Wolvren Ch. 07

Story Info
Our heroes face a new day.
10k words
4.91
6.2k
17

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaincpt
kaincpt
56 Followers

Thank you to all the feedback from previous Chapters. I hope you are enjoying the exciting world of Wolvren. All disclaimers from prior chapters still stands.

***

Chapter 7

The suns early rays streamed through the curtains of the room and slowly made their way up the big bed. When it hit Keean's face, he groaned a little and rubbed his face into a very hard and somewhat hairy pillow. The pillow smelled good and Keean opened his eyes and realised that he had been using Dax's chest to sleep on. He was lying on top of Dax's side as his big mate cuddled him close, his big warm hand cupping his ass cheek. Dax was sprawled across the bed, mouth slightly open and was snoring loudly in a deep and pleasant sleep. His big powerful chest rose and fell in time to his snores and Keean felt so relaxed.

Last night had been amazing for both mates. Dax sucked him off twice after Keean came the first time while sucking Dax and Keean returned the favour. The last session ended up with the two of them 69ing and the two mates came together in delight. Exhausted, Dax picked up Keean made him lay on top of him as he scooped his mate close, kissed the top of Keean's head and fell into a deep sleep.

Turning his head up Keean noticed a little bit of drool at the corner of Dax's mouth as he snored and he smiled to himself. His big guys soft beard was mushed on the side where it had rested on top of Keean's head and his wide nose flared in time with his breathing. Jesus, Dax was beautiful. The big male was a walking wet dream at a towering 6ft7 and from last night, Keean guessed his weight to be way over 300lbs. His deep black skin looked cool and smooth in the early morning light but Keean remembered how it gleamed in sweat the night before while Dax was fucking his mouth. He was surprised at his own skills, as he never deepthroated someone so heavily endowed. Hell, he never could really deepthroat at all. But Dax's cock was too perfect for words. He moved his knee a little and rubbed it against Dax's thick and soft dick. The now flaccid and sated dick inflated to a wrist thick 13-inches when hard and Keean remembered how it fucked his mouth so good. And when Dax came, and boy did he cum, his big alpha mate looked like pure ecstasy. Keean was very proud of himself, being able to pleasure such a big and sexy bear of a man like Dax. He couldn't wait to do more, although a part of him was scared at the thought of Dax splitting him in half with his horse cock.

Sex aside, Keean knew he was falling hard for the big black alpha. Dax was attentive and caring, always concerned with Keean's wellbeing and he made every effort to ensure that Keean was taken care of. Dax never questioned that the two males were mates and as soon as he discovered Keean, he sprang into action and tried his best to accommodate Keean into his life. Not to mention the looks Dax gave him screamed deep commitment. The whole mates stuff probably had something to do with it but Keean also thought that maybe the black giant had led a somewhat lonely life. He didn't quite remember the scenery of Dax's room due to their heated sessions but the more Keean thought about it the more his heart went out to the big alpha.

He raised up off Dax's chest to get a better look at the room. His room was big and well furnished. The massive bed that could probably sleep three alpha's was dented in on one side while the other side looked as if it was never used. The writing table in the corner looked untouched and the café style table by the window was worn on one side. The big wingback chair on the worn side was well used but its twin looked brand new. Keean imagined Dax, sitting alone in the chair and staring out the window into the expanse of the forest. No wonder Dax was so intent on him staying, the big guy probably never had anyone to share his life with.

Keean gently moved his right hand to rub the big black chest in front of him. He knew it wasn't his fault, but he felt bad that Dax may have been spending all this time waiting for him. He leaned down and gently placed a soft kiss against the slightly open mouth of his big mate. Dax snorted loudly in response and unconsciously hugged Keean closer as he slept. He breathed in deep and rubbed a hand up and down Keean's back as he slept on. Even though the two of them were naked and uncovered by the silken sheets, the room was cool and pleasant. A building pressure in his groin, signalled to Keean that he needed to relieve himself and he tried to get out of the firm grip Dax had on him. He slipped his legs out away from Dax and manoeuvred his body slowly until he managed to sit up next to Dax.

Staring down at his big guy, Keean smiled to himself thinking that being mated to such a sexy black bear wasn't going to be so bad. Hell, he could never have landed such a black bull back home, as all the gays where he lived were either bitchy Broadway gays or narcissistic gym heads intent on pumping iron for Instagram. He booped Dax's big wide nose and chuckled to himself as Dax groaned softly. He turned and silently got off the big bed trying to find his clothes from last night. He saw his vest by the door, which he remembered where they started, and he saw his black body shorts next to Dax's leather vest and pants not far from the bed.

