Woman Go Wild

Story Info
A woman strips in public to please her partner.
1.1k words
3.95
6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The click of high heels on the stage floor echoes through the crowded bar. As the lights come up, all eyes turn toward the woman before them. Her forest green tresses are swept back and twisted up, each hair carefully in place. The blue silk of her blouse picks up the hint of the ocean in her eyes. Blue meets black at the pencil skirt that accentuates a slender waist, hugs the curve of hips and thighs, brushes her knees. The black stockinged calves leading to black stiletto heels.

As the music begins, she finds him. Front and center as he promised. Their eyes meet...any nervousness she may have felt melts away and she steps forward.

"Darling you control me. You can be the only one, The sound of you became my favorite song."

His gaze gives her strength ... courage ... As always he made her feel bold ... free. Taking a deep breath and breaking their connection, she spins slowly. Nerves resurface as she surveys the crowd... so many eager eyes.

The upward swing of her hair reveals a long slender neck leading down to a straight spine and an ample ass that challenged the integrity of her skirt's fabric. She wipes sweaty palms on her thighs as she completes her rotation. There he is. As their eyes meet again, everyone else in the room fades away.

"But when you look at me like that, oh honey, it's like you know everything that I don't."

His eyes change ... no longer gentle and encouraging. Hard. Commanding. Her breasts rise as she inhales deeply, watches him closely, exhales slowly. He leans back in his chair and quirks a confident brow. He nods as if to say:

"Go ahead."

She lifts slender fingers to the top button of her blouse and releases the disc. Slowly working her way down, the sapphire silk separates revealing black lace against ivory skin. The fabric falls from freckled shoulders and slides down slender arms and floats to the floor. He smiles approvingly and her heart skips a beat.

"When you look at me like that...you can make a woman go wild"

She feels the warmth of the stage lights on her exposed skin but it can't compare to the heat that builds when he glances down at her skirt, rakes his eyes back up to hers, and nods again. She wets her lips and turns around. Her hands go to her waist and slowly lower the zipper at her side. Hooking her thumbs in the waistband, she sways her hips... takes her time and lowers the black fabric unwrapping an alabaster ass and a jet black thong. The skirt slips down over the thickness of her thighs and puddles at her feet.

She lifts her arms above her head bringing her wrists together, graceful fingers undulating as her hourglass figure is displayed to full effect. Her hands find her hair and she quickly, easily removes the pins that would tame it. The soft green waves cascade over her shoulders and down her back. She looks over her shoulder, searching for his eyes ... always his eyes. Turning to face forward she sees him shift in his seat.

"Boy, it's like you want me. I'm glad no one can save me. I wouldn't have this any other way."

She shakes her hair out as she steps toward him. Full, soft breasts barely held by the thin black bra, the scrap of lace covering her sex begs to be torn. His fingers itch to trace the line of her stocking, to slide up her thigh and beneath that lace.

"Look at me like that...you take over my body...any way you want me..."

She moves as if to descend the steps and he clears his throat sending her a meaningful look. She pauses at the edge of the stage and reaches both hands behind her. Her breasts are thrust forward as she unclasps their covering. The straps fall from her shoulders and she hesitates a moment before letting the garment fall. More freckles dust the rise of her breasts, her rosy pink nipples harden as he crooks his finger, calling her to him.

I'm

All

Yours

She is drawn to him ... always ... inevitably. She kneels before him, she lifts her chin. He cups her face in his broad hand and gently rubs her cheek with his thumb.

"When you look at me like that...you can make a woman go wild."

He runs his hands through her hair, over the smoothness of her skin, his work worn hands leaving trails of need in their wake. A gasp...a small moan... her thighs slicken as calloused fingers capture her nipple, rolling it slowly, pulling slightly. Leaning forward he moves slowly over her stomach and slips a hand beneath the lace, drawing his fingers across her wet heat. He holds her eyes as he brings those fingers to her lips, offers her a taste of her own desire.

Her lips close around his digits, tongue swirling. Subtle but firm pressure on her shoulder from his other hand is all the signal she needs. She meets his eyes and lowers her face. His growing bulge before her she traces it with her nose...nuzzling his hardness ... her breath hot through the fabric of his trousers.

"I'll be yours. I'll let you in. You are my man. You are my king"

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a black leather collar, beautiful in its simplicity, and hands it to her. Her choice...always, her choice. She fastens the collar around her slender neck and smiles up at him.

He produces a leash from his other pocket, clips it smartly to the silver ring on her collar. Her nails drag up his thighs as she rises, hungry hands needing to touch him. He gives her a hard look and a growl escapes his throat and a loud crack rings through the room as his hand crashes into the tender flesh of her ass.

"And when you're wild, I'll want you still. I'll need you more. I always will."

She lowers her eyes and drops again to her knees. He leads her back to the stage on all fours, crawling by his side, his prize pet. Her ass bears the red mark of his hand as it sways invitingly.

"When you look at me like that, you can make a woman go wild."

As they reach the curtain, he tugs the leash, pulls her to her feet. Her eyes still lowered, he places a finger under her chin and lifts her face. Dropping a sweet kiss on her nose he whispers,

"Good girl, Sassy."