. Please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Had to go back . . .

Reread the last chapter. . . glad I did as there was somethings I missed (don't know how THAT happened - this story is so fantastic!).

You really do have a wonderful way with words! I'm deeply invested, emotionally, in your characters and in how you have reavealed them to us - like the petal of a flower to the first ray of the sun and the morning dew.

Please continue this tantilizing tale!

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
Hooray!!

I love your story and was sooo very happy to see you added to it. I adore your characters and the plot is fabulous; I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Nice to see you back and continuing this story, hope you finish this story as it has captured my imagination. It was a hot chapter too ;)

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
Good Story

Glad you are back again. I hope you continue to write this story. I love it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Its really really really goodddd!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
The plot thickens!

I'm glad you've come back to this story. I really liked it from the start and this chapter didn't disappoint. I hope you continue to post!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Passionate and sensitive. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Glad your back

Now hurry with more I can't wait to find out the connection with marisa.

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Thank you

for finally updating I have been waiting for what seems like forever. Loved this chapter hope the next chapters come quicker than the last. Hope we don't have more drama to keep them apart I couldn't stand it.

merryweathermerryweatherabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

Yeah and update. Great as usual. Seems there will be some drama to try & keep the two apart.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 13 years ago
decadentdessert

First thank you for writing a phenomenal story highlighting blacks as the principal characters. I am not sure how I missed this gem but I just finished all six awesome chapters! Typically when I read anything on line about Blacks the men are portrayed as stereotypical; hung a like horse, verbally and physically abusive, whoremongers and illiterate. Black women are extolling their european qualities and minimizing their African heritage. It sad and very disconcerting actually that specifically the "Black" writers who are crafting the stories do not fully embrace their blackness. Every black woman does not come forth with curly ringlets, a small button nose, flared hips and ample booty. Nor is every black man "packing" 8 inches or more and abusive. I commend you for working against the stereotype and crafting a story that showcase Blacks as people. What drew my interest the category non human Lycan story line, love it! By the way awesome story regardless of what race being featured.

Avidreader99Avidreader99about 13 years ago
I could just hug you right Now!! Happy Happy JOY JOY

OMG when I saw Chapter 6, I did a lil dance LOL Thank you so much for this wonderful update! It was exhilarating to read.

Can't wait to see what g-mama gonna do,lol

Plz update Asap, I'm Luv this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey!

Amazing story! Glad you updated! Looking forward to the next chapter- please keep writing! :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Too funny

Oops! Granny's practically caught them in the act! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Please continue!!!

This story is absolutely outstanding!!! Please don't let in become many months before posting chapter 7, as I'm waiting on edge to see who and what Shayla's grandmother is....

NajmaNajmaabout 13 years ago
Im hooked

I waitted to read all chapters before i posted a comment. I love the story. The last bit of the grandmother is a very good twist! I cant wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

more please :D

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 13 years ago
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...

HERE'S GRANDMA!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
suspense!

TemptedAngel,

This story is exactly what I was looking for- romance, adventure, intrigue. And of course, hot hot sex!! A definite break from reality, which is what I needed today. Please take the time that you need to write the next chapter. Your husband, kids, and life are more important!

Hehe, but know that you have fans that appreciate your work ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

the story is great please write more

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonalmost 13 years ago
WOW!!! Love this story...

Ok, so now we're really getting down to the nitty-gritty... I can see where the story is heading and I love the twist. I can't wait until everything is out in the open. Please update soon! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't let this Hang

This is a really good stroy don't let it go :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please

Ok so ill admite i just read this whole series in about three hours. Please put up anouther the next one. i love how the chacters are progressing. And i love how grandma burst into the house demanding answers. kinda make you wounder if her family has any special talents as well. Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
cliff hanger

wow that was a major shocker at the end i thought for sure it woulda been her mum. but still a beautiful twist is ya story. please keep going im very eager to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG!!!

I love this series! Please write more! What a twist!!!

scotsrulescotsrulealmost 13 years ago
Great story - More please ASAP

It's one of the best I have read on this site. Really looking forward to reading the next chapters but find the length between previous chapters a little disappointing. Keep up the great writing Please!

blackwolfgirlblackwolfgirlalmost 13 years ago
MORE

PLEASE please write more!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago
intrigue ...

... are grandma and marisa the same person?

thank you for adding a further chapter to this tale.

have enjoyed it very much so far, please continue ;0)

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

ready for the next chapter

pureeninnocentpureeninnocentalmost 13 years ago
omg

Why would you leave the ending like this? Do you know how crule that is? Lol.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 12 years ago
Is this it?

I just found this story today, and I am now involved in the plot (I take it Marissa is grandma?), but I see you have not posted in over half a year or something. What's going on? More, please!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
The

mess has hit the fan and the fall out is here...

HarperSiclaireHarperSiclaireover 11 years ago
Guuuurrrrrrrl!

You are the BUSINESS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Exceptional!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loving this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous