Wolf's Surprise

Story Info
Sub wants to surprise her dom with lactation.
987 words
4.26
5.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had an unusual relationship compared to the norm. Both marked their boxes "complicated" but together it wasn't, they just had separate homes. He was her Dom, her daddy, her wolf, and at times her baby boy. They have been exploring things together, things both desired, and things each wanted to try before meeting and now found the mate comfortable in exploring with.

For him, he really wanted to try breast milk straight from the source. Although she already had 2 "crotch goblins" her milk ducts have dried up. They both enjoyed dry nursing. She could almost orgasm from his talented mouth and tongue. And her moans always got him hard, which in turn shortened the nursing situation. But neither complained. She had full melon size breast with always perky nipples begging to be suckled. He couldn't imagine her breast any fuller, but she stated previously her double Ds would grow out F and still be spilling out.

She cared for him deeply and was able to give and fulfill so much for him in their time together. But breastfeeding was always out of reach. Their moments together never seem to be be enough for the regular daily suckling. Then one day he surprised her with a gift, hands free breast pumps that fit in a bra. "You can wear them around the house or just even you get ready for bed. Or if you don't like them it's no deal" he muttered unsure how she would react. She acted thrilled and thanked him, even though she was unsure. It wasn't until the next night alone in her room decided to try them out. She breezed over the instructions quickly, powered them up and placed them in her bra. They fit pretty comfortably in her stretched out bra. The settings were a simple 1-5. Not remembering what the settings were, she set them at 5 and turned them. Good thing she was laying on the bed. Those 2 little cups attacked her perky nipples like her hungry Dom times 10 on each nipple at the same time. She let out an intense moan and instantly got wet. Her Dom/her wolf had that power over her in person and at times apart. She bit her lip as the first orgasm ripped thru her body. Her first true nipplegasm. She felt another building, she gripped her tit and the other hand cupped her soaking crotch. The sources of where the intensity throbbed throughout her body. This was different than other orgasms. She welcomed it. This time she let it build as her Dom taught her. Finally as her body shook, she let go. As she been taught, she came hard, pushing it out, calling out. Screaming "Wolf!" into the pillow her body shook. Her panties and leggings soaked even left a spot on her bedding. Breathing hard to regain control of her body, she pulled the suckling cups of death from her bra. She felt her breast and nipples sigh from being released from that heavenly torture. She tried to stand to change out of her soaked clothing, her legs wabbled. "That's definitely the wrong setting!" Collapsing on the bed she slept hard. The next morning in the mirror she surveyed her nipples. Small circles circled her nipples.

It was few days later, as she changed out of her work clothes she decided to try again. This time starting at the 1 setting and moving up. 1 was a light slow sucking, 2 was a nice steady more intense but comfortable suckling. 3 reminded her of her hungry Wolf. It had been days since she saw him, which also was good so that she didn't have to explain the circle hickys on her nipples. 4 setting was on the verge of orgasm. And 5 setting, not sure she would adventure there again soon.

Settling on 3, she layed back and though of her Dom. She smiled like she always does and decided to send a pic. "Trying out your gift" as the picture captured her full breast in the bra and just a hint of the suckling cups showing. He hearted her message. She spent few hours pumping. She found it comfortable. She was able to a few chores around the house unnoticed. Getting ready for bed she smiled happy with this attempt.

As days went by, she repeated the process, finding it almost relaxing. After a week, instead of turning them off and removing them for bed. She turned them down to 2 and wear her sports bra for comfort. She usually liked to be topless at night, but she wanted to see if this would increase the suckling time. And well, 2 setting was so do relaxing but yet still working towards the goal. Waking up rested but with dead battery. The decision was made for sleeping suckling.

Weeks had gone by, she had been in such a routine for bedtime pumping that she had almost forgotten the goal of milk. Then one morning she noticed some clear liquid in one of the cups. Not much, but there was something. She squeal in excitement. She started to text Wolf to tell him. But just before hitting send she stopped. Maybe let it build? Surprise her beloved Dom? What else can she do to help the process? How big will her tits grow? Would he notice before she could surprise him? Her mind raced. Work dragged. During lunch she goggle tips. Learning of supplements, she decided to stop at Walgreens on the way home. And began her increased efforts. Soon the the right tit's clear liquid increased and then the left followed the process. Days later the amounts increased and the clear liquid turned milky. Each thrilling morning she researched more and more. Almost a month had passed. And in 2 more weeks they had planned a hotel getaway. Would she be ready to reveal her milky surprise?