Keean looked around further to study his new room. The room itself was shaped in a big circle with the massive four-poster bed as the feature on the right side as you entered. He saw that the duvet that usually covered the bed was thrown aside against one of the posts. It was a beautiful emerald duvet the same emerald as the coat of arms in the common room and it had a thick silver winding pattern and looked very expensive. In a few feet in front of the bed was a huge Victorian style couch that could easily seat six people. He imagined Dax laying down and reading a book in the quiet comfort of his room. The couch was placed in front of a well-used fireplace that had the softest looking rug Keean had ever seen front of it. A wild thought came to him as maybe the two of them could spend some naked time in front of the fire on that rug. To the left of the fireplace were wardrobes that probably held all of Dax's clothes. For a big shy guy, Dax seem to favour tight leather apparel. On the right of the fireplace next to the café table was an entranceway that Keean hoped was the bathroom. He couldn't really slip out now and fetch his bag as he really needed the toilet, so he made his way through to the opening. He found a stone door that easily gave way when he pushed and he had to stop and gape at the room before him.

If Keean thought his large Manhattan bathroom was nice he was seriously mistaken. In front of him was a massive Turkish style washroom made from floor to wall of exquisite grey marble. Light shown in from a huge skylight in the ceiling that tapered into a tent peak. The thing that caught his attention was the huge sunken pool bath that could have fit ten people. There was steam gently rising from the bath, which had a flow of steamy water pumping in from two large marble wolf heads at each end of the bath. A marble shelf ran the length of the small pool at the back and was filled with small bottles. As he made his way further in, he saw two large white, cloth robes hanging from some spikes on the side of the entranceway as well as a big stack of fluffy looking towels. To the end of the bath on the right side he saw what looked like a toilet block. It was shielded from view by a large marble partition to obviously offer some privacy when used. Keean walked to the toilet, which was simply huge as it definitely needed to house a big guy like Dax, and used the big bowl for his morning ablutions. He was glad to see a chain hanging next to the bowl as well as a high stack of soft white toilet paper.

Once finished, Keean looked around the large bathroom. Next to the entranceway on the left side was a wide mirrored wall that had a massive rectangular sink in front of it, which angled down to let the water run into a gutter below. Keean saw a few simple toothbrushes and jars on one side of the basin, which was obviously Dax's. Opposite the basin behind the bath was a huge shower cubicle that had an intricate triple wolf head spraying water quietly on the meshed floor. In desperate need of a shower, Keean wondered if Dax would mind him using some of his stuff. Not wanting to wake his sleeping giant, Keean grabbed a towel and made his way to the shower.

Stepping in he was surprised at the pleasant hot spray hitting his body. Relishing in the feeling of the warmth he closed his eyes and let the water wash over him and his thoughts. After a few minutes, he opened his eyes and looked around the shower cubicle and saw a shelf with a few jars and reached to open one. Uncorking the brown bottle of white goo, he sighed deeply at the scent that reached his nose. It smelled purely of Dax, a masculine mixture of leather and earthy undertone. He sniffed it deeply, relishing in the scent that captured his mate so well. As he scooped two of his fingers in, he smeared some in his hands and brought it up to his face. The smell of Dax in the soap as he rubbed it into his face, Keean closed his eyes and moaned aloud at the delicious scent. He let the spray wash the suds off his face and trickle down his light brown chest and through his black chest hair as he further rubbed it into his body. Eyes closed and lost in the smell and wonderful feeling of the shower, Keean screamed when he felt a huge furry muscled arm wrap around his waist and pulled him back onto a hard pole.

"Grrr Mmm, you seem to be enjoying that a little too much my mate," Dax growled in a deep and wolfish baritone into his mates ear.

When Dax woke up to find his mate not in his bed his first instinct was to shout out for Keean in panic as he thought the smaller male might have disappeared. He jumped out of bed and rushed through the entranceway stopping short of going in as he sighed in relief as he saw his mate standing by the shower cubicle. Standing silently in the shadows as if watching an unsuspecting prey on a hunt, Dax's yellow shifted eyes drank in the sight of his wet mate, enjoying the spray of the shower. He was thoroughly pleased that Keean had chosen to use his belongings as he had insisted. Dax stared in lust at his wet mate and the night's passion crashed through his mind again.

