Woman Loves His Small Cock

Story Info
His small cock is perfect for her particular needs.
1k words
4.51
12.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your prick is perfect, beautiful exactly what I have been looking for."

"Of all the reactions I have had in my life that is the cruelest of all. I am sorry it is so small but you don't have to tease me about it."

"No I really meant what I said I am absolutely fed up with cocky men with huge cocks thinking they are god's gift to women. The last man I slept with was so big it was painful making love and he would not accept that my cries were of pain not orgasmic pleasure."

"Are you really not taking the piss?"

"I promise you I am telling you the absolute truth. There is also another reason why you beautiful cock is just what I have been looking for. Since before I had any experience with men I have realized that my bottom is super-sensitive. My first orgasms were always achieved with something in my bottom. I have tried anal sex a few times but it has been painful and embarrassing. I know that not everyone likes the idea but I would love it if you would like to try it. If you doubt my intentions let me go down on you it looks like it would be a lovely fit in my mouth. Gagging is not the sexiest thing I can tell you."

Ben couldn't believe his luck. At 23, his experience with women was at best limited to an occasional sympathy fuck, followed by the brush off. The worst was probably the 18yo girl who said.

"My little brother's is twice that size."

Now Jan slipped her dress and panties off and straddled him as he lay on his back. She faced his feet and presented her pussy and bottom to his gaze. Her mouth was warm and soft as it wrapped round him. He found her pussy with his mouth and tongue and worked to be in position to find her clit. He was able to tease it out and suck it into full erection. As soon as this was done Jan shifted herself forward and made it clear she wanted him to pay attention to her ass.

He reached up and spread her cheeks with his hands. He was surprised that there was no darkening at the center just a small area that was crinkled. Having never licked a bottom before he was a little hesitant but the sensations he was receiving spurred him on. Very quickly he realized that her bottom was exciting him as much as her mouth was.

After minutes that got them both close to orgasm she climbed off him and lay on her back with her bottom just on the edge of the bed. She grasped behind her knees and lifted them up and outwards so her pussy and ass were spread wide apart.

"Please Ben be gentle but fuck me with your beautiful cock."

Using spit to lubricate both his prick and her anus he lined himself up and eased his prick into her rectum. He was able to watch her face as it slid into the tight hole. The look on her face was the most exciting he had ever seen. For her there was slight discomfort initially but this quickly changed to pleasure. He found her clit with his hand but she moved it away.

"Let me just enjoy the pleasure of your prick for a bit longer. If you play with my clit you will bring me and the pleasure will be too short."

He was delighted that what his prick was doing to her was exciting enough for her. Ben was in no rush to bring things to an end. Her eyes were glazing over and he had never felt like this with a woman. Taking hold of her hips he fucked her faster and as deep as he was able to.

"That is unbelievable don't stop I am so close to coming. Oh fuck, much closer than I thought I am going to explode, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me and never stop."

He did not stop and the spasms passing through her ass combined with the view he had brought him to a strong and uncontrollable orgasm. He had never felt a satisfaction like he did as her eyes opened and she smiled at him.

"I know you have cum but try and stay in my bottom if you can."

He pushed himself as deep inside her as he could with a wilting now very small cock. She tightened her sphincter as hard as she could and managed to keep him in place.

"Now rub my clit. I have never cum from penetration alone and my clit is crying out to be involved. I will not cum again but it might feel good."

He played gently with the erect but not over-sensitive clit. She talked to him the whole time telling him how lovely it felt. He felt sexual empowered for the first time in his life and much to his surprise his prick started to harden, still trapped by her sphincter. He dare not move afraid to slip out of her. Her sexually charged voice seemed to Ben like it was massaging him. Certainly his confidence was being massaged.

Jan had always been over-sensitive after having an orgasm as it had always been focused on her clit. Now her clit was beautifully aroused but not over-sensitive. She wanted this to last as long as possible. His prick was now rock hard combined with the clit play Jan was beginning to build towards a possible orgasm. She dismissed the idea until he suddenly started to fuck her hard. Neither of them had expected this but both were on an uncontrollable path to orgasm. His quickening strokes were just what she needed and they exploded in violent but short orgasms.

Ben and Jan had sex many times after their first time, but neither of them considered the possibility of it being vaginal, both just loved the anal.