Our ANR Beginning

Story Info
An adult breastfeeding/sexual encounter.
1.5k words
4.32
7.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to meet at a quaint inn in Amish country. It was tastefully decorated and secluded from the busy streets of tourists. I wanted to make a good impression. I was dressed in black jeans and a black shirt that had cutouts at the shoulders. The neckline was high but the cutouts added a flavor of sexiness. We agreed to meet at the restaurant off the lobby. Would he find me as attractive in person as he assured me he would? I knew that I found him attractive and was anticipating doing all sorts of naughty things to him and with him tonight.

We had a mutual desire for an adult nursing relationship. So I wore my sexiest lingerie underneath my clothes. It was silky against my skin and I was already aroused by it and the thoughts of our first time together. My necklace was long and it lay between my large, full breasts. I was hoping he would find it so alluring that it would be hard to keep his mind on anything other than the nipples that were protruding under my top. I wanted to drive him crazy before we ever got to the room.

I was early and I sat waiting in the lobby admiring the artwork on the walls. Suddenly, Nick was there standing over me. I leaned back and tilted my head back to take him in. He had beautiful blue eyes, a neatly trimmed mustache that framed lips I wanted to kiss and a neat muscular frame that I wanted to experience skin to skin for the whole night. He noticed how my eyes roved over him, devouring him. He chuckled a little and let his eyes drop to my large chest and exposed shoulders. He kept is gaze on my breasts and licked his lips. I chuckled then.

They were not ready to seat us so we wandered out to the deck and stood at the railing where there was no view from the inside. We were the only guests out on the deck. I raised up on toes and put my arms around his neck so that I could press my nipples into his chest. We kissed tentatively, slowly exploring and nibbling on each other's lips as if they were the appetizers. His hands were on my back. He brought them to the front in order to hold my breasts as if weighing them. I inhaled sharply and he pinched my nipples and pulled them toward him. He already knew that that drove me wild. So I wasn't the only one trying to stoke the fires before retiring to the room. He then nuzzled my neck and kissed me there. It sent shivers down my spine. The cradle of my neck was always an erogenous zone for me. That one, he must have guessed.

Dinner was a blur of wonderful food and wine. We both declined on dessert as we both knew that each other's body would be our dessert. We asked for the room key and walked to our room. I had seen the floor plan of the suites and knew that they were designed with the utmost privacy in mind. The room was beautifully decorated in shades of honey, burgundy and black. It was very lush. I surveyed the living area as I made my way to the bedroom. Nick followed. At the side of the bed, I turned to him and raised my arms above my head. He chuckled and took the hint to pull my top up and over my head. I heard him inhale deeply as he discovered the red and black lacy and very transparent bra I had on.

I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it open to reveal magnificent chest hair, which he knew turned me on. I kissed his sternum and let my fingers rove through the hair on his chest. As I did so, I lowered my lips to his nipple. I tongued it back and forth and sucked it gently. It was perhaps similar to what I wanted him so do to me. I gently scraped my teeth across it and gave it a playful bite. He chuckled. I was pleased with that response. I stepped back to unfasten my jeans and push them down. I stepped out of them as I noticed him looking at the red and black crotchless underwear I had on. He unfastened his pants and shoved them off. I immediately was drawn to the bulge that was his excited shaft. I couldn't wait. I pulled his briefs off and pulled him to a chair where I seated him. I sat in front of him and took his cock into my mouth. I think it surprised him. I sucked him hard and slowly raised up to the tip of his penis. This was my dessert. I loved the lovely head of his cock. It was pink and well defined.

I licked it and sucked just the head. I pulsed my sucking so he could feel various pressures of suction. I tongued the underside of the head and licked it like a lollipop. I tapped it on my tongue and continued to devour it. It tasted so good to me. I had anticipated giving him maximum pleasure through my lips and my mouth. A look up at him showed me that his eyes were closed and his face was contorted with pleasure. I continued my task of licking and sucking and teasing his beautiful cock. He didn't want to come that way, so he pulled me toward the bed...I lay back on the bed bracing myself on my elbows. I watched him lick the inside of my calf and then my thigh. When he reached my mound, he found my clit with his tongue. He proceeded to lick and suck the sensitive nub until I panted his name. He then kissed his way up to my breasts.

He tongued the outside edge of my pink areola and then honed in on the nipple He sucked one nipple hard as he tweaked the other. I let out something between a moan and a cry. He then began to suckle my nipple in earnest. We ended up in a side by side position that allowed for comfort while Nick suckled to his heart's content. He looked so serene and contented. I stroked my fingers over his forehead and down his nose. His jaw was busy setting my nipple on full arousal. As he suckled, Nick let his hand lower to my clit. He played with it and circled it with his finger. He then proceeded to dip his fingers into me with every pass of his exploration of my slit. I started to undulate, but shoved my desire down since I wanted him to suckle as long as he wanted. Done with that nipple, Nick kissed his way up my neck and to my ear which he tongued. He fingered my pussy in rhythm to the invasions of his tongue in my ear. With a hard thrust of his second and third fingers, he piqued my pleasure. I started to moan, but he covered my lips with an enthralling French kiss. I sucked his tongue as he fingered me.

Oh, God. I knew just how to play my body. And it sang for him. I had my first orgasm. He scooted down in order to tongue my clit as he forcefully fingered me and stimulated my g spot in the process. He was relentless until a gush of liquid squirted from me....I had never squirted before. It was an orgasm on steroids. My whole body spasmed in response. "Nick, Oh my God. That was so good." He saw that I was really relaxed. He lay on top of me, spread my legs wide and thrust forcefully into me. I screamed....."So, good...Oh, oh." After the initial thrust, Nick gentled his thrusting going deeper and deeper with each thrust. He stopped thrusting and I gripped him with my walls. He could feel my cunt gripping him and releasing him over and over.

"Please, fuck me darling. Fuck me!" Nick complied. He pistoned me at a fast pace and we both came. I could feel his warm sperm spurt into me. I was so, so wet.

"Please, stay inside me for a minute," I begged.

"Of course. I love being deep inside you. You feel so good." We kissed, recapturing the passion with our lips. I was so hungry for his kisses and his touch. It had been so long since I last had sex, that it was practically like the first time for me. Nick rocked into me a couple times before he pulled out. He started to rise to get a towel, but I told him to wait. I lowered myself down to his cock and slowly and thoroughly cleaned him licking and engulfing his spent shaft in my mouth. I wasn't trying to arouse him as much as I wanted to feel him in my mouth, soft and vulnerable. He moaned and I guessed that he liked it too. I proceeded to lick his balls even though they were basically dry. I tongued a ball and took it gently into my mouth caressing it with my tongue. Nick pulled me up to hold me and whisper erotic secrets to me throughout the night.