He remembered at how his small mate moaned as he swallowed almost every inch of Dax's thick length and the heat that encased him like a wet fire. At first he was somewhat concerned that Keean would think of his piece as grotesque as many a werewolf had stared at his naked form in disgust. But his mate savoured his cock, in fact he savoured it three times last night. The large alpha grinned like a real wolf at the unbelievable feeling of filling his mates mouth with his seed with the smell of his release on Keean's breath just brought out more lust in the black giant. When he tasted his mates release he knew he had found the nectar of the gods. It should be a crime that something could taste that good as Keean's seed filled Dax's essence with a spicy warmth like that of the sun on a cold day. After the first mouthing he got, he felt bad at how rough he had gotten with his mate. But Keean soldiered through, more intent on pleasing Dax, and the big alpha felt his muscled pump with testosterone at the thought of dominating his smaller mate.

Seeing his mate enjoy his scent in the soaps made Dax incredibly hard. He silently prowled around the bath, not making a sound, as his senses were fixated on his delicious prey. When Keean moaned and rubbed the liquid into his chest, Dax felt his fur erupt and he pounced on his unsuspecting mate.

"Dax! Fuck! You scared me! I was just showering big guy," said Keean as his heart jump into his throat. Through the water, he could see the muscled arm around his waist was heavily furred as was the chest he was pulled back against with Dax growling deeply into his ear.

"You're not wolfing out on me big guy? I'm sorry I didn't ask, I wanted a shower and didn't want to wake you," said Keean nervously. Keean gasped loudly at the teeth that nibbled his neck gently and his ass was pulled back onto Dax's incredibly hard dick.

"Grrr Mmm, you can have anything you want my mate. Everything I own is yours. You can take the food out of my mouth, I care not. You torture me, standing here all wet and moaning while you smell my scent in the soap. As if you haven't already tortured me enough last night," growled Dax in a deep wolfish voice into his mates ear. He savoured the gasps he was getting as he slid his massive cock back and forth between his mates soft ass cheeks.

"Want to...need to...claim you. I need to make you mine, my mate," Dax's growling grew as he felt his canines extend. The fur on his back, chest and arms had thickened immensely as he was dangerously close to shifting fully. His yellow eyes glowed in lust as he tilted Keean's face up and captured his mates mouth. He growled again in pleasure as he sucked greedily on his mates smaller tongue.

Keean gripped the muscled furred arm around his waist and arched his back as he ground his ass against Dax's hard length. He reached back between their wet bodies and grasped his big mates cock and it jerked heavily in his hand. Even in the water, he could tell it was leaking precum heavily and Dax growled more into his mouth. He pumped it up and down as he broke their kiss and laid his head back on Dax's thickly furred chest. Keean backed his ass up against the hard length and moved his hips up and down on Dax's cock. Dax peered down and saw the head of his thick cock appear and disappear between those tantalisingly soft cheeks and he growled again in pleasure. When his cockhead hit his mates tight hole, Keean gasped and the thought of entering his mates tight heat sent Dax over the edge as he came violently on his mates hole and back. As his claws extended into his mates soft flesh and his fangs itched to bite the neck before him, Dax growled out his orgasm as he spasmed over and over against his mate. Gasping and growling for air as he came down from the heavens, Keean was plastered against his chest and Dax with his wolf mind still numb from sex, reached down and tugged gently on his mates smaller length. Within seconds, he had his mate moaning into his mouth as Keean sprayed his seed on the back of the shower wall.

Sated and thrumming, Dax felt his fur recede and eyes shifted back to their rich black brown. Nuzzling the side of his mates cheek he momentarily felt guilty at how rough he treated his mate. Kissing Keean's cheek and still gasping for breath, Dax reached for the soap and gently applied some to Keean's chest. Without breaking contact from his mates soft body, Dax lathered the soapy liquid into Keean's front as he lovingly washed his mate. When his big hands reached Keean's hips, he frowned as he felt the claw marks he left behind. Peering down he saw thin red lines where his claws raked his mates skin while he was partially shifted.

"I-I'm sorry Keean. I did not intend to act so barbaric. I...I will leave you to your shower. Forgive my intrusion," Dax spoke softly in a shameful tone. How could he allow his wolf self to take over so easily? What if he really hurt Keean? Dax backed away slowly as he felt his guilt building.

"Hey, hey big guy. Where do you think you're going? Come here," said Keean in a breathless tone. He turned around and grabbed Dax's wrist to keep the bigger male from leaving the shower.

"That was really hot. Where was that side of you last night huh? Damn big guy, think you glued my ass cheeks together," teased Keean as he rubbed Dax's chest. Dax was staring at the water than swirled and ran down the drain.

"I-I could of hurt you. I don't know what came over me, my mate. I'm sorry," said Dax unable to look his mate in the eye

"C'mon big guy. That was hot. You have told me like a thousand times you'd never hurt me and I believe you. Why so guilty? I enjoyed that just as much as you did," said Keean as he picked up Dax's chin to look him in the eye

"I left marks on you! What kind of protector am I if I can hurt my own mate?" Dax said in disbelief. He was huffing and swallowing the dryness in his mouth at the shame he felt.

"They're just sex marks. Not like you tried some BDSM shit on me. Just means I'll be leaving scratch marks on your back sooner rather than later, big guy. C'mon, lets finish our shower and we can get some breakfast. I think we are in definite need of some protein, hahaha," laughed Keean as he tried to make Dax feel better.

"How can you jest so easily? You screamed when I accosted you. You were scared of me..." Dax trailed off as he looked down.

"Oh my god, is this going to happen every time we have sexy time? I screamed because my eyes were closed and you gave me a fright. And yes I was a little worried about you wolfing out cos I'm not used to it yet. But Dax, c'mon I don't see a difference between your human form or your werewolf form. To me it's all you. And you don't need my permission if you wants to get some. I'm your mate and you're mine. If I'm not in the mood I will tell you, but I enjoy our sessions very much. I mean I get to have all this hot sex with such a big and sexy bear of a man. Yay for me. This is all mine now. When you feel the need, you come to me and get your fuck on big guy," smiled Keean seductively through the water as he massaged Dax's heavy and flaccid dick. He leaned on Dax's front and reached behind the black giant to squeeze Dax's muscled bubble ass cheek and leaned up to kiss Dax.

"How did I ever get so lucky?" Dax asked as he stared lovingly into his mates eyes and hugged Keean close. He picked up the jar, resumed lathering up his mate, and continued their wash with Keean washing Dax in an equally gentle and sensual manner.

***

Finished with their morning wash and dressed, the two mates went into the common room for breakfast. Still smiling and shoulders bumping into each other, Dax and Keean were surprised to find they were not alone.

"Well, ya two can take ya sweet time. We been waitin here fe almost a bell," said the big ginger bear. Alistair was seated at the break table next to a strikingly beautiful red headed woman. When Keean saw her, he immediately thought of the actress Laura Spencer.

"Oh hey Alistair and Alistair's...sister?" questioned Keean as he looked between the two red heads. While Alistair had light ginger hair, the woman sitting next to him had a deep red shade to her hair that fell in gorgeous locks pass her shoulders. Dressed in brown trousers and a white blouse the beauty jumped up and hugged Keean tight.

"Goddess be blessed! So this is the man that has made an honest werewolf out of my big brother," smiled the woman in a light and friendly voice.

"Uh, why would I be making an honest werewolf out of Alistair? I aint his mate. I'm Dax's. And BT dubs, who are you?" asked Keean a bit wary as he was still being held by the overly smiling woman.

"Ah my mate, may I introduce you to my younger sister, Vittoria. She is Alistair's mate," said Dax as he unsuccessfully tried to hide his laughter at his mates awkwardness. Vittoria has always been forward and friendly and it was a treat to see someone else receive her excited welcome.

"Wait you're Dax's sister? But...like how? I mean wow, it's so nice to meet you. I'm Keean Andra. I am Dax's mate," said Keean first in shock and then recovering to return a gentle hug.

"Everybody is always so concerned with how Dax and I are siblings, but I assure you we are. My big brother has been looking out for me since I was a baby and nothing will ever change that," said Vittoria lovingly to Dax as she gave him a hug as well.

"Oi! What about me? I look after ya too love," said Alistair as he came up behind Vittoria and hugged her. He was almost a foot taller than her and probably more than twice her size but they looked so good together.

kaincpt
kaincpt
56 Followers